Since I pretty much avoid the supermarket and hang out with the local hunters here, most of whom seem to have a good "nose" for sniffing out BS and therefore shake hands and hug each other and generally don't care all that much, I have less "real world" annoyance right now. But the other day we watched the mainstream TV news, and I felt the anger boiling up again. The reason: they keep updating the nation about the latest numbers: the "case numbers", which they call "new infections", and the new and overall death numbers. What makes me furious is the obvious total stupidity in reporting "case numbers" without any context whatsoever - they don't say how many tests they did in which time frame, nor which groups were tested, nothing. Or if they even tested! It's just so ridiculous. And it is insulting. Germany likes to think of itself as a "country of science", yeah right. And it's not just the media's fault - the proud Robert Koch Institute, our official health body, does not print any of those numbers in their reports! They did so at the very beginning, but soon people figured out that this destroys their whole panic machine, so they just stopped reporting them. Incredible.

Also, we should rejoice about the "case numbers" anyway - the higher, the better! Because it shows just how harmless the thing is. The representative studies done in Germany, the US, UK etc. all show that the virus is very widespread in the population (around 30% I think) anyway. But of course, they simply pretend these don't exist! Even though these were done by high profile mainstream scientists! They just keep reporting their silly case numbers! So what freaks me out is the stupidity, and how people swallow it day in day out. What the hell happened to education - scientific and philosophical?

On another note, I'm thinking about writing a long post on facebook, drawing on everything I got to call out the BS I'm seeing. But somehow I can't bring myself to do it. I dread the inevitable fistfight in the replies, people from my life past and present freaking out, and even repercussions for my business. I'm still not sure whether I'm a coward, or just careful and prudent, or both. But at least I have written a couple of pages, have the stuff ready, and can shoot when the right time has come, both online and in conversations. Patient warrior and all that.

I agree that case numbers in isolation is a meaningless statistic. The really important numbers, IMO, are the number of those cases serious enough to be hospitalized and the number requiring ICU services. The reality is that most of the reported cases are so mild that people are sent home for self isolation.

In New Zealand we have a total of 1485 cases, 1286 recovered cases, 20 deaths. Over the entire crisis, there have been 70 people hospitalized. No data on ICU numbers, however there have never been more than 5 people in ICU at the same time, ever. Of the 20 deaths, 11 have come from a rest-home unit for dementia and palliative care. The youngest person to die was in his 60s and in palliative care. The others are in their 80s or 90s.

When you look at those numbers, the only conclusion you can draw is that there was never a crisis in New Zealand. To justify the lock-down, they promised tens of thousand would die if it was not done and that 2000 would die even if we did it. Instead 20 people died, all of whom would likely have died in the next 6 to 12 months in any case. I point this out on social media and most people say - oh gosh, didn't lock-down work really well. For people not hypnotized a fitting response would be - wow, those models were complete rubbish, lets make sure we never rely on them in the future. But unfortunately so many people are completely in thrall.

Hi lamthatis and psych gram. I mean no offense but it might be better to keep conversations about your personal opinion of cannabis in it's proper thread. Many people think of tobacco use as being "insidious". Not sure if it's properly documented how THC or CBD affects Covid.

Many, many people in my neck of the woods would agree with most of what is discussed in this thread and they are not "tranquilized" or "souls destroyed" and guess what? They are the providers and users of such "insidious drugs". It is medicine to some.

You could start another thread on this subject(pretty sure there are already a few) and go from there. Fwiw.

Last edited:
I was just kinda jotting down my thoughts and I half-jokingly started drafting a Facebook post, and I was wondering if y’all might want to help me sort the language and make sure I have it right Thanks! It is (so far) as follows:

An open letter to the celebrities who’ve announced that they have COVID-19.

Dear Jackasses,

COVID-19 is a disease. SARS-CoV-2 is the virus that causes the disease. You get tested for the virus, not the disease. HIV is a virus, AIDS is a disease. You get tested for HIV, and from that you might develop the disease AIDS. See how that works? So Tweeting to the world that you have COVID-19 is like being told you’re HIV positive and Tweeting, “I’ve got AIDS!” No, you don’t. But what you do have is such a remarkable degree of narcissism that you are blind to the fact that not only are you non-essential, you are actively engaging in the perpetuation of falsehoods and fearmongering. Shut up with yourselves already.

