ITS NOW GETTING CRAZIER THAN EVER.Panama new lock down measures,Women can leave their homes to get necessities on Mon,Wednesdays and Fridays.Men can do the same but only on Tuesdays,Thursdays and Saturdays. SUNDAY everyone stays inside.
With all these nonsense measures taken in many countries, we could make a FAQ, but turned with humour, depending on the country and with a good imagination we could transform this in sarcastic humour, like the "how to create a fake pandemic" article.

I was always curious how 4D STS communicates with 3D PTB, and this morning I had a funny thought that they (PTB) were instructed to stop this virus but after that, the communication ceased. I can't help but think that they were left alone for some reason as their moves are now very chaotic as if they were really scared and couldn't decide what to do next.
Strange, my thoughts were a bit similar, i had the idea of ... how to say, like if you put 20 blind people in a square room of 10x10m and ask them to run in any direction they wish - many collisions, bumb bumb bumb 😆

If the C19 comet brings friends, any major asteroid impact could be made to look as a nuclear strike from a foe by the media, therefore allowing a strike back.
To prevent this, just annouce it like 1 day before, ok, it'll create world-wide panic, but it's better than a world-war.

I heard a story at work today I can't confirmed and was not able to find anything online regarding this but here it goes:

A plane with masks as cargo onboard that landed in St-Hubert , an airport often used by the military (southshore of Montreal) , was rerouted to US as the loading dock officer modified the packing slip for it to be shipped to the US. He supposedly received 100,000$ from the CIA.

Now the pattern I see here is that the US is either trying to make enemies everywhere justifying war, or maybe they already knew on which sides these country would end up anyway if it comes to war or they are really desperate before what is coming up and don't care anymore.
They are stealing as many mask as they can and if it's really the CIA, for sure it's not for the US citizens, but the army, secret services and officials. I bet that even them they had a limited stock. This could also be seen as a supplementary (little) proof that they know something is coming, or they fear something to come, like it may be simply the PTB who is panicking ?

I still think that it could be an asteroid that is now known and which would hit the earth this month (April drop date), and supposing this, let's say, they caclulated that one important meteor of ... 5 tons (this could make already a pretty good area damage no ?) is going to arrive ... let's say the 27 April. My question are : are we, or are they capable to calculate exactly where and when it'll crash ? For sure, the closer it'll be, more precise the time and location will be known. But I would like to ask if they can already make a very precise estimation or not like 25 days before, or 60 days before for instance ?
Why I ask, because if it's such a threat that is coming and if they can exactly know where it'll "land", then we should observ closer the elites movements, but also money movements, and many other things you could prepare for, at the level of an elite (like for instance reselling one's buildings/properties in New-Yord because they know it'll hit the atlantic ocean near the US east-coast and all towns there would be devasted. And so on ...

Definitively, tracing where some known PTB people will be moving or acting during the coming weeks could give us good hints.
Thinking also about eventual whistleblowers ...

With all these nonsense measures taken in many countries, we could make a FAQ, but turned with humour, depending on the country and with a good imagination we could transform this in sarcastic humour, like the "how to create a fake pandemic" article.

Strange, my thoughts were a bit similar, i had the idea of ... how to say, like if you put 20 blind people in a square room of 10x10m and ask them to run in any direction they wish - many collisions, bumb bumb bumb 😆

To prevent this, just annouce it like 1 day before, ok, it'll create world-wide panic, but it's better than a world-war.

They are stealing as many mask as they can and if it's really the CIA, for sure it's not for the US citizens, but the army, secret services and officials. I bet that even them they had a limited stock. This could also be seen as a supplementary (little) proof that they know something is coming, or they fear something to come, like it may be simply the PTB who is panicking ?

I still think that it could be an asteroid that is now known and which would hit the earth this month (April drop date), and supposing this, let's say, they caclulated that one important meteor of ... 5 tons (this could make already a pretty good area damage no ?) is going to arrive ... let's say the 27 April. My question are : are we, or are they capable to calculate exactly where and when it'll crash ? For sure, the closer it'll be, more precise the time and location will be known. But I would like to ask if they can already make a very precise estimation or not like 25 days before, or 60 days before for instance ?
Why I ask, because if it's such a threat that is coming and if they can exactly know where it'll "land", then we should observ closer the elites movements, but also money movements, and many other things you could prepare for, at the level of an elite (like for instance reselling one's buildings/properties in New-Yord because they know it'll hit the atlantic ocean near the US east-coast and all towns there would be devasted. And so on ...

