I just got an invite to this fb group , looks like the resistance is growing Empowered Lifestyle Revolution here in OZ mandatory vax is already happening with the ''no jab no play'' rule and many are just going along because of the financial pressure ,not because they believe
It makes me wish I had Facebook. :-) But it wouldn't work for me, as I'd get tracked down and harassed by my work's 'thought police'. I.e. I'm supposed to think that vaccines are God's "magical" gift to humanity (I'm not sure why, I think it has to do with marketing), just because it's government policy and my work dictates that I am not allowed to say different.

It makes me wish I had Facebook. :-) But it wouldn't work for me, as I'd get tracked down and harassed by my work's 'thought police'.

That's why I don't use FB. With my personality type, I have a hard time not arguing with people - obviously wrong things (of which there is a great deal on FB) is like a red rag to a bull. In the current climate of "every opinion that is not mandatory is forbidden", almost inevitably it would get noticed that I'm a bit too heterodox. In academia it's extremely easy to get blacklisted, so I've been keeping my head down for years now.

Ofc, if the bottom falls out of the job market, all that caution will have been for nothing.

In any case, FB isn't terribly useful anymore, given the heavy-handed censorship that now defines the platform. People really need to find a decentralized medium with which to communicate. Problem is FB has a massive network effect, so despite a myriad of alternatives already existing, none of them can yet compete on grounds of sheer reach. Especially if the goal is to reach the masses of normal people who aren't terribly internet savvy.

People need to rid themselves of relying on big tech. That's big tech's house, and everyone going to big tech's house is subject to big tech's whims as long as they are in big tech's house.
I am hopeful that not everyone involved in 'tech' is going to take this lying down. I secretly wish that many will turn against their 'overlords'. It might make for some interesting moments. I hope the situation will become embarrassing for Big Tech and they will be put in their place, if only momentarily or occasionally. I think the Cs once used the analogy of an airport. Good guys and bad guys use airports...! :lol: So too with tech. I guess the 'good guys' just need to embrace their destiny?

You might remember this video of an ex-Russian intelligence officer. While a lot of what he says rings true, I am not sure about his idea of a depopulation agenda in relation to the COVID-19 epidemics.

Figures show that this virus exhibits low mortality rate, much lower than some "natural" viruses. How to explain then that an engineered virus, allegedly for depopulation purposes, kills less than naturally occurring viruses like some flues (not to mention Ebola or Warburg viruses)?

I would not be surprised that some elite fancy a great depopulation plan, but this epidemics doesn't seem to fit the bill. Rather, as suggested in the last session, it seems that the main goal of the SARS-CoV-2 virus was not depopulation but control.

If control is the main motive, it would explain why the PTB are so invested in enforcing a vaccine for the COVID-19 which doesn't seem to be an immunizing disease, as suggested by this MIT article for example, or Pr. Raoult who recently stated:

Vaccines are not always the right solution. Finding a vaccine for a disease that isn't immunizing ... it's even a silly challenge.

So, according to Raoult and others, COVID-19 doesn't seem to be an immunizing disease. In other terms, if a patient is exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, he won't necessarily develop immunity against it. Consequently, it might get sick again from the same virus.

Consequently, if exposure to the whole "live" virus doesn't grant immunity, how can a vaccine containing only "desactivated" virus and/or fragments of the same virus grant any immunity?

If the objective of the much expected coronavirus vaccine isn't and can not be to trigger immunity, why is it promoted so vehemently by authorities? I guess we can only speculate at this point.

The PTB seem to have freaked out when they realized that the mutated virus could induce, in some cases, a beneficial effect (resistance to control). This unexpected beneficial effect seems to be the main problem of the PTB.

From this perspective it would be logical that the vaccine is the solution to this problem.

Unlike a virus, a vaccine is inoculated directly in the body of the patient. So the viral sequences relative to contagiousness, UV resistance, temperature resistance, which are potential causes of mutations, can be left aside. So the viral elements in the vaccine can only be the stable "control" ones.

Namely, the control part of the virus before it mutated (as initially designed in Fort Detrick) or a viral sequence that neutralizes the beneficial effects mentioned above. Ideally the vaccine would do both: increase controllability and neutralize beneficial effects (resistance to control).

I would not be surprised if the authorities already have the "vaccine" but to preserve the semblance of due diligence and proper clinical trial, don't disclose its existence yet.

NB: message initially posted in this thread

Apologies, that video isn't the same one I watched, the preview confused me. I watched a live stream of this one.

I'm not sure if it was cut and cleaned but remember being very put off by the language he was using.

Paraphrasing Gurdjieff: "Nothing shows better the real character of a man than when he is scratched" (can't remember the exact words). Now, as Shiva has been scratched, he's acting completely deranged, as Dr. Buttar said. Btw, I was impressed by Buttar's calm composure and his very well articulated responses.

So the viral sequences relative to contagiousness, UV resistance, temperature resistance, which are potential causes of mutations, can be left aside. So the viral elements in the vaccine can only be the stable "control" ones.

That's certainly one possibility. But it could also be that the very same transgene meant to induce susceptibility to control, may be the gene that reduces such susceptibility, with the difference having to do with the soul/genetic profiles of the infected individual. The idea that there is only one outcome to the virus may well have been wishful thinking on TPTB's part.

The C's did say IIRC that the vaccine would be very bad juju; and while they indicated neutralization of its worst effects was doable, they didn't say it could be transmuted in the same fashion as the virus. So you could be right. OTOH it could be that additional elements (e.g. adjuvants) might be the "secret ingredient" that makes sure it acts as desired.

I would not be surprised that some elite fancy a great depopulation plan, but this epidemics doesn't seem to fit the bill. Rather, as suggested in the last session, it seems that the main goal of the SARS-CoV-2 virus was not depopulation but control.
Maybe it could be if one considers 'living containers', 'reanimation' and 'single hospital visits'. Just goes to further boggle 3D mind and linear thinking. I sometimes struggle to even try to understand 'psycho-logic'. 🤔

In relation to why they tell us, or HAVE TO TELL US, what their plans are. If we accept that they are telling us their plans, and that could help us manage our own plans and studies, then I have some thoughts.

Somewhere in the wave series (god help me I don’t know where, but somewhere) the issue came up of balance, and Laura or whoever it was speaking countered with ITS NOT BALANCED! Its way out of balance in the STS direction! And the answer was (all paraphrasing of course) OK your right, but only for a time. Balance will be restored.

Having lived in families, and spent much of my career managing people. I get that. Keeping the balance is a daily labor in an effort to hold the center in a family, business, or society.

Example: the sales dept and the finance department have gone to war with each other. I am the administrator of both dept. and I know what the problem is and can go bring the balance right now. Problem solved! But…not really. I’m fighting tuff competition from my competitors and about to go through a governmental financial audit. If I balance this problem today. The sales dept. may mutiny, or the comptroller may resign. Things are integrated and take time, and as far as our school goes time always seems to take too long…for me anyway. But I don’t see the whole picture.

In the upper dimensions the STO & STS work together. Lots we could speculate about on how that works, but I’m going to fast-forward to the point I want to make. There is something in place like: if you STS guys destroy all light, creative and free will, you will forfeit the game, you lose! We’ll transfer these students out of here to other locations and you can stay here and STARVE in this sterile world you’ve created. At the very minimum you have to leave bread crumbs for the elect to follow. Someone who works hard has to be able to find a path, or the whole damn thing will be shut down!

A positive take on this situation is that it makes a scenario to run the advance students through. (and maybe this unique imbalance only comes around infrequently)

This fictional idea Iv painted here, helps me when I ask the questions: Why is sott, and the forum still here? Wouldn’t these great powers both 3D & 4D have crushed them by now? How can this book, or that website still be here? Why is that person still alive? Or, why would those idiots show us their plans ahead of time?

Knowing that the Devil himself can drop us bread crumbs, opens up more possibilities. We can “read & weed” glean from the controlled opposition, ignore someone’s bias, as well as notice some of our own. Example: Fox news, and Tucker = controlled opposition. But when they get it right…USE IT! Polly has been putting out some great stuff lately, but she tearfully told us some time ago that she has been Q-ed. So put a book mark there. A new one just popped up, RFK Jr. and Shiva, which one is the controlled op, or both? And regardless of who’s is, or is not an operative, GRAB ALL THE GOOD INFO YOU CAN and work with it.

