Just finished watching the daily CV19 government briefing. Two more deaths, one in his 80s, one in hs 90s, both with underlying conditions, one from the palliative care unit. Total 11 deaths, nobody under 70, nobody without underlying conditions, 7 of them from the palliative care unit.

As I listened to the journalists asking questions, a couple of them were really focused on the contact tracing unit and on the work being done to make this more efficient and effective, on tracing apps and on the concept of everyone carrying a Covid card which they had to swipe wherever they went. And then it struck me.

Up until now, people tracking has been an essentially covert operation carried out by various intelligence agencies in different countries. Now there has been a massive paradigm shift. Now every country has a specialized unit specifically set up to trace contacts of people who test positive. And journalists are wanting to check out how we are making this more efficient, how we can better track people, what we can make them do to be traceable. Even 2 months ago it would have been inconceivable that countries could overtly set up systems like this or that journalists and citizens would be applauding it and clamoring to try it out. People would have been jumping up and down and screaming about right to privacy. Yet here we are today, not only do all countries have these systems, they are all openly striving to make them better, more efficient, more all encompassing. That is just diabolically and breathtakingly clever.
The NZ situation really scares me. When the priminister announced the alert levels it was clear they would be pushing quickly to level four lockdown. The lies of Jacinda Ardern made me sick to my stomach—saying “we need to flatten the curve” and then proceed to expouse that the country needs to “stamp out the virus”.
It was very clear from the start of the NZ lockdown that the country would be used as a bunker for the world’s billionaires and because of this they desperately need control of the NZ population.
The microbiologist Siouxsie Wiles excitedly revealed herself when she said on television “I have been waiting my whole life for this...” and “if we can ... make sure we don't have the disease here, we will be able to live life as relatively normal while we watch the rest of the world burn."
It gave me the creeps.

I myself take no pleasure in smuggly sitting in NZ to watch the world burn as we cheer our ignorant and naive young priminister into destroying our society. To then become slaves of the billionaire class.
I protest you Jacinda Ardern. You and the University of Otago academics have failed the citizens of Aotearoa New Zealand. May your conscience one day have the decency to make you remorseful.

Canada has a new health program for the homeless. No references to helping them get into housing or working with other social programs?

Coronavirus prompts Canada to roll out safe drugs for street users
Canada's Pacific province of British Columbia was already battling an opioid epidemic when the new coronavirus hit, compounding the threat to drug users, many of whom are homeless and particularly vulnerable during the pandemic.

I guess it's my turn to rant a bit...

I'm having a really hard time with "just sitting back and watch the show". Ever since this started, I've felt that I need, and I want, and that it's my 'mission' to fight these developments with every fiber I have in me. I'm angry at all of those lying and greedy bastards who are 'cooking the books' and cheating to further their evil agendas. I want my children to have the chance to grow up in a world that at least resembles how it was like before all this started (even if that wasn't perfect either). I'm reminded of the famous quote ""The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" and what Haffner described in his Defying Hitler.

There's of course not that much that I can do, but I devote a considerable amount of time every day to think deeply and theorize about the situation and the details, follow the developments, find good arguments and facts, and share those by tweeting from several accounts and translating SOTT-articles. We've been publishing on our local SOTT-page like never before, and we're slowly gaining new readers. I know that these things don't have much effect, and I sometimes wonder if it's worth the time, but as I said, I can't just sit and do nothing. Maybe I'm becoming too worked up and I should take it more easy?

I think this is where the use of a digital vaccination certificate comes in. People will not be allowed to travel internationally unless they can prove they are 'clean". NZ's PM has made it abundantly clear that our borders will be closed to travellers indefinitely. That will frustrate a lot of people, so bingo, you CAN travel as long as you have your digital vaccination certificate. A simple but diabolical way to get masses of people vaccinated IMO
It appears they are exposing their cards without any concern for the rights of the population. There is still some way to go before thay can implement their plans and along the way other stuff can interrup their plans. Maybe the retaliation of people in other countries towards the lock down may have a positive impact on NZ.

But I think there is another factor that plays a huge role - the ability to network. If I didn’t have the network, I might get some few things right, but would be led down the garden path on many others. Only with many eyes to see and many ears to hear are we able to get reasonably close to the truth. Sure, we don’t have the full picture either, but often I think we are much closer than just about anybody else.

I guess we all share these sentiments nicklebleu. Today i was thinking how on earth i would be able to cope in this chaos without the information available here.

