Something is going on with the numbers in my region... In the same newspaper there are 2 articles:one that states that the numbers of new infected are 381,of which 105 confirmed by test(with official numbers in every town, mine with only 26 infected in a town of 400000), and another article where the responsible of Health says that in the last 24 hours there were 950 diagnosed by GPs(health care clinics)... So which one is true? And they are already threatening us with full quarantine again.
I have to mention that I live in the heart of Spain, in all senses. Many "important" politicians come from this region, or have family ties here. People tend to be very dry(as the weather) and authoritarians.They are used to being treated like little kids. Also, there are many Opus Dei members(a very strict catholic sect inside Catholicism). As I stated in another post, there are more people and children wearing masks every day. And the weather is getting warmer also, like 27 C today,so I don't really get it...
And about infected people, I just assume, I am not a doctor, that many might be just allergic reactions. We are surrounded by glyphosat sprayed fields and every year many people have huge allergic reactions to the gramineae. I might be wrong in my assumptions, but reading and hearing stories about how they diagnose people, I wouldn't discard it.
This region and Catalunya are the only regions that are going to continue with phase 0,we didn't graduate to Phase 1...we are very bad kids and need to be punished

It looks like Cuomo is going into full retard mode.

Andrew Cuomo just tapped Bill Gates to help him 'reimagine' what New York's public schools will look like when they reopen in the fall

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo plans to "reimagine" New York's public schools when they reopen in the fall, and Bill Gates is going to help him do it.

New York's public school system, the largest in the country, has been closed since March 16 and will remain closed through the rest of the school year as the city battles the worst outbreak of the novel coronavirus in the country. Though Cuomo did not provide many details on his plans for the school system or the collaboration with the Gates Foundation, the governor did allude that major changes to New York's classrooms may be on the way.

"The old model of everybody goes and sits in a classroom and the teacher is in front of that classroom, and teaches that class, and you do that all across the city, all across the state, all these buildings, all these physical classrooms — why with all the technology you have?" Cuomo said during his daily press briefing on the pandemic Tuesday.

The Gates Foundation told Business Insider in a statement the organization had "committed to work with New York State on its efforts to ensure equitable access to education for its students in response to the COVID-19 pandemic," and will soon provide more details about the partnership.

The collaboration with Cuomo won't be the first time the Gates Foundation has experimented with education. The billionaire-led organization spent $1 billion and seven years working on an initiative to improve test performance for students in low-income schools by closely monitoring teacher effectiveness. A report by independent think-tank RAND reviewing all the Gateses' education efforts in the US found in 2018 that the program ultimately didn't improve test scores or drop-out rates in the long-term, Business Insider reported at the time. In some cases, the program even "did more harm than good," Jay Greene, a professor of education at the University of Arkansas, wrote on Education Next.

Don't know why but I'm feeling very optimistic today. Strange feeling like something has shifted in the world..

Posted this yesterday on FB.

"Evidence starting to trickle out now that this virus has been around since November at least, probably longer. That would make sence as I've said Not many in the community is catching this thing as far as I can see. It seems LOTS of people have already got this virus and build immunity the natural way. Maybe someone should tell Government so lockdown can end"

Then today just released over an hour ago maybe they read my post😂😂

Is this a new reality😂

When outside reality becomes congruent with one's inside reality I always like to take that as a hint that I am on the right track. The quicker it happens the nearer you are to 'giving each thing its due', osit.

Last edited:
Fear of death is the death of freedom and always has been.

I've been thinking about this and discussing it with forum members around me for a while now. In Timothy Ashworth's book, he explains that according to Paul, the important thing was to have 'the faith of Christ' (not really faith 'in Christ' as is often mistranslated). What that means, he says, is to have faith even in the face of crucifixion, as Christ did. This I understand as a willingness to believe in what one knows to be right and true - values and ideals, something larger than us in a spiritual sense - even if that means death. (Incidentally, this is an attitude towards life that Caesar seemed to have as well, and as we know Paul may have been in fact referring to him.)

In contrast, we have the 'program complete' according to the Cs, which some of us have speculated as having to do with materialism, nihilism and postmodernism. And this makes sense. Because materialists don't believe in anything spiritual, therefore staying alive is the highest value for them, therefore they are in panic with the threat of a 'killer virus' and more than willing to give away their dignity and liberties because of that. A few pages back on this thread someone quoted Karla Turner as saying that she had a sort of dream or vision in which it was explained to her that the plan of the aliens was to make natural disasters bad enough to make humanity think they would die, and then convince them to surrender their sovereignty in order to be saved. I don't know if that's what's coming, but again it fits the pattern of controlling the masses through fear of death. And it is coherent with the Cs insistence to 'enjoy the show' and don't worry too much about 3D considerations, that it's the soul that matters, etc.

