But I think that you might miss the main point here for the consequences they would have to face:
1. Before declaring symptoms you can be already ill and contaminate others
2. You can never declare symptoms and never be ill, still, you could contaminate others as a healthy bringer

So, according to me, the main point is that if they don't test everyone like in South Korea, Germany, Taiwan and so forth, they expose the population to contract the virus anywhere, anytime as soon as they stop the lockdown. It's not a matter of one being ill, it's a matter of one making others ill without any control about it.
Then, it would make the current lockdown useless. This is why, it's a stupid thing to say and do but on another hand, maybe a clue to help understanding things here.

It's always the same question that we ask ourselves regarding the events for years... and the current global situation adds one more step to the process, and still, some of us don't even doubt a bit about our reality and PTB go on with their agenda without blinking an eye it seems.

I understand you, and this question was already being asked to our health minister, and he explained that not doing the testing for everyone doesn't change anything in their policy. Because this testing is dependent on time. Today you can be negative, and tomorrow you can be positive. So even if they do test everybody, they cannot test everybody at the same time. So the virus can still theoretically spread in the population even if everybody is negative on testing! It might sound silly, but it's true if you think about it. So they don't have to face any consequences. The plan is simply brilliant, as long as people believe in it.

So mass testing is pretty much useless for people who do not have symptoms. It's only good to show the people that the pandemic is rising and create a panic. Or to delay the lockdown, because as long as there is a single positive person they don't have to declare an end of pandemic. And that is what they want to do now, to buy the time until they make the vaccine. In China they said 14 days after the last positive person, but this night our infectologist said that we will go for double of that, i.e. 28 days after the last positive person to declare the end of epidemic.

But even if your country gets to zero, what about other countries which are behind, or on the other half of Earth where there is a season of viruses going around during their winter? You cannot stop the lockdown if there is a single country in the world that can import new cases into your country. Oh no, the mass vaccination of entire planet is our only solution.

In part, I think it is this, well known in psychology, usually applied to natural disasters, but extends to other unusual, threatening periods or situations, too, as long as people aren't jolted right away.
Yes, good point, but I feel it's deeper than that. These psychological definitions are so simplistic they do not even scratch the surface of the human experience. It's not a matter of immediate danger. It's not like the average man can look at this situation and immediately extrapolate where this is ultimately leading to. But connecting any dots would slowly bring them to connect more and would ultimately lead them to have to accept that their worldview had been completely false. And it's like they know this, subconsciously. Some people have a really strong, you could say, knee-jerk reaction to even the slightest hint at things not being as they seem. It's like they know where you're going with the even most innocuous comments.

I'm saying that giving credence to the idea that there is evil in the world, that there's a concerted effort to make us docile little sheep is just too much for people to handle. They just couldn't keep on living.

Hello everyone,

I've been following this thread for a while, and just wanted to say thank you all for your tremendous efforts in exposing the lies, reading between the lines, keeping yours and others spirits up by facing this "show" and grounding/comforting each other :hug2:

I also wanted to share a new video that was posted by Dr. Shiva, explaining the terms of Obvious establishments, the Not-So-Obvious establishments and Big Pharma, and why they are pushing for vaccines more than ever:

Just got this in my email from Greenmedinfo.com

• Governors and mayors across the country have taken unprecedented action by restricting the movement of healthy individuals, closing places of worship and public spaces, and interfering with business by ordering them to close their doors.
  • There is a growing realization that government-imposed orders intended to contain the spread of the coronavirus are creating widespread devastation.
  • One in four Americans has lost either part or all of their income since the end of March, and the GDP has fallen by 24 percent.
  • US data shows that the case fatality rate might be as low as 0.1% — in other words, akin to the mortality rate of a severe seasonal flu. Ninety percent of those who are severely affected have an underlying health condition.
  • Cases in which COVID-19 are merely suspected to be a cause of death are being recorded as official COVID-19 deaths.
  • Americans are wondering how long they will be required to comply with orders that force healthy individuals to indefinitely stay at home and businesses deemed as “non-essential” to stay closed.
  • Individuals are capable of taking precautions to avoid COVID-19. Those who are vulnerable or who have COVID-19 should stay home, but healthy individuals need to return to work so that our jobs, our economy and our well-being are not destroyed.
  • It’s time to stand and request commonsense policies that protect the vulnerable while restoring individuals’ livelihoods and mitigating the repercussions of an indefinite shutdown. Email your governor and mayor NOW to urge them to lift the stay-at-home orders for healthy individuals.