It was very clear from the start of the NZ lockdown that the country would be used as a bunker for the world’s billionaires and because of this they desperately need control of the NZ population.
The microbiologist Siouxsie Wiles excitedly revealed herself when she said on television “I have been waiting my whole life for this...” and “if we can ... make sure we don't have the disease here, we will be able to live life as relatively normal while we watch the rest of the world burn."
It gave me the creeps.

Its not only NZ most countries are in the same Boat. We can see clearly now all those who suffer from Psychosis.

I think this current crisis mode will end pretty soon. Of course things will be different after, but things will normalize more or less. They just can't keep up this Wizard of Oz routine for much longer without risking exposure. But then maybe that's what will happen. It's just hard to believe they could have that much hubris. I mean if I were them, I would pull back the measures sooner rather than later. Why risk it? Things have gone better than they could have ever hoped for in their wildest totalitarian wet dreams.

The programming is complete. What more proof do you need? It took all of about five minutes before neighbors were clamoring for a number to call so they could turn in their neighbors for daring not to follow orders. They believed everything they heard emanating from their idiot boxes even though most of it didn't make any sense. "We must flatten the curve!" (flatten the curve curve curve curve) You are feeling very sleepy. (Yaaaaaawwwn)

"If we just do exactly as they say everything will be okay. Please tell me what to do, please, please." You can even tell by how they write what they write when pleading with those ignorant folks who just don't get it on social media, that they imagine themselves highly intelligent and articulate as they make their arguments word for word verbatim exactly as they heard it from the non stop dissemination of "official sources.'

Man does live on bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouthpieces of mainstream media.

No, if I were them I would be wringing my hands with diabolical glee at how exhilarating it all was and announce what a huge success it was thanks to the good citizens of the world. I would then be sure to let everyone know just how proud I was of them. "Without your amazing cooperation and sacrifice, we could not have done it. Congratulations, people of the world."

"Viruses are here to stay and we will call upon you all to do your part again soon. Until then, wash your hands, stock up on toilet paper. And whatever you do, don't get a fever!"

I just wanted to make a quick post, outlining some of the things that I'm seeing that bear watching.

As the Corona Virus hoax continues to unravel, it seems that rhetoric between China and America about where the virus originated is heating up very quickly. This topic is gaining a lot of momentum on the pages of ZeroHedge in particular, and it is escalating in intensity.

I've linked ten articles below just to illustrate what I'm seeing. Just reading the headlines it appears that accusations aren't flying from only the media now; but also from the military, members of the government, and even Trump himself. They are attacking the Chinese laboratories, military, and government, claiming the virus originated in China and providing data and analysis that purportedly proves their claims. And just today, Britain's stand-in for Boris Johnson backed up Trump's claims, showing that this is quickly becoming a global East-vs.-West flash point:

China meanwhile has been hitting back, also attacking the US government and military, saying it originated in America (which I agree with); and just today they have decided to freeze medical shipments:

This is very concerning to me. Could there WAR in the near future, not only to cover up the hoax but also the economic collapse? OR: as I've noticed reading SOTT every day about all the rocks flying over our heads above, could all of this be the elite positioning themselves in a war posture in order to cover an incoming meteor or comet strike that they know is impending; and by threatening war they can use that excuse to maintain control after it happens, since they could pass the destruction off as caused by man - and not nature?

It might be a good time to see who else comes down with the virus and goes into isolation soon...

One potential explanation could be the fact that in Eastern Europe, if I am not mistaken, the Bacillus Calmette–Guérin (BCG) vaccine (anti TB) has been in use well into the early 90's, whereas in the Western World they stopped using it earlier.

Yes, that is probably also playing a big role in this division. Somebody should tell Bill Gates that we already have a vaccine! :-D

The BCG World Atlas: A Database of Global BCG Vaccination Policies and Practices

Isn't that interesting? It's the one vaccine that was removed from the mandatory calendar in many countries around the world, even when tuberculosis killed 1.8 million people in 2015 according to WHO estimates.

From the link Persej provided:

pmed.1001012.g002.jpg

Map displaying BCG vaccination policy by country.
A: The country currently has universal BCG vaccination program. B: The country used to recommend BCG vaccination for everyone, but currently does not. C: The country never had universal BCG vaccination programs.

