Metrist, I agree with your whole argument and various points but I not sure what you had in mind when you said the above. I can see how technology can assist them greatly because they have the monies and ownership of those technologies. What am I missing.
What I meant was: we have the internet, and so we can communicate more openly. And so they come under more scrutiny. So, though it is owned by them, it is paid for by us, and so they can't tell us what to say, else we wouldn't pay... so it hinges on goodwill. But that won't stop them from trying to persuade us - as we correspond with each other.
So, tech assists us all - us and them. Sorry I was too vague.

I have been doing some reading up on what the next iteration of the financial system or currency systems might end of looking like after the 'reset' takes place. I read this today and before the quote below the article describes that it has been leaked that China is launching a pilot digital wallet (basically an App on your phone) that may be directly linked to the central bank of China and then linked to other bank accounts the person has, etc for the new digital Yuan (a central bank digital currency (CBDC)) in four of their cities:

According to the Bank of International Settlements — the so-called “central bank of central banks” — the timing of this pilot’s launch could not be any better.

The BIS wrote in a bulletin published Apr. 3rd that the outbreak of the COVID-19 across the world has accelerated the public’s distaste for cash, which was already taking place as digital systems like WeChat Pay (China) and Google Pay (Western world) have started to crop up, and will likely accelerate central bank crypto assets:

“Resilient and accessible central bank operated payment infrastructures could quickly become more prominent, including retail central bank digital currencies (CBDCs). The pandemic may hence put calls for CBDCs into sharper focus, highlighting the value of having access to diverse means of payments, and the need for any means of payments to be resilient against a broad range of threats."

Many pages back in this thread I provided a couple articles on the BIS that points to it possibly being a seat of power and control in terms of finance.

Here is a website/person I've been reading recently that has tracked what the BIS and Central Banks have been doing for some time in terms of a fully digitial, distributed ledger, blockchain based CBDCs. Steven Guinness

Specifically, I have read these articles and quoted a few things of interest and plan to read his 2019 articles on the subject soon:

To avoid confusion, there are two variants of CBDC that are regularly discussed by central bank officials. The first is a wholesale CBDC, which would be used to facilitate payments exclusively between financial sector firms. The second option, a retail CBDC, would be for use by the general public.

{Seems this would be a convenient way to be able to still have black budget and off the books type money for things.}
(...)

If you believe what central bankers are saying, then the concept of CBDC’s remain at the investigative stage. Sweden continues to lead the way with the development of an e-krona. The Riksbank has now procured a technology supplier to begin an e-krona test pilot, with the leading objective being to ‘broaden the bank’s understanding of the technological possibilities for the e-krona.’

With the Riksbank being part of the new central bank group working through the BIS, and the IMF admitting that they are now assisting countries in devising policies around digital currency, we are witnessing just how closely they are all collaborating with one another.

{It is interesting that Sweden is one of the main countries in the West that has decided not to lock down for the virus.}

(...)

In relation to what Carstens said about compromising trust, three months prior to the EU referendum Bank of England official Ben Broadbent made a very telling comment in a speech appropriately titled, ‘Central banks and digital currencies‘, about the necessity for currency degradation before the public demand a solution to the traditional monetary model.

Degrade a currency sufficiently, via hyperinflation and collapse of the banking system, and people will eventually look for alternatives. But that’s generally the sort of thing that has to happen. Almost always, these currency substitutions occur only once the existing currency has become deeply compromised. Even then, the thing people naturally reach for is an existing, trusted currency – often the US dollar – rather than some entirely new unit of account.

When currency substitution has occurred naturally it’s almost always done so only after the incumbent currency has been debauched by hyperinflation.

{and that is likely what we are seeing now with the decision to pull the plug on the current currency and financial system with the virus and lockdown as a justification and means used for the destruction of the current system. And they have waiting in the wings this new CBDC system that they have been working on for some time. They just needed the trigger to start implementing it.}

I have warned extensively over the past couple of years of the risk of a global trade conflict triggering higher inflation, the devaluation of currencies such as sterling and the raising of interest rates. It is what would occur afterwards that is of more concern. Would people look to central banks as the saviours in a crisis scenario, giving them licence to digitise all assets through a network of CBDC’s?

