My feelings regarding any 'canaries in the coal mine' is that they are most likely going to be the people, or groups, that the PTB are trying to shut down or censor. Which groups are those currently?
Who are the ones dying? Older people, people with weak immune systems... It isn't so much about shutting down or censoring as much as they have a system to operate from, that they can conduct - from a position of authority - problem, reaction, solution exploits. So, we don't need to concern so much about who, as we are all human resources to exploit at our level.
And I brought up HIV/AIDS several times because in this crisis they are the likely victims - along with the old people. And so to hype up the threat, their numbers are not accounted for, when they are the ones probably dying. Not that their lives are any less, but it is important to consider if this threat is scaring some people, we should recognise these factors to ease the potential panic.
Am I old? Am I a AIDS sufferer? Am I in poor health? Is my blood type A or O (a preliminary study showed A blood type was more vulnerable) pollution? ect.... these things we can consider to give ourselves some peace of mind. And not be taken in by the deliberate hype that requires we not make such considerations on our own behalf. And react as if all factors are identical.
And I wonder about HIV meds. Maybe those might help as they are antiviral, perhaps for the older people. That drug company whos CEO jacked up the price of those meds ... maybe he boosted the price for a reason.

Curious. How exactly did they come across these people. As far as I know there is no extensive door to door testing and unless it's a dob-in case or propaganda, it doesn't make any sense to me.

It's very simple here. They find an infected person and then they test their family and other contacts. They don't chase anyone for now because they don't have room for a lot of people. Primary targets for now are medical workers, police, military. But not everybody, only those who are in contact with infected people.

That is what that WHO video that Laura posted is about. The Chinese found out that home isolation can spread the infection to family members and through them to other people outside their home. That is why they had to take them to improvised hospitals. So that infection wouldn't spread.

In China they also used thermometers at checkpoints on the streets. I posted a video about that. So when they catch someone they also go after their contacts. And as you've probably read in this topic, many countries are also preparing to use smartphones to track all possible contacts.

As I said before, it seems that somebody really doesn't like this bug to spread around. And they are already making plans for the next flu season. Perhaps they are afraid of even more positive mutations that this virus may acquire?

I've been processing the past and present data for New Zealand and comparing it with the models and projections. As of yesterday there are 1160 cases, 241 recoveries, 12 people in hospital, 3 people in the ICU, one of which is critical and 1 death. And tellingly the number of new cases has been slowly falling for the last week, even though testing levels have doubled in that time. So for 12 hospitalizations they have basically shut down the health system so they can be prepared for the flood of cases requiring ICU that the models promised. When do people wake up?

We are now 2 weeks into the Level 4 lock-down which has brought the economy to a grinding halt other than for "essential services". More on those services in a minute. When the PM addressed the nation 2 weeks ago and announced the lock-down, she stood in front of the TV cameras and told us this was necessary as if we didn't do it, tens of thousands of Kiwis would die. And then she said, and this is what is going to come back and bite them viciously, even with the lock-down we can expect at least 2000 Kiwis to die. That is what the models are telling us. So, here we are, two weeks in and the total death toll is 1(who really died from the flu), with 1 other person in serious condition in the ICU. Where are the other 1999 deaths? Nowhere in sight and no damn likelihood either. What a clusterf&*k.

Now I think the PM is a canny politician because the other day she released some data from the models and named the guys whose models they are using. Apparently the models are now saying we have avoided 28,000 deaths by being good obedient servants in the lock-down. But crucially no mention of minimum numbers of dead during the lock down. That has fallen off the radar and I am guessing they hope people forget about the forecast 2000 deaths. But, just in case, they can now point to the named modellers and say - hey we aren't experts. They are experts and we have been guided by their advice.

There are going to be a lot of pissed off people when this nonsense finishes and people take the time to remember what was said. I think a significant minority of people are going to want an accounting from, at the very least, the lunatic public health officials who have forced their nonsense on the population. Or at least that is what I am hoping might happen.

