Robert F. Kennedy Jr. revealed disturbing information about Dr. Anthony Fauci’s medical career in the government, calling out the celebrated physician for a history of disturbing practices ranging from costly cover ups to outright fraud.
So this was posted on Facebook by a friend who is not a part of this group! Hillarious!
Is it just a feeling or is all this really starting in many people a process of pulling strings of corruption and starting to expose facts that come from behind to connect the dots?. In the last few days I have noticed in my whatsapp groups (without my intervention because I already threw in the towel) that people no longer talk about the "Stay at Home" hysteria. Now they are starting to circulate signature collections so that they don't put 5G in the towns and cities, starting to point out cases of people dying in their homes from normal, badly treated diseases, that the government is not publishing the supposed "expert" studies it is based on, of the economic disaster, etc.. It seems that many people are beginning to feel that something is wrong with all this, without knowing exactly what. But I'd say it's good that they're starting to pull the strings. Although it is also true that they are mostly just trying to peel a very outer layer of the onion in which the truth is buried in very deep layers.

Actually it looks to me like they are becoming more involved. They have to, if they are going to keep control over the situation, or gain any benefit from it. Their 'representatives' are not about to be 'abandoned'. Unless, or until, they cease to be of any use to these entities.

Another possible angle to consider - All this chaos on earth makes the earth leaders look incompetent. Then they (4D STS) can swoop in, do a few quick miracles, and can say they are here to save us and show us the way. And people wwould buy this because they don't know any better and have only experienced the suffering trauma believed to be caused by our 3D psychopathic leaders up to this point. In essence scapegoating the current 3D controllers.

Finished a Zoom meeting with about 200 from within my industry (performing arts). Representative from our main government funding agency started off by saying:

'after discussions with our medical advisors, we think it would be prudent for you all to be forward planning in terms of late 2021/early 2022 before you're again in a position to open your business to the public and allow any kinds of mass gatherings to take place...'

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Actually it looks to me like they are becoming more involved. They have to, if they are going to keep control over the situation, or gain any benefit from it. Their 'representatives' are not about to be 'abandoned'. Unless, or until, they cease to be of any use to these entities.
Another possible angle to consider - All this chaos on earth makes the earth leaders look incompetent. Then they (4D STS) can swoop in, do a few quick miracles, and can say they are here to save us and show us the way. And people wwould buy this because they don't know any better and have only experienced the suffering trauma believed to be caused by our 3D psychopathic leaders up to this point. In essence scapegoating the current 3D controllers.
Maybe everything will be easier.
I do not believe that their 'representatives' have been abandoned at all, or that they are in any state of panic or breakdown of their plans. Remember that the battle is through us, in our minds. Therefore, everything is seen from the perspective that if your representatives at any given time cease to be useful, they will be carefully replaced by the most suitable ones in the manner of "take your colored revolution with this nice new politician who unloads all the blame on the precedent", but with the same springs of power and control behind them. But perhaps their illusion is that this will continue to work (when too much abuse of these procedures ends up destroying the economy to the point of no return) while in reality many will have learned their lesson and read between the lines.

That german article on the propaganda tactics is very enlightening. Here's another propaganda piece right on time...

Sweden's Relaxed Approach to the Coronavirus Could Already Be Backfiring
Sweden's Relaxed Approach to the Coronavirus Could Be Backfiring
Similar campaign is ongoing daily in Norwegian press, trying to make Swedes look as irresponsible as they manage with all their emotionally toned propaganda.

Technocrat's plan is apparently marching fully forward here in Norway too and today there was announced on news:
"This afternoon, the Prime Minister launched the much-talked-about infection app, which aims to help the governing powers with infection tracking. The app will give us more freedom faster, she said among others."

Sure thing. And masses cannot wait to become registered as "Several are struggling to register in the infection tracking app". Things go downhill faster and faster.

This post has elicited quite a few 'Angry' emotes from the 'Like' post feedback option.
strategic enclosure, If you are referring to your post about the letter from Boris Johnson I use an angry emote. Be assured my response was to that pathetic letter and not directed at you in any way.
Well, I also just got an 'unlike' for saying that any 'news' coming from the Q-anon environment doesn't seem like a very reliable source to me. No problem, I can handle it.

