The beginning of opening up domestic airline travel. Thanks to President Trump

Fake News. The airlines are receiving loans which will be paid back not bailouts. This was reported at the very beginning of the proposed relief plan.

Meanwhile, Democrats take the opportunity to stuff aid packages with pet projects and pork.

We can expect to find critical Covid-19 projects, from the House version to include life-saving additions like new Planned Parenthood funding, new greenish deal pet projects such as airline carbon emissions reporting, unionized medical care worker funds with additional collective bargaining items, violence against women program dollars, LBGTQ financial literacy programs, a national $15 minimum wage law, and the like.

Funding for mail in ballots :scared:

Something occurred to me today, there is a movement where I live, I look upon it as a make work project and feel good factor for those involved. "Make your Own Masks" There was a poignant story from local video, where an immigrant from a conflict area (he has lived in Canada for 20 years). Is now making masks for healthcare workers that are unable to obtain the necessary supplies., he want to give something back to Canada.

So as ridiculous as the idea of wearing a mask is IMO to protect from this virus, it may be prudent to make a mask or acquire one of these home made masks, if one is so inclined. I have to check it out but I believe there is a fabric store close by that is offering masks for free.

My thought is, when the "second wave hits" the start of the normal flu season in October, that the ones not wearing a mask will be singled out as dissenters and non believers, this could have repercussions from the rabid authoritarian follower types. My thought is go with the flow for self protection. Makes a mockery of this so called facial recognition technology, who needs it anyway when our names, all our personal information is know using technology available today.

I don't know if this has been posted already, having a difficult time keeping up with this thread. I found this on
Children's Health Defense Facebook page, associated with Robert F Kennedy Jr.

From the blurb below the video

Offit, Hotez and even Anthony Fauci (in an unguarded moment), have warned that any new coronavirus vaccine could trigger lethal immune reactions when vaccinated people come in contact with the wild virus. Instead of proceeding with caution, Fauci has made the reckless choice to fast track vaccines, partially funded by Gates, without animal studies (that could provide early warning of runaway immune response). Gates is so worried about the danger that he says he won’t distribute his vaccines until governments agree to indemnify him against lawsuits. On Feb 4th 2020, when there were only 11 active CV cases in the USA, the U.S. quietly pushed through Federal regulations giving coronavirus vaccine makers full immunity from liability.

Are you willing to take the risk?

Note again Gates smirking smiling face, seems to me he now wants to target the elderly, those useless eaters that drain the system.

News from the Globalist Script Writers Guild.

How to ease a covid-19 lockdown
Fumbling for the exit strategy

Overwhelmed by the crisis, most governments are ill-prepared for what comes next

Suddenly everyone has a plan. Ideas for exiting the covid-19 lockdown are spreading faster than the virus ever did. Spain has let builders return to work, Italy has opened stationers and bookshops, Denmark is allowing children back into nurseries and primary schools. South Africa’s opposition is calling for a relaxed “smart lockdown”. In America President Donald Trump has been sparring with state governors over who should decide what reopens when.

Every country is different, but already two things are clear. First, governments need to explain to their people that the world is not about to return to normal. Without a vaccine or a therapy, life will be constrained and economies will remain depressed.

Second, testing and contact-tracing are vital to keeping the virus at bay. Countries that failed to invest enough in them when the disease first emerged in China risk repeating the mistake.

The need to devise exit plans is urgent.

And yet, however much exits are needed, they are also hard, because most of the world remains susceptible to a second wave of covid-19.

Lockdowns have been sold as a way to “beat” covid-19. In fact, they reset the clock. Having failed to stop the disease taking hold, countries have bought themselves a chance to try again. But unless they act differently the virus will surge once more.

What should they do? Governments need to choose from the menu of options by comparing the costs of each measure with the benefits it brings—and the calculus will differ in different countries. Should masks be mandatory? (Yes, if supplies are adequate.) Should schools take pupils back? (More research is needed.) Which industries can safely reopen? (Factories can; hospitality is harder.) Do you shut borders or quarantine travellers? (Quarantine is better.) Policies will evolve as the science improves or the disease flares up. Sometimes, that will mean tightening the rules again.