Essential services as another area of significant discord in the community. Initially only supermarkets, pharmacies and 7 day corner stores where designated as essential services. Everybody else had to close. This has led to tons of meat, fruit, vegetables etc having been dumped in landfill because even if butchers and green grocers had websites, they were not allowed to sell their produce. And not surprisingly these people have been very vocal in their dismay and outrage and many people are asking what the hell is going on with this profligate waste of food. Still no movement on this front though. Where there has been movement is in stores that sell computing equipment, heating equipment, linen etc because we are heading into winter. Even stores selling beauty products have now been declared essential services and some clothing stores, but no butchers and no green grocers.

Most importantly though, the PM announced on TV yesterday that the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are now also essential services. I kid you not. Clearly the lunatics are running the asylum. And the inmates are slowly but surely getting a slow burn of anger going.

Good thing we have SOTT eh?

Jon Rappaport caught the connection too :clap:

I wonder if this virus proliferates in a specific oxygen condition: https://www.microbiologyresearch.or...est&checksum=9E9BF3FB65FB14AA94DA93B69379B88B

The effect of oxygen on virus replication is complex, and the role of hypoxia-inducible factor1a(HIF-1a) in the metabolism of virus-infected cells remains uncertain. Solid tumours arehypoxic, and some viruses use this low oxygen tension level to facilitate their replication intumour cells, thereby causing cell lysis. In addition, the interactions between viruses andHIF-1amay stimulate a trained immunity. However, the evolutionary basis for the oxygenregulatory mechanism of virus replication is ill-defined and requires further investigation.

And on the other hand, it will not be that this relationship is part of a process to not only control, but also to avoid the capacity of receivership.

Quick edit: Of course! I already read the Rappaport article! It clearly talks about oxygen deprivation in the blood! By lowering the oxygen in the blood, the virus proliferates because:

Cell biology and oxygen

Cell biologists and virologists have examined the effects ofpH and the concentrations of amino acids and/or growthfactors in cell culture for decades. However, the role ofoxygen tension levels has been neglected, despite the find-ing that hypoxia downregulates influenza virus replication in vitro

Last edited:
Good evening everyone,

I took a look everywhere in the forum and I could not find any thread where we can all share our experience form our government's work about the world famous covid. I mean, in your own country or area, how the PTB is handling things ? We are living an epic period and, in a sense, one could say that we are lucky because this is the right moment to share and "work" about all the crazy things that happen nowadays. We might want to take benefit from this situation to share our points of view, our analysis and so forth about the public speeches, the political decisions and how things are taking care. I'm sure that there is a lot to say and comment. In fact, it's pretty difficult because it's too vast !

OK then, I'll try something about the French government.

Anticipation
First thing first, you have to know that while North-East Asia were having more and more cases in January, nothing specific was done in France to prevent a potential crisis or at least we still don't know it. Better than this, they sent 17 tons of medical supplies (masks, gloves, hydroalcoolic stuff...) in China in february. Also, when Italia started to meet some difficulties, the French government laughed at the Italians when they saw how their authorities handled things...

Lockdown decision
March 14, around 8:00 pm, they finally decided to Lockdown all people and close the unessential shops since from midnight... It was saturday and a very "all of a sudden" decision ! So you can imagine the surprise and the issues that occurred this weekend. Moreover, the Sunday March 15, we had the 1rst round for mayors election but no, they hadn't cancelled it...

Policy on masks and covid detection tests
From this point, we started to assist on something sad and funny in the same time : nonsense public speeches, weird decisions, lies and so forth...
For many weeks, the officials used to say 2 stupid things without blinking an eye : "masks are useless if you're not ill, give it to the hospitals" and "Codiv detection tests are useless, just respect the proper security gesture".

