This is something that went through my mind aswell. Especially Trump. I've watched a few of his recent speeches and something felt different. Either he got the "memo" so to speak and plays along with it because he sees no escape. Or he just said "f*** it" and plays the strong man (because why not in these times). He obviously has the power now.

Some of the company CEO or representatives in this video for example, seem to be intimidated and speak with a bit of a trembling voice. Trump probably threatened them in one way or another before the press meeting. Maybe i'm reading to much into it. Here is one example: Trump, Coronavirus Task Force hold press briefing

Ooh my God.
Listen carefully to this guy at 16.36 min, the last sentence, "all going well" exposed.
The guy before that is shitting his pants.

Main points of the Press conference this morning (Canada/Ontario):
- Distancing has saved hundred of thousands lifes.
- Stricter actions will save even more thousand lifes.
- Québec asked the help of the armed forces.
- And to the question "when it is going to end", he answered: it depends on people obeying the directives and measures.

:curse:

This looks to me like program debugging. My son told me this yesterday.
They have a similar answer everywhere. In Macedonia, they said that if citizens would be more honest and turn themselves to hospital for every symptom they notice. So, if you sneeze you have to go to the hospital and became their tool for building numbers and more totalitarian measures.
When my 13 years and som heard that he said this is program debugging. He is learning to program in school this year.
And yes, he is probably right. The programming is complete. This is just a debugging made by programmed bots. They want to force more people to accept the official narrative, to be more obedient.
They locked the entire town here from today morning until Monday at 5am. That is monstrous. Total curfew. Nobody said even a word.

Yesterday I went to a local market and I know the people who work there. Somebody mentioned this and I said that if nobody is reacting, then they will make total curfew for a whole week without any possibilities to go out just like in that town. They looked at me like I killed someone.
They should lock everything. total curfew they said . People are not taking this seriously and we can't live in fear because of iresponsible people. Yes, I said, they should lock everything and when you will stay home without money, without food, (and obviously without a brain,) what will you do then. They didn't say anything, Just shake their heads and silently commented like don't you see how dangerous is this??

People in Belgrade that were locked in quarantine in Belgrade fair hall, started the demonstration with hunger yesterday because they didn't have the basic conditions to be there. They were without hot water and showers for the whole week.

Those so-called quarantines are just concentration camps. Soon they will take there all those who don't accept the official narrative and little later those who refuse to take mandatory vaccinations under the excuse that they are a danger for public health.
Nazism and fascism never ended. They were disguised and now you can see them in full glory.

Bizarro world on its full power.

People have been asking for an article, and all this information is rolling in my head, and I'm looking at things from different angles and getting various ideas, so I guess I'll just write some short pieces here, for people to share. Sott has a ton of articles on this right now anyway. So here's one:

27,000 people die in China every day (from that pdf I mentioned before). That's 1125 per hour. 3k died from covid. Seriously...

I hope you don't mind, but I turned this into a graphic, suitable for sharing.

I don't know how meme sites work, (the couple of big ones I tried to sign up with rejected me out of hand. Apparently my information is not valid or my browser is buggy, and they seemed to really, REALLY want me to link via Facebook instead of the old fashioned way, which I wasn't eager about.) In any case, this bit of prose seemed like the kind of thing which should probably be floating out there, you know, going 'viral'? Most memes aren't that funny or insightful and after reading a few of them, I feel like I've eaten too many potato chips, so maybe something with substance like this won't fit in. -Nor do I even know if this qualifies as a meme, but it's a graphic and it's linkable and I know I'd probably read it with interest.

Maybe somebody here is more capable than I am when it comes to launching these things.

Dear-Citizens.png

Attachments

• Dear-Citizens.png
    Dear-Citizens.png
    443.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
so I went to the meeting:
The hospital is nearly empty!!
Since the begining of these measures, only 10 patients have been hospitalized for positiv test, and only 2 (yes two) have been in ICU.