How I picked it up is a mystery too since I have only left the flat to pick up food or my prescription for the last three weeks.
Thanks for being living proof that this quarantine bullshit doesn't work.

Watching how chaotic are moves of those that hold any power these days, I reckon that either PTB has been left abandoned, i.e. communication with 4D STS recently ceased, or that 4D STS forces are acting in a serious panic mode. FWIW
Nah, neither. The problem is not at the 4D level. You have to remember that this wasn't 'planned' per se.
(L) In other words, I think they are asking was it all planned in advance?

A: No, but plans along similar lines were activated to take advantage of opportunity.
And all the facts seem to confirm that. So what happened was the pandemic started without anyone expecting it at this time, and the PTB decided to use the opportunity, get the pandemic plans out of the drawers, and try to quickly organise this globally.

But for example in my small country, I doubt anyone in the government is really in the know about what's happening and why. So they get some 'orders' from somewhere - not a shady place but probably one of the international institutions - and they have some leeway in how to implement them.

And even if, say, the president was higher up in the hierarchy and maybe part of the 'elite', the other people in the government aren't. And it doesn't quite work in such a way that the president would make the decision and ignore all the others. They debate these things for hours and decide on what they should or shouldn't do. If most of the gvt disagrees with the president, he can't just say "f**k you all, we'll do what I say." His position is not so strong that he could oppose all the senators and get away with it. Appearances of 'democracy' must be kept for the public.

So there has to be some sort of compromise, but a lot of things come into play. People's egos, stupidity, hubris, incompetence, and so on. And that is why it's all chaotic. The instructions from above are probably just general guidelines, and governments must decide how exactly to implement them. So each country has different rules now. And every idiot that has some power wants to have more of it, so they try to implement their own agendas, using the crisis as a means to do that.

Thinking that the PTB control everyone in every government is just as false as thinking governments are independent. And there are always plenty of stupid and incompetent individuals in the mix, which means plenty of potential for things to go haywire. So the chaos is definitely in 3D, not 4D. The 4D creeps are about as worried as you watching ants get in your house.

He was most uncomfortable... oohd and ahhdd... before muttering 'for years I've seen the elderly die with this flu and that cold and never before have I had to put anything so specific down on the death cert. But we are being instructed if COVID is found then that's what they died of.'
It may be dangerous now, but at some point the doctors have to speak out about this and ask the governments the simple question, "Why did we have to do this?" and demand public answer. Sure, the governments will make up some bullshit, but people will hear it, and there will be many who will hear about it for the first time and recognise that it's bullshit.

But not Sweden. Restaurants and bars are open in the Nordic country, playgrounds and schools too, and the government is relying on voluntary action to stem the spread of COVID-19.
It's a controversial approach [...]
A controversial approach that until 2020 every country was using every year. Do these writers even realise what they're saying? Everybody except Sweden is running a bizarre experiment that clearly isn't working, and Sweden is controversial? That requires some serious mental gymnastics.

Looking at sports, then a game like football (soccer) becomes ridiculous as after the opening kick the guy with the ball just leisurely walks down to the other goal with the ball half a meter ahead of him after which it is the other teams turn. It will certainly reduce the injuries enormously, but it will make it a game of the absurd.
Don't worry. Somebody will invent a version of it that will be played in spacesuits.

Even such a thing as 5000 meter running for example will be difficult as overtaking has to be with 2 meter distance in mind not to be disqualified.
No problem. They will run one at a time. It'll just take a bit longer, but that's fine. It will keep people distracted the whole day.

Cultural events will be very different. Imagine an orchester where all the musicians have to be 2 meters from each other.
Holograms. #PlayingFromHome

This will make them less enthusiastic about organising for the next summer, especially having experienced how the rulers at the drop of a hat can close everything down and also since the PtB keep talking about waves upon waves of outbreak for ever and ever.
Good. This should make them pissed off, and maybe they'll take some action then.

