I actually do just that, meaning I shake hands with one colleague who is a grounded person and who doesn't like this BS. We are aware that we have to do it when others aren't watching and that it is a forbidden. God, how silly this circus has become when one can become a law breaker by shaking hands.
Incredible, yes. Like during the Nazis. Haffner talks about similar situations where everything normal and human was suddenly forbidden. Almost a surrealistic reality. Strange sensation that everything that is happening now we read it in books. And now it is not in a book that these things happens but in our reality. Our world that is like when the Nazis were, or during Second World War where you had to be silent, not talking about some things because ears were everywhere, morons everywhere, authoritarians everywhere. And you had to keep this inside you, everything you wanted to yell inside you. Or communicate with people like you by signs, with the eyes, a complicity that also was dangerous. Not strange that during those times many many people were keeping diaries, the only space of freedom. So now maybe it is time to keep a diary.

He IS a politician; 'nough said.
And he comes from a family of poliTICKs. Yep..

Btw. I have a light show in the same spot in the sky today as yesterday 😃 .. all the better cause your name is quite stellar @stellar 😊..
And Ive read that its lucky to see the Sirius stars dance like that!!

It looks like they are taking down videos linking 5G with Corona virus.

All regulated media outlets are no longer allowed to talk about the subject.

WhatsApp, Facebook etc are also employed in suppressing the message.

The truth ministry is now here.

They are terrified of the plebs talking. The unwashed masses must be vaccinated soon.

Yes, I agree but that’s not what I meant. Mainstream science has what they believe “evolution” to be all backwards. I’m thinking that just maybe it’s the same with “viruses”. In that the basics of the science behind virology is wrong, viruses may not be what they appear to be. I did read something along these lines before and I’ll try to find that information and see if it’s valid or not.

@Candice,

Well, we have a Darwin's Black Box thread on "Evolution" but yes I think mainstream science has no clue when it comes to "evolution".

The Cs say:

Session 18 March 2000:
Q: What I am trying to get at is; you are saying it is a natural process; you are saying we are being taken over; it is not a conquest; though you did not say that it was not domination, of course - clearly domination is part of it, is that correct?

A: One could call it evolution.

While it seems we are being overtaken and subdued, we are learning to adapt to new truths that some call "conspiracy theory" for lack of better terminology I suppose. Our science is in many ways primitive and we are now being exposed to new technology that can be used for positive as well as negative purposes.

Sadly, we have mostly seen negative applications of technology. We could use this technology for the good of mankind or not. It remains to be seen how this kind of "evolution" progresses.

The Cs also talk about:

Q: (Approaching Infinity) It's almost like in the Bell Witch case when there were direct manifestations of things. I would imagine that if there's this information being sent through the realm curtain into 3rd density, if you were an observer watching in the sea water with a microscope, it might appear as if the cell just manifests. It just takes form and looks like it came out of nowhere.

A: Very close indeed!

Q: (L) Has this sort of direct intervention happened more than once? Like when major changes of DNA have occurred, or when there were major changes in the so-called evolutionary record?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So basically we are indeed surrounded by an intelligence that is more than we can even comprehend.

And for Darwin's Black Box:

Session 29 December 2018:
L) Alright. Next question: I've been reading this book called Darwin's Black Box by Behe - and then The Edge of Evolution. I read them one after the other. Great books! He basically uses a sharp razor and clinically and efficiently eviscerates Darwin's theory of evolution by random mutation and natural selection. He talks about Intelligent Design, but he doesn't say much about a designer. Well, that is, he says plenty about the designer, but not like in specifying the kind or what or who. He stays strictly scientific right to the very end. But what I was thinking as I was reading through this was that it makes an awful lot of sense particularly in view of the Cassiopaean cosmological perspective, which is that of dimensions, densities, 4D (STO and STS), etc. You've talked many times about genetic manipulations that have been ongoing and about the fact that traveling back and forth in time to do these genetic manipulations has been one of the tricks that is used on the human race by 4D STS types. You said that there are 4D labs where these genetic manipulations take place. You've talked about how an abduction is done, that it happens like soul extraction: the soul is taken to 4th density, a body is molecularly reassembled in 4D “matter”, the work is done on the reassembled body there in 4D and then that body is disassembled and the soul or consciousness is sent back through the realm curtain. It then carries with it the pattern of the manipulation which then causes those changes or manipulations to come into effect within the body on 3D Earth. So, I have some idea of how that works, but maybe this isn't a question I should ask, but... I really have to ask it: How does that happen? How do they do that?!