@Gaby what do you think?

This was RFK's response:

Wow, interesting. Thanks Ruth for the link. I recall seeing something on SOTT, possibly this or similar while at work. Never got to read it though and moved on to other news when I got home. I am glad I did now.

It's funny in retrospect. I watched Shiva's interview with Stephen Molyneux, if you can even call it an interview. I really wanted to hear what he had to say, but mostly it was him bloviating!

So, my question for others is: do you afraid? What do you think how long will this gonna last (to the point when this civilization is over)? What do you think will happen in the next couple of years?
What will happen with this lame virus? There will certainly be another 'round' in Autumn. After all, the virus has been here for 2 years, according to the Cs, and will be here for probably ever. So the question is, how much can the PTB milk the next wave?

And I think not that much. You know, 'fool me once'... I think the next wave won't be as strong as this one in the first place. Almost everyone gets it now, and all those people who already had it, if they get it again, won't be afraid of it anymore, and probably won't even go to doctors. There may not be many people left to get killed by it either, since it looks like bad practices in nursing homes got rid of almost everyone ready to die for this year. Much of the infection rate was actually caused by this shit show.

Also, after people see the consequences of the lockdown and the destruction it has caused, they won't be much in favour of another, imo. The first one required fear of something unknown, and that element is now gone. I'm sure the PTB will try to do something, but I don't think it will work too well. This one worked because of a 'shock' and the people being totally unprepared for it.

I tend to agree with MI but it might be interesting to see if the governments manage to keep this wear-masks-all-the-time nonsense in place. I can imagine that even if the economy was booming, everything open, no quarantine etc but people wearing masks all the time, they will be getting more and more sick, especially with combination of more expensive and less available quality food, therefore giving more fuel to further restrictions, playing with numbers and so on.

I found out about the meat packing plants closing down through the butchers at work. Product comes in spurts and it goes quickly. Less comes in each time. It just seems to me like many have stated, that it is another deliberate measure to reduce a substance that it vitally important to the human body and mind.

And here it ties together with the whole Green New Deal which is coming to the fore again. I was hoping that some things went away but no, obviously. This corona issue is so complex that we can already see by now that this thing is the final game, albeit split into a few stages (I have already lost the sense of where to post what on the forum because everything comes down the the COVID-1984 world order and this thread). They will bring the prices of real food so high and eliminate the supply that people will beg for and hail the new, useless substitutions (look who's here! Billie Wanka and his Vaccine Factory getting into serious business):

Bill Gates and food giant Tyson heavily backed lab grown meat research.

As the United States faces unprecedented meat shortages due to processing plants going offline in response to the coronavirus, a long-standing globalist agenda to halt meat consumption is being fulfilled.

Tyson foods recently warned that the food supply chain is “breaking.”

Lockdowns have created a situation in which farmers have nowhere to send their product, and in turn millions of animals are being slaughtered. Additionally, vegetables that would normally end up on store shelves are rotting in the field.

Despite this reality, Twitter has announced that talk of food shortages will be censored.

Lab grown meat producers are hoping that the COVID-19 outbreak could boost public acceptance.

As Bill Gates was working to establish a worldwide digital ID system prior to the pandemic, he was also working to end meat production and funding lab grown “meat.”

After a phase where things get worse for us, I'm expecting a phase where it will get bad for the PTB. Their control will start crumbling, and they'll start to panic for real. And after months or years of hardship, largely caused by the PTB directly or through their incompetence, people will be pissed. They were buying the shit now, because so far, nothing much has happened to them. Once they start suffering as a result of all this mess, they won't be as eager to call for more measures that have already damaged them.

I hope for this backfire. The hidden hand of globalists' agenda might have a plan but the politicians executing their will must be really on tips of their toes to not overdo it. But knowing what we know, they are not that smart, often even dumb so don't think they can keep their balance and eventually they fail. Rather soon, when trying to implement measures for the second wave.

