Just what I thought when I saw that CNN hit piece video, somehow the word "disinfectant " was turned into poisonous cleaning stuff
:umm:
and I do not think that is what he meant, and he did pose it as a question to the doctor near him.

Giving Trump the benefit of the doubt, could he have meant some other injected treatment such as Intravenous Vitamin C or something else, for example if hydroxychloroquine could be injected?
(That's how I interpreted it, as he probably can not suggest anything specific).

Maybe Trump was referring to IV ozone therapy? (Ozone could be viewed as a "disinfectant".)

I have had IV ozone therapy about 3 times per year nowadays, and the personnel there told me that during the last few years, ozone therapy has gained traction in the US and the doctors providing them have become more plentiful.

Ozone Therapy Benefits - LifeWorks Wellness Center

Benefits of Ozone Therapy in the Body
  • purifies the blood & lymphatic system
  • detoxifies the liver
  • decreases uric acid in the body
  • improves circulation and oxygen supply
  • decreases fat (cholesterol and triglycerides)
  • kills viruses, bacteria and fungus
  • improves white blood cell activity (which neutralize viruses, bacteria, fungi & cancer)
  • improves cellular metabolism
  • slows down the aging process
Effects of Ozone Treatment on Cancer
  • Destruction of cancer producing pathogens
  • Oxidative destruction of xenoestrogens and other carcinogens
  • Increasing levels of immune stimulating and cancer fighting cytokines
  • Increasing levels of superoxide dismutase (SOD)
  • Increasing white blood cell activity
  • Decreasing lactic acid levels preventing its conversion back in to glucose through gluconogenesis
  • Direct destruction of cancer cells through an overload of peroxide within the cancerous cells.
Advantages of Ozone Therapy over Traditional Cancer Treatments
  • Cancerous cells cannot build up a tolerance to ozone (helpful when targeting metastasized cells that can potentially migrate in to the brain or bone where they are hard to treat with traditional methods)
  • Ozone therapy cannot cause the spread of cancer cells like biopsies and radiation therapy can
  • Ozone therapy is not carcinogenic or immune suppressing like radiation therapy and chemotherapy
  • Ozone stimulates the immune system & the healing of damaged tissues
  • Ozone therapy is cost effective compared to other therapies

In connection with a training I did some 30 years ago, I learned about something called brain gym and how it was used for dyslexia. The pioneer in that work as far as I know was a man called Paul Dennison who wrote a book about it. It is about activating the whole brain using cross lateral movement and we did several things such as cross crawling on the floor like toddlers do and learning to juggle etc.

Dr. Hannaford Ph.D. has said “Cross-lateral movements actually improve the nerve communication between the two sides of the brain” and that “Studies show that movement and stimulation of balance help attention disorders and improves reading.”

I think I am going to start doing it myself again to help switch on the brain after being in front of the computer for hours. A few minutes is enough and one can do it standing up though the crawling also shows if there is a problem. I discovered afterwards to my surprise in workshops that some people did find it hard to crawl.

Thank you for mentioning the Brain gym movements, Aeneas!

I actually read about them years ago, but never got around to try them out. I remembered about the movements, when I had sudden brain related health problems a couple of years ago, and they turned out to be beneficial.

I usually did the exercises in the mornings when outside, but have done them only sporadically in recent times. So your post was a great reminder!

I too tend to sit in front of the computer for long periods of time, and I guess many forumites are in the same boat, especially these days :-)

Yesterday, having read your post, I removed myself from the computer, did the exercises and there was a noticeable improvement in overall "sharpness". As you wrote, only a few minutes of the exercises seem to do the trick. I am going make brain gym "breathers" a daily event from now on!

I have been doing the movements shown in the below video (mainly the front ankle touch, step touch, elbow to knee and back ankle touch, with marching in between):

Indeed, juggling and crawling/rolling are great for sharpening the cognition as well 😎

I am not as brave and bold as you to not wear the mask inside supermarket but anywhere else I go outside on the streets, I don't wear it. At the same time I feel like a bit of coward secret agent, watching out for police come around so I could put it on quickly.
I think the point of being a secret agent is to blend in and not show everyone all the time that you disagree with everything that's going on. Bravery requires the right timing. Otherwise it might be more on the side of stupidity than bravery, if there's no positive effect and you only get in trouble. I think we all know that challenging the police usually doesn't result in anything good, especially if there's no audience. So putting a mask on when you spot them is more of a common sense reaction than bravery right now. There's no need to try to be brave at any cost. The opportunities where it really counts are quite rare (but then it really counts).