Of course, many journalists and people knew it was just because they didn't have enough masks and tests... Besides, trust me when I say that the official speaker for the government made an official speech saying that "Wearing a mask is a technical move, far too complex to bother with it, this is why, even I don't wear one" (no joke...).
But very recently, they proudly annouced that they ordered masks and tests to China and also asked French companies and labs to produce both... But, will you believe me if I tell you that they never say a word about their former policy ? Yeah, like a bird flying in the blue sky, they turned their back to the old policy without saying a word about the change of mind. No, at the contrary, there is a lot of propaganda about:

- them thanking so much the medical staff all over the country for their bravery
- trying to explain their efficient way to adapt to the "War against the virus"
- giving some excuses about the sudden appearence of this virus on the territory and their lack of experience and information about it

If you tell them about South Korea, they just say it's because they had experience and the proper culture. No it's never their fault, believe me.

Anyway, medical staff received some masks but it appears that some of it, if not all, were out of date and sometimes full of mould...

For now, hospitals are still waiting for masks, police officers are still not allowed to wear masks during service (waiting confirmation for National police but 100% sure for the military police called Gendarmerie).
The government announced 70 000 tests per week whereas Germany anounced 500 000.

Political language about war
I wanted to say a word about that. It seems that our president communication advisors have decided to use a specific war language while speaking about the virus. For some time now, it has been decided that we are "at war against the virus". It appears that they never fought during a war... also they want us to think Mr Macron as a war chief, an old tactic to gain support from people...

Chloroquine
A well-known french doctor specialized in epidemy who was part of the national council about covid, Dr David Raoult, made some tests using Chloroquine (a famous molecule used to fight against malaria for many decades) to treat people who got the covid in association with another product and following a certain protocol. He got some interesting results and proposed to the government to go on this way.
He quickly became a parasite and the ennemy of the system. In a hand we were at war, but in another hand, any test had to respect the normal way of doing things "poor crazy old guy"....
Anyway, this point is a bit weird since it seems that we have here a good opportunity to fix the PTB's problem, avoiding the virus to spread too much as according to the last session. But they first tried to "kill" it in the egg.
But if you think about it, they are now changing their mind again and in a sense, we could say that it's just another proof of the psychopath behavior not knowing what they're doing. Also, now that the lockdown has been installed and is under controlled (as they think it is), there is no hurry in supressing the virus too fast since the more it last, the more it will bring chaos all around the world.

Global analysis
There is much to say and many things have already been said around here.
It's interesting because, like the C's already said once, the psychopaths will become more and more predictible and easy to read. Also, it has been said that they will try their best to control things but they won't be able to do it even if they think they do (Wishfull thinking).

We know that the best results against Covid are obtained in giving mask to people, testing all population and lockdown the postive ones. The total lockdown is a "medieval" measure taken when you failed to prevent it. We all can see that especially when you take a closer look to North-East Asian countries.

But according the mainstream media and the authorities, we are good at being flexible and adaptive to the situation. Everything is perfect. They don't even see that this kind of speech provokes their fall.

Now, from an economic perspective, it's obvious that all the decisions that they made the past 40 years about globalization are coming back like a Boomerang. France has lost :
- its industrial capacity : our economy has been focus on tourism and the government gave up our industry a long time ago. Today we cannot make masks or breathing equipments in good conditions, moreover, most of our medecine products come from China... Doliprane (famous pills mainly for fever and headaches) is rationized, you need an ID to get a box.
- its medical care : they cut down healthcare budgets a couple of years ago to save some money (medical staff were in a strike position before the pandemy)

But, Mr Macron dares to say that we need to watch our industry by welcoming back french companies, nationalizing some others , braking the globalization and other things that are totally the opposite of his policicy and way of thinking. It's so obious...

Then, from a psychological angle, it's crazy to imagine that they think that we believe what they say. I know that it can work but more and more people seems to start to understand/see that there's something behind the curtain.

Another example of this kind of pathology is when I listen to some journalists. This morning I heard one in a famous show (Pascal Praud dans "L'heure des pro") saying something like "I don't understand how a majority of people can affirm that they don't believe anymore what the governement says about the covid" (according to a recent poll). And then, he sort of said that "some peole even think it might be an artificial virus, we shouldn't discuss about that, what would be the point to do that ? It's like a conspiration theory, they're the same kind of people who think we never went on the moon or that the Earth is flat".

