If the objective of the much expected coronavirus vaccine isn't and can not be to trigger immunity, why is it promoted so vehemently by authorities? I guess we can only speculate at this point.
Same reason all vaccines are promoted by authorities = $$$$$$$$! Of course they don't actually work terribly well, often moving the burden of disease into more burdensome territory, or not working as well as they should, or injuring or killing the person who is vaccinated. None of these problems is allowed into mainstream consciousness. It is not allowed to be discussed.

We have perfectly good immune systems, when not under stress and with the right diet. We don't need the 'authorities' mandating interference. Sadly, they have spent the last 70 interfering, now they are about to start mandating. The history of vaccinations isn't all 'love and light'. In fact, it has mostly been 'smoke and mirrors'.

I haven't watched all of RFK Jnr's and Dr. Shiva's videos yet, but I think it's just another distraction and an example of in-fighting in movements- typical cointelpro tactics. Now whether they are consciously doing this or not I don't know. Shiva's focus seems to be on "taking down the modern-day Kennedy's" rather than solely on exposing COVID lies
Haven't watched/read RFK Jrs rebuttal myself, however what I have seen of Dr. Shiva's did appear to genuinely promote improving your immune system and exposing the 'rona' and big pharma. He seemed to me to be very much into himself though and when he started on the 'RFK is controlled opp' business I kinda did one of these :nuts:. Yes, there is such a thing as controlled opposition and it is good to make people aware of that, but it did feel like a political jab. Because after all, he is posturing himself for political office, which he makes very clear many times.

Sorry - I took the translated page 🙈
I would not be surprised if the authorities already have the "vaccine" but to preserve the semblance of due diligence and proper clinical trial, don't disclose its existence yet.

The manufacturer does not want to wait for results

While it will be months before the first confirmed results from this study are available, the world's largest manufacturer of vaccines, the Serum Institute of India, is already planning to produce the substance. The company begins production at its own risk to deliver 20 to 40 million cans in September and October. Production should be gradually increased if the active ingredient proves successful

In most cases, there is no independant control agency per se. For the majority of new drugs, the FDA only stamps the results of clinical trials that are funded and conducted by pharmaceutical companies.

Yes . And there is a bigger meaning. Studies conducted by pharmaceutical companies can be canceled within the study without publishing interim results. Many studies are not published because the results are not pleasant in the end. Then just change the design and start a new experiment until it fits. Private studies are much more expensive for institutes and are therefore carried out less.

Maybe it could be if one considers 'living containers', 'reanimation' and 'single hospital visits'. Just goes to further boggle 3D mind and linear thinking. I sometimes struggle to even try to understand 'psycho-logic'.

The linear thinking about the function or dangerousness of the virus starts from scratch. What knowledge does the individual have about basic medical knowledge? This basis determines the further linear thinking, acting and understanding. Added to this is the person's personal orientation in relation to their personality. The less knowledge there is, the more fruitful is the production of fear. The more fearful people are, the less they react to actual knowledge. And not functional for logical insights. Man has become a closed system that no longer continues linearly. They just stand still and wait for the good news that they can go. There is no way to get them to change direction - they seem dead or inoperable.

Haven't watched/read RFK Jrs rebuttal myself, however what I have seen of Dr. Shiva's did appear to genuinely promote improving your immune system and exposing the 'rona' and big pharma. He seemed to me to be very much into himself though and when he started on the 'RFK is controlled opp' business I kinda did one of these :nuts:. Yes, there is such a thing as controlled opposition and it is good to make people aware of that, but it did feel like a political jab. Because after all, he is posturing himself for political office, which he makes very clear many times.
This was RFK's response:

My Muslim housekeeper sent me this picture this morning. No - there is no longer any external difference. More and more people are not wearing masks but scarves or such curtains. Unthinkable 3 months ago.