A: Recall that 4D is a realm where thought has the power to create. If a mind, and here we mean much more than you understand as mind, thinks about a structure or something that needs to be accomplished, it assembles itself, more or less. Then when the structure is sent back through the realm curtain, the "idea" is the attractor blueprint that draws to itself the matching elements from your reality and they proceed through the process of organic assembly. This occurs because even inanimate matter has a minimal level of matching consciousness.

Viruses are thought made manifest according to the Cs:

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?

A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Our concept of "evolution" has not been quite correct according to the following session:

Session 23 March 2019:
(L) There is no evolution.

(Pierre) But the ideas in the mind of the engineer of the mind in 4D DOES evolve...

(Joe) Like you send a blueprint down, and the matter accretes around that blueprint and produces a dog quite quickly.

(Pierre) And then you learn from it, your thinking gets better, and you design a Dog 2.0.

(Joe) No, a dog evolves from something.

(L) No, a dog doesn't evolve from anything. A dog is created.

(Joe) And it appears out of thin air?

(L) No, it doesn't appear out of thin air. It gets... I think what they were saying was that the idea of the different small like proteins or other building blocks. But how do they get put together? And I don’t think it was exactly like the thought of a “dog” but they were talking more about basic life forms to begin with, and the engineering via DNA. If there is a “thought” that is transferred to 3D, it would be in the DNA. If you look at the book, you see how it starts off with very basic structures, like slime molds. Cyanobacteria. Then, you get things where groups of different kinds of organisms form tubes. Then they form stalks. Then they learn how to do photosynthesis. Then they make leaves. Then, somewhere along the way, sexual reproduction comes into the picture. Once sexual reproduction has entered the picture, then the door is open for seeding other things via sexual reproduction. Then, what you can do is make a code and plant it in literally by sending viruses or something through the realm curtain or even just thoughts, or something like abductions. You can plant it in an egg and it's born. It's not like something just accretes out of the air. It happens in a very practical way...

A: Following the idea there is a certain amount of experimentation and even gestation of some "parts" in other lifeforms or in other realities before transference to this one.

Q: (Joe) What I was trying to say was it's kinda like a blueprint is transferred to these lifeforms, and they follow a preprogrammed blueprint...

A: No. There is no evolution as you are thinking.

Q: (Joe) I thought you were saying that basically there IS evolution, but then these small organisms...

(L) No, that's not what I'm saying! I'm saying if you look, you can see where they created parts. And every time you can see where they did something and then it went along. If you look at the book, you see each world of... There was the Slime World. It came to an end. When the slime world ended, then there was another world. Okay, still some slime survived, but the new world had tube creatures. Then that world ended, and another one started that was plant creatures.

(Joe) Okay, so there's no development from one to the next.

(Pierre) I have an analogy, and I'd like to know if it's correct. You see in the history of the planet these cycles of mass extinctions, and bursts of life. Recurring. An analogy between those cosmic cycles and engineering at a human level is toss the old blueprint, and start a new one.

(Joe) So each stage is discrete.

(Pierre) Is it a correct analogy?

A: Yes but that does not mean that all designs are useless.

Q: (L) It's like...

(Pierre) You have some parts that go through a lot of different animals that are more and more evolved, but the part stays more or less the same.

A: Here is an analogy: You could use a horse drawn wagon as a chassis for an automobile.

(Pierre) Ah, okay...

A: It isn't perfect, but it is a step.

(Pierre) Yes.

A: Human souls were put into Neanderthal to incubate and induce direct DNA changes. There is so much to this topic that it could take a very long time to explain it all. Best to continue to study and think and network. Look at the book. It is all there for those with eyes to see. Love is the human manifestation of creative energy.

Q: (L) Okay, take a break!

In the following session, Pierre emphasizes that "evolution" is not always a "linear" process. There is also mention of what is "normal".

Session 18 May 2019:
Pierre) Another thing that helps this normalization of chaos is that the evolution is not linear. It's not like you have 10 tornadoes, then 15, then 20. Sometimes there are periods of calm. So it helps the wishful thinking part.