Governments talk about testing a lot. It will not be available on a truly mass scale for many months. One cheap substitute is taking temperatures, but people free of fever can still be infectious. Another idea, boosted by recent news of a collaboration between Apple and Google, is to use mobile-phone apps to log contacts automatically so that testing can be targeted on those people most likely to be infected. But the apps need to be widely downloaded to work and they still require vast numbers of testers and tracers to identify new infections and check that people are isolating themselves (see article). One proposal says that America will need 260,000 recruits, up from just 2,200 today (see article). Until governments begin to grapple with such numbers, exits will be underwhelming, dangerous even.

So it looks like a medical police is shaping up, however, anybody talking about Medical Martial Law is a tin hat wearing conspiracy theorist.

No wonder the world is racing for a vaccine (see Briefing). This is a global effort as it should be—no country has a monopoly on science.

Talk of exiting lockdowns raises the spirits and justly so. Yet the frustrations and the hard choices are just beginning.

So there we have it folks. Things are going to get slightly easier, in some areas, for a little bit, just to give us a breather, then they'll continue with the stranglehold.

Fake News. The airlines are receiving loans which will be paid back not bailouts. This was reported at the very beginning of the proposed relief plan.

I was referring to domestic flights being allowed for critical cases. It's a beginning at least.
You can watch the video of Trump explaining this. (same link)

I live in Iowa, in the US. We’ve had at least 3 big meat processing plants shut down due to the Coronavirus in recent days. Iowa is the leading producer of pork in the United States.

Farmers are putting ads on Craigslist and other sites trying to sell their pigs, going as low as 50$ for a 300 pound hog. They have no where to take the pigs to have them processed, so they’re trying to sell them as cheap as they can. Otherwise many farmers said they’d have to just kill the pigs and bury them because it’s not viable to try to keep feeding pigs growing past market weight.

In Wisconsin, one state over, Dairy farmers are dumping milk out because of the decreased demand in milk.

Iowa is also a very big producer of corn and soybeans. As of right now it’s unclear how much of an impact the Coronavirus will have on the planting and harvesting season.

Someone mentioned above that the only way for the PTB to save face as the reality of the nothing-burger gets more and more obvious is to claim "the lockdown worked". Only problem: Sweden, Japan, South Korea. Even in mainstream media this is increasingly recognized.

Second problem: there is no correlation between even their BS numbers and the lockdown measures. Peter Hitchens has shared some data about this for the UK. It's true in Germany as well, as shown here:

It's right in their own data!

Once the economic crash kicks in earnest, I think we will see Yellow Vest type movements on steroids in many countries. Unless the PTB come up with some crazy scare event or something. But let's wait and see - surprises ahead I'm sure.

Someone mentioned above that the only way for the PTB to save face as the reality of the nothing-burger gets more and more obvious is to claim "the lockdown worked". Only problem: Sweden, Japan, South Korea. Even in mainstream media this is increasingly recognized.

Don't forget Belarus, in which the president still holds on to the course of essentially not implementing anything and pretty much telling the country that this is nothing to worry about and at most a Psychosis that politicians use for their benefit. Belarus seems to be the only country on earth in which pretty much zero measures have been taken so far, as far as I could see.

What is the "real reason" this situation has been blown - way out of proportion?

How many major Celebrations and Holiday's have been disrupted since this Coronavirus has been turned into "a Pandemic"?

Is WHO - the new improved NATO?

Case in point ...
G7 seeks WHO review and reform, commits to coordinated virus response: White House
Leaders from the G7 group of industrialized nations on Thursday called for a review and reform process at the World Health Organization and agreed to ensure a coordinated global approach to the coronavirus pandemic, the White House said.

Macron warns populists could win if EU fails to launch common fund: FT
Populists will win "in Italy, in Spain, perhaps in France and elsewhere" if European countries do not launch a rescue fund that can issue joint debt to cope with the fallout of the coronavirus epidemic, French President Emmanuel Macron told the Financial Times.