Attachments

• Hallo Anne  - es gibt keinen Unterschied mehr zwischen uns beiden.jpg
    Hallo Anne - es gibt keinen Unterschied mehr zwischen uns beiden.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 106
Another article on how the wealthy - got wealthier over the first stimulus packages that were sent out to help the large business and Corporations. There is so much media coverage on the COV-19, these articles get lost in the shuffle. They seem to be perfectly "timed" right when most American's are getting their stimulus checks and the first of the month, when Social Security and other benefits arrive.

Wealthiest Americans raking in billions from coronavirus pandemic: report
FILE PHOTO: A sculpture of monkeys is pictured on the desk of Christian Sideris, founder of detective agency Seeclop, during an interview with Reuters amid the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak in Geneva, Switzerland April 28, 2020. REUTERS/Denis Balibouse
As 30 million Americans have lost their jobs over the last six weeks amid the coronavirus pandemic, America’s billionaires are becoming even richer.

According to a new report from the Institute for Policy Studies, a left-leaning think tank, over the past 6 weeks, American billionaires have seen their wealth increase by $406 billion — a boost of just under 14% to their net worth.

An initial decline - The global pandemic has impacted everyone’s pockets, regardless of income. As the markets have been roiled by the coronavirus and broad economic shutdown, hundreds of billionaires saw their net worth decline. In total, 267 of the world’s 2,153 billionaires saw their worth decline below $1 billion, dropping off the billionaire list. But as some billionaires struggled, others, particularly in the United States, profited.

“U.S. billionaires have seen ups and downs over the same period. Their ranks increased from 607 to 614 people, but their total wealth declined from $3.111 trillion in 2019 to $2.947 trillion in 2020,” the report noted.

But unlike most Americans, the country’s wealthiest have managed to recover their losses, and in many cases increase their net worth.

After an initial decline, by April 5, billionaire collective wealth rose to $3.017 trillion from $2.9 trillion a few weeks prior. “The U.S. billionaires, the last couple of weeks seem to be ‘delinking’ from the U.S. economy,” said Chuck Collins, one of the authors of the report. “There are some huge winners.”

Just 5 days later, according to the report, their wealth surged to $3.229 trillion — surpassing their 2019 levels. “Between March 18 — the near bottom point of the pandemic financial swoon — and April 10, 2020, U.S. billionaire wealth rebounded by $282 billion,” the report states.

‘Pandemic profiteers’ - Roughly half of the world’s billionaires have seen their wealth increase since the beginning of the year. According to the report, eight billionaires in particular saw their wealth increase by over $1 billion each.

“There’s a subgroup of people you can call ‘profiteers’ that are economically reaping enormous benefits,” Collins said.

Most billionaires derive their net worth from business holdings and investments.

By April 15, Amazon’s (AMZN) founder and CEO Jeff Bezos had increased his net worth by a staggering $25 billion, padding an already full bank account of roughly $140 billion, according to Forbes. This increase totals roughly the combined increase of the following top 7 billionaires on the list.

Following Bezos on the list is Elon Musk, the CEO of electric-car company Tesla (TSLA). He saw his net worth surge by $5 billion since the beginning of the year. He is worth just under $37 billion. Others on the list include former Microsoft (MSFT) CEO Steve Ballmer and Eric Yuan, CEO of the popular video conferencing platform Zoom (ZM). They both boosted their wealth by roughly $2.5 billion each.

How they did it - Despite the volatility of the markets, Collins said that rising stock prices and market caps of companies in tech, delivery services, and video conferencing are partly the reason behind these wealth surges.

But, he said, the “larger trend” is that Wall Street “typically” rebounds faster than the rest of the economy.

“It’s still volatile,” Collins said. “The markets may still go down substantially but in the short term, it’s odd that so much bad news would be accompanied by a surge and an updraft at the top.”

Additionally, Collins says, going into the pandemic, the scales were tipped in favor of the billionaire class. “The reward funnel,” Collins explained, moves upwards. “The tax policies were favorable to that class,” he added.

What’s more, stimulus packages passed by Congress have also benefited some of the country’s wealthiest.

While some Americans are still waiting for stimulus checks, over 30,000 Americans who earn $1 million or more a year have received over $1.5 million in coronavirus relief. The CARES Act changed tax law to allow for the relief in the form of a tax benefit.