(L) Yeah. That's the way it works. I guess that's why people are easily led astray or they're led to think that this is the worst it's going to get and so they can go along and live a normal life. I suppose in some ways, you COULD live a normal life... and we do encourage people to do what they can in the world as long as it doesn’t beat them down or suck them into complacence or sleep.

A: One thing to consider is this: Is the so-called "normal life" one of expansion of STO or is it one of contraction to STS?

Q: (Artemis) That depends on the perspective of the person. A normal life for a normal person I guess is more STS.

Finally, we may need to come to the realization that our old beliefs about evolution and our religious beliefs have been full of lies.

Session 22 February 2020:
Q: (L) Okay, next topic? Is the new coronavirus:
A) an American or Chinese-engineered virus, like an ethnic-specific weapon
B) from outer space
C) just a natural progression of viral evolution and/or mutation

(Andromeda) Or:
D) a combination because of this vaccine that got out of control and it mutated on its own

A: D

And further down...

Session 22 February 2020:
(L) So it's not faith IN Jesus as Ashworth points out. It's faith OF Jesus that sets the example. And the example was put in a metaphor of the story of this crucifixion or death, but the metaphor represents basically the crucifixion of every person. They're crucified inside and outside because they are faced with this reality that rejects their consciousness, their more or less divine connection, their spiritual connection. They say that everything is just random mutations and random evolution, and that's wrong. That's the Big Lie.

A: Yes. We can retire now!

It looks like they are taking down videos linking 5G with Corona virus.

All regulated media outlets are no longer allowed to talk about the subject.

WhatsApp, Facebook etc are also employed in suppressing the message.

The truth ministry is now here.

They are terrified of the plebs talking. The unwashed masses must be vaccinated soon.
Good thing we have SOTT eh?

Jon Rappaport caught the connection too :clap:

I can’t speak for all of Russia, it is very large and in each region the number of idiots in power (the government of the region) is different. Moscow still has the toughest control (both on paper and in reality), but so far even Moscow has not caught up with European countries in terms of population control. In other cities of the country (for example, in St. Petersburg) it is still softer simply because such a large city is difficult to control. In St. Petersburg, a lot of people sit at home (hundreds of enterprises do not work, including hospitals and clinics), but they are not forbidden to leave the house if they are not sick with a coronovirus. Those people who work freely go to work, without the slightest control.
In my city near St. Petersburg it’s still softer: people go shopping freely and walk. Yes, there are paranoids in medical masks and gloves (of different ages, both young and old), but they are 15-20% of the total population. Today it was warm (+20) and I met dozens of people on the city beach with children, old people with grandchildren, schoolchildren of 5-7 people, on bicycles, scooters. As elsewhere, in our city many enterprises do not work (private small business is almost killed), but the medical clinic works (unlike Moscow and St. Petersburg). A few days ago they wanted to close our city (block roads), but so far only concrete blocks are standing next to the road, the passage is free.
I have already written many times that in Russia LAW and REALITY are not the same thing. You can enter the execution for unauthorized exit from the house to the street. Only who will control the violation of this law?
Hello N1mTzo,
Great thanks for your response, with a nice contextual explanation !😀

At least was astonished that you name your regional gouvernors "idiots" - I mean, I would have thought that people at such position would be some people +/- similar in nature than Putin (?) - if you want, you can say more about in response, but please don't feel obliged, you already answered to what i was searching for.

I also found the following link by searching a little bit, it's from St Peterbourg and it's giving a summary of the actual measures in Russia :
Im' just wondering if the restaurants & bars re-opened as from the last information updated the 6/4, they should have been closed from 20th March to 5 April (line: Moscow’s and St. Petersburg’s authorities ordered to close all retail (except pharmacies and food), barbershops, spas, etc.; eateries (only «to go» format is permitted), entertainments and parks from March 20 to April 5 )

A few days ago I came across this performance of Madonna from Eurovision 2019. Creepy is the right name for it. But I just forgot about it when reading this thread. Today a friend of mine asked me what that video is about and he pointed me among other things to the fact that Madonna is wearing eye-cover with 'X' sign and that there is such concept as Disease X which I didn't know about. I then watched the video again. It is full of violent imagery (gas masks, fires), includes flags of different countries (the last couple walking up the stairs is Israel and Palestine) and finishes with words "Wake up!". The whole performance seems to me like one of those messages that people in the know are sending to each other to notify themselves about coming world projects and events.