Interestingly, though, I read a brief mention somewhere that the police can't fine me now for not wearing a mask because something about the way the government implemented this was ruled illegal by a court, but that was all the article (which was focusing on other things) said, and I haven't been able to find any more info on that. So I'm not really sure what the situation is now. I know there have been a number of fines paid for this, but maybe they can't do it anymore. Then again, arguing with the police usually doesn't produce constructive results.

To be fair, that supermarket I shop in is small and kind of down-to-earth. I'm not sure I'd do the same in something like Tesco with 200 cameras and a dedicated security team. In fact, I don't even wanna go to such places at all during this time. The small supermarket has none of that. But mainly, it's a place I know well and have a decent idea of what to expect there. I don't think anything worse than someone telling me to put the mask on could happen there, and at this point, I don't see any possible benefit in arguing or refusing.

Also, I have a pretty strong tendency to openly resist things, and in a way complying with the requirements means swallowing some pride, and that's probably a good thing to practice as well (as I'm not very good at that). So there are lessons in everything. In the end, whether we put a mask on or not is of little consequence most of the time, and it's more about how we feel about it. So I'm experimenting with how much resistance I can get away with, as well as with how much pride I can swallow. Complying with stupid orders is a difficult task for me in and of itself, so it's not entirely a path of least resistance.

Don Juan said something along the lines of, it doesn't really matter what you do as much as with what awareness you do it. And I think that's a good point here.

Just an anecdote from a friend of mine living in Switzerland. She has been suffering from almost 2 weeks of blood pressure problems. She tried to heal herself with rest and some natural remedies bur with little success and she she has become very weak and with constant nausea. As she had to resume work (which include also giving massages) but it was obvious that she was not in a state for this, she had to go to doctor for a certificate. First thing he said : with these symptoms you have very probably covid19. And they made the test. (They excluded a priori all ather cause...) The day after she went again to the clinic to get the results and also some treatment because she was feeling really very sick. The test was negative but "it's not very reliable", doctor said "it is possible that you have it but the test shows negative, I will prescribe Dafalgan (paracetamol)", and that was all ! My friend, unsatisfied, asked "but apart from covid19, what else could it be the cause of this high blood pressure, considering that I have usually low blood pressure?" "Difficult to say" he answered, "if other symptoms appear call me again".
My friend didn't insist as she doesn't trust doctors, but she was staggered. She told me, it's not as if I came up with an unknown trouble, I have blood pressure surges... it is as except for covid19, they are not able to care for anything else !!!
I hope your friend is feeling better. Here doctors, in Spain, act naturally like your friend doctor. (not all and Gaby is an exception) They seem do not care. Give you Ibuprofen, that's all. Or antibiotics. They are like little robots in front of their computer. In fact when you go to see a doctor he do not see you, he see the screen of the computer, that's you, numerical person, virtual numbers that define you. And you are there, asking you " What the f... I am doing here! "

What I want to know is: how did we ever get into a situation where the universe responds in the manner it does, to bring destruction upon the Earth when psychopaths push humanity past the bounds of madness? Has it always been thus?
Think of cycles, pendulum, lessons.

Or: has humanity somehow entered a substitute reality where the STS forces rule from 5th-6thD and below
Afaik there's no STS in 6th density and only a somehow limited form in 5th.

Then after each period of massive planetary destruction, do they re-seed the Earth with their "new and upgraded" versions of humanity; ever getting closer to the point where they, as unsouled beings, can take over and claim the Earth as their own
Unsouled? What gives you that idea? STS is not generally soulless, unless I'm mistaken.

Given what I outlined above, doesn't it make sense if what she was told was happening now (re: planetary and universal destructive forces) may NOT be in our best interests? That much of it may actually be being caused by the psychopaths that thing they own this place? That what we really need to do is ESCAPE this 12,000 year cycle of destruction by realizing that the forces doing this are NOT helpful in the long run if all it means is we become reborn into a "new reality" that THEY will control with even GREATER force?
The way I understand it, the STS think they have everything under control, but because they engage in wishful thinking and only see what they want to see, they're not aware of forces that can and will ruin their plans. We're at the end of a cycle where things somehow shift in a STS->STO direction, at least for some. But a part of it is probably some splitting of realities. Some will progress towards 4D, presumably both STS and STO, and some will stay here in 3D where things might get pretty bad. Not sure how exactly that all works out, but I think it is largely our choice what timeline and what reality we'll be a part of.

I was driving around a few days ago at around 8PM and the thought came to me as I observed all the empty streets that this is what the puppet masters probably want ALL the time. Like a prison we'll be monitored 24/7, have curfews where everyone will be locked away in their cells and no one will be allowed to drive in the streets (at certain times) because they'll want the streets clear for themselves. Only very "important" people and dignitaries will be allowed to transverse the empty roads in their big cars as they observe the (rotten) fruits of their labors. It'll make them feel powerful and important. Cops transforming into monsters by giving into the temptation of greater power. Then, instead of delivering food, the drones might "play" with us by hunting us down for the sport of it, Maybe they will release dangerous insects into the populace to further terrorize people to keep us inside in a constant state of high anxiety and always in a hyper terrorized state. Then of course the control of the food and it's distribution (or lack thereof). Then they might have two classifications of people. The essential and non essential like they have presently with the businesses. Just some possibilities I can see at the moment based on our present trajectory if people don't get angry and rise up/wake up. One thing for sure, the local TV news and news anchors (how can these people sleep at night?) that cheerfully keep pumping mind controlling propaganda into the system has gotta go!

Insects like these?
‘Murder Hornets’ in the U.S.: The Rush to Stop the Asian Giant Hornet

Hi iamthatis, why don't you copy this post into a personal thread? That way this thread can be kept on topic and advice given to you is all in one place. You could use either the 'Swamp' or 'What's on your mind' forums.

Done. Mods, feel free to remove my original message. Thanks.

A slice of Bill Gates past

In essence, MS DOS was a knock off of another operating system the owner of which was Gary Kildall.

Unlike Bill Gates, Gary Kildall didn't take his chances to partner up with IBM due to some series of unfortunate coincidences.

Bill took the chance, made some savvy moves and the rest as they say is history. One went to be Mr Vaccine and the other you probably have never heard off and is tragically deceased.

She tried to heal herself with rest and some natural remedies bur with little success and she she has become very weak and with constant nausea.

My blood pressure had gotten high over the past couple of years (after always being low/"normal"). I've been trying different natural things, and the best results came when I started taking more Vitamin C! I also take olive leaf and Indian remedy Mukta Vati, which I found on a thread here (Search results for query: mukta vati). So your friend might benefit from some high dose Vitamin C. It's helped me, even during this corona mess/stress.

Thanks, Channa. As I was going through the information I found on the symbols, I became acutely aware that though I understand some astrology, I am not really "practiced" in the field; and for one to properly use the symbols, that knowledge must already be mastered. So before I can even write about them, I'd have to have a lot of practice applying that knowledge; then in order to have other people understand what I'm doing, they would have to have a basic understanding of astrology themselves.

That means I'd have to write a comprehensive primer on astrology and assume people would want to read it before I could even introduce the symbols to them. Though I think I'm capable of doing it, I think anka and hlat are right and that I should focus more on writing about what I really know, in addition to doing further work on myself as I have started to do in "The Swamp". Plus, doing that exercise on the 2012 Olympics it became obvious to me that it is pretty easy to use hindsight to write a narrative using symbols for something that has already occurred - and it's completely yet another thing to use them to predict the future. So, I will leave that to the C's! If I do anything more on this subject in the near future it will be just to give links to Laura Walker's work for those who are interested if I feel it worthwhile to share.

A big part of learning is being able to realize and admit what I don't know, becoming aware of my limits, especially when other things are more pressing.

And Ina and Debra: thank you for finding that link to Karla Turner's book, and for posting that section I mentioned. Re-reading that sparked a major brainstorm for me, as I now have five open Notepad documents with half-finished posts waiting for completion. I have to review Pierre's book, "The Human-Cosmic Connection" before I can continue on that front.

I have to be careful though and not get too bogged down in the circles of my own mind, as I tend to do. And I think I may know one reason for that: my natal planet Uranus sits on the Sabian Symbol degree of "A Merry Go-Round"! And to illustrate how such things can manifest in reality, I found this about the "Keystone Cops", my Avatar name:
____________________________________________________________________________________
The name has since been used to criticize any group for its mistakes, particularly if the mistakes happened after a great deal of energy and activity, or for a lack of coordination among the members. For example, in criticizing the Department of Homeland Security's response to Hurricane Katrina, Senator Joseph Lieberman claimed that emergency workers under DHS chief Michael Chertoff "ran around like Keystone Kops, uncertain about what they were supposed to do or uncertain how to do it."
______________________________________________________________________________________

I could not have chosen a more applicable avatar name! But it also stands there to remind me of my own personal nature, and to guard against it becoming reality.

On the home front - this happened in Sacramento, CA yesterday:

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Dozens of people were arrested Friday afternoon during a demonstration at the State Capitol to protest the state’s stay-at-home order amid the COVID-19 outbreak."
“I have a concern with it (COVID-19). I don’t want to push it off as if it’s nothing,” said demonstrator Lisa Michael, who traveled from Fresno. “I think it’s been overblown, according to the numbers and the data that I’m seeing coming out of Italy and out of America.”
"All I ask for is this -- and this is take care of yourself. Wear a face covering, do justice to physical distancing. You don’t want to contract this disease,” Newsom said. “This disease doesn’t know if you’re a protester, Democrat, Republican, support the election of one candidate or the ouster of another. It just knows one thing -- and that is its host. And it has a remarkable ability: people with asymptomatic conditions to transfer to someone else.”
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

People even here, in a Democratic "Sanctuary City", are awakening. But still too slowly for my taste. I went to go shopping at my favorite store the other day only to see employees stationed outside the entrances wearing masks and telling people they couldn't enter the store without wearing one. So I turned around and went to another store. I fear, though, that soon it will be made mandatory for everyone. So, I am prepared: I have a proper shield now, one perhaps necessary for a Padawan Learner who wishes one day become a Jedi Knight:

View attachment 35987

May the FARCE be with THEM!!

@Ketone Cop: Just wanted to say that I've also been loving many of your very insightful and self reflective posts! Also, I just noticed that you have an eerie resemblance to the late Robin Williams (at least in that pic you shared) -- Bless his kind and beautiful Soul.

Euromomo shows z-score graphs, and I don't really understand how this kind of curve could increase or decrease compared to the number of deaths. This Emomo page shows all Europe, and on this one is stated that Sweden had 89K total deaths in 2019, so it's 7K per month and so higher during the flu-season, and 243 deaths per day on average.

Now Sweden had 2.5K Covid-19 deaths since Feb. 15, 2020, and an average 90 covid-deaths per day (April only). How would this data spike up so much the Emomo z-score curve?
I tried to understand this, here is where I got:
The z-score is usually a normalized value, meaning in the range between 0.0 to 1.0, so that you can compare different z-scores, even if the come from different data with different value ranges. So I think what euromomo shows is percent in deviation. So hovering with the mouse over the peak for Sweden shows 14.50% deviation from the baseline in week 2020-15.
Screenshot_2020-05-03_16-49-22.png
If we use the 89000 deaths from 2019 and devide it by 52 (number of weeks per year) that makes 1711 per week on average in 2019. If in week 2020-15 it's 14.5% higher, that makes..
1711/100 = 17.11 (would be 1%)
17.11 * 14.50% = 248 (more deaths)
1711 + 248 = 1959 (deaths for 2020-15)
Now their baseline is probably different then just the average of 2019, maybe the last 3 years. And in the first graph on euromomo you can see that the baseline is adapted for the wave pattern. In this first graph the base line waves because the y-values are absolute deaths, so you see the base line is higher during flu season that it is in summer. In the Sweden graph the baseline is displayed flat but still has different values depending on the week/season, because they only want to display the deviation here. So we can assume that the baseline is actually higher on week 15 than the average of 1711 per week that we used (and would be lower than that in a summer week). So maybe that explains why we get only 1959 instead of 2500.
Maybe we can get a little further:
In the first/top graph on euromomo with absolute deaths for europe, all ages, we can see that the baseline waves around the value 51500 (between min 46000 and max 57000). So from the 'average baseline' 51500 to the max baseline value it's a difference of 5500, which is a ~10% increase from average baseline to max baseline. If we use that 10% to increase our whole-year week average of 1711 to adapt for the flu season then we get 1882 average for a flu season week. Then we do the 14% again..
1882/100 = 18.82 (would be 1%)
18.82 * 14.50% = 272 (more deaths)
1882 + 272 = 2154 (deaths for 2020-15)
So we are at least above the 2k and somewhere in the ballpark of the 2.5k.
It all very hackish and maybe March/April isn't exactly flu season etc., but the result is somewhere in the same magnitude.