At this point, it looks to me like the more extreme measures the PTB take, the better. Because clearly this isn't enough to wake people up. This 'totalitarian tiptoe' is working like magic. Most people clearly need a much greater shock than they have received so far. So if we want to see people having some useful reactions, I think we'll need the PTB to do something really insane, which means we'd need a period of time when things will be really, really bad. Otherwise, most people will just sleepwalk all the way to being microchipped, remote controlled zombies with no control over anything at all. Things won't get better until they get really awful first, I think.

But perhaps that is where Bill Gates other hobby comes in, depopulation and eugenics.
Sure. What better way to keep a distance between people than to eliminate some of those people? "Kill off some people, save lives!" I bet you some people are so dumb they will support whatever they're told to support on TV!

So this was posted on Facebook by a friend who is not a part of this group! Hillarious!
I think that was probably the best coronavirus post I've seen so far. Thank you! Everyone repost. The laughter is needed.

The emoji thing is difficult to use sometimes I think. One does not really see an emoji that fully expresses what they would like to say.
Yes! I keep looking for the WTF emoji all the time. (Seriously, somebody add that.)

Haven't written anything here in days, but I've been keeping up, more or less.
Just want to say thank you to everyone pulling out great info that's been really helpful to relay to others, and also for the support and awesome ideas regarding what we're seeing develop.

On the other hand, I have completely given up on saying anything to anyone. Even my wife. She seems to be in this state of cognitive dissonance, and I have seen the same with most others. It's like, "yeah, it's all bull****, but have you seen all the people dying and bla, bla, bla". I see that people are unable to just make the leap in thinking necessary to grok this thing out.
Just yesterday or the day before, I hear one of the main people managing the crisis here in Croatia say on the radio how 6 people died the previous day and how this proves that this is a deadly disease (have you noticed how they keep reiterating this point, probably because they see that people are not exactly buying it?) and in the next sentence he says that all of these 6 were elderly people with several severe comorbidities and chronic conditions. I mean, "Hello!", did anyone catch that? I didn't say anything at the time, just laughed inside because a day earlier I realised that I shouldn't be talking about my thoughts on all this not even to my wife. She can't handle it. And it seems most people just can't handle the implications of what they know they are seeing. I asked her the day after what she thought about that statement on the radio and she said "Nothing".
Nothing... that's exactly right. People think nothing about this. The media thinks for them. Hopefully, this will really start blowing up in everyone's face soon, and we'll be able to provide some guidance at that time, but right now, those who get it need no input from us, and neither do those who don't get it.

I'm pretty much in "enjoy the show" mode, but I'm also taking the time to perceive my machine, do some reading (going through the Wave again at the moment), and try to keep ordinary life in order. I feel that's key. If you can't keep that basics functioning, you can't do anything else either. This is especially hard when your spouse doesn't get you and just wants to shut down and distract her/himself with nonsense. You can't really abandon you partner in these times, so you have to keep providing support and therefore have no time for the Work. But the Work is IN life, so this provides ample fodder for examining and controlling your own reactions. I feel like I'm having more and more energy to do this.

Btw, I'm sorry about the noise with Sirius that I instigated. I have observed it several more nights and the way it flashes is due to atmospheric refraction, definitely. You'll notice that when it's in its zenith, it barely flashes at all. As it goes down, the path the light has to travel through the atmosphere gets longer and therefore more refraction happens. Also, I've seen others saying stuff about other objects. There's nothing unusal happening at the moment, but keep vigilant. Venus is beautiful, though. Find it at and after sunset quite high in the west.

I'm really glad that there are still politicians with something to say out there who are not afraid to tell it as it is and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and especially Ron Paul stick out here. Good job!

Hungary, West of Ukraine. Small city.

+ Meat price suprise - pork prime cut with ribs & bones - I spotted was on amazing record low in our SPAR supermarket today. Just last week its prices were about 1550,- Domestic Currency. But today I could buy a large amount of Pork Prime for 1149,- , which is very nice!

You certainly do not get such prices at Lehel market, Bp, where my wife shops every other day. Food is much more expensive in the capitol. I just purchased pork knuckle (csülök) here in the Polish countryside for a mere 13,00PLN per KG (around 1000HUF or 4USD). One piece enough to make a soup and 2nd dish for at least 2 days. But I noticed that the fresh produce prices went up this spring a lot, while meat only marginally for now. Still the food availability and price is what worries me the most at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom