I can to disagree. In my state in particular, we had our first contact with Italian and Turkish guest workers in mining in 1960. Almost all men were employed in mining at the time. The foreigners have settled in our communities. There were many contacts and friendships between the nations. But there was also isolation among foreigners. This was not because of the Germans. My parents-in-law also came as guest workers and did not want to have any contact with the Germans. They lived with their compatriots. But it was that it wasn't a problem - it was good. Everyone else has blended into our lives, as in metropolitan areas as everywhere. There was a fundamental difference. Miners are all friends and kind of brothers. The integration came through the workplace. In 2015 everything was completely different. We were put under pressure with the wave of refugees. At first we were told that we have no skilled workers, which was not true. Then Merkel kept saying that we have to recruit the skilled workers from outside. Suddenly the strangers came and were introduced to us as our skilled workers. You noticed immediately that is was not right. Our Turkish friends also said that these are other Muslims. It was a culture shock for us. Then we should adapt and change under duress. This was never the case with Turks and Italians. We have been very happy to accept your culture to this day.

Nachtweide, when you hinted at the time before 2015 I didn't know you were actually thinking of the 1960s so we were probably talking past each other. Since this is the Corona thread I'll be very brief.

My understanding is that the much touted integration must have gone wrong at some point in time, probably as early as the 1980s, the time when Palestinians were fleeing to Germany because the Israeli military were killing the people at Sabra and Shatila (Lebanon) and German authorities started accepting anybody from the Muslim Brotherhood to the Grey Wolves (Bozkurtlar).

I have certain doubts about the integration of many Turks in Germany when President Erdogan, on one of his unavoidable electioneering trips to this country can rally hundreds of thousands of followers ecstatically waving their red flags, or women hardly knowing the language because they are quarantined at home by their culture.

Of course everybody knows quite a number of Turks that have integrated very well and so do I.

So Middle Eastern parallel societies may just be a problem of major cities and industrial areas and hopefully not where you live...

(Just my two cents. I'm sorry for the noise)

Well, thought I would post about what is going on in my neck of the woods. Today, Trudeau announced that there is a ban on military grade assault weapons, after the mass shooting in Nova Scotia. I can get up in all the drama, I just see it as another attempt to further put the population in fear and terror, transmarginal inhibition comes to mind. It has been in the news for the past week, full of horrific details of burning of victims reported by the MSM. I do not read the stuff, just the headlines, with anyone with eyes to see and hear, there is another interpretation. I am reminded of the law of three.

This from RT

The ban has infuriated Canadian gun owners, who have pointed to the fact that Wortman was not licensed to own any of the firearms he used to commit the massacre. While the country's police agency, the RCMP, has claimed Wortman wielded an “assault-style” weapon, the other models of gun he used have not been made public and it is not yet known whether they are included in the far-reaching ban. Trudeau had made such a ban a cornerstone of his campaign platform, however, indicating he would have introduced it anyway, even without the massacre in Nova Scotia.

On another note, today is an absolutely beautiful day, temperatures around 22C , warm, sunny and the skies are clear. At the start of the week, the health minister for BC was giving public service announcements, stay at home, practicing social distancing, blah blah. Today she encouraged the population to get out in the sun, but of course practice social distancing.

Well, where I live, seems that the population has got the message. I have not seen so many cars on the road since this psychodrama has began. People as far as I can see are not social distancing, very few are wearing masks. The exceptions in my area are the grocery stores, people in line waiting around the block, and of course the bank, there was a young man monitoring all people that entered, if you were using the ATM, that was fine, people usually keep a distance, not to invade anothers privacy. Anyone seeking to talk with a real live person had to go through the questions. Are you sick, do you have a cough etc. First time in my life of living in this world, I have ever witnessed such and event.

The post office was busy, they also sell lottery tickets and cigarettes on the other side of the store, I was at the back of the line, the sales assistant popped her head out of the door and announced that anyone wanting cigarettes or a lottery ticket could come to the head of the line. I thanked the non smokers for there consideration.