‘Unseemly’ and ‘unethical’ - The report calls for transparency, oversight, and greater taxation to prevent billionaires from making even more money off a crisis that has now killed nearly 60,000 Americans, according to the Johns Hopkins University tracker. There are over 1 million confirmed cases of the virus in the United States.

Collins said that in exchange for coronavirus stimulus packages, companies should give greater transparency, especially about where they make their profits.

He has also called for an excess profits tax so that “companies that are making so many windfalls of this moment” are taxed at “steeply progressive levels.” The funds gained from this tax, he said, could be reinvested into public health.

Excess profits tax is a tax on profits made from events not in the company’s making. It has been used in the United States during both World War II and the Korean War. The rate of the tax has been different throughout the years, but rose as high as 95%.

“You need the government to step in and say ‘this is not the moment to grab and hoard wealth, and extract from other people’s misfortune’,” Collins said. “It’s unseemly and unethical.”

It’s particularly so, he said, at a time when the most vulnerable and lowest-income workers are being hit the hardest.

“We are… creating a ‘we are all in this together moment’,” Collins said. “And some are using that moment to extract wealth from the economy.”

In that meditative state I launched the question of why Russia has taken this path. The word "fear" came to mind. Fear "of what" I asked myself again. Then it came to me as an answer "of biological attack", "cover". Ah yes, then the light came to me: there is a great risk that the coronavirus will be used as a cover for a biological attack. It would be the perfect false flag, all the Western media would report it as the fatality of the coronavirus, and even groups of fanatics would see it as "God's punishment for Russian evils".
If this is so, it is clear that Russia is not in the most "carefree" position of Sweden or Belarus, so they used the same WHO measures as a pretext to protect their own population from the possibility of a biological attack, at least while the world hysteria about the coronavirus is still going on.

Like China, Russia has built a new hospital for Coronavirus patients.

Moscow opens coronavirus hospital it built in one month as cases jump
FILE PHOTO: An aerial view shows a new infectious hospital for patients infected with the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) on the outskirts of Moscow, Russia April 17, 2020. Denis Voronin/Moscow News Agency/Handout via REUTERS
A new Moscow hospital built in just over a month began admitting patients infected with the new coronavirus on Tuesday to help the Russian capital cope with a growing number of cases that have stretched its medical infrastructure.

My takeaway is that this is clearly a very disturbing fact that there are 10-50% increased deaths in the hardest-hit countries. Even higher percentages in big cities: NY: 299%, London: 96%, Bergamo province, Italy: 446% and Île-de-France, France: 122%. The why is only speculative and this disturbing fact is a good question for C’s.

I dunno. I think we can figure that one out!!!

Content:
"Remdesivir has never been approved as a drug anywhere in the world. The United States exemption does not correspond to a formal approval, which is a much more complex process. Even issuing a limited exemption after just a promising clinical trial is unusual.

USA allow use of Remdesivir against Corona

I dunno. I think we can figure that one out!!!

My bet for now is that the biggest part of why that is happening could be because different elites in different parts/regions of the world are playing/using the numbers differently according to their own special needs of scaring/controlling the public in their own area. This could also simply been done without much nefarious conscious will, by naive/stupid and/or money hungry local administrative people who exaggerate the numbers. As we know by now, how the numbers are counted and accounted for makes the forgery of the numbers very easy. The other big part could be that in any given disease or common cold there will always naturally be regions that are hit harder than others. The only difference this time seems to be, that the media is focusing in on those small overall "hot spots" and priming the public (falsely) that this is indicative of the whole picture, which it isn't.

Last edited:
Maybe it could be if one considers 'living containers', 'reanimation' and 'single hospital visits'. Just goes to further boggle 3D mind and linear thinking. I sometimes struggle to even try to understand 'psycho-logic'. 🤔
One of the PTBs tactics is NO logic in their doings I think. To foment more confusion and to force people to give up on trying to understand what is going on. Best thing to counteract confusion and wasting time on irrelevant details (saying goes: devil is in the details) is to focus only on the big picture.
Ofcourse, there is also the human factor and making mistakes in doing evil actions is a given.