Nowadays, they try their best to control population and make us believe they take care of the situation, they lie, they manipulate and, as usual, a part of the journalists and "intellectuals" help them doing that.

And the new fashion is the following one : when some people are trying to criticize the government, analyse the situation too deeply, they and their friends have now a common expression to stop all attempt to think a bit about all of that :"now it's not the time, time is for national reunion around the government to win the war against the virus". Amen...

Thanks for reading.

Good night.

Elohir

I'm sorry again for posting although i'm 9 pages behind. I just can't keep up with this thread.

Quick status update from Austria:
I've seen that someone already posted this on FB and probably also in this thread. So sorry if this is a duplicate.
Austria will now be the first country to loosen the curfew starting with 14th of April.

From an article:
Small businesses,DIY stores and garden centres under are allowed to reopen under strict conditions.
By May all shops, shopping centres and hairdressers should be allowed to open again.
Hotels and gastronomy are to follow in mid-May at the earliest.
Die Ausgangsbeschränkungen werden allerdings bis Ende April verlängert, die Schulen bleiben bis Mitte Mai zu. Veranstaltungen sollen bis Ende Juni nicht stattfinden. Zudem wird das Tragen eines Mundschutzes künftig nicht nur in Supermärkten und Drogerien zur Pflicht. Kurz kündigte an, dass ab dem 13. April auch in öffentlichen Verkehrsmittel eine Mundschutz-Pflicht gelte.

So we will see how this plays out. We had beautiful weather the last few days so alot of people were out in the streets. It feels like the police doesn't enforce the curfew to hard. At lease here where i live. Near my flat is the university of science and there is a large field behind that building with some footpaths. It is a very enclosed space meaning that you can no see it from the main street. So alot of people are out there walking, runing, biking and just sitting on the beautifyl green field. Because it is that enclosed, alot of people are meeting there that don't give a **** about the current regulations. I've seen multiple groups of young people sitting together, teenage couples enjoying their "spring feelings", other teenagers were playing badminton and frisbee and even the two 80+ years ladies from my staircase (meaning from the same building i'm living in) were sitting next to each other on a bench talking and enjoying the sun. When i'm there, i can realy forget for a few moments that the world is upside down. I've seen just one time two policemen patroling there by foot but nothing happened. Maybe the just haven't seen anyone doing something they are not supposed to do. Either the police doesn't care or they are more lenient (austrians and germans usually follow order for the most part) since there haven't been any major incidents.

I have also calmed down now since a few days. Up until recently i was going through major mood changes (i guess like most of you) like i had borderline. One day i'm extremely angry and would like to punch the door, the other day i'm frightened about the future and the third day i'm relaxed and feel like this has been like that for ages. So in a sense i'm moving emotionaly like a sinus curve. Although that curve has flattened (no pun intended).

Hello Bluegazer,

Thanks for these extra explanations, it's indeed difficult to figure out what would be valid or not as "intention".
I'll write it somewhere, as anyone can have its own personal intentions, and it's mandatory to learn how to correctly formulate them.

But whether you misunderstood or I badly expressed : yes for sure, I would like to see them defeated, but such expectations must not be part of a right intention, i just wanted to share my raw emotions here, without filter - I agree that it's best to wait & see, on the material side at least. But the example I gave in my post, i specially chose the words in order to respect the "rules" of a valid intention, the following sentence : i would like to see the Vitamine C being the world most known treatment to cure cancers in my/the future , do you see something wrong in it ?
From what I undrestood, it's the contrary than actively think they'll be defeated, at least i understood this, not being against something or even worst someone, but being for something. I like to take the exemple of one well known sister here in Belgium & France : Soeur Emmanuelle (a great being she was). She once said the following, traduced : "If you're marching against the war, don't count on me. If you march for peace, I'll be in the front row".

Now, creating its own thread would be, for sure, the good solution, but i'll not authorize myself to start such "community action", this would need to be discussed and maybe decided by "the crew" :halo:

I was wondering just one thing : from where did you learn this, I mean, the exact rules and understandings to formulate a valid intention ? Just from the C's session(s) and maybe further discussions that followed ? From other source(s) ?

