I got a report from a colleague in Miami this evening. I think they might have a different strain running through that area. Or maybe there is just something different about the population there. Covid deaths of some relatively healthy (young) people are more related to renal failure that respiratory complications. Also noted is that there might be some kind of coagulopathy in these individuals. Blood is said to be unusually thick upon draw.
She told me that these people have normal renal function upon admission, then rapidly decline. If they get down to 60% (not that low, really), chances of survival are very poor. Interesting. Anyone else seeing this?

Just watched this video, an interview with a former FEMA manager called Celeste Solum, touching on a number of different topics, some of them quite far out, so not entirely sure how legit she is - probably needs to be take with a grain of salt:

A brief summary of some of the points she touched:
Sounds consistent with the Agenda 21 stuff.

Hi Elohir,

thanks for opening this post, I think it's a good idea to perhaps have a conversation about how our governments are behaving, however the more I read your description of what happened, the more I realized I had nothing to add. In the USA there has been the exact same situation, first healthy skepticism probably based in reality, and then as if Trump's arm had been twisted into submission and applying the exact same measures against this supposed mortality of the virus, strongly suggested curfews, social distancing, mandates closing of non-essential business, strongly suggested shelter in place.

Even though all of the measures are strongly suggested, there are places in the world where legal measures are already taking place against people who have not broken any law, they have simply not lived their lives according to these "strongly suggested measures".

The they collapsed the economy in the US and are now going to print money to lend to small business to cover 6 weeks worth of payroll, they promised to send most of the people in the US $1.200 and maybe increase the weekly payment for unemployment benefits. In hopes that people won't go broke and will continue to purchase stuff, even if online.

Every couple of Days, Donald Trump comes out and says that "this is crazy, we need to re open the country!" And everyone on Twitter calls him a murderer or something.

Just a few things I wanted to add

We know that the best results against Covid are obtained in giving mask to people, testing all population and lockdown the postive ones. The total lockdown is a "medieval" measure taken when you failed to prevent it. We all can see that especially when you take a closer look to North-East Asian countries.

I think this is parting from the assumption that everything that has been said about the COVID is factual and true, and I am doubting that the same people who have lied to us time and again about almost everything somehow are telling us the truth about this virus. But even if we assumed that what they're telling us is true, and that their numbers are accurate, simply giving masks to everyone and rushing to test everyone doesn't seem like a really good idea. It doesn't seem to even be necessary, a virus that is half as deadly as the seasonal flu and which has a mortality group of 80+ and a complications rate of under 5%, has never been reason enough to put the people in panic mode or institute massive testing of the population.

Excuse the venting, it simply remains something rather unbelievable.

I just found this paper, which mentions using Heparin for coagulopathy with Covid.

Attachments

• Treating Covid-19 in ER 2 - April 6 2020 final.pdf (1).pdf
    221.9 KB · Views: 8
It's very simple here. They find an infected person and then they test their family and other contacts. They don't chase anyone for now because they don't have room for a lot of people. Primary targets for now are medical workers, police, military. But not everybody, only those who are in contact with infected people.
And yet, these are the people who are 'enforcing' the lockdown. Ludicrous.
I'm not sure what the population is in Serbia ( 7 mil??) and to have tested less than 10 thousand, supposedly, with tests that are extremely questionable in light of many possible mutations, they are projecting this lie onto everyone.

I know it is all BS and their hunger for power insatiable but it doesn't cease to boggle the mind as to how many people are fully believing this crap. It's just so, so sad, disappointing and frustrating. That goes for the whole world.

On the other hand, I would not want to be in their shoes when this mask cracks and falls off and they have nowhere to run. A lot of unhappy people will be out to lynch them including those who believed, to some extent.

They are apparently even fining and stopping farmers from doing their jobs. What do they think people will eat by the end of the year. There may be no produce to buy no matter how much money they have. No-one is thinking any more. Really.:-(

But the fact that hundreds, if not thousands of people who need medical care and procedures are now waiting at home for more than two weeks!

My husband's nephew has needed a heart transplant since the beginning of the year (been ill for a couple of years previous and finally reached the point where they will allow the operation right before this all started) and his wife needs a spinal cord stimulator so she can walk, but both have been put on hold until the "danger of infection with CV" is over. GRRRR! My husband is planning a family party regardless of the lockdown in case one or both don't make it.