Here's a summary of the BCG connection:

"Scientists have long known that "almost by lucky accident," the BCG vaccine doesn't just protect against tuberculosis, it also helps fight other viruses, respiratory infections in particular, Cannon said. The vaccine, "in some sort of unexpected and magical way, is like a broad immune booster," she said.

For example, one study conducted in Guinea-Bissau in West Africa found that children who were vaccinated with BCG had about a 50% reduction in overall mortality, largely because the vaccine reduced respiratory infections and sepsis, or blood poisoning, according to the medRxiv study. Other studies, mostly conducted in animals, have found similar broad-spectrum protections from the BCG vaccine.

"There seemed to be a correlation between countries that require BCG vaccines and a reduced spread and severity of COVID-19 cases. For example, Portugal — which has required BCG vaccines for infants — has over 16,000 cases of COVID-19 but only 535 deaths whereas neighboring Spain has over 169,000 cases and over 17,000 deaths.

"Similarly, Ireland, with 9,655 cases and only 334 deaths, requires the BCG vaccination, whereas the U.K. with 89,554 cases and 11,346 deaths no longer does"

In another world, we would be doing animal experiments to test this hypothesis. In this world, amid the coronavirus pandemic, we don't have time for that, she said. But the BCG vaccine has a "very safe track record," and likely can be tried in those who aren't old and who don't have weakened immune systems (since this is a live vaccine, it can potentially cause more side effects for older people or those with weakened immune systems), she added.

"The human immune system is like an orchestra, "it's massively interconnected and what the BCG vaccine seems to do is maybe it gives like a little bit of extra control to the conductor," Cannon said. "So in the symphony of immune attack against respiratory viruses, the orchestra is able to go full blast, straightaway, all together, in sync, rather than kind of playing catch up."

So they want to vaccinate everybody with mRNA that has never been tried before and will only have a few months or one year at best of clinical trials.

On the other end, the BCG vaccine has been around since 1921, it is catalogued as one of the safest and effective medicines and it costs $0.16 to US$1.11 (In the U.S. it costs $100 to $200 though). 100 years in the market is a good track record, you literally know what to expect.

As of 2017, BCG vaccine was in the early stages of being studied in type 1 diabetes. Additionally, it is sometimes used as part of the treatment of bladder cancer.

And it has nonspecific beneficial effects on overall mortality in low income countries, or for reducing other health problems including sepsis and respiratory infections. Someone was paying attention to see if there would be a COVID-19 correlation.

I am going to keep this as much discreet as possible for privacy reasons. Just learned that my colleague's sister is in hospital with multiple failed organs. She only has 1-2 days to live and allowed not visitations due to Covid-19 restrictions. He is obviously distraught so, I tried to comfort him in whichever way I could and passed a copy of one of the Afterlife books to read. I also made a prayer for his sister hoping for a less painful transition into the Afterlife.

She may pass away tomorrow or day after and her family may not even be allowed to attend her funeral and I hear my colleague is really close to his sister. This is just absolutely disgusting and atrocious. I can only pray for her and hope that she finds peace in the afterlife and looks over her brother with all of her love and kindness. Here's to a safe and peaceful journey. :flowers:

This doctor explains how the respirators destroying lungs and why people are dying, sorry it is in polish.

What he says is that human body make underpresure to take breath but the respirator pumps air with high presure in to the lungs and
destroys them. He also said that patients using respirators are dying 40-50% after the respirator is taken away 80%.

I went for a walk again today, at night. Just down a couple of streets and back home. It became mandatory to wear masks. It was fascinating to see how people, when they saw me without one, would turn away from me, 50 meters in advance. I didn't avoid them, but they avoided me. They crossed the street. And now that I think about it, I felt almost invisible. Rejected, you say? No. Like an outcast? No. The difference in frequency was beginning to show. As I write this, I am thinking that maybe it is a misperception, but one thing I do feel was real when I remember the walk: I wasn't afraid, and I enjoyed it. And now that I think about it, that feeling of difference could have been so great that in the end I would be in another world, where I would notice them, but they wouldn't notice me...

On the other end, the BCG vaccine has been around since 1921, it is catalogued as one of the safest and effective medicines and it costs $0.16 to US$1.11 (In the U.S. it costs $100 to $200 though). 100 years in the market is a good track record, you literally know what to expect.
Is this is a good and effective vaccine? I'm coming from a default that vaccines don't work and are poison, though I'd like to learn if any are good.

