Gaby, in layman terms, what does it mean that they are messing around with various mRNA drugs and vaccines?

It's really bad news. On the other hand, they're tinkering with a genetic world that goes beyond STS knowledge. These genetic experiments and manipulations can not have predictable results in the wider population when there's the information factor to take into account.

I hope everyone gets a chance to catch up with the Intelligent Design research:

SOTT search:

inauthor: Mandatory Intellectomy

More food for thought:

A: Basically, correct, yes. Main thing missing is the information factor. Those who believe the lies begin to fracture within and then project this outward onto others.

Q: (L) Next question on the list: How do consciousness, information, and matter relate to each other?

A: Different concentrations of truth.

Q: (L) So I'm assuming you mean that matter would be one concentration, and consciousness would be another, and information like maybe pure information would be the purest form?

A: Not necessarily, information arranged by a truth becomes consciousness. That is why truth and objectivity are so important. Without it, consciousness and individuality fractures and disintegrates.

For those of you who are into homeopathy this site has interesting articles like this one. We may not feel fear about the coronavirus per se but, the outcoming of social unrest and economic recession ... I had been calm, is weird, knowing my self I would had been beyond anxious and worry about the economic issue, me and coworkers income depend on sales, and ...buf!, so far so good we were able to pay salaries and nothing more, nothing left- and we are able to open business still,-, seeing how the world develops like a movie with the popcorn ...l its becoming difficult, homeopathy had helped me a lot too to be calm... fwiw

I am still catching up with this thread, so FWIW. Years ago I went to see a homeopath on a regular basis and she told me that homeopathy can also help counter the damage caused by vaccines. Perhaps we can find some articles to that effect? (if it's helpful that is).

Just a thought. Did UK try to protect itself from the upcoming economic downfall of the EU through Brexit?
I heard that the prime motivation for UK to exit EU was to PROTECT 32 TRILLION in offshore accounts... They did it only when EU started probing this. And I rarely here 32TRILLION in any discussion on BREXIT.... I learned about this info from our investigative journalist Margetić.

The splitting of realities is already so marked with this whole thing. On Friday I went to a large state park in the Hudson Valley, NY about a ½ hour from my house. It was a glorious day, warm, the sun was bright and shining. Technically, the park was closed, but it was filled with people out with their families, dogs, friends walking together. My husband and I walked around the lake and then up a few trails, passing many people on the way, NOT 6ft apart. People were all about, sitting on the lawn in the sun, having picnics and going about their day. There was an unusual feeling of calm and gratitude there and for a short while, I forgot the world had gone mad. I noticed that people were going out of their way to say hello or nod and smile. I didn’t notice anyone watching their pace to keep the suggested distance and only saw a few people wearing masks. I guess all of us there that day were corona dissenters since we all defied the strong suggestion to stay home and not gather in public places. I saw no policing or suspicious glances, not once. On the way home we needed to stop at the supermarket. That was a different story. Everyone was gloved and masked and watching each other surreptitiously. I saw a man shooting daggers at a woman who had just cleared her throat. I was so afraid I might sneeze as I was outside all afternoon and my allergies were acting up. Who knows what rage that would have unleashed. When we reached the checkout, the cashier admonished us (loudly) for stepping over the yellow and black taped line before she had finished bagging our groceries. When she was finished, she motioned that we could move forward to pay. (all the while standing behind a large plexiglass partition that looked like something swat teams use) I was exasperated when we left and felt like I had just inhabited two separate universes that day. The C’s have said for a long time that things were going to get really weird, but I would never have thought they would reach this level of weirdness nearly overnight.

The problem in North Italy and why is there so many "cv patients" is air pollution. The worst in Europe!

Tony Heller has a clip of Dr Sucharit Bhakdi (english subs!) in his new video in which he connects the madness of Climate alarnism and the outbreaks in Italy. Ive seen Dr Bhakdi posted in this thread before.
Tony also calls out Cuomo and his spiels in NY.
One month ago, New York Governor Cuomo unveiled a $33 billion plan to stop climate change. He could have bought a lot of respirators with that money.
And Dr Sucharit Bhakdi is one of 12 experts from this article if you havent seen it:

And now this! Why are we not surprised???

The US’ Northern Command has sent teams of essential staff deep underground to wait out the Covid-19 pandemic. On the surface, more than a million grunts won’t be quite as cocooned.

Air Force General Terrence O’Shaughnessy heads up the US’ Northern Command, as well as the North American Aerospace Defense Command – a joint US/Canadian operation that monitors the skies over North America for missile and airborne threats. Earlier this week, O’Shaughnessy told reporters via Facebook that some of his watch teams would be moved from their usual command center at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado to a number of hardened underground bunkers.