On that topic. Sombody from the forum posted this article (Why Facts Don’t Change Our Minds) on FB and it is beautifuly written. I understand where you are comming from but i guess it realy might be better to sit back and enjoy the show like the C's said. Hope the article helps.

From the Gateway Pundit just now (and already picked up in some MSM):

The government predictions reported by the IHME (Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation) Covid Tracking (Most recent data ) for Apr 5th were as follows:

– All beds needed: 179,267
– ICU beds needed: 33,176
– Invasive ventilators: 26,544
Those were the predictions.

The actual numbers as recorded at The Covid Tracking Project:

– Actual hospitalizations: 22,158
– In ICU: 5,207
– On ventilator: 656

The actual numbers show:
Via Dr. Ned Nikolov.

– Overestimation of hospitalizations: 8 times
– Overestimation of of ICU beds needed: 6.4 times
– Overestimation of ventilators needed: 40.5 times

So overnight the IHME (Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation) — the official group Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx have been promoting cut their numbers by more than half!
Here is what the IHME NOW HAS for April 5th:

– All beds needed: Was 179,267 … Now is 90,353
– ICU beds needed: Was 33,176 … Now is 17,589
– Invasive ventilators: Was 26,544 … Now is 14,951

They cut their projections by almost HALF!… And THEY’RE STILL TOO HIGH!

april-5-new-numbers-imhe-ihme-600x353.jpg

Let us see what interesting things will come of this.

I talked to some local people with small businesses here in Algarve yesterday. They were all seeing through the charades and were not afraid to express it too, said they are rapidly running out of income and simply plan to reopen their businesses come what may on 1st May, they want to feed their families and just survive is what they said. Good for them.

In the meantime, the Danish government has voiced plans to re-open middle schools and kindergartens. 'This step... will allow some parents to have peace and to work undisturbed.' Middle schools would follow on May 10th. 'Our World Has Changed': Denmark Poised for Gradual Re-Opening From Lockdown This would be in line with what the C's said about some countries opening up sooner than others.

After reading that i have a bad feeling. Let me explain. I don't know about other countries but in the press conference form 06.04.2020 the chancellor said that we are slowly opening the busnisses and see how the new infection numbers are developing. If they again spike than he will close the shops again and tighten the curfew to the current extent. I can't remember which scientist said this but it is fore sure, that the infection numbers will spike again when the curfews are loosened. Which makes sense. Now almost everyone is keeping distance and that results (probably) in less spreading of the virus. After lifting the curfew and all the new infections resulting from that, probably we will see a huge spike in hospitalizations. That will give them the justification they needed but lacked at the moment because there aren't enough people dead/hospitalized to implement stricter curfews. Now if they also cut the ICU beds and ventilators in half than that would also amplify the problem.

I wonder if this virus proliferates in a specific oxygen condition: Oxygen and viruses: a breathing story | Microbiology Society

And on the other hand, it will not be that this relationship is part of a process to not only control, but also to avoid the capacity of receivership.

Quick edit: Of course! I already read the Rappaport article! It clearly talks about oxygen deprivation in the blood! By lowering the oxygen in the blood, the virus proliferates because:

I'm sorry, my English reading is failing me. I transcribe it in both languages.

Biólogos celulares y virólogos han examinado los efectos del PH y las concentraciones de aminoácidos y/o factores de crecimiento en el cultivo celular durante décadas. Sin embargo, se ha descuidado el papel de los niveles de tensión de oxígeno, a pesar de que se ha descubierto que la hipoxia (reduccion de oxigeno o falta de oxigeno) reduce la replicación del virus de la gripe in vitro.

Cell biologists and virologists have examined the effects of pH and the concentrations of amino acids and/or growth factors in cell culture for decades. However, the role of oxygen tension levels has been neglected, despite the finding that hypoxia (reduction of oxygen or lack of oxygen) downregulates influenza virus replication in vitro.

Es decir, al bajar el oxigeno, el virus no se replica.

That is, when the oxygen is low, the virus does not replicate.

Esto significa que el PTB esta usando el 5G para que el virus (modificado por STO) no se replique, porque el virus no se esta comportando como deseaban. A su vez sabemos que esta tecnologia al hacer mucho mas reactivo el oxigeno, puede con sus radicales libres dañar el ADN.

This means that the PTB is using the 5G so that the virus (modified by STO) does not replicate, because the virus is not behaving as desired. We also know that this technology, by making the oxygen much more reactive, can damage the DNA with its free radicals.

the figures/graphs of euromomo.eu (european mortality monitoring) also speak for themselves:
View attachment 35108
Judging from those graphs, Italy, Belgium, France, and Malta all experienced a rise in excess mortality in the past month or so (though except for Italy, not reaching peaks experienced at other times in the past 4 years). Spain's excess mortality looks to be levelling off. And England and Switzerland are still experiencing rising excess mortality - again not reaching past highs.

Quick status update from Austria:
I've seen that someone already posted this on FB and probably also in this thread. So sorry if this is a duplicate.
Austria will now be the first country to loosen the curfew starting with 14th of April.

Czech Republic is slowly moving in the same direction. Starting from Thursday (April 9) this will happen:

* Some small businesses, DIY stores and garden centres are allowed to reopen under strict conditions
* Outdoor playfields open for individual sports and activities without masks under condition of keeping distance 2m

The parliament approved extension of emergency situation until the end of April (government wanted mid-May but it was refused by MPs). Attempt by the the crisis team manager and health minister (who wanted to loosen the strict measures now, claiming that we need to saturate the society with Covid in an organized manner because we don't really have full quarantine as such with many exceptions for family visits, going to work and for recreational purpose while keeping social distancing), was refused by prime minister and minister of internal affairs.

A lot of corruption along the way, government members making money on everything, ordering accessories and devices from foreign companies and refusing offers from Czech companies for less money. Situation in hospitals same as in other countries (many are empty, reserved for Covid patients, some doctors totally exhausted and many others confused not knowing what to expect. Very few people actually know someone with virus. Schools will probably not open until the new year. Society divided over the issue with majority doubting the strategy.

Some people have so far been fined big money over stupid issues with masks but I would say these were individual cases of some police officers who enjoy new powers over people - it does not appear to be a trend.

Exactly what the Nazis did, forcibly entering households to see if they are harboring Jews.. Like the C’s said, Nazi Germany was an experiment and now they’re running more or less the same program.

I've read a lot of history, and every time in the past when the PTB started putting the boots down on their populations, burning the bodies always followed the burning of books/laws etc. And now with this virus hoax, they have the perfect situation on hand to isolate and dispose of problem dissidents virtually the world over, while saying that they "died of the virus".

I saw earlier in this thread a video from the UK where a woman called out a couple guys in hazmat suits for handing out posters saying they removed a body from an apartment building hours before, and that he had died of the corona virus - except that she had seen the guy just minutes beforehand being picked up by the police.

I also remember seeing some viral videos smuggled out of Wuhan early on that showed people being welded into their apartment buildings, with others showing people bleeding out in the streets after it looked like they had been shot. I also read that 21,000,000 cell phones from China have gone silent since January (though that could simply be due to people not being able to pay their bills). China does have a very recent history of removing dissidents by the millions; did Emperor Xi just have his own cultural revolution? I've certainly not heard a peep out of the Hong Kong protesters since this virus hit. Are all those people still around? Is there a way to find out? It seems no news is coming out of China at all.

What really concerns me, though, is that I know and/or are familiar with some Oath Keepers and militia leaders. My best friend's wife edits the books of one of the most prominent members of the Liberty movement (who I will not name to protect my friends), and he's a guy who often pops up on Alex Jones "InfoWars" - which right away triggers a lot of warning bells for me. I also communicate often with another Oathkeeper who has a prominent financial website, Brandon Smith of Alt-Market, who is really a level-headed guy who is certainly aware of the psychopathy problem and he has written several articles on the subject over the years. BUT: both of them, and many other militia leaders, are just chomping at the bit to bring the wood to the PTB; and they would use the above video as an excuse to "go live". They have prepared for this for years.