I'm not in the States but for those who are, it might be a good way to put at least a little bit of pressure on the suckers and, who knows, it might even get some traction. (Don't hold your breath)

The Doctor is Thomas Cowan. I have a book by him called "Human Heart, Cosmic Heart" where he discusses how the heart really works, and it is not a 'pump' only. Dr Mercola interviews him, find it on Mercola's youtube channel, searching for Cowan.
btw, Instagram has labelled this video as False Information, checked by In Independent Fact Checkers. but it still allows you to watch the video.

There's a good vid on the Bitchute platform so far not subject to labelling false / or not or censoring. Hope it stays like that!! Video link below..

I also found this video compelling. More on the idea that it's the compromised immune system and our bodies struggling to maintain homeostasis. The part about the virus having a helpful function to us individually and in the herd, was different to the usual idea of "herd immunity".

But even if your country gets to zero, what about other countries which are behind, or on the other half of Earth where there is a season of viruses going around during their winter? You cannot stop the lockdown if there is a single country in the world that can import new cases into your country. Oh no, the mass vaccination of entire planet is our only solution.

I think this is where the use of a digital vaccination certificate comes in. People will not be allowed to travel internationally unless they can prove they are 'clean". NZ's PM has made it abundantly clear that our borders will be closed to travellers indefinitely. That will frustrate a lot of people, so bingo, you CAN travel as long as you have your digital vaccination certificate. A simple but diabolical way to get masses of people vaccinated IMO

The problem is that even if you explain all the facts about this 'pandemic' and people get it and agree on the facts, they know almost nothing about the things I just mentioned, and you can probably guess that without them a lot can be shrugged off.

Thanks for your thoughts @Mandatory Intellectomy - this has been my experience as well. Some thoughts:

I have a good friend with whom I discuss some of the points we discuss here on the forum. He is a very intelligent guy and a bit of a non-conformist. He can connect many of the dots, but at some point he comes to his limits. He can for instance see that the official 9/11 narrative has massive holes, but then he argues that such a massive operation requiring years of planning could not possible be kept secret. Which is a good point and a valid one - as long as you don’t involve hyperdimensional actors into the equation. And that is where he hit his limit - he cannot put his mind around ‘lizard beings’ and the fact that we are manipulated from another dimension. And without this crucial bit, the whole affair just doesn’t make much sense - and so it is easy (as you mentioned above) to just shrug it off.

And then, if we look what it took for us to be able to look past these barriers, I can understand that not everyone will be game to go down that path. 9/11 was actually one of the first things that I really researched deeply and that just didn’t make any sense. The conspiracy was just too vast. Once I found Laura’s work and the forum, however, things suddenly started to make sense.

But that came at a price - a lot of what I thought I knew turned out to be built on incorrect foundations. And one of the big things I had to revise is the thought that people are essentially good, but misguided, or brutalized into psychopathy - the truth that there is pure malevolence in the Universe is simply too hard to accept for most. And so many other core beliefs I had to slaughter - and the process is still ongoing. I really requires a form of dying ...

But I think there is another factor that plays a huge role - the ability to network. If I didn’t have the network, I might get some few things right, but would be led down the garden path on many others. Only with many eyes to see and many ears to hear are we able to get reasonably close to the truth. Sure, we don’t have the full picture either, but often I think we are much closer than just about anybody else.

