Paul's Necessary Sin: The Experience of Liberation - Pauline Christianity = PaleoChristianity

Well, it's not as straightforward as that - you cannot extract the whole book at once, unless you have specific software to do so. With the above mentioned method you can only do bits by bits.
In fact, the Amazon format has a copy protection in it that is bound to the user - I don't see any way to convert the format.
With the Kindle for PC I can copy the text page by page and then translate it with deepl ... it's cumbersome but doable.

I just finished reading the book. And all the time as I was reading, one thought was in my mind all the time.
How the hell we ended up with this version of Christianity as we know it today !?

What Paul is it talking about is totally different from what we today call Christianity.

As I understood all this, it would be at least for me impossible to understand what Paul actually means.
If I didn’t have the previous knowledge about C's cosmology and all information that they gave us as a concept about higher realms, then the teaching of Gurdjieff, Castaneda and many more.

So, this book came just in perfect time.

Thank you all for this interesting discussion and of course, thank you very much Konstantin for this summary of the book.

According to me, your 1rst question is at the same time rhetorical and important. We kind of already know the reasons and the manner but still, it's important to be aware of that manipulation because, hey, it changed many things although, in a sense, it made us learn...

Concerning the "perfect moment" to discover such a philosophy, such a way of living, you couldn't have said that better. It's like everything was built in order to guide us through this. Another proof that there's nothing happening by chance and that it is just a common expression to explain what we cannot?

It reminds me that, sometimes, you read a book or an article that you don't fully understand although you think you do, you hear something that you don't fully get but you think you do, and finally, one day, after having walked a certain path and gained some knowledge, you finally got it and admit "in fact, I just believed I knew". Also, sometimes, you simply don't understand a word you read/hear ^^'

For me, these hard times are the confirmation that I was "lucky" to find Laura's work and the network a long time ago. I just regret that I wasn't ready enough to be part of this community at this moment but, it just means that it wasn't the "perfect time" for me ;-)

In fact, the Amazon format has a copy protection in it that is bound to the user - I don't see any way to convert the format.
With the Kindle for PC I can copy the text page by page and then translate it with deepl ... it's cumbersome but doable.
Hi YoYa, there is a piece of software called Epubor KCR Converter which allows you to convert your Kindle files that you own into other file formats, such as .pdf, .epub, .txt and so on, via the Kindle Cloud Reader. You can check it out here:

"We have already shown how important the contrast between ‘childhood’ and ‘adulthood’ is for Paul. It is this image that Paul is working with in this brief but very significant section."

This was important to me and I would like to express something in the context of the Bible. Please tell me ... How do you perceive age? Is age important? What is the significant difference between childhood and adulthood?

This was important to me and I would like to express something in the context of the Bible. Please tell me ... How do you perceive age? Is age important? What is the significant difference between childhood and adulthood?

If I understand your question, in the context of Paul's writings he refers to childhood and adulthood in terms of spiritual maturity. Not literal age per se. That when one can move away from "the law" or externally mandated and dictated behaviors - and move towards conscience, understanding and right action by one's own lights - or connection to the higher, or God - one has more or less reached adulthood.

If I understand your question, in the context of Paul's writings he refers to childhood and adulthood in terms of spiritual maturity. Not literal age per se. That when one can move away from "the law" or externally mandated and dictated behaviors - and move towards conscience, understanding and right action by one's own lights - or connection to the higher, or God - one has more or less reached adulthood.
Yes, I will agree with that. However, the question is how to achieve this connection with something higher, with God?

Yes, I will agree with that. However, the question is how to achieve this connection with something higher, with God?

That's a pretty big question, and certainly a good one - but not one I think can be answered in an all-encompassing response. I see from your introduction that you already read Laura's Secret History of the World - which is a great start. There are a number of other incredibly well researched books like Laura's Wave Series, which you can read on-line and that really forms the foundation for much of the perspective that is in evidence on this forum. Also, there are a number of suggested books that are highly recommended and that further add to our understanding of some important matters, and which inform our reality in some rather crucial ways.

Since it seems that we've been programmed and toxified - mind, body and soul - there is also great importance given to diet, the cognitive sciences, and the Eiriu Eolas breathing and meditation program (mentioned in Pashalis' welcome post to you.) To sum up just some of this a little bit: gaining greater objective knowledge of our reality, seeing the programs in one's self, living in truth as much as possible, detoxifying one's body of all the many things that keep one unhealthy, and working to assist others on this path in the ways that one can - are all approaches being taken, and that work together, for our individual and collective upliftment. In such a way, we're working to align ourselves to a Divine Cosmic Mind, or the Intelligence of the Universe that is Knowledge-loving, life-sustaining, expansive, and free-will-respecting, among other things. But reading more will help a lot with your question I think.

I think it is a lifetask. It is through gathering as much knowledege as possible, working on one's being, cleaning the stables, until the inner voice is being heard that can be identified as coming from a higher source, and from one of the STO side. But I am sure a much more specific answer, with appropriate examples and illustrations, can be given to this specific and most relevant question, and it should come from someone more experienced and knowldgeabkle in these matters than a theoretical physicist.

Since all and everything, including us is part of Creator which can be referred to as God, we already have that connection. One of the chief reasons behind a soul's journey thru 7 densities is to progressively grow its awareness level and unlock/realise the said connection with the God. Hence, "All existence is just a school" and "learning is fun". In our current state in 3rd density, the way forward involves work on the self, growing our higher centers (read Mouravieff's centers) and overcoming 'A' influences. As one embarks on this "work on the self" with utmost honesty and sincerity, an inflection point is reached where "True Faith" is born. When you have true faith, you have matured and have no need for laws. You simply do what needs to be done ie offering your service to others whilst adhering to the universal laws of free will and distortions (read RA channelings).

There is lot more that can be said on this however, your understanding will increase as you begin reading through the recommended material.

Cleopatre VII,

A very good question, and as ark said, not easy to answer.

I can only give you a personal answer, as this question has exercised my mind a lot over the last 12 months. I used to be an atheist, and sometimes a bit of an agnostic.

As Ennio said further up, knowledge acquisition is a crucial part, and as ark said, it’s a process, a lifelong task. The problem is that there is no ‘smoking gun’, no clear cut evidence for or against. You can only approach this by accumulating hints, possibilities, discarding other things that don’t fit, and maybe you come to an inkling, that a Divine presence fits the picture better than other explanations.

My own path led me to study Neo-Darwinian evolution, coming to the conclusion, that this theory is inadequate to explain life on the planet (Intelligent Design fits in much better). I also studies Near Death Experiences (NDE) and Whitehead’s process theism.

Overall I have come to the (intellectual) conclusion, that a Divine presence is most likely. But I still need to integrate this on a more emotional level - it’s a work in progress.

Hope that helps!

Cleopatre VII,

A very good question, and as ark said, not easy to answer.

I can only give you a personal answer, as this question has exercised my mind a lot over the last 12 months. I used to be an atheist, and sometimes a bit of an agnostic.

As Ennio said further up, knowledge acquisition is a crucial part, and as ark said, it’s a process, a lifelong task. The problem is that there is no ‘smoking gun’, no clear cut evidence for or against. You can only approach this by accumulating hints, possibilities, discarding other things that don’t fit, and maybe you come to an inkling, that a Divine presence fits the picture better than other explanations.

My own path led me to study Neo-Darwinian evolution, coming to the conclusion, that this theory is inadequate to explain life on the planet (Intelligent Design fits in much better). I also studies Near Death Experiences (NDE) and Whitehead’s process theism.

Overall I have come to the (intellectual) conclusion, that a Divine presence is most likely. But I still need to integrate this on a more emotional level - it’s a work in progress.

Hope that helps!

So, I am very curious… What do you think about sinking into the present? And how is the present like eternity? There is a common element here and, contrary to what Ark wrote about theoretiacal physicists, it can be a matter of merging with the absolute and an extremely important matter - even bothering theorists physicists. Although Ark is specific. He sometimes inspires people even when he is potentially wrong.

Since all and everything, including us is part of Creator which can be referred to as God, we already have that connection. One of the chief reasons behind a soul's journey thru 7 densities is to progressively grow its awareness level and unlock/realise the said connection with the God. Hence, "All existence is just a school" and "learning is fun". In our current state in 3rd density, the way forward involves work on the self, growing our higher centers (read Mouravieff's centers) and overcoming 'A' influences. As one embarks on this "work on the self" with utmost honesty and sincerity, an inflection point is reached where "True Faith" is born. When you have true faith, you have matured and have no need for laws. You simply do what needs to be done ie offering your service to others whilst adhering to the universal laws of free will and distortions (read RA channelings).

There is lot more that can be said on this however, your understanding will increase as you begin reading through the recommended material.

And here comes another interesting question. It concerns the eternal struggle between the Catholic church and the Evangelical church. Is faith enough for salvation? I am happy to speak on this subject myself, but first I am interested in your opinions.

I think it is a lifetask. It is through gathering as much knowledege as possible, working on one's being, cleaning the stables, until the inner voice is being heard that can be identified as coming from a higher source, and from one of the STO side. But I am sure a much more specific answer, with appropriate examples and illustrations, can be given to this specific and most relevant question, and it should come from someone more experienced and knowldgeabkle in these matters than a theoretical physicist.

And what obstacle stands in the way of the theoretical physicist to become a metaphysicist?

That's a pretty big question, and certainly a good one - but not one I think can be answered in an all-encompassing response. I see from your introduction that you already read Laura's Secret History of the World - which is a great start. There are a number of other incredibly well researched books like Laura's Wave Series, which you can read on-line and that really forms the foundation for much of the perspective that is in evidence on this forum. Also, there are a number of suggested books that are highly recommended and that further add to our understanding of some important matters, and which inform our reality in some rather crucial ways.

Since it seems that we've been programmed and toxified - mind, body and soul - there is also great importance given to diet, the cognitive sciences, and the Eiriu Eolas breathing and meditation program (mentioned in Pashalis' welcome post to you.) To sum up just some of this a little bit: gaining greater objective knowledge of our reality, seeing the programs in one's self, living in truth as much as possible, detoxifying one's body of all the many things that keep one unhealthy, and working to assist others on this path in the ways that one can - are all approaches being taken, and that work together, for our individual and collective upliftment. In such a way, we're working to align ourselves to a Divine Cosmic Mind, or the Intelligence of the Universe that is Knowledge-loving, life-sustaining, expansive, and free-will-respecting, among other things. But reading more will help a lot with your question I think.

And what is meditation for you? Define this concept. Describe it visually, preferably organoleptically!

Back
Top Bottom