Last point:

Helping people

As far as I’m concerned being able to help someone is a gift. If you find someone you can genuinely help you’ve been given a gift. Very few want help. Very few can handle being helped, and almost no one honestly ask for help. Then: do you have what that person needs? Are you the right instrument for that personality? You can’t just say “I’m going to help people today, and trudge out into the street and take a homeless to lunch, or call a friend and say “let me tell what I’ve learned.”

I have two people that have asked honest questions recently. And, after all I’ve been through, and all I think I know… I feel like saying “oh god help you…you poor soul, don’t ask me!” I wouldn’t know where to begin. I’m so far down the rabbit hole, I don’t think I can speak their language anymore.

Vax, souls’ journey, pedophiles, comets, no, no, no. I have to start with a basic character assessment of the person I’m talking to, and remembrance of what video or book has what information, and for that matter, try to speak more from “myself” and my own experience, than sending them to a book or video. And DON’T give them too much information. It’s not good in general, and they have to look and find things on their own, or nothing sticks. Leaving the information short, allows you to see if they seek it out for themselves. If not…? Are they worth your time?

A trick of the devil I’m just starting to deal with: when asked what do you think? I’m so flabbergasted that someone has taken an interest that I blather on trying to spill out everything I know, in an effort to help someone else and it’s a grand mistake, so wrong☹ Then I’m left feeling like crapola.

Having someone who is wanting help show up at your doorstep is a gift. And to help them is a hard, slow, work requiring time and patience.

All through this dreadful Covid-19 ‘crisis’ I have been mulling on the C’s concept of “Knowledge Protects” ...

I think that it does so on two different levels - mind you, I haven’t worked it out myself, it’s more a vague feeling, that’s why I am throwing this out here.

The first level is quite obvious - knowledge and skills you acquire will give you an edge to recognize trends earlier, to make an assessment of situations that are more closely aligned with reality and to apply things you learned within this reality, so that your actions are more aligned with reality, which increases the chances that they are beneficial to you and those around you.

But then it seems to me that knowledge protects on a different level as well, on a higher level so to speak. It’s hard for me to put that into words, but maybe an analogy might help. I feel it is a bit like gratitude expressed for something that you need before you actually have it. I refer to Laura’s story of the pool, where she imagined having a pool and how good it would be for her and the kids to soak in the pool and thereby alleviate some of the suffering she was going through at the time. She didn’t have the money to buy the pool, and by all measures it was very unlikely she would get the money either in the near future. But she did, by a ‘twist of fate’ (if I remember correctly it was a lottery ticket).

And so I think it might be similar with Knowledge. It seems to be possible to me that Knowledge kind of deflects something coming down the pipeline that would otherwise hit you - it’s like the force needed to help make a branching of the timeline possible that is beneficial to you, because you had Knowledge aligned not only with reality, but also with a part of your higher being. It’s like tapping into a different ‘field of possibilities’ that might otherwise be closed to you. Knowledge is like ‘honestly asking’, for want of a better way to describe.

I am struggling to put that in words, but maybe you guys can give me a hand here and clarify my thoughts.

More Knowledge means more awareness, and awareness helps you navigate very efficiently in hard times like this. As you are gaining the knowledge you are increasing your awareness. Your awareness about your machine, awareness of the environment. Then you can notice any danger more quickly and more efficiently and navigate the realm by applying that knowledge. This is how I understand this.

A trick of the devil I’m just starting to deal with: when asked what do you think? I’m so flabbergasted that someone has taken an interest that I blather on trying to spill out everything I know, in an effort to help someone else and it’s a grand mistak

That was a beautiful post, @Adobe . I'm just going to respond to this one part, but I wanted you to know that that whole post was top tier.

So, in education, one thing you learn quickly is that you have to start where your students are. This isn't just true with esoteric material such as is dealt with here! Even very basic stuff. When you've been studying a subject a long time, it's easy to forget how ideas that once seemed very hard to wrap your head around, or even just crazy, become obvious and second-nature.

What I've found helps is to try to get a sense of where someone is, try to remember what it was like myself when I was in that position, and think about what would have made sense to me at that time. Then, don't spill everything at once - the student gets overwhelmed. Instead give them clues and exercises, so that they do some of the work themselves and figure out key parts on their own.

When you can explain something to the uninitiated in a way that enables them to get it, you know you've really mastered the material.

Not saying I'm perfect at that, btw. Far from it. Learning to teach is one of the hardest lessons of all.