On request, I translated the entire video verbatim, as a summary cannot describe it that way. The Austrian dialect is not easy, but I had lived there for 2 years and it is a nice language. There is still a video sequence that I unfortunately cannot share. Then she "killed" a young MP who wiped the lectern during his speech with the face mask.:deadhorse: I hope, the translation works. I love this video and respect for the woman❤

Criticism of government behavior is inappropriate. Criticism is very important, since the government's transparency is so low that it is hard to beat. They stand up and say: I don't like comparing Austria to other countries, but I have to bring Belgium to a comparison.
Ah..and Belgium has so many dead people and everyone who deals with it knows exactly: Why does Belgium have so many dead people? But not because all the corona dead are there, but all the people in the old people's home who die are counted there. This is a very unique counting method and it does not matter and is not proven whether they even had Covid. That is a number that is not comparable with Austria and also not with other European countries. And that's not what I'm saying, but that say the Belgian Minister of Health. And she's a health minister and a doctor, she knows what she says and she probably knows more like her.

And now to you, Federal Chancellor. They stand here, give an answer without content what we already know from you and they have failed to tell about their experts today. Who are your experts? What calculations were the numbers made on? And they say people are afraid. Of course, people are afraid, that's very clear, because they made people afraid. They said in the past few weeks 100,000 people will die, someone will know someone who died of Corona. We will have mountains of corpses, we will need mass graves and these are all expressions from their press conferences, Mr. Chancellor. And then they get upset that people are afraid, but that is the basic prerequisite for being able to curtail people's fundamental rights. And that's exactly why they want people to be afraid.

And suddenly everything changed yesterday. Yesterday you announced, Federal Chancellor, that everything could now be loosened up again. We even open the catering trade. However, only until 11 p.m. I don't know either, but maybe your experts have determined that the virus is nocturnal because it is active again after midnight. Chancellor, you have no idea what you are doing. They try to try something and at the same time they try to say to the Austrians permanently: Everything is very important and very very dangerous and therefore you have to have all masks. And then the entire government sits in parliament with masks when the camera is on. But none of them has a mask with them or a mask on their faces during the sessions. And today there are 2 colleagues XX wearing a mask in Parliament. And then I ask myself seriously: What's this all about? They do not need a mask, they are healed and they are immune. These people can no longer infect anyone. It is a masquerade game and a masked ball that is performed here at the expense of the population. Take yourself a little more seriously the situation.

And at the same time, they ordered the interior minister at the hand of the police officers to spy on and punish the citizens. A mother is fined 500 € because her children accidentally play with other children in the park. There, a woman is punished for having coffee on the park bench and accidentally not being three feet away. The most important task today is to punish innocent citizens. In this country there is a thinking that was there before. (Brief reference to Ischgl. Ischgl is an international ski area, where there was a mass outbreak that was kept secret. From there, many infected people came to Germany.)

I would like to thank the Austrians. The Austrians have done a lot in the past week. In contrast to the government, the Austrians lived discipline and made sacrifices. And the Federal Chancellor is very relaxed, writes letters here, no idea. With over 1.5 million unemployed, the Federal Chancellor is still completely relaxed and explains to the citizens that they must continue to be afraid so that they can be monitored further and their rights and freedoms restricted. And then we form the 25 billion kovak (government aid) that has been removed from parliamentary control. I would like to thank the Austrians for their discipline. You deserve thanks, but not this federal government.

Joe wrote the following some time back where a similar question came up and maybe it is also of help:
What questions would you like answered? Maybe people who have questions for the Cs about the state of the world can start a new thread and post them there and forum members can then try and answer them by using the wealth of information that has already been transmitted combined with the information that we collect every day on Sott.net and this forum. I'd say that with those sources combined, there would be very few questions we could not answer with a decent degree of accuracy.