My service: 20 beds "closed", with inscription on the door: "coronavirus booked" and they are empty, no hospitalization since the begining, (in our service). We have 40 beds (it's the department of surgery), and yesterday only 8 beds were occupied! I don't know in the medecine department, i'll look at that next week. Which means 3/4 of the rooms are empty! because only urgent operations are performed.
I saw nurses chatting in there office, nothing to do. Usually they are very sollicited, no time for them to breath. Sollicited by patients (but now they are few), by families (but they are not alloweded to stay long time and only 1 person), by doctors (but they are less in number and have less patients to see).
So, you shut down a whole surgery department for a "ghost virus" , I mean a virus that is not a threat.

For consultation: the surgery depatment is divided by specialities. In all specialities, the number of consultations have drastically reduced. For example, in mine, we see usually around 100 patients per day, from monday to wednesday. The week-end we see only urgencies.
Since the begining, only 3 to 5 patients per day !!! These are only urgent issues.
This means that no need to have 6 doctors in our consultation sector: only 1 doctor will deal with patients (in consultation/hospitalisation/and operating room). The operating room usually have 10 rooms (al surgery specialities) fully working from 8 am to 18 pm. Now, only 3 are open and don't work fully!!
Only 1 secretary works, the others are at their home, by tele-secretarial work.

So this is a never seen situation: hospital nearly empty, staff not having enough job.
A diabolic way to make disappear the unsustainable situation of satured work and hospitalisations and lack of health workers that was suffocating hospital staff these last years. There were a huge health staff manifestation all over France, beside YVs, last winter. Problem resolved!!

Last edited:
Well I hear you, but I'm still undecided. Thing is, we will want to go for a walk for sure (no 2m distance there, eh), and in our living situation, many people will notice, and it's a small community where we have good relations with most people. And the government is very explicit about "no visits during Easter". Also, one of the relatives in question is elderly and with a history of illness, which might spark even more questions. Some of the people here are very concerned for their parents, as are many elderly here in the community. Most of them are decent folks, they are just afraid due to the propaganda. As I said, my stubborn and somewhat angry nature at the moment would love to "show it to 'em", but my hunch is that it might be wiser to pass this one. But you gave me something to think about, maybe I'll reconsider. Thanks.
Tomorrow is my son's birthday. And usually some friends and family come. I invited them again despite all this craziness. They accepted the invitation. I am afraid that some of the neighbors will call the police for breaking the rule about social distancing. I don't know. We can't just accept everything and stop with everything. In times like this, we must be very wise. I will see how will all this goes. Maybe be quiet and tell the guests to come in different times so that people won't notice a big group coming almost at once at the same time. I don't know.

Well I hear you, but I'm still undecided. Thing is, we will want to go for a walk for sure (no 2m distance there, eh), and in our living situation, many people will notice, and it's a small community where we have good relations with most people. And the government is very explicit about "no visits during Easter". Also, one of the relatives in question is elderly and with a history of illness, which might spark even more questions. Some of the people here are very concerned for their parents, as are many elderly here in the community. Most of them are decent folks, they are just afraid due to the propaganda. As I said, my stubborn and somewhat angry nature at the moment would love to "show it to 'em", but my hunch is that it might be wiser to pass this one. But you gave me something to think about, maybe I'll reconsider. Thanks.

I would go for your hunch! Here, the Dutch PM also advised against visiting each other for Easter, but if people have to, he said something along the lines of only 4 people max in one house, as long as they keep a 1.5m distance from each other at all times. It's really silly. If the govt there said no visits, and you're planning a walk, then I think it's probably best to pass in order to not worry the (elderly) community you're in.

Added: Where I currently am, there are quite a few older people here, but they won't give you strange looks or walk up to you or talk to you if you'll have visitors. They don't really mind, as long as we're not gonna visit their house! So, I think every community is different, and it depends on the situation what the best decision would be. In your case, considering what you wrote, perhaps the best one is to pass.