Yesterday I went shopping, and I had basically decided to wear the mask as little as possible. I had to put it on twice. Once when the cashier at the supermarket told me to, and once when I spotted a pair of Police uniforms outside.

I am not as brave and bold as you to not wear the mask inside supermarket but anywhere else I go outside on the streets, I don't wear it. At the same time I feel like a bit of coward secret agent, watching out for police come around so I could put it on quickly. I guess it boils down to one's confidence and awareness of the situation of the place where we live. Everyone has to decide what to do for themselves, there no universal manual how to be revolutionary. It's a learning process to become a bad ass with sufficient strategic enclosure and external consideration.

I will finish with this good news:

Vittorio Sgarbi, denounces the closure of 60% of the businesses for 25,000 COVID-19 Deaths, of which the National Institute of Health says 96.3% died NOT of COVID-19 but of other pathologies. That means only 925 have died of the virus. 24,075 have died of other things.

He says false statistics are being use to terrorize the citizens of Italy and establish a dictatorship. He makes his statements on the vigil of April, 25, which celebrates the liberation of Italy by the Allied powers in World War II.

Vittorio Sgarbi is a member of the Forza Italia Party, from Emilia Romana. The head of his party is Berlusconi.

In the transcript which follows parentheses indicate interruptions from the floor.

HERE IS AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE TRANSCRIPT

The speech of the Member of Parliament Vittorio Sgarbi in the session of the Italian Camera, Meeting no. 331 of Friday 24, April, 2020, regarding the approval of the ‘Cura Italia’ decree.

“We are on the eve of April 25th and we must be united against dictatorships and united in truth. Let us not make this the House of lies: not on February 26, but on March 9, science, the science evoked here, said that the virus was little more than a flu. That science is what inspired this Government

(Comments of the Members of the Movimento 5 Stelle and Democratic Party groups).

It is said, it has been said, it is documented, it has been said, do not lie! Then, tell the truth, do not make this the Chamber of lies. At least here the principle of Giambattista Vico applies: verum ipsum factum. And, then, you have heard and given the numbers, I want to give them too: no D’Attis, no Pagani; do not say 25 thousand dead here too, it is not true! Don’t use the dead for rhetoric and terrorism. The data from the Higher Institute of Health say that 96.3% died of other diseases.

(Comments from the MP Trizzino).

Exactly the data, the numbers, the numbers say this. It’s the truth!

Go read them! Go read them! I read them all! Sixty percent died of other diseases, said by the Higher Institute of Health. If you don’t know, study!

(Comments from congressman Trizzino)! You are a ignorante!

While Italy was a red zone, here everyone was without masks. Today Basini is accused because he has to wear it. You’re ridiculous

(Comments from the MEPs of the MoVimento 5 Stars group)

...you didn’t wear it until the day before yesterday: that’s exactly how it is! In Germany, the economy, health care and school on 4 May will work perfectly. We are a state with the least rights in Europe. Germany has shown strength and the right response, we here are once again humiliated by Germany, even in illness. We have closed down 60% of businesses. I give data, dear Trizzino, go check them out.

Now, it is clear that I was the first to call for the closure of Parliament; today we are all here in disguise, while the other time there was only Dall’Osso; there were few who wore the mask, and today it is pointed out if you do not wear it. Well, precisely because the truth is the most important thing, let us give the real numbers, let us not continue to lie. There are certainly strong data. I read them here too, Trizzino: 56% in Lombardy, 14% in Emilia, 8% in Piedmont, 5% in Veneto. We cannot imagine applying uniform rules with such disparate areas of epidemic. So I say: at least here, let us tell the truth, let us measure ourselves against Germany, let us be united in liberation against hypocrisy and lies, against falsifications, against the false numbers that are given to terrorize the Italians. The 25,000 dead, as Professor Bassetti said, died of heart attacks, cancer and other diseases

(Comments from the members of the MoVimento 5 Stelle and Partito Democratico groups).