This might also be a very useful way of coming up with good questions for the Cs that really can't be answered by ourselves.
The above quote is from the last session thread. Joe nailed it with this one, as usual ;-).
I don't have a question for C's but have for others.
Most of the time I feel ok with everything is happening. It's strange & crazy, shocking & chilling but it is what it is. At initial shock when things go vividly crazy even more, like this "pandemic", pass and I adapt.

In the introspective everything that happened in my life leads me to this moment or future moments. Living in a narcissistic family, encounters with psychopaths and others with character disorders, surviving the war in Croatia, suffering, lack of food and other things that happen to me which I in the past perceived like suffering but now as a building of my character. And having a forum that provides quality information about everything is happening makes me feel secure and protected. So, now, I feel prepared. But, I do wonder how long this will last? Are we talking about two years or 20 years?

So, my question for others is: do you afraid? What do you think how long will this gonna last (to the point when this civilization is over)? What do you think will happen in the next couple of years?

Just when I thought I almost had COVID-19 figured out, I saw this article by Mike Adams.

Wow, that's some chutzpah in that article. It's complete bullshit propaganda.

1. It cherry-picks the data, showing NYC and other worst hit areas and pretending like it represents the whole world. That's like explaining to aliens what humanity is like by describing Hitler and Stalin.

2. It makes patently false claims like "a global pattern of 50 percent excess mortality from any cause". Again, analysing 14 of the worst-hit countries gives you nothing even remotely resembling "global data". This is outright lying.

3. The crap about CFR/IFR is amazing.
Pandemic denialists routinely obfuscate the difference between CFR and IFR, falsely comparing the IFR of the coronavirus with the CFR of the seasonal flu to try to claim the coronavirus is "no more dangerous than the flu." The comparison is intellectually dishonest and smacks of scientific illiteracy, which seems common among the pandemic denialists

Are you fukking kidding me? All the media have been doing the opposite, comparing the CFR of corona with IFR of the flu. Nobody is using IFR for corona. Nobody can use it because nobody knows what it is. Nobody knows how many people might have the virus.

And the CFR for corona is known to be bloated because we know that most countries count 'probable cases' or untested cases as corona deaths, never mind heart attacks and cancers.

4. They're making assumptions, trying to use overall deaths as 'proof' that there are more corona deaths than recorded. This is as unscientific as you can get.

Persej already wrote good comments on the article, so I'll leave it at that. The article is garbage. Even the commenters on ft.com are calling bullshit on it, for example:
What. a fear-mongering distorted headline. I would have hoped that the FT could at least be objective. Deaths are firstly deaths with Covid-19, not necessarily because of it. Most of the vulnerable would have died of something as they were so vulnerable; so the flu, pneumonia and the rest are off the hook. The other thing is that the those who have had it, unless they were hospitalised, which was only in the most severe cases, have been excluded from the figures, so the mortality figures look far far worse than they really are. But the story here shouldn't be Covid-19, but the over reaction of governments. The real loss of life are those of the young who might well be unemployed for the rest of their lives; that won't become quantifiable for a while yet, but will show the extra loss of life due to Covid-19 to be insignificant compared to the effects of lockdown.

Also, something to ponder: what if there's actually a flu outbreak in some places at the same time? Wanna guess how many flu deaths would be counted as corona deaths?

Not sure if this has been posted here yet - apologies if so. Vanessa Beely just shared this newspaper cutting from the UK about a man who in attending their 98 brother in a care home witnessed them 'presuming' and then recording his death as coronavirus. The person writing the letter to the newspaper highlights how this will be distorting statistics and causing problems overall. It seems to me that it's this kind of exposure that will contribute to an even greater exposure - like the C's said - of this nefarious farce to the great majority of people:

If excess deaths are COVID-19 related then is Jeffrey Epstein's death due to COVID-19? Just asking! 🤔
They're definitely not going to let those excess deaths go to waste! A justification for longer lockdown, banning cigarettes, guns,etc, etc, etc!
They just can't help but double down on insanity, stupid had left years ago!
Hmmmm. Need to check the death certificate on this one. He didn't kill himself. He supposedly had sudden onset respiratory distress. Maybe so! Can we get a meme on this?

Back
Top Bottom