Definitively, tracing where some known PTB people will be moving or acting during the coming weeks could give us good hints.
Thinking also about eventual whistleblowers ...

How about these dates?

Sunday, April 12 - Catholic Easter
Sunday, April 19 - Orthodox Easter
Easter is a Christian festival which celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ. The holiday falls on April 21 this year and will be celebrated all across the globe. According to the New Testament of the Bible, Easter occurs three days after the crucifixion of Jesus by Romans.

Wednesday, April 8 - Thursday, April 16 - Jewish Passover
Passover is a celebration of spring, of birth and rebirth, of a journey from slavery to freedom, and of taking responsibility for yourself, the community, and the world. ... The Torah states that Jews are to observe Passover for seven days, beginning on the 15th of the Jewish month Nisan (usually in April).

But I think April will be just the beginning, there will be more towards the end of May - early June.

If this simulation is correct, the Comet will intersect the Earth orbit twice, plus while it is between the Earth and the Sun there will be combined effect with the other planets.

If this simulation is correct, the Comet will intersect the Earth orbit twice, plus while it is between the Earth and the Sun there will be combined effect with the other planets.
The comet's orbit doesn't intersect earth's orbit. In the video it's just a perspective because it's represented in 2d.
You can have an interactive '3d' view here, where you can change the angle of view etc. By zooming in, the comet crosses the ecliptic within the orbit of Mercury.

orbit-viewer-snapshot.jpg

Last night I spoke in touch with a doctor for ear, nose and throat disorders. He is the partner of my daughter-in-law's mother. I also ordered a test for him for the antibodies. He wanted to open a practice in a medical center on April 1, which has now been postponed by COVID. The center is also responsible for one of the largest hospitals in our country. Since his contract runs from April 1st, he has now been called to the clinic to work for the transition. He was divided into the COVID emergency room to carry out the initial examination. The hospital is one of the largest in our state and I expected he to tell me terrible things now. No - he is completely stress-free but annoyed by the new situation, which he does not know in his department. When I asked what the situation were, he informed me that there were no abnormalities for him now. It would be a lot to do, but that's normal for a clinic. There is no panic or overcrowding. He couldn't answer the question about respiratory patients, since this is not his area.

I asked him if he thinks this virus story is real. He said there were a lot of strange things and this was sometimes debated among colleagues

Our state is experiencing a hospital disaster according to the medien , the truth is far from it. Of course there is stress, but rather through all new determinations, less through COVID patients.

We usually greet each other with kiss on the cheek, but yesterday he said to me: Careful, I was in contact with Corona. Then I said to him: Now you have to kiss me so that I am definitely infected.
My test kits haven't arrived yet. There are very big problems here in the laboratories. You are fully occupied with an acute test. There is very little time left for antibody testing. It also makes sense. The longer the evaluation of the antibody test takes, the shorter the distance to the vaccination. It seems to me that you want antibody determination, but the goal is quick vaccination.

This weekend I'm taking my family to see my parents. I'm not going to stop doing that out of concern of how the community will react.

I think normal people will be destroyed in isolation. I think getting together with normal people is necessary for mental health.
If the neighbors or others come up to you and ask you why you had relatives over, you could say that you understand their concerns, but that you made sure that none of you had any symptoms and that you all sat down with a distance of 1.5/2m from each other. That's what I'd do! Of course, in reality, you were all just sitting nicely next to each other (if your relatives aren't buying the whole thing!).

Well I hear you, but I'm still undecided. Thing is, we will want to go for a walk for sure (no 2m distance there, eh), and in our living situation, many people will notice, and it's a small community where we have good relations with most people. And the government is very explicit about "no visits during Easter". Also, one of the relatives in question is elderly and with a history of illness, which might spark even more questions. Some of the people here are very concerned for their parents, as are many elderly here in the community. Most of them are decent folks, they are just afraid due to the propaganda. As I said, my stubborn and somewhat angry nature at the moment would love to "show it to 'em", but my hunch is that it might be wiser to pass this one. But you gave me something to think about, maybe I'll reconsider. Thanks.