The CEO of Fnality, Rhomaios Ram, stated that the launch of Fnality was ‘the commercial realisation of the USC Project‘, and that ‘USC will be an enabler for tokenised markets.’ Speaking a few months later, Ram said that one of the main areas of interest was in ‘establishing a digital currency capability in each currency‘. This is why Fnality is preparing to open accounts with all the major central banks, with the aim of having one account operational in early 2020 and for a digital currency to go live by the summer.

There are also a few Youtubers that I follow along to see what they are saying about cryptos such as Bitcoin and the central bank digital currencies (CBDC). One maintains that the US will have a similar App/digital wallet and CBDC introduced at some point and this is how a person will receive things such as relief checks, Universal Basic Income (UBI), it will be a digital ID and many more things.

It was mentioned earlier how some alt-news media have suddenly turned and become good obedient citizens to the state without asking any questions. One of them is Paul Joseph Watson, who is saying this is serious and if you think otherwise you are just a naive idiot. I found this article by him on SOTT from 2007 and if you exchange two words, global warming for corona circus, then they are identical but PJW would strongly disagree no doubt.

Here is the article in question The creeping fascism of global warming hysteria: A dogma of coercion, bias, and junk science -- Sott.net

I will show just the first paragraph to illustrate with crossing through his word and putting my change of words in color:
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 08:23 UTC

The hoax of the doctrine of man-made global warming fake pandemic that is being foisted upon the world by decree, and the junk science that is manipulated to support it, represents a creeping fascism whose agenda to stifle open debate betrays the fact that climate change covid19 hysteria is a farce intended to crush freedoms and further centralize global power.

It just goes to show that PJW could see how global warming was used to usher in a fascist world order with fake science and by decree, but not able to see it now when all that has changed is the alleged cause. The power players behind the global warming scam are the same who are pushing the corona circus.

This may end up being a long post, but I wanted to share what is going on in my part of the world, it may at times seem like a rant, but I feel I have to get these impressions and thoughts out of my head, so here goes.

It was a couple of days ago, the BC premier extended the "State of Emergency" for another 2 weeks. This will bring us to the end of April, this can be extended on a 2 week basis, and IMO this tool will continue to be used. No clear date has been given when we will have any form of respite during the summer. I am reminded of a situation after 9/11.

I was flying to Victoria BC, checking in my baggage (the airport where I live is not very busy it is mainly a domestic hub for connecting flights from the BC interior) the person was distracted, he had a book open on the counter. I am always curious about the books people are reading, it looked like some form of manual. I will never forget this passage "keep the public in a state of tension". I think this requires no further explanation.

Also a couple of days ago, it was announced, that the City's grant application to upgrade the water park, had been rejected. The plan was to install removable water structures that would be in place during the summer, remove them and create an outdoor ice rink during the winter months, in essence, making this an all year round attraction for children and families. On requesting an explanation for the reason why the application was rejected (the total grant available province wide for such applications was 170 million) apparently it was over subscribed. Makes me think that in the current reality from the denizens of darkness, they don't want a vision of happy families and people enjoying themselves, connecting on a human level, and god knows what messages would be exchanged to destroy the reality they are creating at this time. This was supported at all levels of the community. Makes me think that such innovative projects that benefit a community will never be realized, now and in the future.

Another thing I heard in the news for my area, it has been predicted that the area may suffer a 20 year flooding event, due to high snow pack at high elevations, we have had many days of clear bright sunshine, although today, it is overcast with sprinkles of rain, clear sunny days will continue with the usual increase in temperatures for the season. Sandbag preparation has commenced for those areas at most at risk. The presenter stated, this could pose a risk because of social distance requirements. No shite Sherlock for that unusual display of absurdity.

Also, I wonder about the downtown area of city I live in (although there are large sprawling areas) there is a divide, the upper and lower levels of a river system, I live on the lower level mostly populated with blue collar workers and healthcare workers, with many small businesses, I like living here, I like seeing the diverse population, although some may consider it a downside, considering crime in the City mostly originated on the North Shore. But in reality, it's mostly attributed to turf wars involving the usual of sex money and drugs. Most ordinary people are not affected, or so it seems to me.