I wonder about all these so called health professionals and the flash mob episodes, to me this looks like some degenerate thinker that has decided on some spectacular PR episode. To highlight the health services as some savior to mankind, when in reality, health services worldwide have been stripped to the bone, I don't think I need to elaborate.

A couple of weeks ago, maybe more recent, there was an article on a CBC website, highlighting one of the major hospitals on the coast, they had images of health care professionals, all wearing masks, only the eyes and hair were really visible, they could be anybody, with caption below, telling there own personal stories and experiences and the horrors of the situation.

There were only three comments below the article, two were basically saying it was a hoax. This surprised me that these comments were not taken down, I guess when one has such hubris, that the population is on message, such comments are meaningless.

But the best comment of all for me was this, :rotfl:

2 Years at a community college and you can too can become an instant expert on and predictor of global biological events and there socio economic outcome.

Not much I can add to that. Demonstrates to me the banality of the situation.

Agree! I searched the web for the article but could not find it. If the mortality rate is above 10% as the article claims then we have Trouble in River City with a Capital T. The demographics of this mortality may clarify why this is the case. The demographics for COVID-19 so far are age, obesity, diabetes and high blood pressure which are lifestyle conditions. I would like to see the COVID-19 data relationship to the known major causes of lifestyle related deaths.
Here's the original article:

I'm almost 20 page behind, but just need to post about something that just happened. I have a 95-year-old friend in Calgary, Canada who is in a home. She had a fall a couple of weeks ago and was in hospital. Since she returned to the home on Tuesday she is in complete quarantine, cannot leave the room, has to put her mask on when her meals are brought or anyone else knocks on her door. Basically she's a prisoner in her room. She had bowel cancer 30+ years ago and the surgeon left her bowel twisted so has had ongoing issues with constipation. She has always been careful with her diet, but in hospital was given food, most of which she couldn't eat and has been constipated for SEVEN days! She was told that the home no longer gives enemas(!?!) when I asked if she thought that would give her some relief.

I skype with her every week and she skypes with her daughter in the UK every day. She is almost blind, but still tech savvy. This is the first time I've seen her really down. She lived through the blitz in London during WWII and it takes a lot to get her down, she's the living embodiment of "keep calm and carry on". I feel so helpless and it breaks my heart, can't even go and visit her. I know it means a lot to her to have contact through technology and her grandson is allowed to visit her twice a month?!? I have always enjoyed my conversations with her. Today was really difficult. We sometimes talk about the afterlife. She is looking forward to leaving her body behind and joining her husband.

I've read so many of people's post (and thank you so much, it keeps me sane) about all of the insane, criminal restrictions people are enduring in many parts of the world. Up until today it has been more or less empathy at a distance. Today I am having difficulty sitting back and watching the show. She is the last person who would want sympathy but I did tell her it breaks my heart to see her in her present circumstances. I guess knowing that people care, even with the insane restrictions gives her some comfort, but I don't know what else to say. Just had to vent a bit.

Put this on Facebook today..

Just off the phone after talking to a good friend of mine I worked with for a health care agency, who do work for the HSE calling to elderly people's homes assisting them with there needs. I also work as a carer in a private setting. I'm in touch with a few other carers, my friend I spoke to on the phone is in touch with many carers through the agency. They do calls in Dublin. Dublin is considered a red zone for the infection from covid. NO carer my friend has spoke to NO carer I know have heard of any clients getting sick. My clients havent got sick from this virus either. I find this very very strange not one case among well over hundred clients between us. Maybe this virus is not as contagious as media and Government say. Something is not right with this thing. You would expect at least one case, no. A story my friend told me was a client had a fall went to hospital, my friend visited him up until this thing started. The client was moved from hospital without covid to a nursing home called care choice, I've heard many bad stories about this nursing home they have 3 or 4 in Dublin. The client apparently got covid wasn't tested but was put down as a covid death. He was in the nursing home 3 fcking days and dies, he went there to go home after a few days so he was obviously well enough leaving the hospital. Then dies in the nursing home, again something ain't right with this whole thing. Honestly people need to start questioning the Government and there policies in relation to this virus. Things are not adding up none of it makes any sence..I ask you if you are reading this and work in a homecare setting do you personally know any clients who got sick with this virus?. The government will start testing on a big scale home care settings they will move more people into nursing homes more will unnecessarily die if people don't start speaking up NOW.