Creepy stuff. At the beginning of the video, the red lines behind her seem to take on the form of a creepy looking skull. Notice too that the name of the album is Madame X. Apparently this performance is from the concert tour called the Madame X Tour. Does make you wonder.

I don't know about other countries, but that already started in mine. That is what the improvised hospitals are used for - to isolate all infected people who have mild or no symptoms. In China they took the whole family, but here we don't have so much space so they only take the infected people. They did mention one exception where a 10 year old boy didn't want to leave his mother so he was also quarantined with her. There was another case where the mother and father are quarantined and the children are sent to some institution.
Curious. How exactly did they come across these people. As far as I know there is no extensive door to door testing and unless it's a dob-in case or propaganda, it doesn't make any sense to me.

What an ignorant, self-righteous moron.

I feel like banging my head against the wall every time I go on Facebook and read all the comments the rest of the morons are making, as they eat up all the crap they are being fed. This guy dared to voice a contrary opinion on my local community Facebook group:

"I’m sure this will get taken down after I get a good thrashing from you guys but here’s my opinion:
The only form of currency more valuable than human life is freedom.
Freedom that was bought and paid for by the blood of our ancestors.
The virus is like a terrorist. Elusive and invisible.
We would not let a terrorist alter our way of living or the terrorist would win.
We are not beating this terrorist by cowering in our homes. It is beating us.
I am not concerned about the economy, or whether I’ll be able to afford the next iPhone.
I’m concerned about the freedoms we will inevitably be cashing in for a false sense of safety in the future.
Satisfaction and fulfillment are products of taking risks.
From the entrepreneur risking financial bankruptcy and coming out the other side as a success to the freedom and thrill a motorcyclist feels while simultaneously being exposed to the pavement. The greatest joys in life are on the other side of fear.
The media Is preparing us for “tough decisions” to come and that the old normalcy we once knew will likely never return. Every disaster is followed by an increase in security, and therefore our freedoms erode. Whether or not you believe the powers at he have good intentions or not. We should NOT allow this to happen!

My opinion and concern with government overreach does NOT mean I am less concerned with the virus than you nor does it mean I am not taking the advisable precautions to protect my fellow Americans. It’s a question as to what cost will this concern have in future legislation as well as how fear makes us more vulnerable to it."

and this is a random sampling of some of the 262 (and counting) comments:

"Personally, I think it's irresponsible not to, as you say, hide in your home. You think you're too tough/strong for COVID19? It isn't about you. I'm not willing to play Russian roulette with my family and friends. You could pass it on to anyone without showing symptoms. Could you live with knowing you passed it on to someone that died? I couldn't. "

Somebody posted an article about the CDC marking all deaths as Covid and got:

"They test these people, they aren’t just saying they are all covid deaths. These deaths are occurring world wide. I know nurses working all over the us. I don’t need to be there to understand or see how this virus kills. This virus kills people, it’s worse in higher populated areas and it’s not a conspiracy. I don’t even watch the news.
As far as CBS, news stations use stock photos and footage, they always have. If it’s not bad why are they offering 10,000 a week for travel nurses in new York? For shits and giggles?"

I guess complaining about losing our freedoms is selfish and insane:

"Satan is telling you this. It is wrong to infect others whether knowingly or unknowingly. We are talking about three months out of your lifetime. This is 2020 not the Dark Ages! My God! This is not riding a motorcycle. You can do that without endangering the public. Not everyone is smart but you can be wise no matter what your IQ. Please do not indoctrinate others with your selfish, insane ideas. So people who read his post, delete it!"

and

"I have no idea how people get from quarantine and social distancing to “we are forever losing our rights”. That’s a jump I can’t make and I am a huge constitutional right guy but come on guys. Take the tinfoil hats off and stop rewatching Red Dawn. This is just using proper actions to prevent a worst reaction."

and

"You're the reason why we are still "cowering in our homes".
YOU'RE the problem"

Poor Grandma gets dragged into a lot of comments. :lol:

"I wonder if you would have the same opinion if you,or any your family, friends,or acquaintances ended up in a hospital hooked up to a ventilator?How would you feel if you brought Covid-19 to your grandmother?"