Putin postpones milestone Victory Day military parade over coronavirus
Russian President Vladimir Putin chairs a meeting with members of the Security Council via a video link at the Novo-Ogaryovo state residence outside Moscow, Russia April 16, 2020. Sputnik/Alexei Druzhinin/Kremlin via REUTERS
President Vladimir Putin, citing the deepening coronavirus crisis, said on Thursday Russia would postpone its May 9 celebrations including a huge military parade across Red Square to mark 75 years since the Soviet victory in World War Two.

Trump asks a question - Trump says U.S. investigating whether virus came from Wuhan lab
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Wednesday his government is trying to determine whether the coronavirus emanated from a lab in Wuhan, China, and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Beijing "needs to come clean" on what they know.

And China's reply - China says WHO has said no evidence coronavirus was made in a lab
China's foreign ministry said on Thursday the World Health Organization has said there is no evidence that the coronavirus that has infected more than 2 million people globally was made in a lab.

Well, Pompeo didn't get anywhere with that - second try - U.S. says China may have conducted low-level nuclear test blasts
China may have secretly
set off low-level underground nuclear test explosions despite claiming to observe an international pact banning such blasts, the U.S. State Department said in a report on Wednesday that could fuel U.S.-Chinese tensions.

Esper steps in - U.S. Pentagon chief criticizes China as misleading, opaque on coronavirus
U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper said on Thursday he believes China's leaders have been misleading and opaque about the coronavirus outbreak that originated there and does not trust that they are being truthful even now.

Britain, not wanting to miss an opportunity to demonize China - British lawmaker says China is trying to exploit the COVID-19crisis
China is trying to exploit the global crisis triggered by the novel coronavirus outbreak by wresting control of companies such as Imagination Technologies and changing the way the internet works, a senior British lawmaker said on Wednesday.

And - China will have to answer hard questions on coronavirus outbreak: UK foreign minister
China will have to answer hard questions on how the coronavirus outbreak happened and on whether it could have been prevented,
British foreign secretary Dominic Raab said on Thursday.

And not wanting to leave Russia out - Russia carried out anti-satellite missile test: U.S. military
Russia carried out a test of an anti-satellite missile on Wednesday, the U.S. military said, calling it an example of the threats the United States faced in space.

Coronavirus in New Zealand ...
New Zealand's Ardern says many restrictions to be kept in place when lockdown ends
FILE PHOTO: New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern during a news conference prior to the anniversary of the mosque attacks that took place the prior year in Christchurch, New Zealand, March 13, 2020.  REUTERS/Martin Hunter
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said on Thursday that significant restrictions would be kept in place even if the country eases the nationwide one-month lockdown enforced to beat the spread of the coronavirus.

New Zealand's Ardern, ministers take 20% pay cut for six months due to coronavirus impact
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, ministers in her government and public service chief executives will take a 20% pay cut for the next six months amid the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic.

Coronavirus in Australia ...
Australia jobless rate to spike but coronavirus restrictions to remain
FILE PHOTO: Police officers patrol near the Sydney Harbour Bridge following the implementation of stricter social-distancing and self-isolation rules to limit the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Sydney, Australia, April 6, 2020. REUTERS/Loren Elliott
Australia's jobless rate is forecast to spike to the highest level in a quarter of a century because of the coronavirus pandemic, but officials said on Tuesday it was still too soon to let up on social restrictions that are curbing economic growth.

Australia to retain coronavirus curbs for at least another four weeks
Australia will retain curbs on public movement for at least four more weeks, Prime Minister Scott Morrison said on Thursday, dashing speculation the sustained low growth in new cases could spur a quicker return to normal.

Coronavirus in Germany ...
Germans have right to protest during coronavirus pandemic: court
Germans have the right to hold political protests if they adhere to social distancing rules in place in place to slow the spread of the coronavirus, the country's Constitutional Court ruled on Thursday.

Germany's Merkel backs WHO as calls for more coronavirus cooperation
German Chancellor Angela Merkel stressed the need for more global cooperation to tackle the coronavirus pandemic on Thursday and voiced support for the World Health Organization after the United States cut its funding.