Pluto (planet of destruction and rebirth) is currently residing in Capricorn with Jupiter (planet of expansion) next to it That's just going to make destruction and rebirth 'bigger', (thanks Jupiter!) In the US chart, Pluto resides in Capricorn in the 2nd house (house of possessions, money and material things)

So, in the US chart, Pluto (planet of destruction and rebirth) resides in Capricorn (sign of ambition and pushiness) in the second house (house of possessions, money and material things)? Who knew :lol:?

I finally finished Graham Hancock's new book and was fascinated to read that he thinks a previous civilization that once ruled the world did so from North America, and was obliterated when comets struck the Laurentide ice sheet and massive amounts of melted ice scoured everything from the land on its race to the sea. He stops short of calling that civilization Atlantis, but it's obvious he thinks so. As I posted in another thread, I think there were survivors of that civilization who discovered that most of the other people who survived were living fairly primitive lifestyles and spread the virus of civilization to them, which has resulted in the plethora of power-hungry psychopaths making life miserable for ordinary people today.

If it's true that for every action there's a reaction, perhaps when misery builds to a certain point, the cosmos takes action in this way. Or it could be that comets and cataclysms, etc, might be one of the STO weapons, set to happen at regular intervals so as to cause a reset of STS plans before they reach fruition. Even if 4D STS know the weapons are there, there are too many variables to make their plans go off smoothly, so that they never get 100% of us.

I must say, this is looking like a world that I no longer wish to be a part of. There are some pretty crazy ideas floating around. The possible great comet's timing may be welcomed for what it may represent. Don't get me wrong, as long as I keep waking up and there is a job to do, my spirit is a willing participant.

It is, like others have commented, almost like a pimple that is ready to pop releasing all of the toxins. On with the show, please pass the bacon. It's at the point where watching the show is all that is left to do. Well, likely it would be good to stir the stew a bit as it is boiling fairly rapidly.

End rant!

@Candice,

Well, we have a Darwin's Black Box thread on "Evolution" but yes I think mainstream science has no clue when it comes to "evolution".

The Cs say:

Session 18 March 2000:

While it seems we are being overtaken and subdued, we are learning to adapt to new truths that some call "conspiracy theory" for lack of better terminology I suppose. Our science is in many ways primitive and we are now being exposed to new technology that can be used for positive as well as negative purposes.

Sadly, we have mostly seen negative applications of technology. We could use this technology for the good of mankind or not. It remains to be seen how this kind of "evolution" progresses.

The Cs also talk about:

And for Darwin's Black Box:

Session 29 December 2018:

Viruses are thought made manifest according to the Cs:

Our concept of "evolution" has not been quite correct according to the following session:

Session 23 March 2019:

In the following session, Pierre emphasizes that "evolution" is not always a "linear" process. There is also mention of what is "normal".

Session 18 May 2019:

Finally, we may need to come to the realization that our old beliefs about evolution and our religious beliefs have been full of lies.

Session 22 February 2020:

And further down...

Session 22 February 2020:

@goyacobol,

Thank you for sharing so many great quotes from those sessions, very pertinent to the present. I had already read them but a refresher was necessary, I’ve also read the Darwin’s black box thread, but thank you for reminding me of some key points.

Joe wrote:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, because it's 100% true as evidenced by CDC guidelines (which are replicated in other countries) as to how to fill out death certificates during the BULLSHIT pandemic in order to ARTIFICIALLY and VASTLY INFLATE the mortality rate from covid-19.
Dr. Birx of the US Coronavirus Task Force admitted today on TV, in response to a reporter's question, that if anyone in the US dies, as long as they had the virus, they count it as a virus death. She calls it a "liberal approach" to reporting mortality. Said it's different in other countries.

In the video, it's at 2:08:58

So glad we have this forum, it is a beacon of light in this crazy world😊

the last couple of nights I haven’t slept well at all. Been very hot, and I have tossed and turned. I also felt very full of angst. Hopefully tonight I can get some rest.

If it's true that for every action there's a reaction, perhaps when misery builds to a certain point, the cosmos takes action in this way. Or it could be that comets and cataclysms, etc, might be one of the STO weapons, set to happen at regular intervals so as to cause a reset of STS plans before they reach fruition. Even if 4D STS know the weapons are there, there are too many variables to make their plans go off smoothly, so that they never get 100% of us.