Let’s not use them to humiliate Italy, let’s not use them to give the citizens false news! Give the numbers, check them out, and I challenge you, Trizzino, to a jury of honor to look at the numbers…

I simply said they all give numbers, but they don’t give false numbers. 25 thousand Coronavirus people didn’t die in Italy. That’s not true! It’s a way to terrorize the Italians and impose a dictatorship of consent: it’s ridiculous!

(APPLAUSE MEP Cunial)!

So we may hope that some politicians will stand up for the people too if they see support for it. Some of them might do it to gain political points but some of them will be genuine, caring for their people and nation. Let's see.

We should be free to have a normal life without a test because it should not matter to society who has the virus.
I think it should matter so we can protect our family and friends if they are more vulnerable. And I rather do that than being forced to be vaccinated.

Some further thoughts on this Corona business.

From Pierre’s book, Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection, Page 316: I have taken a picture and attached below.
If you haven’t read the book then drop everything you are doing and pick yourself a copy. There is never been a better time to read this book.
IMG_5016.jpg

In Case 1, notice that due to the coherency of two individuals believing in identical truths, the resultant UP arrow (dark blue) is taller i.e. the net effect is greater than the sum of both parts (light blue arrow). This is called Synergy and a very rare occurrence in the sphere of humanity as per our observations.

On the other hand, notice the differences between Case 2 and 3. In both cases, individuals are believing a lie however the maximum effect is reached in Case 3 due to both individuals believing in an identical lie. Expand this to 99% of world population today believing in the lie of Covid-19 and imagine how big that downward arrow would be. This is the kind of force which can destroy a planet if it doesn’t find an avenue to disperse the built-up charge.

The issue for PTB since the destruction of Atlantis had been a lack of planet-wide Unified Technological Infrastructure which could be leveraged to spread a singular lie by bombarding people’s senses from all directions i.e. diminishing everyone’s capacity to think and act. They have that infrastructure now. To maximise the STS potential present in human psyche, the wheels were set in motion couple of centuries ago by forming the banking structure first and using that to fund world wars, drugs, vaccines and eventually various technology companies to firmly establish a means of covert human control.

Alongside, to keep the curtain down on their covert activities i.e. the magician, Hollywood was established to keep everyone busy and distracted whilst the magician was at work. It has also served its purpose of a great disinformation tool allowing the dumbing down of humanity via the mind-control frequencies emitted by home entertainment devices. The Atlanteans had their Pyramids/Crystals and we have our cell towers and satellites. The net result is the same. The endgame is to control and vector the human mind towards believing a singular lie (i.e. a resonating frequency of negatively charged wave with high amplitude) which forces the humanity to head into more malevolent realities or ultimately to their complete annihilation. This is what the apex of STS desires – returning all creative forces to a state of perpetual sleep.

Returning to the picture above, one could infer that to achieve a state of balance, in Case 1 you need lot less individuals in synergy to provide a good counter-balance to the downward spiral in Case 3. The key difference here is that the synergy is built on seeing the reality objectively, like how nature and planes experience their reality. All beings including humans emanate electro-magnetic waves of a very low magnitude. The electro-magnetic waves vibrate and travel at the speed of light and perpetually until absorbed by something. For reference to their speed, an EM wave can circle the planet 4 times within a second. Point here is that it doesn’t take long for multiple EM waves to intersect and combine – the process is rather instantaneous.

Two stones thrown one after another into a water pond at right interval (i.e. matching frequencies) will add up synergistically to create a much larger wave (higher amplitude) then sum of their parts. A similar phenomenon occurs when a group of individuals such as on this forum choose to think and work co-linearly and see the reality as much objectively as possible. All individuals are then sending electro-magnetic waves of matching frequencies into the ether which combine synergistically to increase the amplitude of the resultant wave. The amplitude matters a lot here – higher the amplitude, greater the force potential of a wave.

And, a high amplitude wave such as above would be vibrating at similar frequencies to the cosmic STO waves being sent from higher densities as well as planetary waves. Such a combination of waves in synergy have the potential to usher in new realities at STO frequencies and move the planet to a higher density at STO polarity with help from Real Border crossings brought about thanks to “The Wave”.