Be careful. Things can get dangerous when people are pushed too far. Hospitals are often the first places expected to handle the fall out. Personal safety is very important. Make sure every precaution is in place.
Thank you, Ruth.
Yes, I do.

Things and energies in the psychiatric section were changing in the past years. I'm working emergency psychward for 17 years and we always had to deal with aggression. But for about 5 years we observe an increase in aggressive outbursts and attacks and in the severity of same.
It seems like every year it's spiraling up. This makes sense when we consider what we know about the push for disintegration of mind and soul by TPTB. We also see more 'possession like' behaviour. It's a very crowded place when it comes to the unseen.
I always pray before work and ask for protection and for help in my assessment. I also started doing some breath work again.

My observation: I'm receiving a lot of verbal attacks at times as if to provoke my anger, not always managing to hold it but often laugh at these attacks. 'They' cannot stand this well. 'They 'also seem to hate when being ignored.
If they get me though my wrath can be so terrible that I fear for my soul. So that's a very good reason to work on that constantly. I know they are feeding from me when they manage to tickle my wrath.
Also it seems that some workmates with a certain FRV are being physically attacked often. Not me though. Even if a patient is about to attack I usually stand my ground and do not retreat and they stop doing what they were about to do. It's pretty hard to shock or frighten me in this way (although not impossible). In these moments it seems that there is a light and a prayer inside coming out. Of course that does not make me believe that I'm safe and cannot be attacked but it seems that my constant vigilance at work keeps them at bay while those who are in no way aware about what they are dealing with get attacked frequently.

Maybe my observation and experience in this field of aggression and mental disintegration can be of help for others in these dark days.

This video is deleted where ever it is shown.
DR. ERICKSON COVID-19 BRIEFING - FULL VIDEO
This is a video two California medical doctors (immunologists) who presented their data concerning COVID-19. Because their findings conflicted with the globalist narrative, YouTube censors banned it.
You can't find it on Youtube anymore.

I saw a film last night: The hut - a weekend with God. In one scene, the Holy Spirit forces Mack to decide which of his two children will go to heaven and which will go to hell. He cannot make this decision out of love for his children and offers to go to hell himself. A decision STO . When I look at this forum and the work, the energy to solve the current problem, the question arises: If C say that there is a choice of which side you want to be on - then the work here is an expression of where you located. Is it just the search for knowledge to solve a problem to gain more knowledge or is it the drive to sacrifice one's resources so that other people are spared something and you can help other people? It's probably both. And I am becoming more aware every day of how vital this forum is in an information and ego world. It reminds me of reading somewhere: correct information is not shared with everyone. Only those who have knowledge and understand the meaning will be the keepers. Knowledge will never be lost in this way. And in this network, knowledge will increase exponentially. I am very happy to be here and to be able to participate. Thanks❤
From The Secret History of the World
“How could it be otherwise?” asked G. “Imagine that there are two or three people who are awake in the midst of a multitude of sleeping people. They will certainly know each other. But those who are asleep cannot know them. How many are they? We do not know and we cannot know until we become like them. It has been clearly said before that each man can only see on the level of his own being. But two hundred conscious people, if they existed and if they found it necessary and legitimate, could change the whole of life on the earth. But either there are not enough of them, or they do not want to, or perhaps the time has not yet come, or perhaps other people are sleeping too soundly.”

Knight-Jadczyk, Laura. The Secret History of the World and How to Get Out Alive (p. 594). Red Pill Press. Kindle Edition.

They are doing that here as well.
Wide directional Arrows, everyone walks the same direction.
You don't see anyone face to face, no eye contact.
Single file, pushing a cart, walking behind each other, keeping that magical "6 Feet apart" space.
I keep thinking of Cattle corrals and chutes:

View attachment 35881View attachment 35882
Yes, and they'll come an shot vaccines in all of us without exception. And give us GMo and other artificial food.

Consequently, if exposure to the whole "live" virus doesn't grant immunity, how can a vaccine containing only "desactivated" virus and/or fragments of the same virus grant any immunity?
Exactly! The same as for flu vaccine, that is recommended to do every year.
I'm afraid they'll say that because of many strains of covid19, the vaccine will includ the x strains. They love making mixed vaccines as they do for babies. A covid vaccine with x strains + flue, to do each year :shock:

Back
Top Bottom