Well I hear you, but I'm still undecided. Thing is, we will want to go for a walk for sure (no 2m distance there, eh), and in our living situation, many people will notice, and it's a small community where we have good relations with most people. And the government is very explicit about "no visits during Easter". Also, one of the relatives in question is elderly and with a history of illness, which might spark even more questions. Some of the people here are very concerned for their parents, as are many elderly here in the community. Most of them are decent folks, they are just afraid due to the propaganda. As I said, my stubborn and somewhat angry nature at the moment would love to "show it to 'em", but my hunch is that it might be wiser to pass this one. But you gave me something to think about, maybe I'll reconsider. Thanks.
I think from what you shared here I would be inclined to give this a miss. There is no need to risk upsetting your immediate neighbors if you don't need too. I think for now tread with care and see how this develops.
Here in the UK I have to admit I'm struggling with the social distancing thing I find it absurd. Ive noticed later this week after the initial lock down there has been more traffic out on the roads. Also when I've returned from work more people out in my town. This weekend we have a very good weather forecast I think we may well see a clamp down fwiw.
Voluntary confinement certainly isn't for me luckily I'm still working and my lovely dogs have to be walked so my wife and son also make it out for longer than the recommended times given by the government.

One that I used to like his emails is Chris Kresser. But now suddenly instead of great debunking diet emails, all I get is Covid-19 Propaganda. He seems to have turn to the dark side at the same time Joe Rogan did. And he appeared at Joe's show recently. I'm probably paranoid but I see Greenbaum everywhere nowadays.

I think the same. Almost everything is related to Corona - no matter where you look

I feel like Corona is chasing me day and night. Posters everywhere: Be careful - keep your distance.
I wait all the time whether the advertising industry is now changing : fantastic 4-ply toilet paper. It prevents your butt from being virally contaminated as we have built in an anti-corona protection. Your buttocks will feel good and your life is secure. :clap:

I suspect this sudden invasion of COVID infections in public life should say: Look, if we are already sick, when we are the creme de la creme - then this danger is real.
And who tells me if anyone who supposedly has Corona in public today is really infected. For me, a clear propaganda machine.

Little Town, big hell... As we say around here.

It does look complicated, some hotel is discarded, they may be closed. Here in some cities they've closed them, because "it's not a holiday"

I hope you find the best resolution in your favor.

People have been asking for an article, and all this information is rolling in my head, and I'm looking at things from different angles and getting various ideas, so I guess I'll just write some short pieces here, for people to share. Sott has a ton of articles on this right now anyway. So here's one:

Read your article aloud to my wife in my best attempted schoolboy rendition of a snobby robber baron with a slight English accent sitting around the boardroom table with the crew. Heck, one might think it was almost a nonfiction, yet alas, we were saved by the 6 o'clock news back to reality. ;-)

As sorry as it all is, we had some laughs, needed it. Great stuff and keep them coming!

Read your article aloud to my wife in my best attempted schoolboy rendition of a snobby robber baron with a slight English accent sitting around the boardroom table with the crew. Heck, one might think it was almost a nonfiction, yet alas, we were saved by the 6 o'clock news back to reality. ;-)

As sorry as it all is, we had some laughs, needed it. Great stuff and keep them coming!
I second that, excellent writing, @Mandatory Intellectomy ! :thup:

I'm going to translate that to our Finnish SOTT-page. I hope I can maintain your superb 'tongue-in-cheek' style.

I just stumbled on some interesting info coming directly from the president of ISTAT ( Italian National Institute Of Statistics) Gian Carlo Blangiardo that has been interviewed by the online newspaper avvenire.it:

From 21 February to 31 March, 12,428 people died from Covid 19. How many people died of influenza in March (in which, this year, coronavirus deaths were concentrated) in previous years?

More than flu deaths, which is more difficult to attribute as the actual cause of death, it is worth mentioning the data on death certificates for respiratory diseases. In March 2019 there were 15,189 and the year before there were 16,220. Incidentally, these figures are higher than the corresponding number of deaths for Covid (12,352) reported in March 2020.

Here you go, reliable info, FACTS coming from the president of ISTAT, the problem is that, at least according to most of the comments left on FB, the italian peeps are mucking and despising Mr. Blangiardo for bringing up these facts. This gentleman is presenting real facts that are saying basically that the death numbers related to respiratory diseases were higher in the last two years compared to this year and the people just aren't getting it. Isn't it fascinating? This is indeed a mind virus.

Back
Top Bottom