I haven't seen anyone posting about the possibility, however that thought crossed my mind. Especially when they said that it's size including gaseous material to be roughly 5 times that of Jupiter. Isn't Jupiter similar, a gas giant planet?

Whatever comes along in April should be interesting. Though popcorn is out for the diet that I am on, please pass the bacon. :-)

The idea of the programming being complete also means that the separation of the wheat from the chaff is likely done. The 50/50 mix of organic portals versus those with soul potential is becoming very plain for a woke person to see, with this Coronavirus issue.

So following the trail means that the Wave is about to arrive in earnest. Which do you think will come first, the Wave or the STS plan? I think the STS plan is already understood by 50% of the people, or at the very least they are looking around for options.

Note that the "size" they refer to is what they assume to be the gaseous envelope which they say is expanding with it's approach. The actual size of the body can be a lot smaller and I notice they estimate it to be maybe a few km.

However, the electric universe theory posits that this glow is also electrical charge that increases its interaction as it gets closer to the sun. Those better versed in this theory can explain better than me so I'll just leave it at that.

However, I will note here that if you had read the article carefully you would not have proposed that this apparent "size" was an actual size!!!

While preparing a pig today for making sausages with a colleague, I listened to the mainstream radio for about 5 hours straight. What struck me was that the "programming" was completely like war propaganda! "People can call in to give thanks to our heores, the post men/cashier ladies/doctors etc.", "Here is how people get creative in their home office", "What soap is better against corona - hard or liquid soap?" Incredible!

Sebastian Haffner describes how it felt in Germany during WWI when everyone at the "home front" was discussing the latest stats and strategies from the front lines, what our heroes are up to, every kid becoming a little general... That's exactly the "tone" of the media today. Only it's delivered by "nice" people with nice voices and in nice words. :barf:

Well, if it's true that this world is just a reflection of 4D, then perhaps we really are in the middle of invisible war between STO and STS forces. That would explain the warlike rhetoric against this virus that we have never witnessed before. Today they announced here that everybody with any kind of flue like symptom should come to health center and get tested. And every health center now has an ambulance for corona testing. That never happened with ordinary flu.

Here are the numbers of deaths in the last three days in my country: 7 - 5 - 3. As you can see, it's decreasing, but that's still not enough for our authorities, so they announced the increase of curfew during the weekend - from 13:00 on Saturday till 05:00 on Monday. So, half of Saturday and full Sunday will be forbidden to go out. And also no more than two people can be together. Not much more steps can be made before 24h curfew.

Today I've read the first article about migrants. It came from Greece. They tested 63 migrants which were in contact with a woman that gave birth and was corona positive. 20 of those migrants came positive, all of them asymptomatic! This is some scary virus, attacking so many people with no symptoms.

[...]

So they may indeed save many - particularly the elderly and the vulnerable - thanks to this extreme lockdown... by keeping doctors isolated from people and reducing overall excess deaths numbers.

That reminds me of the study that showed industrial action by doctors in Israel actually resulted in a drop in death rates:
Doctors' strike in Israel may be good for health
Judy Siegel-Itzkovich
Author information Copyright and License information Disclaimer

This article has been cited by other articles in PMC.

Industrial action by doctors in Israel seems to be good for their patients' health. Death rates have dropped considerably in most of the country since physicians in public hospitals implemented a programme of sanctions three months ago, according to a survey of burial societies.

Again, I agree and have put in bold some important remarks (or so they seem to me). When we created FOTCM, we did it with the idea of creating an organization that could help us to help many others who may never be able to "get it" but, because they are like lost children, still need supervision and care. Mouravieff talked about the influence of awakened people on both those who are not, and those who are OPS - that they need good examples and teachings that help them align themselves with Cosmic principles, despite the fact that they can't figure things out on their own. And I'm not a Darwinian/Malthusian who could say "well, if they can't get it, they deserve to be obliterated." No, indeed. To me, they are like lost children.
And then there are the people who actively don't want to wake up. It's almost as if they deliberately chose to align themselves with STS. Perhaps they are the ones who are have the most fear, and the least faith in anything? They still have a right to exist, but they make it so darn hard for everyone else....