I was at work today, first time in a month. Not many people were there, but I needed something in an office with two ladies, so I started talking to them, to check what they know and think.

I was again pleasantly surprised, for the most part. They knew the numbers were bullshit because they're counting everyone with CV. They knew the measures make no sense. They understood most people need to get infected before the virus stops. They understood the virus isn't really dangerous. One of them even said she thinks there's something else behind the lockdown. So I said, well yeah, now they have the police state they always wanted. She laughed in that kind of ironic manner, and neither of them disputed that.

So that was all good. But then... they put their masks on and continue with the 'new normal', and apparently it doesn't bother them. It doesn't make them mad or anything. So I thought about that.

I have to admit things in my country aren't that bad. It's pretty relaxed compared to most of what I've read here. If the mandatory masks weren't there, you'd notice little except the streets being strangely empty. So part of the lack of reaction is probably due to that.

But I realised something else. And this ties to what I mentioned yesterday - all of us here probably most of the time don't realise just how disconnected we really are from the average person and what they know. Why is it that even when these people agree on the covid facts, it doesn't seem to matter to them? They agree we have a police state, but they shrug it off?

And what I arrived at is that there's a huge difference between them and us in terms of the context we have for the events. And the result of that is that even if they know all the facts about this 'pandemic', they don't see much of a problem.

So let me mention some things that you take for granted but they don't.
When you look at this situation, you look at it in the context of...
- the ruling elite, who they are, what long-term goals they have, how long they've been planning all this,
- 4D and that whole mess,
- knowing what the WHO and IMF and other institutions really are,
- what kind of shit vaccinations are in general and what's been planned with those for a long time,
- police brutality and total lack of punishment for it,
- 9/11 and why it happened and who was behind it and that it was planned etc.,
- how exactly the media are controlled, by whom, and how that relates to other things,
- the whole spiritual connection and lessons and purpose and STO/STS,
and a host of other things.

The problem is that even if you explain all the facts about this 'pandemic' and people get it and agree on the facts, they know almost nothing about the things I just mentioned, and you can probably guess that without them a lot can be shrugged off.

I think they see this whole thing as kind of incidental... The governments will play police state for a while, and then we'll go back to normal. Or not normal but something slightly different, but no big deal. They don't get that this is a part of a plan that has been in place for... decades, centuries, millennia, depending how far you really want to go. They don't see the intent behind it. They don't see there's something really malicious going on. They have little sense of the danger. The event is disconnected from other things.

And it's really hard for me (and probably most of you) to imagine what their view of the situation really must be like. Spending several hours a day around this thread and sott, it's really hard to connect to the mindset of the average person. So little information, so little knowledge, so few dots connected. Any red flag they might see is just accidental. It's not connected to anything else.

And without a bigger picture, I think they just believe that it's not their problem at all. Which, I suppose, ties into another factor, and that is that they have unknowingly become convinced that they have no power. (Which, as we know, is no accident at all.) To them, all of this is for other people to sort out. So at best you get something like, "Yeah, it sucks, but what can we do?" Not my problem. I'm not a politician. I can't do anything.

I guess that's the 'the programming is complete' part.

It's like if we're under attack and you give somebody armour and weapons and tell them who the enemy is, and show them the enemy is running straight at them... and they nod and keep staring at you, weapon in hand, and wondering what you want from them. Because they have no clue what to do. Actually, they have no clue they can do something. (A few minutes later: "OH, I'm supposed to fight?? What?? Me??")

Honestly, I don't know what we can do about this, or if anything can be done about it. But for starters, we should definitely be aware of it.

At the very least, it can help us be more understanding about those people who don't even really know who or what they are. And like I mentioned earlier, if they need more lessons, then they need more lessons, and there's nothing we can do about that. Hence, 'enjoy the show'.

It's going to be frustrating, but maybe a better understanding of how little most people really have to work with can make it less frustrating for us. And we're going to need a lot of humour.

Also maybe I should to turn my co-workers into guinea pigs and run some experiments and see if I discover something interesting.

I was at work today, first time in a month. Not many people were there, but I needed something in an office with two ladies, so I started talking to them, to check what they know and think.