Last edited:
I would go for your hunch! Here, the Dutch PM also advised against visiting each other for Easter, but if people have to, he said something along the lines of only 4 people max in one house, as long as they keep a 1.5m distance from each other at all times. It's really silly. If the govt there said no visits, then I think it's probably best to pass, also to not worry the community.
This distance idea is completely nuts. When you go to a store, the people that work there have no distance at all between them. So! It is just to make us more scare, more obedient, etc. What the difference between 4 or 6 people in a house? But people are so compliant to all these idiot rules.

technically, it's still legal to visit relatives; but the law is vague and nobody really knows.
Someone is giving rules to the police, and they don't match official government publications. Maybe someone in the media invented the rule, and they expect people to watch the media all the day long
I thought this just happened here in Belgium. This was the article's title in the Newspaper today:
What's allowed and what's not? Police still don't know (article in Dutch)

Tomorrow is my son's birthday. And usually some friends and family come. I invited them again despite all this craziness. They accepted the invitation. I am afraid that some of the neighbors will call the police for breaking the rule about social distancing. I don't know. We can't just accept everything and stop with everything. In times like this, we must be very wise. I will see how will all this goes. Maybe be quiet and tell the guests to come in different times so that people won't notice a big group coming almost at once at the same time. I don't know.
How are the rules in your country about this? Be careful. Here in Spain it is impossible to invite people and even you can not walk 2 together. They give you a fine. They need money now that they can not put fines with drivers. So even if I am against this stupid rules I play the role of being compliant. It is a question of survive to these times and that not be under the light. Be as much invisible as possible. So be careful and wish to your kid a good Happy Birthday from me. A lot of invisible kisses for him, precious beings are kids that live these terribles times. They are jewels that need care and love. The kids, not the times. :lol:

But maybe these times are jewels, why not!

How are the rules in your country about this? Be careful. Here in Spain it is impossible to invite people and even you can not walk 2 together. They give you a fine. They need money now that they can not put fines with drivers. So even if I am against this stupid rules I play the role of being compliant. It is a question of survive to these times and that not be under the light. Be as much invisible as possible. So be careful and wish to your kid a good Happy Birthday from me. A lot of invisible kisses for him, precious beings are kids that live these terribles times. They are jewels that need care and love. The kids, not the times. :lol:

But maybe these times are jewels, why not!
Thank you loreta.
There is no strict rule for not gathering at home. Yes, I always do my best to be "invisible" even that is much harder now.
I am always trying to tell the truth to my son. He sees these crazy times and he understands it is just a big brain wash. If I make him think with his head and always question everything, then I think I prepared him not to become a zombie when he gets older.

I see people make their children believe that a really dangerous virus attacked us and that we could die. Some friends told me that some people took their kids to a psychologist because all this brain programming affected the children so they started panicking and started having psychological problems.

I hope you don't mind, but I turned this into a graphic, suitable for sharing.

This is excellent. If I really wanted to start something, I would try to print several of these on one sheet of paper as columns, cut them up and fold them into pocket-sized leaflets. Then hand them out to people or put them somewhere people will get curious. I don't know what kind of reaction that could provoke though. Maybe just limit it to people you already know are on the same page.

Thank you loreta.
There is no strict rule for not gathering at home. Yes, I always do my best to be "invisible" even that is much harder now.
I am always trying to tell the truth to my son. He sees these crazy times and he understands it is just a big brain wash. If I make him think with his head and always question everything, then I think I prepared him not to become a zombie when he gets older.

I see people make their children believe that a really dangerous virus attacked us and that we could die. Some friends told me that some people took their kids to a psychologist because all this brain programming affected the children so they started panicking and started having psychological problems.
Good! How old is you son?
My father was always the only one in the family to tell truths, I remember him talking to my uncles and aunts every Sunday and how mad he became to see how scared the others were (we were living under the Franco Regime.) I was young so I did not understand much but with time passing I saw that my father was a free thinker, like you, like the majority of us in this Forum. My father was a very difficult man to live with but he teach me to be free in my mind. And fight for it, now in silence evidently. Have a good day Konstantin! with your son. Be this day something special, the flames of the candles on the Birthday cake (real or imaginaire) the flames of liberty and happiness no matter what is coming. Be a remembrance of love and care.

Great article @Mandatory Intellectomy !

Here's another good one for you number crunchers - model vs. reality:

Edit - here's a pic:

1585991710519.png

Back
Top Bottom