Well after the initial panic my family seems to have calmed down somewhat and now showing at least some level of skepticism toward the virus situation and governments response. I wouldn’t say waking up, but it’s nice that they seem to have reached their current limits of sacrificing of their freedoms. I am glad that I am fortunate enough to have a reasonable garden space to enjoy.

Here in the UK I have found the supermarket situation to have calmed down. Still a lot of empty shelves but supplies were notable higher than previous weeks and I was actually able to get packs of a dozen eggs which I haven’t seen anywhere in a while.

I personally doubt an intentional permanent internet blackout anytime soon as it’s still far too valuable for programming and control purposes. Perhaps outages to fuel panic, though I imagine that could easily spiral out of control.

On a less serious note a female relative of mine made the interesting decision to cut her hair extremely short. She now looks like Evey Hammond at the end of V for Vendetta. I just found it rather curious that their decision to try out such a hairstyle would coincide with the current virus outbreak. A virus disaster was of course central to the V for Vendetta totalitarian governments rise to power.

Note that the "size" they refer to is what they assume to be the gaseous envelope which they say is expanding with it's approach. The actual size of the body can be a lot smaller and I notice they estimate it to be maybe a few km.

However, the electric universe theory posits that this glow is also electrical charge that increases its interaction as it gets closer to the sun. Those better versed in this theory can explain better than me so I'll just leave it at that. Laura

Call intuition? For my senses the object is near enough to start noticing it, and that is why the measures to curb our possibility of watching the sky have been eliminated. Same train of thought: it will be magnificent!!! Walk the dog, have a smoke, check your senses! Gurdjieff's proposition, remember who you are where you are, and FEEL IT!

It's a MASSIVE coincidence that a comet that's expected to be this spectacular is approaching just as the whole world is being put into lockdown.

What a coincidence!!!

Did one section of the American military just move into a mountain recently? Hmmmm...
Id say there are NO coincidences. Theres a reason for everything. From the smallest to the bigest imaginable things. Only we cant see it sometimes. 😉

They don't care at all about the danger for the population, we can see, right, that they dont care about us!

Right! Something I've been thinking about in relation to why most of the population can't see what's right in front of them. They can't comprehend that the authorities are not doing all this for the welfare of the common man. Actually, they rarely, if ever, do anything out of concern for the common man.

That fact in itself is incomprehensible to most.

I guess the main question is: what historical events, disasters, etc, may have followed each of these comets that might indicate something about them or "friends" of theirs. Perhaps some research into historical timelines is in order?

The eruption of Krakatoa happened on 26th of August 1883 but maybe that is too long after the passing of the 1882 comet as the quote states it remained visible to the naked eye until feb 1883., although I suppose it would still be in the outer solar system in August

I guess the main question is: what historical events, disasters, etc, may have followed each of these comets that might indicate something about them or "friends" of theirs. Perhaps some research into historical timelines is in order?

I had a quick look at the ice core records and, while I couldn't find anything detectable in 1843, there is a strong Sulfate signal in both hemispheres in 1884 and an Ammonium spike in the Southern Hemisphere in 1883. While the Sulfate signal could be related to the Krakatoa eruption, the Ammonium spike could have cometary origin.