I wonder, will these people be led to actually bring the fight to the government? And are they being egged on purposefully to do so? Because the PTB often tend to infiltrate and subvert such movements and lead them to their own ends, while pretending that they are the "white knights" toppling the "evil government", while all they are really doing is satiating the masses that "evil has been vanquished" while in reality, all that is happening is the deck chairs are being rearranged.

I don't think violence is the answer; the PTB have had a monopoly on it forever. But there are many, MANY people here in the states that are just looking for a fight, and I really fear where this will go if that happens. This is one battle that you can't win on the same level of reality where it has originated, and this has been proven time and time again in history...

EDIT: added video link; spelling

Last edited:
Hello all.

Somebody sent this to me a few minutes ago.

If this is true, something really big is coming...

United States and Canada Are About To Announce The Shutdown Of Their Airspace

According to multiple reliable sources the governments of both the United States and Canada are about to announce the shutdown of their airspace to everything but private cargo, government, law enforcement and military aircrafts. The decision should be made public in the next few days.

As for cargo flights, only real "cargo" airplane will be allowed to fly, --no passenger aircraft quickly modified to carry cargo. It seems that to disinfect a cargo aircraft is much less tedious than an airliner with carpets, and plenty of difficult to reach areas.

Can it be related to ATLAS C19 and its possible effects on electronics / navigation?

Or is it preparation for war?

Looks like Trump might be doing a bit of a game changer here. He's threatening to halt US funding to the WHO. As I've said before, the WHO might be their weakest link in all of this, and if it can be brought down and exposed, it could have a positive impact on this madness. The reason that Trump is giving for this is that the WHO has 'Chinese bias'. That sounds bogus to me, but maybe he's being strategic, and not disclosing the real reason, which is that the WHO is totally corrupt and is an evil tool for the PTB.

As perfect as that one is, how about this one (I posted it in the Channel Watch 009 thread as it related there):

merlin_139818252_96e08ee2-81a4-412e-9ace-ae405804e87f-superJumbo.jpg

Imagine the reactions strolling around the grocery store like this!
I have a Donnie Darko bunny mask in my garage that I bought one Halloween. Not sure how it would be received standing in line at Trader Joe’s. :rotfl: 2FF9E2F6-D6E5-4EEC-B879-6A9D4528D209.jpeg

Just watched this video, an interview with a former FEMA manager called Celeste Solum, touching on a number of different topics, some of them quite far out, so not entirely sure how legit she is - probably needs to be take with a grain of salt:

A brief summary of some of the points she touched:

• A lot of measures implemented now are here to stay - eg social distancing, restaurants closed etc
  • Shopping in store to be replaced by drive-by shopping, eventually your needs will be determined by the state and you will just be handed over what you need
  • Implanted nano-particles (as a hydro-gel) becoming part of your body being used as connection to computer networks (internet of things) —-> pre-crime, gathering health data in real-time so health authorities know that you are infected before you even know
  • The Georgia Guidestones sinister site
  • Make meat consumption to disappear - replaced by artificial/ insect based protein allocations based on your genome.
  • Seeds disappearing - “we can’t take anything from nature” - no food to be taken from nature by 2030
  • Depopulation agenda starting to get humanity to 500 millions, through CBRNE (chemical, biological, radiation, nuclear and the wildcard E for explosives, ebola, economics, electromagnetic etc)
  • Pandemic exercise Claid-X much bigger than Event 201
  • Wild fires started by airborne lasers to get people to leave rural areas to flock to the city, also spraying herbicides during fire to suppress weeds (cancer-causing chemicals)
  • Chem-fires that settle like fog at night in rural areas destroying crops
  • How her husband was killed in a freak car crash
  • How to keep the faith (she is a Christian)

Back
Top Bottom