I was again pleasantly surprised, for the most part. They knew the numbers were bullshit because they're counting everyone with CV. They knew the measures make no sense. They understood most people need to get infected before the virus stops. They understood the virus isn't really dangerous. One of them even said she thinks there's something else behind the lockdown. So I said, well yeah, now they have the police state they always wanted. She laughed in that kind of ironic manner, and neither of them disputed that.

So that was all good. But then... they put their masks on and continue with the 'new normal', and apparently it doesn't bother them. It doesn't make them mad or anything. So I thought about that.

I have to admit things in my country aren't that bad. It's pretty relaxed compared to most of what I've read here. If the mandatory masks weren't there, you'd notice little except the streets being strangely empty. So part of the lack of reaction is probably due to that.

But I realised something else. And this ties to what I mentioned yesterday - all of us here probably most of the time don't realise just how disconnected we really are from the average person and what they know. Why is it that even when these people agree on the covid facts, it doesn't seem to matter to them? They agree we have a police state, but they shrug it off?

And what I arrived at is that there's a huge difference between them and us in terms of the context we have for the events. And the result of that is that even if they know all the facts about this 'pandemic', they don't see much of a problem.

So let me mention some things that you take for granted but they don't.
When you look at this situation, you look at it in the context of...
- the ruling elite, who they are, what long-term goals they have, how long they've been planning all this,
- 4D and that whole mess,
- knowing what the WHO and IMF and other institutions really are,
- what kind of shit vaccinations are in general and what's been planned with those for a long time,
- police brutality and total lack of punishment for it,
- 9/11 and why it happened and who was behind it and that it was planned etc.,
- how exactly the media are controlled, by whom, and how that relates to other things,
- the whole spiritual connection and lessons and purpose and STO/STS,
and a host of other things.

The problem is that even if you explain all the facts about this 'pandemic' and people get it and agree on the facts, they know almost nothing about the things I just mentioned, and you can probably guess that without them a lot can be shrugged off.

I think they see this whole thing as kind of incidental... The governments will play police state for a while, and then we'll go back to normal. Or not normal but something slightly different, but no big deal. They don't get that this is a part of a plan that has been in place for... decades, centuries, millennia, depending how far you really want to go. They don't see the intent behind it. They don't see there's something really malicious going on. They have little sense of the danger. The event is disconnected from other things.

And it's really hard for me (and probably most of you) to imagine what their view of the situation really must be like. Spending several hours a day around this thread and sott, it's really hard to connect to the mindset of the average person. So little information, so little knowledge, so few dots connected. Any red flag they might see is just accidental. It's not connected to anything else.

And without a bigger picture, I think they just believe that it's not their problem at all. Which, I suppose, ties into another factor, and that is that they have unknowingly become convinced that they have no power. (Which, as we know, is no accident at all.) To them, all of this is for other people to sort out. So at best you get something like, "Yeah, it sucks, but what can we do?" Not my problem. I'm not a politician. I can't do anything.

I guess that's the 'the programming is complete' part.

It's like if we're under attack and you give somebody armour and weapons and tell them who the enemy is, and show them the enemy is running straight at them... and they nod and keep staring at you, weapon in hand, and wondering what you want from them. Because they have no clue what to do. Actually, they have no clue they can do something. (A few minutes later: "OH, I'm supposed to fight?? What?? Me??")

Honestly, I don't know what we can do about this, or if anything can be done about it. But for starters, we should definitely be aware of it.

At the very least, it can help us be more understanding about those people who don't even really know who or what they are. And like I mentioned earlier, if they need more lessons, then they need more lessons, and there's nothing we can do about that. Hence, 'enjoy the show'.

It's going to be frustrating, but maybe a better understanding of how little most people really have to work with can make it less frustrating for us. And we're going to need a lot of humour.