Sulfate Signals 1800-1900 CE - Northern and Southern Hemispheres
Sulfate.png

Ammonium Signals 1800-1900 CE - Northern and Southern Hemispheres
Ammonium.png

From one of Baillie's papers regarding the presence of ammonium in ice cores:

When it became apparent that the replicated ice cores offered dating almost as precise as tree-rings, another look was taken at the available chemistry from the GRIP ice core. It was quickly established that the ammonium (NH4) record was of more than passing interest. In the GRIP record the analysis of ammonium was carried out of 55cm lengths of core (thus, for example, each length represents approximately 2.5 years of ice back in the sixth century) (Fuhrer et al., 1993). The background concentrations of ammonium vary around 6 ppb. At a depth of 336.325m—equating to AD 539—there is an ammonium spike of 35 ppb which is the second-highest value in the core between 150 BC and AD 1642. What causes a large concentration of ammonium in the ice? The generally accepted explanation is ‘biomass burning’ or forest, or grassland, fires (Legrand et al., 1992; Taylor et al., 1996). However, it is known that ammonia occurs in comets. Lyttleton was suggesting this as early as 1953, while Wickramasinghe (2001) stated that the presence of the amino group (NH2) in the emission bands of cometary coma and tails also made it reasonable to assume the presence of ammonia. More recently ammonia was detected directly in Comet Hale–Bopp at 1–2% concentrations (Birdet al., 1997). This means that the presence of ammonium at AD 539 in the ice is in no way inconsistent with the comet impact hypothesis.

It was then observed that there is a large concentration of ammonium in the American GISP2 ice core at the time of the Tunguska impact. To clarify, while the GRIP core was analysed in 55 cm sections, from AD 1642 back to around 850 BC, the American GISP2 core was analysed at different resolutions. The available, high-resolution, GISP2 record is discontinuous, but with a little searching it is possible to find that, at 33.3404–33.4034 m depth there is a large spike of ammonium (Mayewski et al., 1990). This depth equates to AD 1908.48, quite remarkably consistent with the June 30 1908 Siberian impact. The American analysis shows us that, irrespective of the mechanism involved, a high-energy event in the atmosphere seems to have led to a significant amount of ammonium being deposited in the ice record. So, if Tunguska caused an ammonium anomaly in AD 1908, then, when we go back to AD 1014 and 539, impact events have to be a possible explanation for the large ammonium spikes there. To elaborate on AD 1908: there were also high levels of chlorine, nitrate (nitric acid) and sulphate (sulphuric acid) in exactly the same layers of ice; indeed, it has been estimated that the high-energy impact event generated 30 million tons of nitric oxide in the atmosphere. In turn, this has been shown to have annihilated about one-third of the Earth’s protective ozone layer (Turco et al., 1981)

I
I haven't seen anyone posting about the possibility, however that thought crossed my mind. Especially when they said that it's size including gaseous material to be roughly 5 times that of Jupiter. Isn't Jupiter similar, a gas giant planet?

Whatever comes along in April should be interesting. Though popcorn is out for the diet that I am on, please pass the bacon. :-)

The idea of the programming being complete also means that the separation of the wheat from the chaff is likely done. The 50/50 mix of organic portals versus those with soul potential is becoming very plain for a woke person to see, with this Coronavirus issue.

So following the trail means that the Wave is about to arrive in earnest. Which do you think will come first, the Wave or the STS plan? I think the STS plan is already understood by 50% of the people, or at the very least they are looking around for options.
I'm seeing people becoming kinder and more compassionate vs others meaner and more selfish. Their true colours are being revealed. But not too many are smelling the coffee yet, the media is crumbling, yet still rules, even the good are still buying it for the most part.

The CV situation has resulted in much disintegration of both types. They wanted to stay in their cosy coocoon, whilst a few saw this coming a long time ago. I/we did suffer much, it was a painful journey, but I/ we had time to prepare and get used to all the terrible shocks of the sheer terror and scale of hideous reality-they are dealing with the horror show for the first time. We were told to cheer up and stop being paranoid for a long time now. The realisation of the true extent of the lies and the evil was stunning. It was mindboggling, but better the awful truth than the lie, which is oblivion and emptiness.

When they do realise the lies from truth, it will be too much to bear, I fear. Soul shattering.

Back
Top Bottom