In 1995, Laura had “pre-sleep states” that she saw one of possible future, the forces of 3rd and 4th density controlling economy to plunge...
I wonder, is it possible that things happening now? Or it was related to stock market crash in 2008.

November 25, 1995

Q: (L) Enough. The other day I experienced one of those extended pre-sleep states, and it seemed that I was in a class and there was someone explaining things to me. What they were telling me was that during this Christmas season [the Christmas season of the dream], certain steps would be taken by those controlling the economy, and that after Christmas, in January and February, a whole lot of stuff was going to be put into motion to send the economy into a dive of major proportions. It was not clear that it was THIS year, but that it was right after a Christmas. Can you tell me where this information was coming from, and what was I experiencing?

A: This is a long and complicated subject, but we will do our best to explain it. What you were seeing was one possible future. The economy of our 3rd density world is entirely manufactured. The forces that control it are both 3rd density and 4th density. There are conflicting opinions in the 3rd density sector right now as to when, where, and how to institute an economic depression. This has been "in the works" for quite some "time" as you measure it. So far, the forces arguing against institution of a collapse have prevailed. How long this condition will be maintained is open to many outcomes. Also, please be aware that the state of the economy is entirely an illusion. In other words, the world economy performs solely based upon what the population is told to believe.

Trump is really trying to get the economy moving again, here's the following from the NYT:

Trump says governors can reopen sooner than May 1.

President Trump told the nation’s governors on Thursday that they could begin reopening businesses, restaurants and other elements of daily life by May 1 or earlier if they wanted, abandoning his threat to use what he had claimed was his absolute authority to impose his will on them.

“We are not opening all at once, but one careful step at a time,” Mr. Trump told reporters during a briefing at the White House.

Mr. Trump essentially gave cover to mainly Republican governors of states in the South and West that have not been as hard hit by the pandemic to begin reopening sooner. The president, who has previously said that as many as 29 states could reopen soon, told governors on a conference call before his announcement that some of them were “in very, very good shape” and could move further and faster to resuming economic and social activities.

Although methinks that they will not allow him to do so, and it'll turn into a very nasty political game

I think this is where the use of a digital vaccination certificate comes in. People will not be allowed to travel internationally unless they can prove they are 'clean". NZ's PM has made it abundantly clear that our borders will be closed to travellers indefinitely. That will frustrate a lot of people, so bingo, you CAN travel as long as you have your digital vaccination certificate. A simple but diabolical way to get masses of people vaccinated IMO
Will be interesting as for how it might affect tourism and travel in general. I don't think the plan will be limited to international travel. Poor Hawaii and Las Vegas. There's going to be a lot of pushback on this. Stay Home, Save Money!

Yes, that seems clear to me almost from the beginning. Non-lovers of humanity want to build popular dependence on government and other institutions of control, preferably global ones, to increase their power. It is herding. This episode is a fantastic opportunity to force never-before-dreamed-about numbers of people into dependence. It increases their power enormously. In previous economic crises, they would bail out various institutions of control. Now they don't even need those "middle men" so much, just a national Big Brother, and eventually a global Big Brother.
In the world wars, the defeated were given huge bills that took decades to pay off - they probably still owe. So, being that such a scheme for war wouldn't work these days, they restrict us while pretending to care for us.
So, using sickness to rob our livelihoods, weaken us, divide us in two economic classes - those who work, and those who can't, and presiding over us as they stir up animosities between us - never considering the economic tether we are all bound.
So, the ones allowed to work have allegiance. They are the mindful not to go against their corporate/nationalist agendas, which aren't so bad in themselves, but it is exclusionary. The systems TPTB make must be divisive. They skim off the top of the riches we acquire. Feast or famine. They don't make their riches by goodwill and sharing the workload. They make it by being exclusive - the only way, else you are poor. So, that's the point of view of the controlled. But from their point of view, if we are not managed, we will overpopulate and deplete the resources.
So, it is a ongoing conflict between individual and state. And so, the 'us and them', we are always in this predicament, truthfully.
So, with automation putting more and more out of work, this cannot continue. And with technology impeding their power to abuse, they must redesign the system. But they are crude and behind the times, and fallback on old remedies - like war, famines, plagues.
They are incapable of correcting their control as we are unable to control our impulses. So, it is a failing, and we come to recognise it as it crumbles. And so it is a real crisis. And in a real crisis, all become cooperative and alert in order to reestablish balance as all are suffering from it.