Conversely, majority of human being vibrating on STS frequencies will usher in STS realities and move the planet into higher density at STS polarity. Therefore, getting everyone on the planet to believe in a collective lie e.g. Covid-19 is extremely important to the 4D STS – it’s the only way their plans can succeed. They need everyone’s participation to build up the required amplitude. This also leads to a build-up of relative negative charge within the planet such as Earth in our case.

So, if you understand the electrical nature of the Universe, our own Sun and the solar system, whenever there is a strong net negative charge built-up within a planet, it will try to discharge via various electricity driven outlets such as lightning strikes, earthquakes, snow, rain, storms, cyclones etc – all of these are electricity driven phenomenon due to contact potential building up at different places. If that discharge doesn’t release the built-up potential then the planet may attract a large cometary body of net positive charge for maximum potential discharge which would create significant collateral damage on Earth’s surface. Or looking at it from a Cosmic perspective, certain comets of the appropriate relative electrical potential can be set into motion towards Earth from beings of higher densities to reduce the population on Earth and diminish the amplitude of the STS Wave frequencies allowing the STO Wave frequencies to succeed via the usually lower numbers.

If you’ve been watching the skies, there is a noticeable increase in comets sightings and the effects are already starting to show up on the planet in the form of extreme weather events. The C’s have also been very ecstatic lately and everything they have hinted at coupled with our observations, points to few significant global events driven by comets within next few months. It could be either or a combination of onset of Ice Age, stronger Earthquakes (9.0 due in Japan from C’s prediction), a real virus outbreak due to an overhead comet explosion.

All I can say now is for everyone on this forum to keep your eyes open and be as much objective as possible. Also, try and stay aligned with what the group is doing and currently focussing on. It’s not to imply that you don’t focus on personal development but keep your aim aligned with the group’s aim and activities and let the synergistic wave build up. Collectively, lets try and be those 200 conscious individuals with a unified aim and all ecompassing view of 3D reality.

Bill Gates has a patent on the ID2020 which ties into the vaccine patent! 'They' want too include nanochips into the vaccine and then 5g track us with the cryptocurrency idea included in the bailout package.
links below,

id2020 patent.jpg id2020 patent

biometric 2020.jpgbiometric 2020

This is just more evidence adding to a big picture perspective, its not a good picture as we can all see.

On a better note, i looked up the latin terms for Realm Border Crossing.
Realm in Latin has a multitude of definitions from 2 root words, Regnum (reign, kingdom, rule, throne, kingship) and Imperium (empire, command, government, control, rule).

Border in Latin 2 nouns, terminus and confinium and 4 verbs colimito and conlimito mean the same(border, be contiguous, adjoin) and last 2 verbs circumcirco and circumio (encircle, surround, etc)

Crossing in latin 3 nouns and one verb, transiebat; transitus (transit, passing over, changing, finish, settle)

My idea about the realm border crossing is about law and government, the system of law we are using is obviously compromised, and our realm and its rule are not working, and the border inside this realm has us encircled.
The crossing part is interesting as on wordhippo.com i stumbled into a very heartening synonym.

Noun
A place at which one may safely cross something,

greenman.jpg

thanks again,
i am going to rest as i have 'economy collapse disorder'

We
How does some people being more vulnerable result in testing everyone for the virus for the protection of the vulnerable? We don't test everyone for the flu or anything else.
Well... there’s a lot of panic and anxiety in the world right now and by reading comments on the media it is easy to realize that mostly it is about the actual virus. They don’t want to die. A lot of people don’t care about reading or research they just follow orders even if they are against it. Because of that reason they want a vaccine as fast as possible. And the media is promoting that. So I think that by having this test available for everyone daily it will give them a peace of mind and at the same time freedom to come and go with precautions if you like or must. That will also give us time to study the virus and the reaction of vaccines.
I don’t know if I really understood your question. This is what I think it could be a way to open the economy and prevent a higher catastrophe from happening which is where we will end up if we don’t do something soon.
Here is the link about the test that I’m talking about. https://www.goodrx.com/blog/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-updates-methods-cost-availability/