You know what? Time for some high-octane speculation...

I actually wonder based on the fact that periodic planetary annihilations of people over the last 300,000 years have resulted in a re-setting of humanity and culture, and possibly even our very genetics, if comets/asteroids/plagues etc. may sometimes be STS productions designed to weaken humanity and provide mass death and anguish to feed themselves, and to give them a reason to "reset" conditions in their favor to ensure better "feeding" in the future.

Do they do this in order to remove large portions of humanity that are awakening to the reality that these controllers exist, and these STS factions act to "send us to 5D" ASAP because if enough people became aware of them and their antics at the same time - and if we then collectively *removed consent* to be controlled by them - that humanity as a whole could escape this "prison" intact? And are these intense, reoccurring cataclysmic events and times designed by these STS forces to get humanity to act to *destroy ourselves* by getting us to focus on all of the divisions within our own cultures and attacking ourselves instead of focusing on who and/or what is truly CAUSING all of this?? And in this way, by stimulating us to attack ourselves, they then are absolved of the karma of their actions?

I simply look around at what is going on in the world at this time and I see efforts by the PTB to divide and conquer humanity along almost every single vector imaginable; e.g. sex, race, religion, politics (and even this stupid virus!) etc. And the results have been spectacular in terms of how many people have readily lined up on one side or the other of these divides to attack their fellow humans for their supposedly "wrong" beliefs. Is this what actually sews the seeds of destruction, all orchestrated from above by these STS forces, at a time when there is also a rising awareness among many people that all is not as it seems; and many (like us) are now awakening to this fact and are ready to counter their moves and expose them for what and who they really are?

I guess my meanderings all come down to: does all of this happen by implied consent; and if by removing consent to be controlled by these forces, would that be enough to end our slavery here if enough people were to do so at the same time? And do the STS forces work overtime during these times to get us to create so much strife that it causes the cosmos to create circumstances to remove ourselves from the surface of the Earth before the "hundredth monkey" is about to awaken ALL of humanity via quantum effects, so as to keep us trapped here? How much of these past catastrophes have really not been about cosmic forces removing the STS influence; but instead, have been created by them in order to reset things to their liking?

Anyway, just musing aloud...

A few days ago I came across this performance of Madonna from Eurovision 2019. Creepy is the right name for it. But I just forgot about it when reading this thread. Today a friend of mine asked me what that video is about and he pointed me among other things to the fact that Madonna is wearing eye-cover with 'X' sign and that there is such concept as Disease X which I didn't know about. I then watched the video again. It is full of violent imagery (gas masks, fires), includes flags of different countries (the last couple walking up the stairs is Israel and Palestine) and finishes with words "Wake up!". The whole performance seems to me like one of those messages that people in the know are sending to each other to notify themselves about coming world projects and events.

It reminds me in some ways of the Denver Airport murals.

A while ago I went looking to see if there was some symbolism behind the covering of one eye because I saw mention that a lot of celeb's do that. I came across the quote "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king" - Desiderius Erasmus.

It's kind of interesting to put that performance into the timeline of events - it happened May 18, 2019.

The clowns who run the circus might be starting to have a problem: 'need moar deaths!'

Might be kinda hard to explain to people why we need more restrictions.
And they're already inflating the numbers as much as they can.

Wonder, if they are keeping a tab on "the number of suicides" by Country, that are connected to the hardships imposed on the public due to this pandemic?

Largest supermoon of 2020 rises on a world battling COVID-19
The Pink Supermoon rises over the Shard skyscraper in London in an astronomical event that occurs when the moon is closest to the Earth in its orbit, making it appear much larger and brighter than usual, in London, Britain, April 7, 2020. REUTERS/Dylan Martinez
The largest, brightest supermoon of 2020 rose in the night sky on Tuesday over hushed cities, stilled factories and countries in lockdown due to the novel coronavirus that has killed tens of thousands worldwide.

In apparent swipe at China, Pompeo calls for transparency in coronavirus fight
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Tuesday urged all countries to be transparent and honest as they grapple with the coronavirus pandemic, a thinly veiled swipe at China, which reported no deaths from the illness for the first time since the outbreak began.

