So prisoners are released to avoid contamination but normal people are put in jail for violating the quarantine:
British man faces jail time for violating coronavirus quarantine (March 20, 2020)
States threatening jail time over coronavirus orders' violations (March 24, 2020)
Italy threatens fines, jail time for those not obeying coronavirus lockdown (March 12, 2020)

Of course normal people who are jailed will, magically, not be contaminated nor contaminating others. And released prisoners, recovering their liberty, will jail themself again at home, sure. This is totally schizophrenic.

Yes, increasing the chaos.
This type of activity seems to be symptomatic of pathocratic systems.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn described extensively the use of "thieves" in his work, Gulag Archipelago. They were allowed to run the gulags in a sort of non-official capacity, given free reign over the rest of the civilian prisoners. Their brutality and bullying were deemed useful in keeping the rest of the prison population in line.

Psychopaths know their own.

If things continue along the lines they have been, I would naturally expect to see the criminal element given greater and greater latitudes.

Though, if Soviet Russia is an accurate indicator, the common, violent thug 'class' will not in general be allowed to rise above their station into the ruling class. For that, people have to have been part of a more sophisticated/educated level to begin with, or have connections there and be able to maintain an air of professional party alignment. -Military, civilian official, industrial, education, etc. Bruisers still end up in the penal system, but are given better treatment and the freedom to abuse others beneath them.

Interestingly, when regular people organize and fight back, the bully class gets really scared; they know what they can expect after an established history of mistreating people.

Last edited:
A petty tyrant, probably with a machine gun. And guarding a bridge? A real-life Troll!

Here is a poignant excerpt from Sebastian Haffner's "Defying Hitler" - his first encounter in 1933 with the cruel authoritarian that would define German society after that. Notice the transformation of your ordinary nice police guy into a full-blown Nazi SS type:

There was tumult everywhere, turmoil, unease and an edge of panic. Something was definitely up. Perhaps something unpleasant had happened, maybe an accident, or a fight. Could it be that even here some people had shot at each other, Nazis or Communists? It did not seem altogether impossible. We pushed our way through several rooms. There! The police really were there in their helmets and their blue uniforms. They stood there amid the turbulent flow of alarmed brightly costumed figures, like rocks in the breaking waves. Now we would find out.

I approached one of them, a little deprecatingly, smiling, and confident, as one approaches a policeman to ask for directions. 'Do we really have to leave?' `You have permission to leave,' was the reply, and I flinched, so threateningly had it been said: slowly, icily and maliciously. I looked at him — and flinched again. What kind of face was that? Not the usual, familiar, friendly, honest face of an ordinary policeman. This face seemed to consist entirely of teeth. The man had literally snarled at me, baring both rows of teeth, an unusual grimace for a human being. His teeth showed, small, pointed and evil like a shark's. The whole pale, blond face was fish-like and shark-like under the helmet, with watery colourless eyes and a pike's pointed nose above the teeth. Very Nordic, one had to admit, but then again not really human, rather more like the face of a crocodile. I shuddered. I had seen the face of the SS.

Regarding Bahner: She was released today again :clap:. And she had a hearing today at the police. Besides there was also one press release from the police that denied that she was confined and some people quoted it on the web that the whole story didn't happen. Yes, she may have said some questionable things on her phone call, but considering what happened to her (website was taken down, state security visited her, a police chopper followed her and then an unknown car parked in front of her garage) are enough points to drive someone mad.

Well, there is a bizarre development to this story. After her hearing (remember she was accused of encouraging people to break the law, this had nothing to do with her being put in the psychiartry), she made a speech in front of her supporters who were bravely demonstrating in front of the police station:

In it, she says she was NOT mistreated by the police in any way but "fell from a bicycle drunk". The whole thing is really confused and doesn't make sense, she also says she hasn't time after that because she has to go to a coffee shop with friends (what? they are closed) and a couple of other strange things. She also said the "lying right-wing press has made all this up", never mind that she posted this audio file, which she now seems to be denying as well (?). Here's someone's take on it for the German speakers:

The net result of all this: her brave supporters and followers look completely ridiculous and stupid. All the haters are vindicated. Notice also that the police has not dispensed the little demonstration. So my conspiracy thinking sees different scenarios here:

a) She was threatened or bullied during her hearing into making this statement. (However, she doesn't seem very tense of nervous in the video?)
b) She really IS a bit off the rockers. Or they made her kind of crazy and confused by whatever means. After all, she was in a psychiatry...
c) She herself is part of an elaborate plot to discredit all criticism of the corona madness, making look everyone completely crazy who asks questions.

In any event, this story is BIZARRE.

Last edited:
This is just brilliant and exactly what is needed at this time.

I've been thinking about what we should or shouldn't do in the current situation, what's useful and what's dangerous, and what exactly our role is in this period of transformation. There's a lot of speculation in this, so I'm just putting forward some ideas. I definitely don't think I have it figured out. But my view of how things tie together is kind of evolving.

And this is also related to many people here feeling down from watching what's going on out there.

I think our role in this show can only be understood when we also consider the role of the masses that are mostly clueless but have potential for at least partial (even 10% or whatever) 'awakening'. All there is is lessons, and this time period on this planet is filled with them. And of course not everyone has the same lessons. The masses aren't here to learn the same lessons as we are. They just aren't in a place where they'd even have the tools for that. They may have the same external tools as us (like the Internet), but not the internal tools, so to speak. Those are only gained through countless lessons and experience that become ingrained in us through many incarnations, and people on Earth are at various stages of learning.

And I think the lessons of our time are perhaps more important or relevant for the masses than for us. I think for us, it's partly about figuring out as much as we can with the information that's available to us, so that we can be ready for the Wave and whatever it brings. And I think at this point we more or less have that covered. I mean, there's always plenty more to learn, and we're certainly still ignorant about many things that go on in the higher circles of our society, but that's fine. What matters is whether we are ready for the next step. And that's more about general attitude and ability to adapt than about specific knowledge. And even if I have little clue what things will look like in the near future, I am ready for it. The Universe can throw at me whatever it wants, and I'll deal with it. Maybe it will suck, but I don't see a problem with that. You don't learn much when things are just rainbows and unicorns.

The other part of our lessons is about assisting others, those from the masses. I will use the term masses for the large group of people who understand little but have the potential to understand more. There's also another large group that's just hopeless in that regard, and their lessons are on yet another level, perhaps to experience some suffering that will make them internally understand how bad it can get when certain things happen and are allowed to happen. Or whatever. I don't know what those guys are supposed to do. Point is, we can't do anything about that group, so when I talk about the masses, I mean the first group, the ones with some potential to figure out at least some basics and be able to actively fight against their oppressors.

And I think this group, these masses, are at the core of what will ultimately happen and what lessons will be learned. Not us. I think it's more about them than us. We are a small group, and that's not going to change to any significant degree. So we won't be overthrowing any rulers or anything, any more than we have up to now. We just don't have the numbers for that. We may have the knowledge, but we don't have the means to change the system on our own. That's what the masses are here for, in my opinion, and we're here to assist them, to provide the information we have been collecting and analysing for years, even all our lives in many cases, and to help them avoid mistakes we can predict, and so on.

If anything is to change about the system, it will require many millions of people fighting for the change. Clearly not us because there's like 25 of us. (j/k) I thought about this in the context of some things the Cs said, like 'sit back and enjoy the show' or 'the programming is complete' that somebody mentioned here today, and 'continue to share truth in a careful way'.

In a way, it seems to me like there isn't really all that much more to be done than what we've been doing. I doubt there will really be an opportunity for us to collectively stand up and say or do something that would have a huge impact on anything. I think there will be such an opportunity for the masses (in which case, it can definitely include us). For the most part, it seems like our role might just be what we're already doing - planting seeds of truth wherever we can, and leaving it up to the masses whether they pick up on it. We can't force anyone into anything.

So in terms of putting ourselves in danger by what we're doing, I don't think the situation is too bad, at least not yet. And there probably won't be much need for most of us to put ourselves in serious danger. Most of the time, the result of that would be that we get somehow neutralised by the system, and nobody will really benefit from it. So like the Cs said, 'continue to share truth in a careful way', emphasis on careful.

There may occasionally come an opportunity to do something dangerous, even suicidal, that could be of benefit to others. If all cameras were on me and everyone was watching, and I could either send a loud NO to the system and get shot in the head, or back down, then I think that would be the time to say NO and let everyone see the result because the potential effect is worth more than one 'life'. But I don't think there will be many such opportunities.

I think it's more about whether we'll see sufficient numbers of people pushing against the system that the system won't have enough manpower to hold them back. Basically we can only 'win' by numbers because that's about all we can have, given how the system is set up. (Unless I guess the PTB sabotage themselves by hubris and stupidity, but I'm not betting on that on a large scale.)

So the 'sit back and enjoy the show' or 'the programming is complete' feel like, as far as we are concerned, the die is cast, so to speak, and we're waiting for how things that aren't under our control will turn out. If people at least partially wake up, we'll be here to assist them. If not, well, they will suffer a lot more than us because knowledge protects and they don't have it. We'll just make it through whatever we have to and emerge on the other side by whatever means available. It won't be our loss. It will be theirs.

I still can't really imagine what things will look like when we get closer to the 'endgame', whatever that may be, and I have no idea what to expect when 4D starts becoming the 'real deal' for us, whatever that means. But basically, whatever happens, it's gonna be fine for us, so sit back and enjoy the show. It's up to the millions of people out there to decide where things will go from here. We're offering information every day and will keep doing that. If they don't act on it, we alone won't be able to change much, I reckon.

So we now have a police state everywhere. Whatever. Talk about it as much you can, but don't put yourself in danger because that's probably not going to help anyone. Maybe the police state won't go away. Well, we know a lot more about how to deal with that than most people, so whatever. We'll adapt.

There has to be some balance between resisting and complying for the sake of safety. You have to look at the probable consequences of your decisions. If you do the 'right thing', get locked up, and nobody benefits, you won't be here later to benefit others when they need it. If by risking your safety you can set an example for others, though, then that's different, but you have to consider how much you should risk and weigh all the options. Maybe you can just say something loudly so that people know your position, and then back down to stay safe. You just have to weigh how much your actions will affect others and in what way, and how they'll affect you and in what way. Sometimes shouting is a good idea, sometimes it isn't. Often there's no right or wrong, just different paths with the same ultimate goal.

I think this ties well into what I'm saying here. We'll need some detachment if we want to stay sane and somewhat calm.

And this is relevant too. My mood keeps going up and down depending on what I'm reading at the moment. Some news are dire. And I'm sure most of you here are experiencing something similar.

We have to accept that our influence is limited. We will inevitably see things that will be sad, depressing, or scary, and we'll feel desperate because we won't be able to stop them despite knowing how they could be stopped. But that's OK. Some things are just other people's lessons. We are here when needed, but we're not expected to 'fix' everything on this planet, or even to decide what 'fixed' means.

If the people of Earth don't want to fight for their rights and want to experience more suffering before they 'get it', who are we to stop them? Who are we to decide what's right for them? If they need more lessons, let them. It's up to them what they want to do with their planet. We're just here, watching and waiting, ready to help if they ask, just like the Cs helped 'us' when 'we' asked.

So whenever you see things get really bad, horrible, insane, sad, and you can't do anything, remember you can't 'save' those who aren't ready to move forward. Be an observer.

Remember some lessons are for other people. And remember what Bill Hicks said: "It's just a ride."

Exactly. "If the people of Earth don't want to fight for their rights and want to experience more suffering before they 'get it', who are we to stop them?"

How about a couple of comets?
I'm still optimistic that things may turn in a more positive and balanced way than they are currently, though, no anticipation of course. But, if that ain't gonna happen, I'm totally in for the comets, better the Santa comets as Loreta loves to call it ;-D than be forced to be enslaved and have every inch of your life be controlled by feckless parasites.

Jesus f*@*#$%#&%#$...

150,000 people will die today whether you stay at home or not. All of them will be somebody's mother or sister or uncle or neighbour. You won't save any of them, and sure as shit not by sitting at home.

That was pretty much my reaction too. As for who would write something like that, it's probably an authoritarian using our humanity to guilt us out about murdering someone by not keeping house arrest orders.

Yes, I think they are in relation to the letter. I have seen quite a few 'angry' emotes n this thread, because the measures implemented are infuriating. It has nothing to do with your post IMO. :-)

I was thinking about these chills last night when I watched a part of the Objective Health show about Gates. What if it is Gates (amongst others) that gives us the chills? That creature has given off bad vibes for years, but what he is doing now, his ruthlessness, is clearly chilling. :evil:

Bless you :love:.

This post has elicited quite a few 'Angry' emotes from the 'Like' post feedback option. Hopefully, all of those are in relation to the letter rather to what I said about it. However, if I have made anyone angry with that post then I apologise. Please know that I would never deliberately set out to anger anyone here especially at such a trying time.

Strategic enclosure, the angry faces were directed at the audacity of the British government sending you that letter mentioned in your post. Not at you. When I reply with an angry face (lots in this thread) or a sad one etc, it is directed at the content of the post (the insane measures in various countries or the insanity of various individuals described) never at the person posting. I hope this helps. Now, this is for you, not your post ->:hug2:

Exactly. "If the people of Earth don't want to fight for their rights and want to experience more suffering before they 'get it', who are we to stop them?"

Sadly, this is the truth it seems. The fact is that there is a lot of publicly available evidence out there to allow any "reasonable" person to conclude that this entire situation is a stitch-up. The problem however is that many people are simply not in a position (from a knowledge and Being pov) to 'stand on their own' and let go of their very fundamental need for an external earthly authority in their lives. So many are forced, essentially, to choose earthly authority over their own authority (which they mostly lack), in the sense of relying on their own thinking to ascertain the likely truth of what is going on in the world.

I heard yesterday that my ex-brother in law's father died. He had been ill for some time with several serious issues, including parkinson's disease. His daughter posted on FB:

"My father died peacefully and naturally but sadly will be counted as a Covid suspect, as seemingly we all are. These are very strange times."

This is in Northern Ireland (part of the UK officially), and is evidence of what we have been saying repeatedly here and elsewhere: that hospitals and doctors have been told to record deaths as "covid-19" or "suspected covid-19" in the ABSENCE of testing, but it includes something that I hadn't realized fully: they are also designating people who die as "suspected covid-19" when they have NO SYMPTOMS!

Strategic enclosure, the angry faces were directed at the audacity of the British government sending you that letter mentioned in your post. Not at you. When I reply with an angry face (lots in this thread) or a sad one etc, it is directed at the content of the post (the insane measures in various countries or the insanity of various individuals described) never at the person posting. I hope this helps. Now, this is for you, not your post ->:hug2:

Thank you :-) . I thought that that was likely the case but I can be a bit paranoid sometimes. Normally I can tell myself not to be so silly but this whole situation has got me a bit discombobulated frankly and I haven't fully trusted my own thinking. I thought it was better to be safe than sorry and post about it so hopefully, I have not created too much noise. I still have the letter and can post images of it if anyone wishes to see it although we hardly need any further proof of the PTB's encroachment on our liberties :-(.

Regarding the vaccine issue: Ron Paul, in a Monday interview with host Dan Dicks at Press for Truth, warns that people “should be leery about” coronavirus vaccines that may come out. “Right now I wouldn’t think there is any indication for anybody to take them,” noting that “scare tactics” are being used to pressure people into thinking they should take such potential vaccines to protect against coronavirus. Paul supports this conclusion by stressing in the interview the potential danger of a vaccine as well as the overstated threat from coronavirus.
He says that if a corona vaccine were available he would choose not to take it even if people claim it is 99 percent effective, he says that the decision to take or not take a vaccine is one that should be made by each individual, who can discuss the vaccine alternative with a doctor. Absolutely, Paul concludes, that decision should not be made by government.
In the interview he also discusses how government actions taken in the name of fighting coronavirus are harming the economy and his support for people speaking out for ending coronavirus-justified encroachments on freedom:

Here we are, five hundred pages of discussion with so many excellent observations and analysis - a party that it's a pleasure to be at :thup:Keep going for the sake of Truth!

I'd like to add my two cents. I think it's worth adding 4D STS forces to the overall picture as adding this extra dimension may shed a slightly different light on the overall situation. We should not forget that PTB is under another, much greater power imposing total control on the whole of humanity, including them. Watching how chaotic are moves of those that hold any power these days, I reckon that either PTB has been left abandoned, i.e. communication with 4D STS recently ceased, or that 4D STS forces are acting in a serious panic mode. FWIW

Regarding generally in Germany there was today a conference between ministers and Merkel, with some more stupid ideas and everything, goes very slowly (some points): The massive restrictions are at least continued till the 3rd of May, bigger stores are allowed to open again on Monday, on 4th of May schools are opening again but first with older pupils and pupils who have soon their examinations, kindergartens are still closed, restaurants and bars still are closed (how many will survive after this madness anyway?), big happenings (i. e. concerts) are not allowed till the 31st of August and very important: hairdresser are allowed to open on the 4th of May but only with masks. On the 30th of April, the ministers and Merkel talk again how it goes on after the 3rd of May
Here in Begium they also gathered yesterday, and they took prety much the same measures, like "copy-paste". They also decided to let one person of the family to visit relatives who live in homes for the elderly, a measure that has been very controversial.
This is what a Newspaper comments about it:

In order to encourage lonely elderly people in the rest home, the National Security Council took an unexpected measure last night: from Saturday onwards, each resident may receive one visitor, provided that they have not shown any symptoms of the coronavirus in the last two weeks. The decision was so surprising that even the rest homes themselves fell completely out of the order. "Totally incomprehensible," responded Margot Cloet of Zorgnet-Icuro. "We are going to advise our nursing homes not to follow this guideline." Also Flemish Minister of Welfare Wouter Beke apparently knew nothing about it. "This is too important to do quickly," he tweeted.

How could this happen? At the Security Council the measure did not cause any discussion, we heard. Flemish minister-president Jan Jambon (N-VA), who was sitting at the table on behalf of his government, didn't peep either. "Because it was the advice of the experts," he emphasises. "If a working group that is preparing the Security Council asks this, you assume that the sector has been consulted, don't you? And if it could be done safely, why would we stop it?" Virologist Marc Van Ranst wonders out loud "if this is the right moment" for such a decision. "How are they supposed to make this go safely?"

During the preparation of the Security Council, on Tuesday, the evaluation cell would have raised serious concerns about the psychosocial consequences for rest home residents. Koen Geens would have helped to advocate this measure at the time.

In the coming days, the Flemish government will examine with the care sector whether and when the measure is feasible.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Just found the idea interesting in light of the conversations re vaccinations. With monatomic gold used in strobe lights, etc to block us seeing things and G5 around the corner could they be thinking of including this stuff in vaccines??
Why would they need to, if 'turning us into zombies' can be done via our 'smart phones' aided and abetted by voices from 'trusted sources', propaganda and other MSM confabulation? Vaccines are for a completely different purpose. Most likely this will be the opposite of what they claim they are for, or they wouldn't be able to get everyone to take them.

They also decided to let one person of the family to visit relatives who live in homes for the elderly, a measure that has been very controversial.
They scared the living daylights out of the people and now that some measures are being eased or about to be at least, many are afraid to come out of their lock-ups and comply with the new rules!
In the same line it seems the re-opening of some schools in Denmark and Portugal is putting fear in teachers and parents alike.
Re Denmark re-opening of nurseries, kindergartens, and primary schools: "While hailed by the authorities and education professionals, the re-opening sparked protests from parents over health issues. A petition “My child is not a guinea pig" has garnered some 18,000 signatures. According to the signatories, some of whom kept their kids at home, children can “easily carry the disease without getting sick”.
And in Portugal: "There is widespread ‘fear’ – among teachers, parents and pupils – following the government’s decision to defer its plan to partially reopen schools in early May."

Back
Top Bottom