Something that I have been meaning to post on the timeline. It concerns a Soros funded network of activism and is called the Climate Mobilisation organisation. And they had a plan drawn up ahead of the covid-1984 plandemic just like the PNAC paper before the New Pearl Harbour aka 9/11 happened.
This group has a plan which came out in August 2016 and revised in March 2019. It is called the Victory plan and can be downloaded from here (pdf).
It says:
How the U.S. could eliminate net greenhouse gas emissions at wartime speed, contribute to a global effort to restore a safe climate, and reverse ecological overshoot through massive WWII-scale mobilization.
and
A mobilization on this scale is the only rational response to the level of economic, security, and social risk posed by climate change. Anyone who looks at the evidence objectively would conclude that; and historians will look back and wonder why it took us so long to accept it. So be clear, a mobilization on this scale is simply inevitable, with the only question being when we get started.

As can be seen they talk about WWII-scale mobilisation and as was mentioned very early on in this thread, all the leaders a few months ago were calling on a WWII like effort or a crisis not seen since WWII etc. They were simply waiting for the event to introduce these new draconian measures. The Victory plan gives part of the picture.

The same leaders who supported the climate hoax are also behind this. Greta was treated like royalty by the UN, the WEF, the pope and other important institutions and while this event lost steam as people tired of being lectured by ignorant children, then they simply waited for the next occasion. And along came a flu like virus which got supercharged to become the vehicle to implement all those things.

They call for the Fed to step in (which they have done), for Big government, veganism and the Green new Deal. They see hope in the Democrat party.

I don't know if this really belongs to the timeline so will wait for input from others before deciding to add it or not. If interested have a look at the plan in the pdf link given above.

Added: I forgot to mention that this Victory plan also makes a strong push for veganism.

Last edited:
..And what I overlooked: we got 1959 or 2154 for one week , but the 2.5k is 'since Feb. 15', so for how many weeks?

Something that I have been meaning to post on the timeline. It concerns a Soros funded network of activism and is called the Climate Mobilisation organisation. And they had a plan drawn up ahead of the covid-1984 plandemic just like the PNAC paper before the New Pearl Harbour aka 9/11 happened.
This group has a plan which came out in August 2016 and revised in March 2019. It is called the Victory plan and can be downloaded from here (pdf).
It says:

and

As can be seen they talk about WWII-scale mobilisation and as was mentioned very early on in this thread, all the leaders a few months ago were calling on a WWII like effort or a crisis not seen since WWII etc. They were simply waiting for the event to introduce these new draconian measures. The Victory plan gives part of the picture.

The same leaders who supported the climate hoax are also behind this. Greta was treated like royalty by the UN, the WEF, the pope and other important institutions and while this event lost steam as people tired of being lectured by ignorant children, then they simply waited for the next occasion. And along came a flu like virus which got supercharged to become the vehicle to implement all those things.

They call for the Fed to step in (which they have done), for Big government and the Green new Deal. They see hope in the Democrat party.

I don't know if this really belongs to the timeline so will wait for input from others before deciding to add it or not. If interested have a look at the plan in the pdf link given above.

I haven't read it all, but I reckon put it in the timeline. It's not specifically about the virus as you say, but it does round out information that addresses the current social and economical pressures amongst other things.

Back
Top Bottom