I wonder when all this reality creation is over, businesses and stores abandoned because the community support is no longer available, are we looking at in our small City and community a similar occurrence that has been highlighted in Michigan in the US.

Yesterday, while out walking, I noted a billboard posted on the side of a building (never noticed it before) Become Debt Free, Call for Consultation. BDO.Com. Really! 🤣

Another thing I also noticed was, the lack care of the City, at this time of year city crews are out sprucing up the streets, remarking the roadways after the wear and tear of the winter months. Areas along our city streets and roadways with available green space and huge planter boxes, planting annuals and exotic plants to brighten up the area, ready for tourists passing through. Now it looks desolate.

On another note, I wondered what about other provinces, all we hear as far as I have heard are the devastating numbers in Ontario and Quebec so we are lead to believe. I decided to check one of the Prairie Provinces, Saskatchewan, this is what I discovered, it's and infographic for April 16th

So in a population of 1.12 Million people, there are 307 people infected, 6 people hospitalized (One in ICU) 228 people recovered, but I noted this not reported before 23 cases 19 years and under reported. Makes me think this could simply be a case of the common cold or Syncitial virus circulating (a common childhood illness, with symptoms of the common cold) now rebranded as COVID19
Also in a population of 1.12 Million people 22,207 test have been performed.

Another thing that disturbed me was this from the Saskatchewan website.

COVID-19 Public Health Order Non-Compliance Reporting Form | Public Health Orders | Government of Saskatchewan Non Compliance reporting form.

I don't think any explanation needs to be given to readers of the forum.

Here where I live, we have Bylaw officers, they can be contacted by phone or email for any infractions. People policing themselves.

So that is for now, thanks for reading my rant. One thing I am eternally grateful for is finding the works of Laura and the SOTT website, helping me opening my eyes and ears. Without this ongoing knowledge input, god knows what I would be like at this time, some zombie, walking around full of fear, quivering inside. . I have upmost sympathy for those that are in this condition, but we must remember, that there are choices in this universe we live in, and some have decided to choose the reality we are living in at this time.

I guess it's my turn to rant a bit...

I'm having a really hard time with "just sitting back and watch the show". Ever since this started, I've felt that I need, and I want, and that it's my 'mission' to fight these developments with every fiber I have in me. I'm angry at all of those lying and greedy bastards who are 'cooking the books' and cheating to further their evil agendas. I want my children to have the chance to grow up in a world that at least resembles how it was like before all this started (even if that wasn't perfect either). I'm reminded of the famous quote ""The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" and what Haffner described in his Defying Hitler.

There's of course not that much that I can do, but I devote a considerable amount of time every day to think deeply and theorize about the situation and the details, follow the developments, find good arguments and facts, and share those by tweeting from several accounts and translating SOTT-articles. We've been publishing on our local SOTT-page like never before, and we're slowly gaining new readers. I know that these things don't have much effect, and I sometimes wonder if it's worth the time, but as I said, I can't just sit and do nothing. Maybe I'm becoming too worked up and I should take it more easy?

The way you're feeling is, obviously, 100% understandable...but, we all have to find a balance between 'fighting the good fight' and not becoming identified with a positive outcome from our efforts. We don't even know what 'positive' is in this regard anyway, and it is not in our purview to decide what is good or bad for everyone on the planet. There's nothing to be gained from burning ourselves out (been there, done that). At this point, it is helpful (vital perhaps) to keep the philosophical perspective provided by the Cs in mind. There is a process ongoing that is 'cosmic' in proportions. There is no end of anything, only cycles.

Find ways every day to relax, let go of your anxiety or fears or negative thoughts, focus on your daily tasks, while also keeping an eye on world events. Share the truth to whatever extent you feel able. Have faith, because at this point, as the formerly stable structures of our reality break dow, we really have nothing to lose, and everything to gain, from doing so.