We

Well... there’s a lot of panic and anxiety in the world right now and by reading comments on the media it is easy to realize that mostly it is about the actual virus. They don’t want to die. A lot of people don’t care about reading or research they just follow orders even if they are against it. Because of that reason they want a vaccine as fast as possible. And the media is promoting that. So I think that by having this test available for everyone daily it will give them a peace of mind and at the same time freedom to come and go with precautions if you like or must. That will also give us time to study the virus and the reaction of vaccines.
I don’t know if I really understood your question. This is what I think it could be a way to open the economy and prevent a higher catastrophe from happening which is where we will end up if we don’t do something soon.
Here is the link about the test that I’m talking about. https://www.goodrx.com/blog/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-updates-methods-cost-availability/
Andy, have you actually read even a portion of this thread? It sure doesn't sound like it to me

Thanks to @Ina for PDF link!
I "sped red" through the book, and found the segment where she describes the lucid type dream and how and why she received this information:

From the book "Taken"
Karla Turner wrote:
I had also been praying, in my fashion, to whatever good and loving and true higher forces may be out there, asking for two things: that they guide me to know and follow the power of goodness; and that they communicate with me in an overt manner, without any subtlety or ambiguity.

I prayed for help,
for information that would be clear enough for a child to understand, as I realized my level of understanding and perception were about that rudimentary in dealing with the aliens. I wanted a communication that couldn't be dismissed, variously interpreted, or ambiguous as to its nature.

On May 10, 1993,
I may have gotten a partial answer to that prayer, although great caution is called for in assessing any contacts before accepting them at face value.
This particular contact conformed exactly to other abductees' descriptions of the VRS dream and was the first of its kind I had experienced to such a degree.

I was in the middle of a normal dream when suddenly I was somehow removed from that dream and found myself sitting in a chair, in a darkened area, accompanied by entities I wasn't allowed to see.

They spoke to me, clearly and frequently
, throughout the event. I was facing a small stage area, which I now feel was more holographic than solidly three-dimensional even though at the time it looked quite realistic. My "hosts" told me I was to watch a scenario played out on the stage.

It began with a scene from Genesis, in which Esau returned home feeling so hungry he feared he would die. His younger brother Jacob was sitting there eating a bowl of pottage, and Esau begged him to share it. Jacob said he would give Esau the food, but only in exchange for Esau's birthright as the oldest son of Isaac.

I heard Esau say, It won't do me any good to have the birthright if I die of starvation, so I'll agree to trade it for the food.

Then the scenario on stage changed to another part of the brothers' story.

In this second scene, Isaac was very old and blind and knew that he was close to death. He called for Esau to be brought to him to receive the laying-on of hands that would confer the inheritance. Jacob wrapped an animal skin around his arm and presented it for his father's touch.
Isaac felt the fur and believed it was the arm of his very hairy eldest son.

So in his ignorance of this deception he conferred the blessing and gave Jacob that which rightfully belonged to Esau.

The play ended,
and then it started right up again, playing out several more times as my hosts discussed its meaning with me. At various points they would stop the action, much as we pause a video tape, and would point out some specific detail and tell me what it meant, what it symbolized, and what the message was trying to convey.

They told me not to focus on the biblical aspect of the play, that their message had nothing to do with any actual Jacob and Esau, but that the story was designed to illustrate important information about what the aliens are doing to humans, both in the past and in the present. The hosts went through the play with me several times, pointing out details and saying things like, Okay? Let's try it again. Now watch closely. And the play would proceed.

After several repetitions, I suddenly "woke up" in my bed, amazed by what I'd just seen. I got out of bed for a while, trying to discern the nature of the event, whether dream-like or externally generated, and I also pondered on the meaning of the scenario.

When I lay back down, as soon as I touched the pillow I was suddenly back in the chair, facing the stage, and my hosts said we would now resume. Once again the play began running, as did the explication offered by my abductors. And when they apparently were satisfied, the action ceased and the abductors gave me a clearly delineated summary of the things I was meant to perceive.

Esau, the older and hairier brother, they explained, represents the original human species on this planet. Jacob represents the altered product of alien genetic manipulations of that older species. The aliens produced this new variant and then used it to replace the original form.

In our current situation, the aliens are once again doing genetic alterations of our species and are once again trying to produce a variant which will be more useful for their purposes and which will supplant us. And again it will be attempted through deception, as Jacob deceived Isaac.

This deception, I was told, is being carried out by the aliens through exploitation and manipulation of global events, including weather phenomenon, to make us believe that the planet is in imminent danger of cataclysm and destruction.
This is why they impress the idea of coming destruction upon so many abductees, telling then they will have tasks to perform at that time. They want us, as a race, to be so

afraid of this upcoming destruction that when they show themselves openly and offer to save us in some way, we will be willing to take their help, even if it means giving up our birthright, so to speak, which is preeminence on this planet.
Like Esau in his hunger, we will say, "What good does it do us to keep our birthright if we're all going to be destroyed along with the planet? What have we got to lose if we accept alien help, even though that means accepting alien control? Better to survive under subjugation than not at all."
But my hosts stressed that this is all a deception, that our planet, without their intervention, is not in imminent danger. These terrible disasters we see-the flooding, hurricanes, and earthquakes-are sometimes being intensified by the very aliens who will then come in and offer to save us from "inevitable" destruction. We should not believe them, I was told emphatically. And we must not surrender our sovereignty to them, as that would mean we were truly lost forever.

Thanks Debra for digging that up and posting it. Rereading it now, I had forgotten the bit about Karla related to how all the "Earth Changes" were being intensified by the aliens themselves. I remember posting earlier questions about that in this thread, here:

Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story? - post #6491
Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story? - post #6500

...and just now reading Sid's post makes me realize that I need to get my response out there ASAP, as flawed as it is likely to be.

I'm going to share some thoughts. Probably nothing I will share here will be new to anyone, but I feel a need to ask some serious questions based upon my previous posts, and what Karla Turner wrote above about how the STS beings are actually the ones creating the disasters on this Earth at this time, and NOT "natural processes". But of course as a somewhat new member, for many I may be asking some seriously stupid questions. So be it; if I'm a fool I need to know!!

Thanks Sid for your excellent post, there is much there that makes so much sense about what the PTB are trying to do at this moment. I agree, they are trying to get us to collectively agree to a lie in order to get us to destroy ourselves.

What I want to know is: how did we ever get into a situation where the universe responds in the manner it does, to bring destruction upon the Earth when psychopaths push humanity past the bounds of madness? Has it always been thus? Or: has humanity somehow entered a substitute reality where the STS forces rule from 5th-6thD and below, where they can set up the perfect conditions to "experiment" with the souled beings trapped here, and they then destroy each "crop" once they have finished tinkering with our DNA to their satisfaction but before we can awaken fully and become unruly?

Then after each period of massive planetary destruction, do they re-seed the Earth with their "new and upgraded" versions of humanity; ever getting closer to the point where they, as unsouled beings, can take over and claim the Earth as their own, keeping only enough of us dumbed-down souls around to serve as "batteries" that they control utterly in order to power their version of "paradise"?

What I wish to ask is this: what is the true nature of reality? Is the universe and all within it ultimately hologaphic in nature, and is what happens here a result of thought "programming" installed by our creator(s)? And: are we humans, or souled beings in general (which are ultimately elements of the whole, the illusion being that we are "separate" but we really never are if we exist within a hologram, where each and every being contains the pattern for the whole creation within itself), able to engage the program when in body and act as co-programmers ourselves, to work withing the restraints of what is possible to create the best possible reality that we can within that reality?

Going further: I have read that there was once a time in the Earth's history when it had no axial tilt and its orbit may have been close to a perfect circle. If that were true (and I forget where I read it, but it may have been the C's), wouldn't the planet at that time have literally been a "Garden of Eden", where seasons never changed? If so, then what actually happened during "The Fall"? Did the Earth get smacked by some large body or electromagnetic force 300,000 or more years ago to cause it to tilt, thus creating seasons and the illusion of "time"?

Could it be that when that happened, we fell from a "program" where nothing ever changed; humans lived in a perpetual state of bliss after being created - basically, 3D/4D STO. But once we were "tricked" by eating from the tree of knowledge, we entered a sub-routine within the original program that had a "virus"; which was that the program itself had become "self-aware" - and it realized that it had no existence beyond itself like we did, and in order for it to continue it knew that it had to trap us here in order to "keep it running". And: it realized that in order to keep us trapped, it HAD to make SURE that it did not EVER allow us to come to a collective awakening, where we would realize what is going on and take back our powers and break free?

...so then, as part of the program this STS "creator" being started fiddling with our DNA and figuring out ways to insert itself into our midst, using psychopaths whose very nature matched its own to carry out its designs. And each and every time that we started to figure out what was going on, these forces would create severe cognitive dissonance within us by getting us to buy into lies, so that we attracted forces that destroyed us - and those very things: comets and asteroids etc. are actually things that THEY put into the program to annihilate us so they could re-start with a better, improved version of us (as seen by them)? That the mechanism for planetary destruction actually serves THEM, and NOT us; because by nature the head honchos of the STS paradigm don't really give a crap about what happens in 3D since they exist above this level?

Given what I outlined above, doesn't it make sense if what she was told was happening now (re: planetary and universal destructive forces) may NOT be in our best interests? That much of it may actually be being caused by the psychopaths that thing they own this place? That what we really need to do is ESCAPE this 12,000 year cycle of destruction by realizing that the forces doing this are NOT helpful in the long run if all it means is we become reborn into a "new reality" that THEY will control with even GREATER force?

And I finish by asking this question: when the comets come, can we ultimately collectively "mitigate" their effects, simply by recognizing this and saying "We do not consent" and we WANT OUT and back to where we were?

OK, I got it out of me. Thanks for listening, and please let me know gently what else I need to read or re-read if what I wrote above seems like noise. Blame Karla Turner!!

Having a test that can predict in 5 minutes if you have the virus or not would make us free to work and have a normal life.

I hope I translated you correctly. You mean a test for acute infection?
An acute test only shows a snapshot at a certain point in time X. Immediately afterwards, point in time Y begins because the risk of viral infection is permanent. In order to have complete security, you would have to carry out the acute test every day. Acute tests are only suitable to initiate immediate measures such as quarantine.
The antibody test would be suitable. But after all the discussions here in the thread and all the clues, there are various clues.
The question of background immunity is being discussed. Would it be possible to have a basic immunity if you were infected with one of the 4 coronaviruses HCoV (HCoV-NL63, -229E, -OC43 and -HKU1)? In Germany it is suspected that 70% have already come into contact with these viruses. However, if the antibody tests only test immunity to SARS-CoV-2, the answer to evidence of existing herd immunity would also be questionable. So the correct process would be: antibody detection and determination of the duration of immunity on all 7 human corona strains.
The industry doesn't value self-produced human immunity - it messes up the business. The evidence that the duration of immunity or the formation of immunity is questionable has consequences for the core business. How nice it would be to set a very flexible immunity and then correct the vaccination phases as needed. People should be kept in fear, so they will be given the feeling that you are not safe in your life for no moment.

Now the corporations have created a problem for themselves. If the immunity and the duration are indefinite, why should a person be vaccinated at all? And why should one then take the risk of getting even sick from a quick vaccination? Vaccination gives no better immunity than the body's immunity. Somewhere they have shoveled their own grave with their statements.
It used to be right. If you were sick, the sick person was given medication. Today prevention is done - be faster than the disease - vaccination for everyone. Makes the sheep feel good. How did someone say to me: Yes, then they don't get a corona, but then a third leg grows for them:scared: - that's called a consequence or self-inflicted misery through minimal thinking.

Maybe I'm wrong in my head:grad:

Back
Top Bottom