One of these facilities is the Cheyenne Mountain bunker complex, a warren of tunnels buried under 2,000 feet (610m) of granite, and sealed behind blast doors designed to withstand a 30 megaton nuclear explosion.

“Our dedicated professionals of the NORAD and NORTHCOM command and control watch have left their homes, said goodbye to their families, and are isolated from everyone to ensure they can stand the watch each and every day to defend our homeland,” O’Shaughnessy said. He also said that personnel sent underground will share the bunker with other members of the military, but he is “not at liberty to discuss who’s moving in there.”

Another team has been sent to an undisclosed location, O’Shaughnessy added.

Installations like Cheyenne Mountain are integral to the US government’s plan to survive a doomsday scenario. In the event of an existential threat to the US, a nuclear attack for instance, the president and his officials, as well as a contingent of political, military and civilian leaders would be immediately evacuated to four secure facilities to run the country from deep underground. These facilities are Cheyenne Mountain, the Presidential Emergency Operations Center under the White House, Raven Rock Mountain Complex in Pennsylvania, and Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center in Pennsylvania.

While the ongoing Covid-19 crisis has not triggered a mass exodus from Washington, it has prompted military leaders to take steps to ensure they remain combat ready. After admitting that the US military’s readiness could be affected by the pandemic, Defense Secretary Mark Esper stated on Thursday that the Pentagon would stop publishing precise details of Covid-19 cases within its ranks, to avoid revealing weaknesses to America’s adversaries.

As some of O’Shaughnessy’s forces head for the hills to wait out the pandemic in hermetic isolation, millions more on the surface will not have the same luxury.
Army engineers have already been deployed to New York to scout locations for field hospitals, as the Empire State accounts for more than a third of the country’s 112,000 cases of the illness.

With the crisis deepening, the US military appears to be adopting an ‘all hands on deck’ approach, both on the ground and under. Though the US military is forbidden from carrying out law enforcement duties on American soil, President Trump signed an executive order on Friday authorizing the call-up of up to a million reserve and retired Army, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard personnel.

These reservists could be called upon to assist civilian authorities in responding to the pandemic, as the nearly 10,000 National Guard troops already deployed have been doing. On Saturday, Esper announced a modified law that would provide federal funding for states looking to deploy more of these troops.

On top of this, two hospital ships have been sent to assist with treating patients in New York and Los Angeles.

And this:

If the Covid-19 infection does not get you thanks to government prevention measures, the downside is that these steps may deprive you of fresh food, including fruit and vegetables.

While people rushed to stock up on toilet paper and other supplies as the coronavirus crisis escalated, some countries decided to enforce protectionist measures, including export bans for certain products, to satisfy growing domestic demand.

“The worst that can happen is that governments restrict the flow of food,” Maximo Torero, chief economist of the UN Food and Agriculture Organization, told the Guardian, adding that we may face the consequences of these steps soon.

For example, Russia halted exports of buckwheat and other grains for 10 days starting from March 20. Neighboring Kazakhstan followed suit and introduced restrictions on shipments of wheat flour, buckwheat, sugar, several types of vegetables, and sunflower oil.

The UN official warns that protectionist measures and trade barriers only make the situation worse, creating “extreme volatility.”

Another problem is that some countries now lack the workforce to harvest the crops due in part to border closures and domestic lockdowns. As the coronavirus sweeps through Europe, farmers in France, Spain, and Italy complain that fruits and vegetables are quickly ripening and will be left to rot if the situation does not change, according to Bloomberg. Strawberry and asparagus growers are already unable to pick their crops, while everything from salad greens and tomatoes, to onions and peas could be next in line.

“Coronavirus is affecting the labour force and the logistical problems are becoming very important,” Torero said as cited by the Guardian. He added that special policies should be introduced to keep the food supply chain operating.

In order to not waste tons of harvest, Germany, which lacks around 300,000 workers, has created a special website to bring together struggling farmers and those who can help. Students and those forced to quit their jobs, for example in the service sector, are welcome to join the initiative. A similar platform was reportedly launched in Austria.

Average citizens themselves are contributing to the looming shortages by hoarding food in amounts they can’t even eat before it expires. Panic buying only deepens the crisis, the UN Food and Agriculture Organization said, advising people to avoid wasting food.

I swear to God, it really does seem like they are using this virus scare to cover up something much bigger.

