Someone posted on my town’s Facebook page that they’re appalled that the golf course was open. I’m not a golfer myself but I’m pretty sure it’s a sport where one carries their own equipment, uses their own ball, wears gloves, and where standing within 2 meters of someone is considered bad form. :rotfl:
Yeah, same in Arizona. My brother is there, and he said that the golf courses there are labelled as essential service... But there are a lot who are trying to shut them down, so who knows if it will last.

This is not essential apparently. There was a police officer stationed there. On the drive home I saw about 300 people crammed together in a line to get into Walmart. I think at this point that those who do not see the absurdity in this situation are choosing to bury their heads in the sand.

Attachments

• IMG_20200401_122752621_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200401_122752621_HDR.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 53
Yesyerday at dusk here near Montreal a big portion of the sky was pink like done with a brush very particular.

Just a side note, I keep thinking about JBPeterson. I would'nt be surprised if he's thinking about all of this really hard and preparing to come out with a solid message.

And what a 'coincidence' that Peterson was dealing with addiction and rehab just when we needed him most.

"Humans Are By Nature Social Animals" as phrased by Aristotle. The new expression nowadays is "social distancing", which could be viewed as "asocialization", which is going against the human nature. In some circles it is presented as the new normal. It is odd because whether on purpose or not, all this sadistic and masochistic (in relation to the social masochism mentioned somewhere) lockdown is like a giant exercise in mass mind conditionnement.

JBP will be back OSIT. He will be a prime target when he'll open his mouth on what's happening and he must probably know that by now. Hopefully he will thread carefully. I think it would be better for him to attack the situation from a particular angle rather than exposing the whole thing if he wants to avoid serious repercussion.

Some have been put to rest for less than what he has done already, maybe he has a lucky star I do hope so. But knowing how the PTB can get vicious, as much as I would like him to expose the madness clearly, I'm afraid he could quickly become an exemple.

He has a serious reach all over the world and a deep comprehension of the evil side of people I think not a lot of other people can have as big an impact. At least on the quality side rather than quantity.

Last edited:
This just in! As of this afternoon, the Governor "recommends" that everyone wear a home-made face mask (and gave links to instructions on how to make one, not the one with the bra though :lol:) anytime they leave their house! :rolleyes:

This just does not make sense, here are a couple of articles posted on RT recently

From the article
Apparently, in that pursuit, Western governments are acting much like their quarantined residents who are hoarding household goods like toilet paper. One French official told RT this week that a planeload of 60 million masks they bought from China was hijacked, after a fashion, by Americans.
A French order was bought out with cash by Americans on the tarmac, and the plane that was to fly to France took off for the US instead,” Renaud Muselier told RT France on Wednesday.

Makes me wonder what the currency was, because right now folding money is like monopoly money, I wonder if it was gold.

Also this article
From the article
A delivery of 200,000 masks left a 3M factory in China this week and arrived in Bangkok, Thailand, from where they were supposed to be sent to the German capital. The masks never got to Berlin, and police in the city told Der Tagesspiegel that the shipment was instead bound for the US. Berlin's Senator for the Interior Andreas Geisel confirmed on Friday that the masks had been “confiscated.”

“We consider this an act of modern piracy. This is not how you deal with transatlantic partners,”
Geisel said.

So where are all these masks going? To all those underground bunkers we keep reading about?

JBP will be back OSIT. He will be a prime target when he'll open his mouth on what's happening and he must probably know that by now. Hopefully he will thread carefully. I think it would be better for him to attack the situation from a particular angle rather than exposing the whole thing if he wants to avoid serious repercussion.

Some have been put to rest for less than what he has done already, maybe he has a lucky star I do hope so. But knowing how the PTB can get vicious, as much as I would like him to expose the madness clearly, I'm afraid he could quickly become an exemple.

He has a serious reach all over the world and a deep comprehension of the evil side of people I think not a lot of other people can have as big an impact. At least on the quality side rather than quantity.

While I think JBP is wonderful, he's also got his blind spots. He believes in Big Pharma to the degree that he allowed them to nearly kill him.

He may have learned his lesson, but I've also learned mine: even the most promising people are apt to fall in line with the official reality narrative, -where vaccinations are the answer to all social ills.

To be fair, unless you're plugged into esoteric news feeds, (and only the rare good ones), you're probably not going to have a hope of getting there on your own. The amount of knowledge you need to understand the human relationship with viruses and why vaccines are truly bad, is simply too high an entry barrier for most people. JBP is awfully close, he knows there's something out there and devotes enormous mental energy grappling with it, but the unfortunate truth is that unless you're cool with the reality of Ouija boards and UFOs, you're not going to have enough psychological momentum or information to get across the line.

As weird as it may seem, as small and inadequate as we all feel some (or even most) of the time, we're actually a very, very select bunch of humans. Yay.

Enjoying that extra-heavy load of responsibility yet?

So where are all these masks going? To all those underground bunkers we keep reading about?

I heard a story at work today I can't confirmed and was not able to find anything online regarding this but here it goes:

A plane with masks as cargo onboard that landed in St-Hubert , an airport often used by the military (southshore of Montreal) , was rerouted to US as the loading dock officer modified the packing slip for it to be shipped to the US. He supposedly received 100,000$ from the CIA.

Now the pattern I see here is that the US is either trying to make enemies everywhere justifying war, or maybe they already knew on which sides these country would end up anyway if it comes to war or they are really desperate before what is coming up and don't care anymore.

While I think JBP is wonderful, he's also got his blind spots. He believes in Big Pharma to the degree that he allowed them to nearly kill him.