and

"Shut up with all your inspirational quotes from Jason Bourne Movies and realize we are not at the peak of this yet and people above 60 are having a very hard time with this virus. I agree with you I want to live life more than I am right now but I can be patient because I have a big enough brain to understand if we all “start living our lives again” the number of people dying would triple. Relax yourself and buy an Xbox"

And that's just the tip of the iceberg and not some of the worst. Nobody around here is ever gonna get it. :headbash:

I wonder if people will wake up a bit more when this sort of thing starts?

wait a minute now, first its stay home, stop the spread

now they tell us they are getting reports of the virus spreading in our homes?!?

this is some top grade stupid

how surprising to find this link connection all this people:

1586258990427.jpg

all of them pro vaccine and depopulations
this pic also tell us a lot:
1586258335135.jpg
reminds me of George Carlin: "its all a big club, and your not in it"

I'm getting a really bad feeling about all this stuff...

I think we're all going to be dragged down by the machinations of the elite. I'm not sure how we can avoid it if they have ultimate power to enforce and envelope us all in 5G, mind control technology, vaccines etc.

David Icke is even saying we're on the road to them fusing us to AI and having AI hack our brains, mind... If such a thing is even possible! He says it's all a progression.

This thing doesn't look good at all.

There's no escaping it.

We're doomed.

Interesting article from the Canadian media.

How the coronavirus pandemic is making strongmen stronger, from Hungary to Serbia to the Philippines

The power grabs have been dubbed “coronavirus coups” in some countries, and three months into the crisis, with no end in sight, there are concerns that leaders such as Hungary’s Viktor Orban are capitalizing on COVID-19 to seize powers they may never relinquish.

“He’s been on this path for more than a decade,” said Michael Ignatieff, the rector of the Central European University, which was headquartered in Budapest until Mr. Orban’s government forced it to relocate to Vienna last year in what was seen as an earlier crackdown on dissenting voices. “He’s taken advantage of the situation to take Hungary a further step away from democracy.”

Well, Central European University is a Soros front.

Serbian President Aleksandr Vucic declares a state of emergency on March 15.
OLIVER BUNIC/AFP VIA GETTY IMAGES
Similar accusations are being made about Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic, who shut down his country’s parliament as part of an open-ended state of emergency he declared on March 15.

Borko Stefanovic, a prominent opposition politician, told The Globe and Mail that Mr. Vucic, who served as information minister to strongman Slobodan Milosevic, was resorting to the same tactics his former boss did to consolidate his power during the wars of the 1990s.

In the Philippines, President Rodrigo Duterte said his security forces would be allowed to “shoot to kill” anyone who violates a government-mandated stay-at-home order. In Israel, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu – who just weeks ago seemed to be facing the end of his political career – took advantage of the crisis to shutter the country’s parliament and postpone his own trial on three corruption-related criminal charges.

In Zimbabwe, the government of President Emmerson Mnangagwa has authorized 20-year prison terms for anyone who publishes or communicates “false news” about any police officer or government official who is involved in enforcing the national lockdown.

authorities in Myanmar have blocked access to 221 news websites, saying they carried “fake news.” At least six journalists have been arrested or have fled.

In Thailand, where military rule has already scrubbed local media of much dissent, Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha has assumed the power “to censor or shut down media if deemed necessary,” according to a government decree. Cambodian authorities have arrested more than a dozen people for sharing pandemic information, four of them people aligned with the opposition Cambodia National Rescue Party, which has been formally dissolved.

In China, meanwhile, hundreds of people have been arrested for online comments, while governments and companies alike have made the use of cellphone apps and other tracking tools mandatory, expanding the country’s already-sophisticated surveillance state. Similar tracking technologies have been deployed by governments around the world, both authoritarian and democratic.

Hong Kong, which until the crisis had been the scene of regular protests calling for greater autonomy from China, has been under particular pressure.

One authoritarian leader who has not benefited from the crisis is Russian President Vladimir Putin, who was forced to postpone an April referendum on constitutional changes that would have allowed him to remain in power for another 16 years

“Ultimately, the pandemic is going to lead to a severe economic crisis, and that, more than the pandemic itself, is likely to challenge regimes,” said Steven Levitsky, a professor of government at Harvard University. “But that works both ways. Weak democracies that fare poorly could get into trouble, but poorly performing autocrats will also face trouble.“

So... it seems changes are coming everywhere, and it doesn't look pretty.

Back
Top Bottom