Just finished watching the daily CV19 government briefing. Two more deaths, one in his 80s, one in hs 90s, both with underlying conditions, one from the palliative care unit. Total 11 deaths, nobody under 70, nobody without underlying conditions, 7 of them from the palliative care unit.

As I listened to the journalists asking questions, a couple of them were really focused on the contact tracing unit and on the work being done to make this more efficient and effective, on tracing apps and on the concept of everyone carrying a Covid card which they had to swipe wherever they went. And then it struck me.

Up until now, people tracking has been an essentially covert operation carried out by various intelligence agencies in different countries. Now there has been a massive paradigm shift. Now every country has a specialized unit specifically set up to trace contacts of people who test positive. And journalists are wanting to check out how we are making this more efficient, how we can better track people, what we can make them do to be traceable. Even 2 months ago it would have been inconceivable that countries could overtly set up systems like this or that journalists and citizens would be applauding it and clamoring to try it out. People would have been jumping up and down and screaming about right to privacy. Yet here we are today, not only do all countries have these systems, they are all openly striving to make them better, more efficient, more all encompassing. That is just diabolically and breathtakingly clever.

In the world wars, the defeated were given huge bills that took decades to pay off - they probably still owe. So, being that such a scheme for war wouldn't work these days, they restrict us while pretending to care for us.
So, using sickness to rob our livelihoods, weaken us, divide us in two economic classes - those who work, and those who can't, and presiding over us as they stir up animosities between us - never considering the economic tether we are all bound.
So, the ones allowed to work have allegiance. They are the mindful not to go against their corporate/nationalist agendas, which aren't so bad in themselves, but it is exclusionary. The systems TPTB make must be divisive. They skim off the top of the riches we acquire. Feast or famine. They don't make their riches by goodwill and sharing the workload. They make it by being exclusive - the only way, else you are poor. So, that's the point of view of the controlled. But from their point of view, if we are not managed, we will overpopulate and deplete the resources.
So, it is a ongoing conflict between individual and state. And so, the 'us and them', we are always in this predicament, truthfully.
So, with automation putting more and more out of work, this cannot continue. And with technology impeding their power to abuse, they must redesign the system. But they are crude and behind the times, and fallback on old remedies - like war, famines, plagues.
They are incapable of correcting their control as we are unable to control our impulses. So, it is a failing, and we come to recognise it as it crumbles. And so it is a real crisis. And in a real crisis, all become cooperative and alert in order to reestablish balance as all are suffering from it.
It seems to me that Governments can just print money at will. Who says that they will owe someone, that someone? Who says there is any debt owed to anyone? A handful of people?

The wizard who makes people believe that they have to pay for the right to do things, that's who. Pay with hard earned money. Well, the economy is trashed. We will have to learn how to live on our own terms.

You say then money would be worthless. Surprise surprise, money is worthless already. Do you believe that you have to slave your whole life and end up with nothing. Gold standard, my arse, there is not enough gold in the world to back up the printing presses now and likely the margin will grow. So what?

Are they printing money at will? Bitcoin, manufacturing money at a grand scale. No gold there, just money.

Something to think about. If everyone had unlimited funds, no one would work. So what? That may not be a bad thing. People would just have to live or perish as they see fit. No elites, no ruling class, no stealing and etc. A brave new world! All debts are canceled. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom