Has this been brought up already and I missed it? What do Spanish members know about this? The spanish "doctor" who cries in the video saying they have to let older people die to give respirators to younger people?

Who is this "doctor"? Which hospital in Spain is he working at? Or the woman who is giving the "report" from Madrid?

One Greek journalist who lives in Madrid calls this video a hoax. (Google translate from Greek)

and don't cry so much about Spain with the alleged 'doctor' crying in front of the camera!

The guy is not only not a doctor and the Health Minister but also the Health Advisor of the local government of Madrid denies every word of this video! Moreover, it does not have the name of this type as a doctor in its lists! Not even the medical club! He is completely unknown. And he is a member of the far-right Vox party. He doesn't even wear a doctor's apron, he makes no mention of his name and profession and urges us to listen to a recording of a female voice telling her everything about respirators! We do not even know who that woman is, but from the profanities she spews, because we also know Spanish profanities, this is not a doctor's style! But probably they are from the criminal world).

In addition, the ministry categorically denies that Madrid's hospitals take out the respirators from the elderly and leave them to die in order to put them on younger ones infected with coronavirus.

This video is repeatedly circulated on far-right Vox Twitter accounts.

Journalism lesson 1: We always cross the sources.

I followed the course of this video that you were all talking about and worried about. Spanish police daily deny hundreds of websites that circulate bulos as they are said. That is fake news.

I first found it in an American from Los Angeles who claims to be a reporter. She's excited to say what the "Spaniards are going through". Below the video there is a name and I go to its page. And there I saw it all! I mean the Vox far-right! It is constantly uploading fake videos that are constantly producing fake news for everything you can imagine. And those of us who live here know it. The video has been released in various countries (from non-bothered journalists) and because it "sells" both as a theme and as a tear!

So calm down. No doctor and no hospital in Spain removes respiratory care from the elderly. The head of the Autonomous Government of Madrid says so.

Let people finally do their job and don't tarnish their image!
Ask any doctor when they are doing this.

Good morning

She says this is the person who posted it on twitter
A member of Vox

90614916_10157307526163246_4891382217252536320_n.jpg

91252721_10157307526128246_5620237621922889728_n.jpg
90928279_10157307525823246_49912244443545600_n.jpg

She also sites this page as evidence. Translation from spanish using Deepl:

The torrent of information generated these days by the Covid-19, added to the immediacy of WhatsApp, has generated the ideal terrain for the propagation of hoaxes and 'fake news'. Finding out which information is true and which is not, among all the information shared on the platform, has become in many cases a very complicated task. Public administrations and official services try to limit this wave of disinformation and insist on using official sources to verify data.

Among the most recent messages, we find that of a supposed "doctor from the Madrid Community", who denounces the "lack of respirators" in Madrid's hospitals. In fact, he assures that many patients are being "sedated, helping them to die, to free respirators" and to destine them to "people under 65 years old". "Here it is already being decided who lives and who dies," he said. The message also reached the social networks.

The Community of Madrid soon denied this information. Alejo Miranda de Larra, director general of Health Infrastructures of the regional government, even pointed out an increase in this type of devices in the autonomous centres.

As the Association of Physicians and Graduates of Madrid (Amyts) explained to Redacción Médica, "it is a lie" that elderly people with coronavirus are being disconnected. "We have no record of this." The information, in particular, referred to hospitals and, therefore, has nothing to do with the statements made this Monday by the Minister of Defence, Margarita Robles, in which she said that members of the Armed Forces had found dead elderly people in retirement homes.

Meanwhile, here in the UK, even though the government guidelines are allowing us to leave the house to exercise once per day, people in local Facebook groups are complaining about people walking and jogging and suggesting people call the police! I think this is mostly due to the "stay home to save lives" being promoted in the media right now. See the image below for some examples. If it wasn't so serious it might be funny... Thankfully, there were lots of people chiming in with messages of support and advocating going out for walks for mental and physical health. I simply quoted the government guidelines to highlight the idiocracy of the first woman's post, didn't pick a fight, just said what we LEGALLY can still do.

Facebook posts local group.jpg

There was also this news report: "Staffordshire Police say the number of messages reporting people who aren't complying with social restrictions are 'overrunning their capacity"

Police in Staffordshire are asking people only to contact them if absolutely necessary.

Staffordshire Police have tonight - Wednesday March 25 - said they are being inundated by messages from people trying to report people who are not complying with the new restrictions on movement imposed by the government in a bid to stem the COVID-19 pandemic.

A Staffordshire Police spokesman said: "A polite plea from us. We are being inundated with messages from good Samaritans authoritarians across the county who are adhering to government instruction to Stay Home Save Lives and reporting those who unfortunately aren’t taking this serious enough.

"The reports coming in however are overrunning our capacity and we are struggling to read all reports in a timely manner to respond to those in urgent need. Please do not send us DMs unless absolutely necessary. We thank you for your support as always."

Daily, I am reminded of Jordan Peterson's discussion on Nazi Germany and how we could all become the Nazis if we are not careful! These people are behaving like informants! It has been a useful exercise to see who out of my friends and family and online groups starts to say this kind of stuff, at least I will know who to be wary of now!

While Italy's case and death figures are, like everywhere else, all-but-impossible to distinguish from background 'average' rates of winter influenza-like illnesses, something serious does seem to be going on in the region of Lombardy - and more specifically, in the province of Bergamo.

The Russian govt recently sent a lot of military personnel and equipment to that city:

To give you an idea of how concentrated Italy’s ‘COVID-19 problem’ is in the northern region of Lombardy, these Italian figures reported last week had ’25,500 cases of confirmed COVID-19 cases’ in Lombardy, while the next worst-affected region in all of Italy is Emilia-Romagna, south of Lombardy, with just a over fifth of that number – 6,700 cases.

So this outbreak in Italy is centered on Lombardy, and Bergamo province specifically. Although the ‘original Lombardy cluster’ was previously believed via case-tracking to have originated in Codogno in the south of Lombardy, which is about 60km due south from Bergamo city, the highest concentration of cases/infections/deaths are in Bergamo province itself:

oMzBENCE1uYLtv3qD-2-0Wml44yfev2GaGFA4CDPuOg.jpg

The media has since reported that it's unknown exactly how and where the first cluster began in Lombardy because the ‘China connection’ turned out to be a false lead:

Bergamo then is Italy’s ‘Wuhan’, and Lombardy is its ‘Hubei Province’, by far the worst-hit region in the whole country:

340a82a887ab2b50ce7cabd83ecb2a2da7a98dc8.png

Which takes me to something ‘else’ that took place in this very region of Italy earlier in the winter…

Bergamo meningitis outbreak January 2020

From late December to late January, Italian media was reporting about a meningitis outbreak in Bergamo that had killed 5 people. The resulting panic spurred Lombardy health authorities to vaccinate some 45,000 people in early-to-mid January with the Meningococcal C vaccine, apparently all of them in one area to the east of Bergamo, between the city itself and Lago d’Iseo.

(Incidentally, this was in addition to the 185,000 doses of free flu vaccines administered to Bergamo residents this winter. I don't now how this coverage compares with populations of comparable size, but northern Italy, as widely noted, has a lot of elderly citizens.)

The authorities there reported satisfaction at having vaccinated 65% of their target population with this MenC vaccine, providing them, they assumed, with 'herd immunity' and thereby 'preventing an epidemic'.

I found almost nothing on this in English, but here are a few reports, all automatic translations from Italian news reports, so perhaps Italian-speakers can clarify any significant mistakes:

They apparently vaccinated all schoolchildren in the target area of Bergamo:

Apparently there are 30-40 cases of meningitis in Lombardy every year:

Famous last words?

At the end of January, Gallera was reporting:

Did they, by rolling out a mass vaccination program in Bergamo to 'contain' a not-particularly-serious 'outbreak' of meningitis, somehow compound ongoing - and, up until that point, undetected - COVID-19 cases? Did they perhaps trigger a far more dangerous outbreak altogether?
Apparently, Boris Johnson didn't read the morning's Office Memo with his spot of tea?

This report was published on October 4, 2007 - Biosafety Level - List of BSL-4 Facilities
Biosafety Level - List of BSL-4 Facilities | List BSL-4 Facilities

Azienda Ospedaliera Ospedale Luigi SaccoItaly, Lombardy, Milan4A university hospital in Polo Universitario; it contains two special vehicles for transporting infectious persons.
Istituto Nazionale Malattie InfettiveItaly, Rome, Rome4This facility, (trans.) National Institute of Infectious Diseases, operates within the Lazzaro Spallanzani Hospital.

Strange pneumonia’ seen in Lombardy in November
‘Strange pneumonia’ seen in Lombardy in November

March 23, 2020 - A “strange pneumonia” was circulating in northern Italy as long ago as November, weeks before doctors were made aware of the novel coronavirus outbreak in China, one of the European country’s leading medical experts said this week, the South China Morning Post reported.

“They [general practitioners] remember having seen very strange pneumonia, very severe, particularly in old people in December and even November,” Giuseppe Remuzzi, the director of the Mario Negri Institute for Pharmacological Research in Milan, said in an interview with the National Public Radio of the United States.

“This means that the virus was circulating, at least in [the northern region of] Lombardy and before we were aware of this outbreak occurring in China.”

Why Is Italy's Coronavirus Outbreak So Bad?
Why Is Italy's Coronavirus Outbreak So Bad?

3/10/2020 - On Monday, Italy placed its 60 million residents under lockdown, as the number of cases of the COVID-19 virus throughout the country continues to rise.

[...] Before the first case was reported, there was an unusually high number of pneumonia cases recorded at a hospital in Codogno in northern Italy, the head of the emergency ward Stefano Paglia told the newspaper La Repubblica, suggesting it is possible patients with the virus were treated as if they had a seasonal flu. Health facilities hosting these patients could have become sites for infection, helping proliferate the spread of the virus.

The northern regions of Lombardy, Veneto and Emilia-Romagna, have been most affected by the outbreak 85% of infected patients are in the region which is home to 92% of deaths so far. But the virus has been confirmed in all 20 regions of the country.

Some officials also believe Italy, which has already tested over 42, 000 people, may have a higher number of cases as a result of performing more rigorous tests than their European counterparts. “This could be a bias,” Lorenzo Casani, the health director of a clinic for elderly people in Lombardy told TIME. “Look at how many tests we are doing!”

Italy, however, is also reporting an above average mortality rate at 4%. The average age of coronavirus patients who have died because of the virus in Italy is 81, according to the National Health Institute. Italy, which has one the world’s oldest populations, could be facing a higher mortality rate as a result of its above-average elderly population. “Italy is the oldest country in the oldest continent in the world,” Casani says. “We have a lot of people over 65.”

In this detailed article below - which is the "first" in an updated series of "8" (currently) - it has a few paragraphs that might reflect on the above statements.

CoronaVirus – 1. “IT’S BIO-WEAPON”. Us Expert blames China but forgets 25 Pentagon’s Secret Labs for “Ethnic Attacks”
CoronaVirus – 1. “IT’S BIO-WEAPON”. Us Expert blames China but forgets 25 Pentagon’s Secret Labs for “Ethnic Attacks”

by Fabio Giuseppe Carlo Carisio
VERSIONE ORIGINALE IN ITALIANO

UPDATE 7 FEBRUARY 2020 (other data updates below post)

Under the heading, "GSK: A STORY OF SCANDALS AND JUDICIAL INQUIRIES" ...
[...] «In February 1991 the President of the “Smith Kline Beecham” (producer of the Engerix B vaccine) allegedly paid 600 million old lira for his admission, to the then Minister of Health the little Hon. De Lorenzo to obtain various favors. Since the aforementioned company is the only producer of the “Engerix B” vaccine, a vaccine made mandatory for hepatitis B in May ’91, we ask you to check whether there is a direct or indirect relationship between this payment and the proposal by the Minister of Health to adopt single country legislation that made said hepatitis B vaccination mandatory in Italy».

It was written in a complaint addressed to the Public Prosecutor’s Office of the Court of Milan by the Association for the Freedom of Therapeutic Choice before Francesco De Lorenzo (together with the former director of the Duilio Pharmaceutical Service Poggiolini), was sentenced not only to 5 years in prison but also to compensate the Italian State with over 5 million euros each for the damage caused to the image.

Despite the ascertained bribes the vaccine for Hepatitis B in Italy remained mandatory, Smith Kline Beecham was absorbed by Glaxo which in 2016 doubled its investments in Italian laboratories before the government of Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni’s Democratic Party, thanks to the Lorenzin Decree of July 28, 2017, made the 10 vaccines mandatory (anti-polio, anti-diphtheria, anti-tetanus, anti-hepatitis B, anti-pertussis, anti-Haemophilus influenzae type b, anti-measles, anti-rubella, anti-mumps , anti-chickenpox) including the hexavalant for the first 6 diseases, considered dangerous by many pediatricians for the lack of tests.

CoronaVirus BioWeapon – 2. Intel sources: «Spread by CIA with nano-Uav» as Cyber-DragonflEye. Alert in Iran and Italy
CRORONAVIRUS-CATASTROPHE-800x450.jpg

CoronaVirus BioWeapon – 3. GSK Golden…

CoronaVirus BioWeapon – 4. PANDEMIC! As Predicted in Bill Gates forum (video) with ex-CIA. Italy and Iran Massacred in Bio-Warfare for their A.I. Deal
di-maio-zarif-cover-1-800x450.jpg

CORONAVIRUS: $820 Billions Q.E. Bazookas by ECB & FED for Stealing Soveregnty in Italy, EU and US (Feature article)

CoronaVirus BioWeapon – 5. Cardinal Blames: “A Rich Country Sowed This Poison. UN must Investigate”

CoronaVirus BioWeapon – 6. Prophecy on Pandemic and NWO by Obama-Biden CIA’s Queen

Hecatomb Italy, 7.503 victims! In Lombardy region only More Deaths than Whole China
(Feature article)

CoronaVirus BioWeapon – 7. NWO-CIA-DEM Top Secret Military Missions in Ukraine, Fort Detrick, Sigonella, Wuhan, Modena

CoronaVirus – 8. Exclusive: “Russian Mission for Cleaning Italy and World from a Bio-Weapon”

Another epidemic in Italy that strangely seems to be geographically related according to everything you are talking about: malaria
Malaria vs Corona en.PNG

Daily, I am reminded of Jordan Peterson's discussion on Nazi Germany and how we could all become the Nazis if we are not careful! These people are behaving like informants! It has been a useful exercise to see who out of my friends and family and online groups starts to say this kind of stuff, at least I will know who to be wary of now!

Indeed. It reminds me of the children, that George Orwell writes of in 1984, that were "systematically turned against their parents and taught to spy on them and report their deviations. The family has become in effect an extension of the Thought Police. It was a device by means of which everyone could be surrounded night and day by informers who knew him intimately" (133).

Boris Johnson's new mantra 'Stay at home' is reminiscent of those propaganda war-time slogans of the past, 'Careless Talk Costs Lives', 'Put that light OUT!' etc.

Rinse, cycle, repeat.....:whistle:

Indeed. It reminds me of the children, that George Orwell writes of in 1984, that were "systematically turned against their parents and taught to spy on them and report their deviations. The family has become in effect an extension of the Thought Police. It was a device by means of which everyone could be surrounded night and day by informers who knew him intimately" (133).

Boris Johnson's new mantra 'Stay at home' is reminiscent of those propaganda war-time slogans of the past, 'Careless Talk Costs Lives', 'Put that light OUT!' etc.

Rinse, cycle, repeat.....:whistle:
Right. And they repeat because it worked. No problem if 70 millions of people died during WWII. It is nothing for them. The important thing it is that it worked. People in fact accepted these 70 millions deaths. Accepted their children going to war. And be killed. They accepted the concentrations camps, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. So now we are again at the same point, and people accept again.

It is not the first time I talk about this nun I knew in Quebec, friend of a friend. She was very intelligent and active and one day we were all in the saloon and as in every house the tv was on and the nun said: "the tv is a tool of the devil." We all laugh, a nun sometimes says things stupid. why not. But now I know she was right. And it is not funny at all. Because tv is the tool of programming people. The most efficace and perfect tool to make a human in a sort of robot.

I already wrote that Russia is moving in the same scenario (as the Western countries), only in small steps:
- In Moscow (and the Moscow region), people over 65 were forbidden to go out (only to work and on important matters), as well as people with chronic diseases. I am glad that I left Moscow (but people close to me remained there).

I would say that in some aspects Russia is following the same scenario as the West (or even more strict than the West in some steps), but in general Russian approach is actually very different.

Just like other countries, Russia has closed the borders (now completely), and was the first major country to close the border with China.

However, there are still no curfews or lockdowns in Russia. This is a big difference from many other countries.

Also, all public transport still continues to work, including airplanes, trains, metro, busses, etc.

There is no military or police in the streets to control where people go and why.

As for the Moscow elderly people, I have checked multiple sources, including Western media, and as far as I understand, this is a recommendation, not a strict ban. If an elderly person follows this recommendation, he or she will receive 4,000 rubles as a special aid from the government. If not, then only 2,000 rubles.

Update on situation in Croatia and Serbia..

The stuff theyre doing in Croatia is TELLING indeed. Only one parliament rep. is calling it out!! Ivan Pernar has his yt chanell if youre interested.

This is the video about it

"State Prepares Mass Spying - They'll Know Where Everyone Is!"

Seems like a total police state is coming...... if we dont act to stop it!!

Whats crazy is how our minister of health was yelling 5th COLUMN yesterday, like we are back in the fockeng 90s! He accused hospitals,managers and doctors of hiding equipment to make it look like theres a shortagge too. (No names, just spining a story) It looks like a huge culling is being set up. But culling of what and who? He also said theres a donation of Chinese government coming in. 500 000 masks and whatnot. You can believe when I say I wont be using or even touching any of that crap!!!

Our prime minister had a meetting with heads of msm in Croatia behinf closed doors and the only independent journalist (Domagoj Margetić) was NOT ALLOWED. Heres his yt chanell:
OFF
He has a video out where he says that the Croatian public crisis defense headquarters ARE NOT communicating with un-approved journalists any more (hes basically THE ONLY ONE with balls and integrity). And he was attacked last weekend in his yard!! By football mafia that is trying to kidnap our national fan clubs!! Thats a huge business in this country. Football here is a "national treasure" and acash cow for many!! A week before there was a HUGE scandal with transfers of soccer players. Conneceted to Serbia too. Some manager (I think his name is Ramadani) was caught in fraud with transfers of players (happens in Croatia a lot too!).

Day after they rolled out the lockdown and started fearmongering x100. I cant imagine what easily impressionable are going through. Also theres 3000 people that had to re-locate to student camps because they lost their homes!

Serbian military made a 30000 bed make-shift hospital in one of the largest dome structures in Europe!!! Reminds me of FEMA!! Straight from a retarded hollywood script ... and thats AFTER they installed martial law and curfew!! Right at the moment when Serbian president is called out on his NUMEROUS lies and radicalism fromth 90s.

BTW. whats up with adrenachrome and China manufacturing it? Madonna and her vid? 🤮 I watched 5 ceconds of it and almost puked! LIKE DA FUK? Horrible and psycopatic!!!

Mad crazy times indeed!!! LOVE and LIGHT to it all!!

Hope everyone here is safe!!

Regards

Agron

No wonder this materializes in our world when example to be followed comes from above as if that was something morally sound.

Chechnya president Ramzan Kadyrov says anyone who break quarantine and infect others should be killed, and people who spread misinformation about the coronavirus should be punished with community service:
Sounds like a way for him to get rid of his enemies? How is he planning to implement 'community service' if no-one is allowed to go out into the community? That's just ridiculous. It's almost as if society is entering into a period like the Dark Ages filled with fear and superstition.

I read in the news this morning that the British government is instructing Dyson to manufacture 10,000 ventilators to assist with the treatment of those people in hospital requiring respiratory support. However, Nicki Credland, chair of the British Association of Critical Care Nurses, told Nursing Times: “We do not have enough fully qualified intensive care staff to look after an increased demand for ventilated patients."

The practice of ventilating a person is a very complex procedure and requires highly trained and skilled staff. You cannot just draw them out of a hat when they are needed.

Indeed. It reminds me of the children, that George Orwell writes of in 1984, that were "systematically turned against their parents and taught to spy on them and report their deviations. The family has become in effect an extension of the Thought Police.
This is very well depicted in the movie Equilibrium (2002) starring Christian Bale.

The film follows John Preston (Bale), an enforcement officer in a future in which feelings and artistic expression are outlawed and citizens take daily injections of drugs to suppress their emotions. After accidentally missing a dose, Preston begins to experience emotions, which makes him question his morality and moderate his actions while attempting to remain undetected by the suspicious society in which he lives. Ultimately, he aids a resistance movement using advanced martial arts, which he was taught by the regime he is helping to overthrow.
Plot
Libria, a totalitarian city-state, was established by the survivors of World War III, where all emotions and emotionally stimulating objects blamed for causing the war have been forbidden. Those in violation are labelled "Sense Offenders" and are put to death. The population suppresses emotion with a daily injection of "Prozium II". Libria is governed by the Tetragrammaton Council, led by "Father", who communicates propaganda through giant video screens throughout the city. At the pinnacle of Librian law enforcement are the Grammaton Clerics, trained in the martial art of gun kata. Clerics frequently raid properties in the city and the "Nether" – regions outside the city – to search for and destroy illegal materials (art, literature and music) and execute the people hiding them. A resistance movement, known as the "Underground", emerges to topple Father and the Tetragrammaton Council.

In 2072, John Preston was a high-ranking Cleric whose wife, Viviana, was executed as a Sense Offender, leaving him a single parent of his daughter and son. Following a raid, Preston notices his partner, Errol Partridge, saves a book of poems by W. B. Yeats instead of turning it in for incineration. After tracing Partridge to the Nether and finding him reading the book, Partridge explains that he gladly pays the heavy price of feeling emotions; Preston executes him as he slowly reaches for his gun.

Preston accidentally breaks his daily vial of Prozium but is unable to replace it before going on the next raid. He begins to experience brief episodes of emotion that evoke memories, stir feelings and make him more aware of his surroundings; he intentionally skips more doses of Prozium and hides them behind the mirror in his bathroom......

Has something of the movie V for Vendetta in it..

May we never live to see, let alone live in, such a world.... a society in which to feel/experience or express emotion or an artistic inclination is a crime.

I find it interesting to observe how certain web sites have turned. This could partly be because they are part of the controlled opposition and partly be because fear porn gets clicks.
Zerohedge is a site which otherwise has been a place for many articles which questions the status quo and the deep State etc. It is also an economic website. During this whole thing Zerohedge has very much been on the forefront of the fear porn and hysteria. That can partly be explained if those behind Zerohedge belong to the financial elite which saw this virus as a convenient cover to crash the economy.

Another site is Moonofalabama, which in the beginning was downplaying it, but which suddenly changed quite radically and now even advocates people to wear mask at all time...more or less. It is interesting to read the commenters on the site. Quite a few follow the leader, Bernhard, and advises lock downs, full mask protection etc. Some of those were able to make reasonable comments about geopolitical events just a few weeks ago. Other commenters on the site dare to present info which pokes holes in the official view, or they pose relevant questions.

Anyway, I just find it curious to see, who suddenly becomes enforcers of the official view and who doesn't.

Chechnya president Ramzan Kadyrov says anyone who break quarantine and infect others should be killed, and people who spread misinformation about the coronavirus should be punished with community service:
Perhaps we should also keep in mind that Moscowtimes is not a reliable site and likes to promote half-truths about Russia. It likes to add to the Russophobia and anti-Russian propaganda, knowing that most people don't check it out further. That is not to say that there is nothing to it, but just that it might need a little verification from other sources.

Back
Top Bottom