Find ways every day to relax, let go of your anxiety or fears or negative thoughts, focus on your daily tasks, while also keeping an eye on world events. Share the truth to whatever extent you feel able. Have faith, because at this point, as the formerly stable structures of our reality break dow, we really have nothing to lose, and everything to gain, from doing so.
This is essential. Also, faith, as in knowing that there is more to life than the physical life that we can observe, helps to keep distance with what's happening and being more of an observer than a victim of circumstances.
FWIW, at the same time of trying to keep up with all the available data like in this thread, most of my interactions are imbued with an attitude of humour and calmness. For instance, this week I had to travel with my boss by car. He arrived wearing one of those stupid masks. He asked me why I wasn't wearing any, so I just said "because I'm crazy, but not stupid. However, if you need to feel protected, you have to wear the mask", said in a joking way. I also said: "I have a mask in my pocket in case we're stopped by the Gestapo". After a few kilometers, he removed the mask saying "god this is annoying" :D
Of course, it is this attitude that made him curious as to why I wasn't "afraid" so when he asked I outlined the main reasons that have been presented here so far.
It is useless to try to explain things to people when they're not receptive. I they ask, fine. I they don't, everyone has a learning profile in their life. OSIT.

Hi everyone, I’m new here :). I have been following this forum for a while.
I wasn’t going to participate but now I thought that this information could be part of the puzzle and some help to understand what we all want to understand... the truth.
If you mind to know who I am... just a good human being with all the best intentions and humble enough to recognize that I also could be wrong. ⭐

My mother language is Spanish

As many here have already suggested, there is not much we can do about things at the moment. People who will get it, will get it, others will not, because they essentially do not want to and/or these are not the lessons they are supposed to learn right now. It has also been said that we here might be called upon soon to provide guidance once more people begin to see that something is not right about this entire situation.
I would like to start a discussion about how we may go about providing this guidance once the time comes.
When people start looking for answers, what exactly do we tell them? Obviously, this will depend on the person, but let's assume it's someone who doesn't have the first clue about the control system and higher dimensional realities.
Where do we start? Certainly, we can't start with the fact that this is being orchestrated by non-human entities. That would just be counterproductive. In my opinion, even talking about vaccines and that sicko Bill Gates and his microchipping agenda is not a good conversation starter either because it's just too controversial.
One thing that keeps popping back into my mind, though, is 9/11. It's actually a very simple conspiracy to prove. The free-falling of the towers should be enough to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this has been planned ahead by people who had access to those buildings in a manner that allowed them to stage a controlled demolition. From this point further, it should be relatively easy to pull the yarn of the globalist conspiracy and make it clear to the person that this world is being ruled by very very evil people and to connect these events to the current crisis pointing out the similarities of the outcomes in terms of the destruction of civil rights and implementation of globalist policies.
I feel that might be a good opener. If anyone thinks otherwise or has additional ideas and possibly wants to expand this further, please let's discuss.
I feel that getting prepared for this time of revelation is the most that we can do at the moment, other than using this situation to observe ourselves and practice detachment and non-anticipation. For me personally, this crisis has really brought things into focus and I feel I have made more strides in the Work in the last couple of weeks than I have in years prior. It might be exactly because I'm preparing myself for this work of being one of the people who will have the privilege of helping others get their bearings once the dust settles (or rises... who knows what's coming), and I truly don't believe that I am anything special, just that this will be my duty, as I'm sure many of you feel, as well. And exactly because we aren't "enlightened" beings who have all of the knowledge of the Universe at our disposal, I think we need to prepare in advance and really think about the best ways of doing this without infringing on people's free will as well as keeping external consideration AND strategic enclosure at the top of our priorities.

BTW, just wanted to say that I'm sorry for being sparse with the like button. I see people liking my posts and then I realise I didn't even like the posts I commented on myself. 🤦‍♂️ I'm just not used to it as I don't use social media. Be sure that I like most all of the posts on this thread and forum in general, in one way or the other.

The lies of Jacinda Ardern made me sick to my stomach—saying “we need to flatten the curve” and then proceed to expouse that the country needs to “stamp out the virus”.
The woman's an idiot. You can't 'stamp out' the virus! That's like trying to stop the wind. It's always changing , it's always moving... and it's absolutely everywhere! She needs to 'get a clue'.