The latest announcement from the puppet in Government.

Take effect on the 15th
Some measures lifted can now go 5km from home, elderly can go for walks outside within 2 km. some businesses opened only on condition of Social distancing that stays until a vaccine is developed.

Still behind on this thread.

According to estimates by Lewiatan Confederation, direct losses to the Polish economy due to COVID-19 restrictions surpassed a shocking figure of 100 billion PLN today. You can check the live counter clicking here.
The counter is updated on an ongoing basis to take account of the rate of increase of losses resulting from the current legal status.

The estimates presented are based on the assessment of the impact of the epidemic situation and applicable legal restrictions on the possibility of selling goods, rendering services or production by economic entities, and consumption patterns determined by the above factors

The counter was mentioned in the news on the mainstream radio station. They emphasized that there are big losses for economy every day, every second. There were also estimations that nearly 1 million people could lost their jobs because of the restrictions.

I think that more and more people will begin to understand what's going on an we can expect more demonstrations and protests soon. Here are the beginnings:

In Poznan, despite the ban of gatherings, there was a demonstration against the government today.

protest-poznan-1maja.jpg

The organizer's statements:
We are fed up with all this !!! The current power led to an economic catastrophe in our beautiful country, people lost their life, work, normal functioning in society, others fell into terrible debts due to the actions of the Polish Government

The pandemic period in Poland has shown the true face of the authorities, who prepare laws under their stools thinking nothing of the citizens of this country and do not respect their opinion. We do not want such a government!!!

For May 7, entrepreneurs announced the largest demonstration in history.
Up to 200,000 entrepreneurs may come to Warsaw. That's how many people are associated with the "Entrepreneurs Strike" group, which spontaneously was established just a few weeks ago. On this day, Warsaw residents may witness the biggest protest of entrepreneurs in history

I need to ponder this, but thought I'd throw it out for discussion.

I've heard that many of the alternative websites have lost their rationality, but this is beyond crazy. This is pure madness! What has happened to this people?!

Here are the links:

Mike Adams is a perfect example of controlled opposition. But the good news is that people are seeing through these lies, as can be seen in the comments on those articles. No sane person could write such articles, unless they are payed to do it.

First of all, 11 countries that FT used in it's analysis is not "global". That's just 11 countries in Europe with the highest number of deaths from COVID. There are no countries from Eastern Europe, and no Germany! BTW somebody posted a link for overall deaths in Germany: Sonderauswertung zu Sterbefallzahlen des Jahres 2020

And here is what they say about Germany:

According to the preliminary death figures, the effects of the flu wave in 2020 were very slight compared to previous years. According to the preliminary count, around 85,000 people died in January 2020. In February 2020 there were 79,400 people. Even in March 2020, with a total of at least 85,900 deaths, there is no noticeable increase in the number of deaths compared to previous years when viewed monthly. Since the last week of March, however, the daily figures have tended to be above the average for the years 2016 to 2019. Since the flu wave 2020 has been over since mid-March, it is obvious that these comparatively high values are related to the corona pandemic. The number of deaths tends to decrease at this time of year.

So far nothing spectacular is happening in Germany. And we also see that nothing spectacular is happening in Poland, another big country in Europe. Why are those countries not included in FT analysis?

For the record, the “Case Fatality Rate” means the percentage of people who die after becoming symptomatic and diagnosed with the infection. See a full explanation of the difference between the CFR and the IFR at this link on Science.news. [CFR: total deaths/total infections (diagnosed); IFR: total deaths /total infections (diagnosed and estimated undiagnosed]

Pandemic denialists routinely obfuscate the difference between CFR and IFR, falsely comparing the IFR of the coronavirus with the CFR of the seasonal flu to try to claim the coronavirus is “no more dangerous than the flu.” The comparison is intellectually dishonest and smacks of scientific illiteracy, which seems common among the pandemic denialists

I think that this person is intellectually dishonest in his analysis.

Second of all, of course that the CFR is going to be bigger for coronavirus than for influenza, because it more attacks the elderly. Elderly have more comorbidities so they can more easily die from a virus that attacks them than a young people from a virus that attacks them. A virus that attacks young people will kill less because young people have much less comorbidities. Any virus that attack elderly more than young people, should theoretically have higher CFR than a virus that does the opposite. It's a simple logic.

And third, just because a country had a spike in deaths, doesn't mean that it will have the excess in deaths for the whole year. I already gave a graphs for France and Netherlands, which so far look interesting. We will see how the situation will develop there and elsewhere.

I've read so many of people's post (and thank you so much, it keeps me sane) about all of the insane, criminal restrictions people are enduring in many parts of the world. Up until today it has been more or less empathy at a distance. Today I am having difficulty sitting back and watching the show. She is the last person who would want sympathy but I did tell her it breaks my heart to see her in her present circumstances. I guess knowing that people care, even with the insane restrictions gives her some comfort, but I don't know what else to say. Just had to vent a bit.
Thanks for giving the other side of these measures. It is most cruel to keep family apart, especially the elderly. Skype visits are just not the same. People need human interaction, human contact. It is heartbreaking to hear these stories of the sick and elderly that are forbidden to have visitors. It is a very evil plan that is playing out.

I noticed TV advertising is really promoting these virtual meetings, showing smiling, happy people on these multi screens, supposedly doing everything from work meetings, to family chats, to even virtual happy hours, tipping a glass to each other in wondrous glee. Nothing happening now is an accident for sure, it all looks well planned.

I think that the separation forced on the population is a big part of the plan, and pretty much at the core of STS. STS craves separation, and now are making it law... so to speak.

Here's the original article:

Thanks JGeropoulas.

The Financial Times article.

The main premise of the FT article was that there are higher than average non-Covid-19 mortality rates in the hot spots of Covid-19. The author then goes on to speculate that the excess deaths should be added to the official Covid-19 tally. The article then states that the excess deaths must be due to the virus but not due to the side affects of lockdown. This is the Achilles’ heel of the article. The article then gives examples of hard-hit countries and associated non-Covid-19 death rates but without any proof that any of these non-Covid-19 deaths were in fact Covid-19 deaths. To prove that there would have to be positive test for the virus with associated symptoms that cause such death.

The opposite claim can be made that there are 50% more deaths due to the stress from lockdown than from Covid-19 using the same data and graphs. In short data of excess death rates lacks direct relationship to Covid-19 infections. Neither claims are verifiable.

My takeaway is that this is clearly a very disturbing fact that there are 10-50% increased deaths in the hardest-hit countries. Even higher percentages in big cities: NY: 299%, London: 96%, Bergamo province, Italy: 446% and Île-de-France, France: 122%. The why is only speculative and this disturbing fact is a good question for C’s.

I've heard that many of the alternative websites have lost their rationality, but this is beyond crazy. This is pure madness! What has happened to this people?!

Here are the links:

Mike Adams is a perfect example of controlled opposition. But the good news is that people are seeing through these lies, as can be seen in the comments on those articles. No sane person could write such articles, unless they are payed to do it.

First of all, 11 countries that FT used in it's analysis is not "global". That's just 11 countries in Europe with the highest number of deaths from COVID. There are no countries from Eastern Europe, and no Germany! BTW somebody posted a link for overall deaths in Germany: Sonderauswertung zu Sterbefallzahlen des Jahres 2020

And here is what they say about Germany:

So far nothing spectacular is happening in Germany. And we also see that nothing spectacular is happening in Poland, another big country in Europe. Why are those countries not included in FT analysis?

I think that this person is intellectually dishonest in his analysis.

Second of all, of course that the CFR is going to be bigger for coronavirus than for influenza, because it more attacks the elderly. Elderly have more comorbidities so they can more easily die from a virus that attacks them than a young people from a virus that attacks them. A virus that attacks young people will kill less because young people have much less comorbidities. Any virus that attack elderly more than young people, should theoretically have higher CFR than a virus that does the opposite. It's a simple logic.