UK PM Johnson, battling coronavirus, set for second night in intensive care

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson was set to spend a second night in intensive care on Tuesday to help his fight against a coronavirus infection, as his designated deputy said he would pull through because "he's a fighter".

Neutral Switzerland drafts in army to fight coronavirus
FILE PHOTO: A sign of Hospital Battalion 2 of the Swiss army is pictured during a media visit of the deployment at Pourtales Hospital during the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak in Neuchatel, Switzerland, March 25, 2020. REUTERS/Denis Balibouse
In the Swiss Army's biggest call-up since World War II, thousands of soldiers have been sent to support health workers in the fight against the coronavirus, but the mobilization has not been without problems.

You know what? Time for some high-octane speculation...

I actually wonder based on the fact that periodic planetary annihilations of people over the last 300,000 years have resulted in a re-setting of humanity and culture, and possibly even our very genetics, if comets/asteroids/plagues etc. may sometimes be STS productions designed to weaken humanity and provide mass death and anguish to feed themselves, and to give them a reason to "reset" conditions in their favor to ensure better "feeding" in the future.

Do they do this in order to remove large portions of humanity that are awakening to the reality that these controllers exist, and these STS factions act to "send us to 5D" ASAP because if enough people became aware of them and their antics at the same time - and if we then collectively *removed consent* to be controlled by them - that humanity as a whole could escape this "prison" intact? And are these intense, reoccurring cataclysmic events and times designed by these STS forces to get humanity to act to *destroy ourselves* by getting us to focus on all of the divisions within our own cultures and attacking ourselves instead of focusing on who and/or what is truly CAUSING all of this?? And in this way, by stimulating us to attack ourselves, they then are absolved of the karma of their actions?

I simply look around at what is going on in the world at this time and I see efforts by the PTB to divide and conquer humanity along almost every single vector imaginable; e.g. sex, race, religion, politics (and even this stupid virus!) etc. And the results have been spectacular in terms of how many people have readily lined up on one side or the other of these divides to attack their fellow humans for their supposedly "wrong" beliefs. Is this what actually sews the seeds of destruction, all orchestrated from above by these STS forces, at a time when there is also a rising awareness among many people that all is not as it seems; and many (like us) are now awakening to this fact and are ready to counter their moves and expose them for what and who they really are?

I guess my meanderings all come down to: does all of this happen by implied consent; and if by removing consent to be controlled by these forces, would that be enough to end our slavery here if enough people were to do so at the same time? And do the STS forces work overtime during these times to get us to create so much strife that it causes the cosmos to create circumstances to remove ourselves from the surface of the Earth before the "hundredth monkey" is about to awaken ALL of humanity via quantum effects, so as to keep us trapped here? How much of these past catastrophes have really not been about cosmic forces removing the STS influence; but instead, have been created by them in order to reset things to their liking?

Anyway, just musing aloud...

Yeah, it's interesting because it could be either way. Either STS orchestrate everything, including the catastrophes to provide a feeding frenzy right before it happens, or the catastrophes could provide an impetus for us here on Earth to grow a lot in a short time, or to be a focal point for us to make our choice between STS or STO. It seems to me, though, that a lot of unmasking of STS machinations are being exposed, and have been for some 50 years or so. That either smacks of desperation or carelessness on the STS side, or it's a hopeful sign of a gathering push of souls away from STS. The push and pull of energies is pretty amazing.

I have often thought that some of us did choose to learn certain lessons by coming to Earth. Others may have already made their choice before coming and have a more nefarious purpose in taking on a body.

I have always had a desire to know things, a kind of omnivorous fascination with history, science and philosophy. In the last 10 years or so, it has become more of a raging hunger and thirst than a desire. Many days I wake with a sense of being rushed and wonder how I will fit all the reading and thinking I want to do into my day, along with work. I keep unconsciously pleading for more time from I don't know who.

I was afraid that it may come to that, may be their perfect tool to start a purge.

Let wait and see.

Here in Singapore they are moving down that path already. Private social gatherings of any size in your home are no longer allowed under a new law. It is a Covid19 "temporary measures" act; but I'm sure it will somehow be here to stay for a while.

Back
Top Bottom