No it was quite busy.
I could hardly walk into any corridor without meeting anyone.
At the very back were the the cooling of dairy and spreads etc, it was very busy.
There were 5 people together, including me.
So I don't think only a few customers were allowed in at a time.
There was also no security at the entrance of the store, only at the gates inside, where the baskets are.
The large hardware store I go to now enforces social distancing rules - they have yellow crosses on the pavement where people have to line up to get in. They have signs up saying no more than 4 people are allowed in an isle and they have security around isles where people might find masks (blocked off). They have a person at the front door asking what you are there for, and all the cashiers have gloves on. Everyone is encouraged to use the hand sanitizes going in and out of the store. I don't enjoy being treated like I'm cattle.

And they're hurrying up because the farce can't be kept for very long. From mainstream Spanish news:

Seven of the 17 autonomous communities, including Catalonia and Madrid, have registered since Wednesday a decrease in the number of new daily diagnoses of Covid-19.

Nor has the whole of Spain returned to match the 8,578 new diagnoses in a day registered on Wednesday
, according to data published yesterday by the Ministry of Health and which are updated until Friday night.

These data suggest that the expected peak of the epidemic was reached - in terms of new cases - on Wednesday 25. But the peak did not begin to be seen in the curves until yesterday because you had to have a perspective of more than a day to check if the decline started on Thursday was maintained.

And now this! Why are we not surprised???

And this:

I swear to God, it really does seem like they are using this virus scare to cover up something much bigger.

Is there a thread with tips on how/ what to stock up on?

Here in Belgium, they have extended what they called 'soft' lockdown till the19th of April, which allow people to go out with some restriction, pretty much like in some other countries.
In my case, I'm still working because of my work situation, I'm school janitor (I live where I work). So, my situation hasn't been that dramatic like other members of the forum (all of you are in my prayers).

But, my main concern is, when I have to go out, to see how people behave; It's like two sides in a war. One side, people trying to understand and 'get along' with the situation. And, on the other side the autoritarian followers, who look very bad at other people when they don't wear a protective mask or keep distance from each other, like 5 meter (I'm not exagerating here)!

I just wanted to vent here after coming back from the grocery store (madness) :-(

Now this: yesterday, the Minister of Finance of Hesse (a German federal state and economic powerhouse which includes Frankfurt), committed suicide. He left a letter, of which a few lines were published initially in an article in a major newspaper, but then the passage was almost immediately deleted! The deleted passage said: "According to reports, Schäfer is said to have spoken of a 'hopelessness', which he sees socially, but also in relation to the economic situation of the country. This hopelessness was, among other things, specifically related to the current situation, which had obviously 'created problems' for him."

Here's the article by someone who took a screenshot before it disappeared:

The Minister of Finance of Hesse, Thomas Schäfer (CDU) is dead. According to the police report, it is said to be a suicide. According to an article in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ), investigative circles have reported that the doctor of law, who had been Finance Minister since 31 August 2010 and who was a possible successor to Prime Minister Volker Bouffier in the 2023 state elections, left a farewell letter.

A first version of the report in the online version of the FAZ also spoke of possible motives. In no time at all, however, the corresponding passage was deleted again - when "google-News" still indicated the publication date of the article as "one hour ago". It is possible that the reason for the quick deletion was the explosive nature of the information, which is now no longer available. It said that the minister had given reasons for his suicide: "According to reports, Schäfer is said to have spoken of a 'hopelessness', which he sees socially, but also in relation to the economic situation of the country. This hopelessness was, among other things, specifically related to the current situation, which had obviously 'created problems' for him.

Furthermore, the passage that was deleted so quickly stated that it was also currently not clear to the investigating authorities whether Schäfer's statements were related to concrete fears regarding the coronavirus or were of a more general nature.

The fact that these passages were deleted and why is not stated on the page of the Frankfurter Allgemeine. However, these passages could still be viewed in the late evening via the google search if one knew the content and searched specifically. I also have a screenshot. The statements have considerable political and economic explosiveness, especially in times like these; in this respect, secretly deleting them from an article without justification, correction or reference is more than odd - and also questionable from a journalistic point of view, especially for a traditional newspaper like the Frankfurter Allgemeine.

According to police in Wiesbaden, an inanimate body was discovered on Saturday, 28 March, at around 10.20 a.m. in the Hochheim district of the Main-Taunus district on an ICE route. "The body in question was that of the 54-year-old. Due to the overall circumstances, the extensive crime scene work, the questioning of numerous witnesses, the finding situation on site as well as technical and forensic evaluations and investigations, it is to be assumed that Dr. Schäfer committed suicide. according to the press release of the police.

The Minister of Finance was married and left behind a daughter and a son. "We are all shocked and can hardly believe that Thomas Schäfer died so suddenly and unexpectedly", explained Hesse's Minister President Volker Bouffier in Wiesbaden. Bouffier continued: "We all have to process his death now and mourn with his family. Our sincere condolences therefore go first to his closest relatives, and we wish them strength and strength for this difficult time".

Back
Top Bottom