I guess it's my turn to rant a bit...

I'm having a really hard time with "just sitting back and watch the show". Ever since this started, I've felt that I need, and I want, and that it's my 'mission' to fight these developments with every fiber I have in me. I'm angry at all of those lying and greedy bastards who are 'cooking the books' and cheating to further their evil agendas. I want my children to have the chance to grow up in a world that at least resembles how it was like before all this started (even if that wasn't perfect either). I'm reminded of the famous quote ""The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" and what Haffner described in his Defying Hitler.

There's of course not that much that I can do, but I devote a considerable amount of time every day to think deeply and theorize about the situation and the details, follow the developments, find good arguments and facts, and share those by tweeting from several accounts and translating SOTT-articles. We've been publishing on our local SOTT-page like never before, and we're slowly gaining new readers. I know that these things don't have much effect, and I sometimes wonder if it's worth the time, but as I said, I can't just sit and do nothing. Maybe I'm becoming too worked up and I should take it more easy?

I've read many of your posts here they have always been well thought out concise and you don't mind threshing ideas out to there potential.
I do admire you for this as I've sat back and done nothing for a good amount of time,please don't think your great help your doing isn't having an effect..it most certainly is and yes some days you need to walk away and get some time for yourself just let's things work through and with all the evil,negative daily information pushed at us it is not hard to just burst into tears sometimes..I've never in my life seen so many I love and admire not copeing with events that are unfolding and I can only say your not alone and everybody contributing here in anyway they can only helps us all to clear the fear from ourselves and hopefully some of our fellow men and women who share this little earth.

I'm having a really hard time with "just sitting back and watch the show". Ever since this started, I've felt that I need, and I want, and that it's my 'mission' to fight these developments with every fiber I have in me. I'm angry at all of those lying and greedy bastards who are 'cooking the books' and cheating to further their evil agendas.

I understand what you say and 'righteous anger' can be used as a formidable weapon. I am not suggesting that you will turn violent but many will when the absolutely dire consequences of this 'nothing burger' virus become increasingly apparent. Like John Lennon said

“When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game. The establishment will irritate you – pull your beard, flick your face – to make you fight. Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor.

I want my children to have the chance to grow up in a world that at least resembles how it was like before all this started (even if that wasn't perfect either). I'm reminded of the famous quote ""The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" and what Haffner described in his Defying Hitler.

I realised some years ago since joining the forum that my most vulnerable part, my Achilles heel, is my love for my children. For STS forces to best undermine me would be via those I love most dearly, so I have tried to pass on what knowledge I can to them and be the best father I can be. But also accepting that they have their own lessons to learn, which may be very different to what I may ideally want for them. The best way I can protect them is keep myself healthy (on every level), focused on doing what I can do, acquiring more knowledge and strive to maintain a sense of humour.

My girls are in lockdown with their mum only a few miles away, yet I see them on zoom. My ex works in the NHS so brings back so much fear and despair, so although I would travel to see them and cuddle them, they are fearful I may be contagious as I work in carehome. It has been painful to accept, but to be externally considerate to them I will wait until they feel safe to see me.

Then I can begin to talk to them rationally about what has happened and perhaps next time they may react differently, with more critical thought and less fear driven panic. We are already planning a family holiday to Ireland (which could be the last time if international travel restrictions are implemented based on vaccination records!) to see my mum and rest of my family as soon as we can and generally enjoying quality time together. Recent events has certainly made me realise more acutely who and what are most meaningful in my life.

These crazy times we are in are only going to get worst, so this a great opportunity to reflect on how we are feeling and what we are doing, so as to be better prepared for the next time. But this too shall pass.....

I came across a comment by Laura from 22nd July 2012, which may have some relevance with regard to folk with angst issues. It has helped me in the past for sure. :-)
As I just wrote to someone privately, all you need to worry about is paying close attention to life and reality and doing the most life-affirming things you can every day. I still go out and work in my garden, play with the dogs, paint the woodwork, cook meals, and plan on making pickles. But I have my eye on the rest of the world all the time, and if I see something out of my metaphorical peripheral vision, I'll react to it as appropriate at the moment. That's all we can do. The Wise Virgins and the Parable of the Talents and all that.

Just because you have a tornado cellar under your house doesn't mean that you are living in fear. It's there, you get in it when you see the weather change. Until then, you chop wood, carry water and make pickles.

Back
Top Bottom