The surprising thing for me is that the threat of the virus is not really that scary, even if we believe the official information - yet the vast majority of people are completely submissive to the whole thing, no matter how nonsensical, obnoxious, even harmful the measures imposed on them are. I have to say I am very disappointed of the masses. I would have expected a stronger degree of resistance and critical thinking, but nope. Now imagine how they will react when a real threat comes along. People's attitude is so puzzling that I can only conclude that the Cs were right.

No doubt true for maybe 20% - but other than here, when can they find support for their thoughts and step by step they will learn to shut up or go sleep on the streets. And the 20% at the other extreme will bleat and scream and make so much noise that the middle 60% of sheep will just do what they've been told - as they always have. I don't hold out much faith in the fake mass awakening happening in this most heavily of programmed worlds. If we accept that the stakes have never been higher in those 300,000 years then we should expect the programming to be the most effective ever undertaken. I talk daily to 'normal' educated, professional people who absolutely believe in the cause of chopping off their own face to spite their body! They are fervent about it and I know if you scratch their skin - beneath they will happily sanction the ultimate for those who disobey (because, hell you must want people to die!)

Anyway, enough. Thanks for listening. Its just a day in the life. The buttercups flood my garden, and the bees are buzzing and the birds are a nesting... tomorrow is another chance to go again...

The C's have said that basically the only hope that some of us will have will be to make it to 4th density as STO candidates, where at least we will be on equal footing with our STS masters. It seems that part of that journey may include awake people rising up against the PTB all over the world. It's happening now and will grow as suffering increases. The system is already overheating and is gonna blow a major gasket. People will be forced to work and network together in smaller groups to survive. Things will get tougher for the PTB as well, and perhaps they will 'run out of time'. The harder the PTB push for their 'new normal', the more alternative new normals increase in potential. Naturally, there will be those who choose to happily go along with the program.
[edit for clarity]

Last edited:
The surprising thing for me is that the threat of the virus is not really that scary, even if we believe the official information - yet the vast majority of people are completely submissive to the whole thing, no matter how nonsensical, obnoxious, even harmful the measures imposed on them are.

Indeed, and I even would go one step further, in the spirit of what I wrote earlier about our philosophical tradition: all these number games and weighing the virus against the measures are of course important, but they could also hide something deeper, namely that even if the virus was the killer virus the WHO said it is at the beginning, even if we could expect it to kill off 10% of the population in each country, even then they would have crossed a line with this lockdown. Ask yourself: would you accept this tyranny even if the virus was a killer? Would you find it okay that you can't hug your parents even if you decide it's worth it, be with your loved ones when they are ill or dying, that you can't attend funerals, that you need to close your business even though people still want to come to your shop etc.? Would you accept being treated like a mere virus-spreading machine, denied your very moral agency? Clearly, there are fundamental values at stake here - values that speak to our human existence beyond being mere tools, mere cogs in a wheel. If they succeed in making humanity succumb to this false promise of comfort and safety at the expense of our inner light, of our deeper perception of and interaction with the world, then life on earth becomes pointless, and the universe will end it. This is a spiritual war that has little to do with how deadly this virus is. The fact that it's a nothing burger just makes it more shocking how easily people can be turned into beasts, but on the positive side it also may make it easier for some to wake up to the fact that this IS a spiritual war.

in buses, trams and trains, wearing a mask is mandatory, because it's difficult to keep a 1.5m distance, and the mask is supposed to decrease the 'risk'. However, the mask should be a regular one, which people should order themselves or make themselves. So silly...
Yeah, none of this is about the stated reasons. It's all about harassment and conditioning the population. The masks are pure evil. Not only do they not help, as admitted by pretty much everyone all the way to the WHO itself, but they actually do harm in several ways, as I've mentioned before.

1. You inhale back the CO2 you exhale, depriving yourself of oxygen. This is already a big problem for all people with lung issues and breathing difficulty.
2. Breathing gets rid of waste. With a mask, you reinfect yourself with all the waste that's supposed to come out. You amplify the viral load that you have. Mikovits said that with the amount of viruses in her body as a result of her job, wearing a mask would literally kill her.
3. Isolating yourself from the natural environment weakens your immune system. If people are going to wear masks every day for months, we can expect a lot of sickness once they all stop.

It's amazing that something this stupid can get implemented almost everywhere and only a few doctors speak against it.

It wasn't clear to me until when the 1.5m will stand. I'm guessing it will stay for a long while.
I'm more and more confused about the plans here as well. The emergency state (or whatever the -flick- this is) is supposed to end next week. But what is really ending? I have no idea. We can already go out whenever we want, just not in large groups. So that's not much of an issue. Opening things has its own schedule, so that's not it either. And they keep saying that masks will be with us long after this. So what exactly is going to happen when this 'thing' ends? I don't know.

Fortunately, almost nobody here is keeping a distance. It's just the stupid masks. But I think the whole point of the masks and distance has nothing to do with viruses. The plan seems to be to keep this up as long as possible, preferably forever, I guess. But of course the longer it lasts, the more people will be against it, and we'll start seeing problems caused by the masks, and so on, so it will be interesting.

I expect they'll lift all restrictions sometime in June, but they will most definitely keep pumping the narrative and recommending social distancing and whatnot. The problem (for them) is that no one will be practicing this and they will not be able to enforce this.
I'm wondering how this crap can really be legal. They want to keep masks and distancing, but based on what do they want to enforce that long-term? I don't understand the details, but I think this is only possible under the 'state of emergency' or martial law or whatever the hell this thing actually is. So if they keep telling people to do all this stupid shit but can't actually fine me, then I don't really care. I'll just ignore the 'recommendations'. Other people suffocating themselves to death due to authoritarian stupidity isn't really my problem.

Does anyone have a good understanding of the legality of these measures in connection to basic human rights and the constitution, which should be pretty similar in all of Europe and America?

Normally, the virus only infected epithelial cell lines in the respiratory lining giving just a standard flu. Now we have the coronavirus merged with the rest that makes it just contagious and which just facilitates its spread across our bodies and its systems. In normal circumstances, it would not have happened, if it was not for this experiment and with this unintended consequence. Pretty interesting.
Is there a difference in vaccinations in Western and Eastern Europe? It seems that the West is pretty clearly hit worse. I know there were vaccinations going on in Italy shortly before this. But what about the other places? I remember somebody mentioned that the TB vaccine that might actually be helpful is given in some places and not others. Do we know more about the vaccination standards/differences in west/east of Europe?

I don't know if I'm imagining things, but yesterday evening I felt like this constant 'gloomy pressure', that some of us talked about earlier and that I've been feeling since ca the beginning of March, suddenly lifted. And it still hasn't come back. It maybe just something happening inside my head, but I'm curious if someone else experienced anything similar? Did someone just switch off or destroy the 'beaming apparatus'? :lol::cool2:
I felt something similar for the last few days - less anger, more resilience, more ability to take the "bird's eye view", more humour about this madness...
I haven't had a 'sudden' change, but I feel like the gloom has progressively gone away. It feels like all the things that we've been talking about and understood rationally for a while are getting internalised and I'm really starting to 'feel' them. Feeling calmer, less afraid of where things might go, more prepared to deal with anything, and less bothered by all the stupidity. Pretty much the way luc describes it here above.

Mask craft: Best effective fabric is said to be 4-ply microfiber cleaning cloth. Filters 3 microns. Readily available, washable, near-indestructible and inexpensive.
So the mask will better protect others from you, but will probably kill you much faster. Great. Everyone should get one.

1. How do I save a video from YouTube, Facebook, etc.? Save it so it's "in the box" on my hard drive.
2. Is there software already on my PC Windows 8 that will facilitate this? If yes--what is it called and where? How?
3. Or is there software that I have to download and put somewhere on my PC to do this? If yes then what is it called? where do I find it? and how should the process work?
There are various ways. One is browser plugins.
Firefox has that Easy Youtube Downloader that's been mentioned. This one has been working for many years.
I don't think Chrome-based browsers have anything, though. They get plugins from that stupid google store, and of course google bans downloading from youtube because Nazi censorshit. (If I'm wrong, somebody tell me what plugin I can get for Vivaldi browser.)

Other options are software and websites, some of which have been mentioned.

What I use a lot now is the getvideo.org website. It's simple and seems to work well so far. An easy way is to load the regular youtube page and then rewrite the youtube.com in the link to gvyoutube.com. (GV = getvideo) This will take you to getvideo page for the relevant video, where you get the download links.

Sometimes when I have downloaded information from various sources I have trouble finding "where it went" and retrieving it, and getting it to open and run.
As was already mentioned, this setting is in your browser. In Firefox there's a Downloads section with "Save files to" where you set the folder where all your downloaded files will end up. Other browsers should have something similar.

Also, don't worry about videos disappearing. There are probably quite a few of us here saving whatever seems important. And also, while things are constantly disappearing from CensorshipTube, they are constantly being reuploaded there by many people.

I've already posted here my own links to a bunch of these videos, but I think they can still be found on CensorshipTube now. People keep putting them up faster than GoogleNaziPolice takes them down. If you can't find a video that you know was posted here, just ask for it. Somebody will probably have it.

I have also thought that we were in the 1930's but then what if the war has already started???
As far as I'm concerned, the moment the lockdown started was when they declared war on us. This is it. I don't think it can be any clearer.

I just noticed something, on my phone I always type in ”cassiopaea” in the browser to get to the forum via Google. Cassiopaea.com is usually the first option that comes up with a link to the forum underneath. Well, today the site is ranked 6th (the transcript books come before) and there is no direct link to the forum. I haven’t done anything out of the ordinary with my phone, so I thought that was a little strange.
It's not strange. If you use the tools of the enemy, why would you be surprised you get crappy results? Why would anybody use Google when there are plenty of good alternatives that don't censor results, don't track you, and don't promote fascism and everytyhing that's evil? Voluntarily using google HitlerSearch gives you little excuse to complain about the results. Using HitlerSearch is like voting for Biden. Why would you do that?

Besides being in the over 60 risk group, I have autoimmune issues. In pursuing the cause of ongoing anemia, testing revealed I have activated Epstein-Barr virus (usually acquired from mononucleosis infection). I never had mono as commonly perceived but did have a very bad case of strep throat when I was 13.
If that's your situation, you might hopefully be able to use it as a good legit reason to opt out.

Situation here is slowly moving towards indifference towards the measures. At work, in our large office with about 15 people, nobody wears a mask, and there's exactly zero distancing, so that's good.

Outside, people wear masks, but they're getting sloppy about it. They wear them when they're walking alone, but usually when I see a bunch of people together, at least half of them take their masks off (the irony of which is rather funny).

In the supermarket, it's just me mostly boycotting the mask, but pretty much everyone ignoring distancing. In fact, I've seen almost no distancing anywhere, including some places that have signs telling you to keep a 2m distance. People are getting bored with this, and while nobody's really complaining, I'm seeing more of a half-assed approach to wearing masks.

I don't see nearly as much insanity in my country as I see in the posts in this thread, so I guess I live in one of the 'better' places. This probably contributes to me not being all too worried. But there's still a clear global agenda that our country participates in because it's clear our politicians didn't come up with this nonsense on their own. The orders from above, wherever that is, are all too visible in this madness.

While strict measures have to go sooner or later, what I'm seeing now is a global push to maintain this 'new normal' with masks and distancing. Not sure what the real goal is, but it seems to me to be about breaking the human spirit. So make sure yours doesn't.

This forum certainly helps in keeping the spirit up, probably more than anything else.

Holy crap
Microsoft has announced they are setting up a data centre in New Zealand.
I am now terrified of this government.
Jacinda Ardern has sold her soul
The situation in Poland is the same. Yesterday, our Prime Minister (bankster) with a happy face announced happiness and paradise in Poland because of Microsoft's investment of one billion dollars in Poland. There is also supposed to be some kind of database in Poland, I guess the database for Central and Eastern Europe. They will count us, because somewhere this data from electronic identity will have to be stored.

Did European athletes catch coronavirus while competing at World Military Games in Wuhan in OCTOBER?

French athletes believe they caught coronavirus at the World Military Games in Wuhan in October, 20 days before the first recorded case in China.

It comes after it was revealed that Frenchman Amirouche Hammar, 43, had been infected with COVID-19 outside Paris as early as December.

The hospital where Hammar was treated for chest pains has since re-tested samples and found the fishmonger was positive for the virus on December 27. It is not known where he caught the virus, although his wife works close to Charles de Gaulle airport.

A number of French athletes who were at the World Military Games from October 18 to 27 have since described coming down with severe flu-like symptoms while at the event.

Elodie Clouvel, a world champion modern pentathlete, was asked on March 25 whether she was anxious about spending the summer in Japan for the Olympics. She told Loire 7: 'No because I think that with Velentin (Belaud, her partner, also a pentathlete) we have already had the coronavirus, well the COVID-19.'

The 31-year-old went on: 'We were in Wuhan for the World Military Games at the end of October. And afterwards, we all fell ill. Valentin missed three days of training. Me, I was sick too. [...] I had things I had never had before. We weren't particularly worried because no one was talking about it yet.'

Amirouche Hammar came forward after a hospital near Paris revealed it had re-tested old flu samples and found a positive test for coronavirus on December 27.

The Algerian-born fish market worker had not travelled to China, and the result suggests the virus was spreading in France well before January 24 when the country confirmed its first case.

Speaking to BFMTV, Hammar said he had suffered 'very serious' chest pains but said doctors had been mystified by his illness before eventually diagnosing a lung infection.

Although experts have urged caution about the findings, the WHO said today it was 'not surprising' that a case had occurred in December and said that more such discoveries were possible.

'It's also possible there are more early cases to be found,' WHO spokesman Christian Lindmeier told a UN briefing in Geneva.

Hammar's wife works at a supermarket near Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris where passengers are known to go shopping after they land.
The doctor who revealed the case said the patient's wife had worked at a fish market with Chinese colleagues.

She added: 'A lot of athletes at the World Military Games were very ill. We were recently in touch with a military doctor who told us: "I think you had it because a lot of people from this delegation were ill."'

The French delegation were competing in the 7th World Military Games in Wuhan - just 20 days before the first Chinese person officially became ill with coronavirus - with 402 athletes present, along with 10,000 other athletes from all over the world.

According to French news channel BFMTV, a number of athletes returned to France with unusual symptoms, including fevers and body aches.

According to the news channel, none of the returning athletes was tested and the French Army who were responsible for organising their athletes at the military games reportedly confirmed that they had not wanted to test any athletes either.

Doctors have speculated that the virus might have been making its way around before even December, in November or even in October, and the latest revelations seem to underscore that.

BFMTV quotes one athlete, who preferred to remain anonymous, as saying that he originally thought he had simply caught a cold.

However, when news began to emerge of an epidemic in Wuhan, many athletes on a WhatsApp group reportedly began to openly wonder if it was possible that they had contracted the disease too.

Now that it has been revealed that Amirouche Hammar in France had the coronavirus back in December, closer attention is being paid to what these athletes have said.

Local media report that since she spoke up on March 25, many athletes have been asked not to answer questions from journalists and to refer media enquiries to the head of communication of the French armies.

According to French media, athletes who were in Wuhan reportedly received telephone calls from the army a few weeks ago to reassure them.

One of these athletes, who also preferred to remain anonymous, is quoted as saying: 'We were told: there is no risk, you left on 28th October and the virus arrived on 1st November.'

French media report that sick athletes were also noted in some other delegations, including the Swedish delegation, with people returning to Sweden with strong fevers.

Around 100 people from the Swedish Armed Forces attended the World Military Games in Wuhan and stayed in the city for two weeks.

Several competitors fell ill and were screened for the virus, although none were reported to have tested positive.

It comes after Sweden's government epidemiologist Anders Tegnell said it was 'very natural' to assume that coronvirus was spreading in Scandinavia from November.

Tegnell told Sweden's TT news agency: 'There wasn't any spread [of infection] outside Wuhan until we saw it in Europe later.

'But I think that you could find individual cases among Wuhan travellers who were there in November to December last year. That doesn't sound at all strange, but rather very natural.'

Sweden - one of just a handful of countries to resist a lockdown - has no plans to implement large-scale sample testing of patients who received care for respiratory symptoms or flu last year to see if they had coronavirus.

The country's first official coronavirus case was a woman in Jönköping who tested positive on January 31st after a trip to China. The woman has since recovered from the illness.

I wonder how France is going end up with the wish by the government to extend the lockdown until the 24th of July and I think that polls have to be taken with a grain of salt as always. The government can come up with any percentage of support they wish so as to justify their lockdown. There is probably a wish to keep the lockdown for as long as possible so as not to have to face the wrath of the French population as things are slowly starting to hurt.

I think you misunderstood the main point here with this extension. It's important for each reader to clarify the situation and explain that the French government hasn't decided to extend the lockdown until the 24th of July. They decided to extend the "state of sanitary emergency". It means they extended their power as limiting freedom by some decrees (tracking, avoiding gathering and so forth) but also allowing more economic help for private companies in need for example (for what they say).
What I wrote and I might be wrong is that the wish of the government has been to extend the lockdown until the 24th of July. Yes, they are gradually easing the lockdown measures like quite a number of other countries as from the 11th of May. This is what the French government called "extending the state of sanitary emergency", but isn't that just a technical sounding description which hides their wish for further extending the draconian measures?
The longer people live under these conditions, the more they get accustomed to having their rights violated and to the new control measures, such as social distancing, drones, restriction of movement, tracking devises etc.

From the link which @Starshine gave:
France’s minister of health has announced an extension of the public health state of emergency until July 24. The country was placed under emergency on March 24 due the Covid-19 outbreak.
The move was announced by Olivier Veran on Saturday, following an emergency meeting of the Council of Ministers.
While the state of health emergency was expected to be lifted on May 23, doing so was deemed to be “premature” and carrying risk of the “epidemic resurgence,” the draft bill reads as quoted by local media.
The government’s decision to extend the emergency is set be submitted to the country’s legislature for final approval next week.

It was not immediately clear whether the emergency extension will affect the plans to begin gradually lifting the restrictions starting from May 11. The country is expected to reopen schools and businesses, easing the weeks-long lockdown. Still, life "wouldn’t be back to normal” at once, France's President Emmanuel Macron has warned. Reopening of the country will be effected in “several phases” and a “recovery period” will be set out.
My question is: Hasn't the French government the whole time called this a state of sanitary emergency or did they call it something else to begin with like coup d'etat or emergency lockdown or house arrest?

In fact, I'd like to know what our rulers really know about that covid story. Are they part of those who don't want to be seen as stupid by the ones who stand in their social category like we talked about it sooner?
Or do they understand the silly things they are doing, following an agenda?
It is hard to know what they know, but at the same time we can not speak of them as one homogenous grouping. Knowledge is compartmentalized in the STS hierarchical power structure. Some clearly know that this is not dangerous (like Neil Ferguson to take an obvious example), which is why they don't follow the silly lockdown rules themselves. What is defining is that they all belong to the group of pathological deviants who make up a pathocracy and one of the key defining features is a lack of conscience. They are not necessarily unintelligent and would for example also get the memo, when the UN says that 256 million people will face starvation because of the lockdown measures which has crashed the economy. It is therefore blatant to them that some percentage of these people will die and that it will dwarf the comparatively few who are going to die from this virus. Yet such realisations doesn't make them lose any sleep. They don't feel the suffering of others but mimic emotions to get their political messages across.

They are driven by things such as power, sex, greed, narcissistic aggrandisement, money and domination over others to mention some of the key things. They no doubt feel special and as belonging to a special elevated group above the plebeians. A part of the game is to follow the rules imposed from higher up in the hierarchy and thus they follow the orders coming from above, while trying to make the best of it for themselves by tailoring things to their benefit. But as Lobaczewski mentioned, then psychopaths are not good managers and once every position of power is occupied by a pathological deviant then such a society can only go down.

Is there a difference in vaccinations in Western and Eastern Europe? It seems that the West is pretty clearly hit worse. I know there were vaccinations going on in Italy shortly before this. But what about the other places? I remember somebody mentioned that the TB vaccine that might actually be helpful is given in some places and not others. Do we know more about the vaccination standards/differences in west/east of Europe?

That was exactly Mikovits point in her interview with Dr. Mercola. Italy got a special batch for the flu vaccine this last Winter. It was more toxic than usual. She gave specific details.

And today, another preprint went live at medRxiv showing a positive link between the lack of the TB vaccine and higher mortality rates. The UK, the U.S., Spain, Italy, France are all countries which removed this vaccine from their programs.

pmed.1001012.g002.jpg

Map displaying BCG vaccination policy by country.
A: The country currently has universal BCG vaccination program. B: The country used to recommend BCG vaccination for everyone, but currently does not. C: The country never had universal BCG vaccination programs.

There has been at least half a dozen pre-prints at medRxiv during the last week or so related with the TB vaccine and COVID. It seems that for a potential benefit, the vaccine has to be given early on in childhood.

And speaking of TB:

"A three-month lockdown followed by a 10-month ‘recovery’ period could lead to an additional 6 million infections by 2025, the study found."

Did European athletes catch coronavirus while competing at World Military Games in Wuhan in OCTOBER?

Yes they did. I spoke with a colleague who told me he knows some athletes who went to the Military Games in Wuhan and when they came back, they had COVID symptoms - flu plus anosmia and dysgeusia.

With regards to the C's explanation that the virus could have positive effects and make people less controllable, there was this article that says that the Pentagon are banning people to inlist if they have had the virus.

Thank you very much Aenas. I wanted to come back to this information since I think it's very important. A lot of data are shared here, personal thoughts and analysis, various information, medical studies, videos and so forth. If some of it concerns sometimes the same topic or the same category, others take us to another step, "digging deeper" in this new... era. I mean that sometimes, someone posts a piece of information that brings us to another level, and according to me, this army stuff is part of this important agenda.

Can you imagine that, US Army is going to refuse volunteers to join JUST because they had flu? And more important, that decision comes from the famous PENTAGON! Is this information not completely astonishing??
And most of all, won't it be an open door for other companies hiring conditions? Don't you think that many people around the world won't wonder why? Won't it bring another "good" reason to fuel fear in the heart and soul's citizen?

As the C's told us once, the more the situation will be critical for PTB, the more they will do stupid and unthinkable things.
Many members use to say/think that humanity is kind of splitting into 2 parts, those who don't believe and those who do. I think we can add a 3rd category with those in the middle, awakening and/or asking themselves what's going on. This kind of official decision will help some of these people making the right choice... or not...

I also noticed that for many years, we have been used to say/hear that the USA is like a testing ground for mass control and other STS stuff. This move could be another attempt to try to see if that goes through...

Once again, I thank you all for being here, sharing your thoughts, information, knowledge. If it can help some of you feel better, I can see that many people around me don't agree with the government moves and their freedom limitation. Even if some of them don't have your knowledge and don't understand exactly what's going on here, they don't seem to fall in line with all of that and it sounds good for the future... Keep faith... I'm trying to not feel depressed but it's not easy every day, as for each of you. Nevertheless, let's not forget that we all might be like anchors to anyone around us...

So, even if you don't feel good one day, take a break, count on the other members, and then come back to hat you have to do because, yeah, you chose to do it and somewhere, at some point, someone needs you...

May the force be with you all 💫

So many people are so afraid of the virus as to be completely irrational. They seem to need their rituals - facemasks, gloves, sanitizing gel, hand washing, social distancing - as a form of self calming. It explains why they have such a violent reaction to people not doing the rituals. Not doing the rituals makes them feel unsafe, so somebody else not doing the rituals is seen as an attack on them personally. Forget that if their rituals are effective, they should be safe. The mind virus seems to have literally turned their brains to mush, or at least that part which is used for rational thinking.

Today we had to go to the vet with our senior (near geriatric) St. Bernard. Quite a bit of a scare after three days of vomiting, but now she is snoring happily behind the couch. We went to a different Vet Clinic, smaller than the one we usually go to but closer to us.
We get to the vet, we wait, although we made a firm appointment, and out comes the doctor, the same one that misdiagnosed our chow-chow that shortly died after seeing him. The doctor approaches us in the parking, and after inviting the three of us in a little fenced grass garden, we start exchanging words. I was awkwardly trying to feel normal about the fact that the first part of the consult is done out in the nature, hoping that the doctor has a good memory. I noticed he was wearing a mask and gloves, unlike us wearing neither. When he started talking I was completely puzzled why doesn't he take his mask off and stop mumbling. While explaining about the symptoms as I took a step closer to him he automatically took a step back. Only then, it occured to me that I was not wearing a mask as per the covid convention(and neither was my husband, but he was standing at a more covidly correct distance). We finished the conversation and proceeded towards the building, where I failed to put any gloves and /or use any sanitizer. It did not cross my mind once that I have to do that. No one asked me either, so it wasn't me 100%. I did put the mask on when I entered the reception area and waited for the 'Child' to finish with the blood tests and other tests and consults..

I hope I will be more vigilant next time and rememberer to behave in covid manner, otherwise I might receive all the rude comments no one needs. Talk about my WYSIWYG freudian slips ... this was a major slide!

Happy Pebbles drank water and fingers crossed, still sleeping.

Back
Top Bottom