And third, just because a country had a spike in deaths, doesn't mean that it will have the excess in deaths for the whole year. I already gave a graphs for France and Netherlands, which so far look interesting. We will see how the situation will develop there and elsewhere.

If excess deaths are COVID-19 related then is Jeffrey Epstein's death due to COVID-19? Just asking! 🤔
They're definitely not going to let those excess deaths go to waste! A justification for longer lockdown, banning cigarettes, guns,etc, etc, etc!
They just can't help but double down on insanity, stupid had left years ago!

If excess deaths are COVID-19 related then is Jeffrey Epstein's death due to COVID-19? Just asking! 🤔
They're definitely not going to let those excess deaths go to waste! A justification for longer lockdown, banning cigarettes, guns,etc, etc, etc!
They just can't help but double down on insanity, stupid had left years ago!

Besides the "obvious factor" of COVID-19, another factor which coincides with the 2020 spike in deaths (exceeding the annual totals for the past 5 years) is the COVID-19 lock-down:

"It's plausible that more people will die amid the recession precipitated by the radically broad coronavirus containment response than from COVID-19 itself. So far COVID-19, the disease caused by coronavirus has been a factor in over 8,000 deaths globally. But the Great Recession claimed far more lives. A study by researchers at Imperial College London linked 500,000 cancer deaths to the Great Recession. They found unemployment and health care cuts lead to these half a million tragedies."

I would not be surprised if the authorities already have the "vaccine" but to preserve the semblance of due diligence and proper clinical trial, don't disclose its existence yet.
This make me wonders : suppose they produced a vacine, and its formula is XYZ : tested, validated, ok
But when they produce it "in mass", they change a little bit the formula, it becomes "XYZ+", and with their power, they arrange that it's not spotted. They could even fool any independent control agency by arranging to give them real "XYZ" samples but not the "+" version. Also, this "+" may be an additional component of the vaccine, like the adjuvants.

I read in this thread that some covid test kit were already infected with covid !? Doing such trick here, but with the vaccines.

What I want to point, or the question to raise, this is if they could also have a degree of manipulation at this level, selling something but in practice, what they intend to inject you is NOT what they sold on paper ? :shock:
We have seen during this crisis that the PTB is in the driving seat in many countries regarding health national decisions. I would not be surprised if in these countries this idea would not be considered. You know, like selling a gold lingot when it's only painted lead.

They could even fool any independent control agency
In most cases, there is no independant control agency per se. For the majority of new drugs, the FDA only stamps the results of clinical trials that are funded and conducted by pharmaceutical companies.

In 2014, Big Pharma paid for 6,550 trials, while NIH funded 1,048, according to a study by Stephan Ehrhardt and colleagues published in JAMA. “That’s important for the general public, I think, because if we only get industry funded trials off the ground and given that the industry has a vested interest in the outcome of those trials then we don’t get good data to inform health of the public,” Ehrhardt told Reuters Health about the study results.
Source

Thanks for everyone who has taken the time to share their knowledge and thoughts on this thread.
I feel very humble and fortunate I'm able to share this space. Its been a difficult time for many and at times recently I've felt despair and anger from what we all witness on a daily basis around the world.
I'm not sure how I would of coped through this dark period without been able to come here.
I feel the same and could not have said it better. I've felt that for many years, since I was somehow lead to this group. And now, at this moment in time, I can't even express enough my gratitude to the Universe for leading me here and for Laura's hard work, dedication and perseverance that has brought to life this amazing space, all you amazing peeps, and so much more. I, too, am so grateful to be able to come here.

I need to ponder this, but thought I'd throw it out for discussion.
I think this guy Adams is very clearly promoting fear tactics that supports the PTB's agenda. Probably for 'click bait' and to be able to 'virtue signal'.

If this is the same guy who runs Thehealthranger dot com, then this is the same guy who went 'off into the weeds' post 2017 Las Vegas shooting. He was amazingly insightful on that particular incident, then found himself 'palling' up with Alex Jones and things went a little weird from there. I'm not sure what's going on with him, or who is 'managing' his 'direction', but I look at everything he writes a lot more critically now.

Back
Top Bottom