He may have learned his lesson, but I've also learned mine: even the most promising people are apt to fall in line with the official reality narrative, -where vaccinations are the answer to all social ills.

To be fair, unless you're plugged into esoteric news feeds, (and only the rare good ones), you're probably not going to have a hope of getting there on your own. The amount of knowledge you need to understand the human relationship with viruses and why vaccines are truly bad, is simply too high an entry barrier for most people. JBP is awfully close, he knows there's something out there and devotes enormous mental energy grappling with it, but the unfortunate truth is that unless you're cool with the reality of Ouija boards and UFOs, you're not going to have enough psychological momentum or information to get across the line.

As weird as it may seem, as small and inadequate as we all feel some (or even most) of the time, we're actually a very, very select bunch of humans. Yay.

Enjoying that extra-heavy load of responsibility yet?

Good points. It's sometimes hard to understand why some people don't see the obvious. I think someone from Redpill sent him Political Ponerology hopefully he read it. As much as science and pharma helped humanity at one point, it is so big now the ponerization is inevitable.

I think even if you keep everything down to earth there is enough obvious deviation from the PTB to realize what they are doing especially on the psychological side of things which happens to be JBP forte. It's almost unthinkable after the lectures he's done that he wouldn't make the connection between what is happening and Nazi/Communists.
But yeah the pharma thing he might not be enough suspicious like when he talks in favor of big companies, yes these CEOs and manager have some competences to build and maintain big corpo but he doesn't seem to be talking much about the often psychopatic profile of these companies.

I think the worst part from the heavy-load is the loneliness. And that comes from someone who loves solitude.

One that I used to like his emails is Chris Kresser. But now suddenly instead of great debunking diet emails, all I get is Covid-19 Propaganda. He seems to have turn to the dark side at the same time Joe Rogan did. And he appeared at Joe's show recently. I'm probably paranoid but I see Greenbaum everywhere nowadays.

I am reminded about one C s session in which they mentioned April drop dead date....

Just saw this in the recent Pepe Escobar article:

"For all practical purposes, the Global War on Terror (GWOT) has been replaced by the Global War on Virus (GWOV). But what is not being seriously analyzed is the Perfect Toxic Storm: a totally shattered economy; The Mother of All Financial Crashes - barely masked by the trillions in helicopter money from the Fed and the ECB; the tens of millions of unemployed engendered by the New Great Depression; the millions of small businesses that will simply disappear; a widespread, global mental health crisis. Not to mention the masses of elderly, especially in the U.S., that will be issued an unspoken "drop dead" notice."

Another eerie coincidence for the records.

One that I used to like his emails is Chris Kresser. But now suddenly instead of great debunking diet emails, all I get is Covid-19 Propaganda. He seems to have turn to the dark side at the same time Joe Rogan did. And he appeared at Joe's show recently. I'm probably paranoid but I see Greenbaum everywhere nowadays.

I don't think it takes Greenbaum to 'turn' the likes of Rogan and others into useful idiots.

All you need is to not know that the bright ideas which pop into your head aren't always coming from you.

Once you get comfortable with the fact that predators can inject their thoughts into your mind, you instantly provide yourself with tons of protection. -You know you that have to filter and question your own ideas just as much as you would any junk email which arrives in your inbox. (And after a while, much as with junk email, you can learn to sense the difference at a glance.)

If you're still on the fence about UFOs, if you think spirituality is just a drug-induced experience, you're simply not going to have the level of protection necessary to not become an agent for the Matrix when it wills it so. You're going to go along with whatever stupid inspiration is suddenly making tons of sense in your mind and making your serotonin receptors sparkle.

But I know what you mean about it feeling Greenbaumed! -When I saw Rogan go off on how important vaccinations were during that recent podcast of his, (posted earlier in this thread), I swear it seemed like a textbook conditioned response. It was like he 'went away' for a while, and something else took up residence. JBP described ideological possession, and think we witnessed exactly that, perhaps with some additional coaxing from 4D.

Just thinking aloud here...but after reading and following various discussions on SM the past days, it suddenly became clearer to me than ever before how most of what you read everywhere on the Internet is false and with a very high probability intentionally spread false information. Sure, I've "known" this for many years, but now I could more clearly see and feel it.

For example, this recent trending topic of #FilmYourHospital is getting some deserved attention, and e.g. on Twitter there's always a bunch of people who will 'debunk' these videos by writing something like: "My sister is a nurse at ... and she's telling that the panic is real." or "My cousin who was only 23 just died of COVID19. You're horrible people for saying this is a hoax."

Now, I can't explain this, but I suddenly "saw" how there's most certainly a large group of 'operatives', thousands or maybe more, who's sole job is to follow all the discussions and post these things in order to influence the discussions. They get their orders and they execute them like robots, sitting in some weird bunker underground, or something.

I think we're witnessing a larger and more elaborate PSYOP than you could ever imagine, with thousands of 'operatives' manipulating us.

You dont need real people to insert debunking into SM anymore. Shadownet is now commercially available for all with enough money and connections.

"The attached marketing slick is from Dynology to promote an Interactive Internet Activity (IIA) project I led for Dynology from 2007-2010. The slick was to promote Dynology’s “ShadowNet” and iPsy Information Operation project management tool. This military grade tactical social media psychological warfare application provides the same, or even more, clandestine capabilities as what the Russian’s were accused of in 2016. If you don’t think this is a big deal, this application and database was capable of bringing together the Sunni and Shia to fight with the American’s and against AQI in over 1000 years. "

Back
Top Bottom