There seems to be another aspect to the virus that as far as I know was not mentioned so far and is not much present in the media. Some researchers found that it attacks the nervous system, sometimes even before causing any flu-like problems. A few related studies are quoted below. I really don't know how important the finding is, what it may mean, etc., so I just put it here for those more knowledgeable to perhaps have a look at it. I'm wondering if it can explain, even if only in part, the ventilation / respiratory problems that have lead to bringing up the analogy to ‘high-altitude illness’ or 'decompression syndrom' here and here?

Nervous system involvement after infection with COVID-19 and other coronaviruses
[PDF here]
At present, clinical data have revealed that some patients with COVID-19 have symptoms similar to intracranial infections such as headache, epilepsy, and disturbed consciousness. ...
case of viral encephalitis caused by the novel CoV attacking the CNS. The researchers confirmed the presence of SARS-CoV-2 in cerebrospinal fluid by genome sequencing, adding support to the theory this new pneumonia virus can also cause nervous system damage.

Yan-Czao Li et al.:
The neuroinvasive potential of SARS-CoV2 may play a role in the respiratory failure of COVID-19 patients

Additionally, some patients with COVID-19 also showed neurologic signs, such as headache, nausea, and vomiting. Increasing evidence shows that coronaviruses are not always confined to the respiratory tract and that they may also invade the central nervous system inducing neurological diseases. The infection of SARS-CoV has been reported in the brains from both patients and experimental animals, where the brainstem was heavily infected. Furthermore, some coronaviruses have been demonstrated able to spread via a synapse-connected route to the medullary cardiorespiratory center from the mechanoreceptors and chemoreceptors in the lung and lower respiratory airways

and a follow up:
Response to Commentary on “The neuroinvasive potential of SARS‐CoV‐2 may play a role in the respiratory failure of COVID‐19 patients”

In less than a month after our article got published online, several pieces of evidence have been reported regarding the neurotropism of SARS‐CoV‐2, which is generally consistent with our prediction.

The first‐hand evidence became available in medRxiv, which reported that 36.4% among 214 COVID‐19 patients had neurologic manifestations, and that severe patients were more likely to display neurologic symptoms, such as acute cerebrovascular diseases (5.7%), impaired consciousness (14.8%) and skeletal muscle injury (19.3%).

Moreover, another neurological symptom, loss of smell and taste, has been reported in COVID‐19 patients in several countries ...
On the other hand, studies on the samples from patients with SARS have demonstrated the presence of SARS‐CoV particles in the brain, where they were located almost exclusively in the neurons

I guess it's my turn to rant a bit...

I'm having a really hard time with "just sitting back and watch the show". Ever since this started, I've felt that I need, and I want, and that it's my 'mission' to fight these developments with every fiber I have in me. I'm angry at all of those lying and greedy bastards who are 'cooking the books' and cheating to further their evil agendas. I want my children to have the chance to grow up in a world that at least resembles how it was like before all this started (even if that wasn't perfect either). I'm reminded of the famous quote ""The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" and what Haffner described in his Defying Hitler.

There's of course not that much that I can do, but I devote a considerable amount of time every day to think deeply and theorize about the situation and the details, follow the developments, find good arguments and facts, and share those by tweeting from several accounts and translating SOTT-articles. We've been publishing on our local SOTT-page like never before, and we're slowly gaining new readers. I know that these things don't have much effect, and I sometimes wonder if it's worth the time, but as I said, I can't just sit and do nothing. Maybe I'm becoming too worked up and I should take it more easy?
Sounds like you're doing your own little bit of 'Defying Hitler'. Personally, I think it's something a person can be proud of. Every little bit helps.

The woman's an idiot. You can't 'stamp out' the virus! That's like trying to stop the wind. It's always changing , it's always moving... and it's absolutely everywhere! She needs to 'get a clue'.

Ah no. She has a clue all right. She is presenting sound bites for the election campaign. She is going to keep saying " we stamped out the virus, see how good we are, reelect us"That is why she and her ministers keep on repeating the mantra "Go early and go hard", which is what she claims her government did. Everything she does always has an eye to the camera, make sure she looks good and looks like a strong leader. The election is in September and is forefront in her mind, without any doubt at all.

Back
Top Bottom