Also maybe I should to turn my co-workers into guinea pigs and run some experiments and see if I discover something interesting.
I know too well what you’re describing. It seems every time I attempt to walk someone through what’s happening, I end up grabbing loosely connected bits of this and that and making a Jackson Pollock of it. Your list expresses exactly how it’s so vast that you can’t just give a simplified overview that doesn’t leave a person (myself included by the time I review in my head what’s just come out of my mouth!) look at me like I’m gibbering. It’s nigh on impossible. You can’t just say, “Here’s a book” either. You can’t just hand someone Secret History and say, “This will explain why the pandemic is bullshit.” I find I have to keep my answers truncated, and not too specific as they draw questions. It does make me sad because there are people that I care about and wish to help, but they’re their lessons to learn.

I checked the Ron Paul article Pashalis shared, and I went to the original post on Ron Paul's site.

He's spoon-feeding Americans facts like a boss.

Governments love crises because when the people are fearful they are more willing to give up freedoms for promises that the government will take care of them. After 9/11, for example, Americans accepted the near-total destruction of their civil liberties in the PATRIOT Act’s hollow promises of security.
The chief fearmonger of the Trump Administration is without a doubt Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health. Fauci is all over the media, serving up outright falsehoods to stir up even more panic. He testified to Congress that the death rate for the coronavirus is ten times that of the seasonal flu, a claim without any scientific basis.
Note that it was written March 16.
On Face the Nation, Fauci did his best to further damage an already tanking economy by stating, “Right now, personally, myself, I wouldn’t go to a restaurant.” He has pushed for closing the entire country down for 14 days.

Over what? A virus that has thus far killed just over 5,000 worldwide and less than 100 in the United States? By contrast, tuberculosis, an old disease not much discussed these days, killed nearly 1.6 million people in 2017. Where’s the panic over this?

If anything, what people like Fauci and the other fearmongers are demanding will likely make the disease worse. The martial law they dream about will leave people hunkered down inside their homes instead of going outdoors or to the beach where the sunshine and fresh air would help boost immunity. The panic produced by these fearmongers is likely helping spread the disease, as massive crowds rush into Walmart and Costco for that last roll of toilet paper.
People should ask themselves whether this coronavirus “pandemic” could be a big hoax, with the actual danger of the disease massively exaggerated by those who seek to profit – financially or politically – from the ensuing panic.

I don't think I've seen anyone this high-profile go this far. That's some really good stuff.

You mean or
I mean for the Like button, though.

Don't forget Belarus, in which the president still holds on to the course of essentially not implementing anything and pretty much telling the country that this is nothing to worry about and at most a Psychosis that politicians use for their benefit. Belarus seems to be the only country on earth in which pretty much zero measures have been taken so far, as far as I could see.
Yeah, Lukashenko doesn't get any credit, but he basically told the West, "-flick- you and your stupid virus, imma play hockey with these guys here."

Those who are following statistics can see a huge disproportion between western and eastern Europe. I was wondering about that and I just read this news that might explain why is that (translation):

There are at least two explanations for the high mortality rate in Belgium. The first is related to the rather dramatic situation in a number of homes for the elderly into which the virus has penetrated. As many as 45 percent of all deaths relate to deaths at gerontology centers.

While the well-equipped health care system has shown strong resilience, it seems that nursing homes have been neglected and clearly lacked adequate protection.

Another explanation relates to statistics: unlike in other countries, Belgium included all deaths in nursing homes, regardless of whether they were tested for coronavirus or not, based solely on the presence of some symptoms or the probability that the corona is the cause of death.

Health Minister Megi de Bloch is now announcing a change in methods so that the numbers do not seem so alarmingly higher than in other countries.

Right now, Belgium is first in Europe (and world) in number of deaths per population number (if we do not count the micro countries - San Marino and Andorra).

I don't know about other countries but in mine they are really testing. We just got an equipment for two new labs from China. So we will be able to do much more testing than before. The curfew during the weekends did nothing to stop the corona. It entered hospitals and homes for the elderly, so now we have big numbers of infected. But at least the number of ICU patients keeps going down. Whether it is because of the nice weather or the new therapies, I don't know.

One of our doctors said that our clinic for pulmonary diseases has one advantage - it is located in a very old building so it has windows that can be opened. Imagine that, we just realized that we have the state of the art technology in fight against corona! Spread this knowledge around, you can probably save more lives than staying home. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom