The law itself means nothing. What matters is whether the people in power observe the law or defy the law.

I think Texans just got the green light to defy the lockdown.

I felt something similar for the last few days - less anger, more resilience, more ability to take the "bird's eye view", more humour about this madness... On the other hand, there is also great pain, but it's not so much anger or rebellious thoughts, but pain of saying good-bye - good-bye to the old world, the old life, to people I thought were different...
I haven't had a 'sudden' change, but I feel like the gloom has progressively gone away. It feels like all the things that we've been talking about and understood rationally for a while are getting internalised and I'm really starting to 'feel' them. Feeling calmer, less afraid of where things might go, more prepared to deal with anything, and less bothered by all the stupidity. Pretty much the way luc describes it here above.
Yes, I can feel something is going on. I feel much calmer about all this corona circus, my anger toward this situation in lesser but in the last few nights my nightmares came back and I have problems falling asleep. I tried with melatonin which usually knocks me down but nothing. I constantly fight something or somebody in my sleep, wake up, and can't fall asleep anymore. The last night I had a nightmare after a nightmare. In the morning I feel exhausted like I was fighting for real the whole night. I scream and kick in the dream. Last night mt wife was holding my hands while I was having a nightmare because I was kicking all over.
Something is in the air and I always have dreams like this when it happens.

Croatian prime cretin (Plenković) has pleged 1million euros to the "global convid19 response" black hole fund.
What a stinking douchebag move. They will get the money with recent hiking up prices on tobacco on which they steal 40% already, NOT!
They will borrow some more zeroes from foreign banks.
Btw. Theres less and less distinction between banking cartel and drug smuggling cartel.

1mil euro pledge by kretenkovic.jpg

Yes, I can feel something is going on. I feel much calmer about all this corona circus, my anger toward this situation in lesser but in the last few nights my nightmares came back and I have problems falling asleep. I tried with melatonin which usually knocks me down but nothing. I constantly fight something or somebody in my sleep, wake up, and can't fall asleep anymore. The last night I had a nightmare after a nightmare. In the morning I feel exhausted like I was fighting for real the whole night. I scream and kick in the dream. Last night mt wife was holding my hands while I was having a nightmare because I was kicking all over.
Something is in the air and I always have dreams like this when it happens.
I don't know if you have tried or not, but if you have a crystal that is "tuned" with you, you can put it under the pillow, so that it is under your head while you sleep.

It works for me.

I had "bad dreams" and with the crystal under my head while I sleep I had no more.

The crystal works as a "computer firewall" and blocks what is not in your "wave".

Something is going on.

In my locality where I live, a fight occurred on Monday or something of a strange energy arrived. Several sudden and strange deaths. When it is a region, which like France does not usually have more than 25 degrees Celsius of temperature. That day 24 degrees of maximum temperature were forecast and suddenly we had 37 degrees of temperature. My coworkers were absolutely amazed.

In addition, the electronic communications equipment that we carry malfunctioned. Many gave an overload reading.

Everyone I spoke to "felt" that something "weird" was going on.

Is it important to live WHO YOU ARE, and stay true to the TRUTH you have EARNED, even if doing so causes everyone else around you to ignore and even despise you? Because I can do no less, and I am SICK of doing NOTHING. I have a very hard time just "going along to get along." Doing so will just hasten the process of destruction, in my view.
I understand that feeling very well. When I was younger, I tried to tell people things or "wake them up". Now mostly, I stay quiet. Every now and then I'll say something to see if a person has any curiosity, and if not, I say nothing more (usually - although I still get triggered every now and then). As you said, it is hard, so hard.

To live surrounded by imbeciles is very hard. But hopefully I can read good books that help me for now and make me work my grey cells.
Very true! Reading books has always helped me, too, but my local library is not open to the public. One has to call in an order and they'll bring your books out! But I like to browse the books, so that really doesn't work for me.

I think Texans just got the green light to defy the lockdown.
She was brave to stand up to that judge. Good for her, since judges think they are gods.

The law itself means nothing. What matters is whether the people in power observe the law or defy the law.

The "rulers" are good at manipulating the law and language of the law. For example, the Texas state constitution has a section for emergency powers. It says:

On application of the chief executive officer or governing body of a county or municipality during an emergency, the governor may proclaim a state of emergency and designate the area involved. For the purposes of this section an emergency exists in the following situations:
(1) a riot or unlawful assembly by three or more persons acting together by use of force or violence;
(2) if a clear and present danger of the use of violence exists; or
(3) a natural or man-made disaster.

None of those reasons have happened, but the governor declared an "emergency" anyway. It's an unlawful declaration, based on their own rules. But they don't care about that.

What I wrote and I might be wrong is that the wish of the government has been to extend the lockdown until the 24th of July. Yes, they are gradually easing the lockdown measures like quite a number of other countries as from the 11th of May. This is what the French government called "extending the state of sanitary emergency", but isn't that just a technical sounding description which hides their wish for further extending the draconian measures?
[...]

From the link which @Starshine gave:

My question is: Hasn't the French government the whole time called this a state of sanitary emergency or did they call it something else to begin with like coup d'etat or emergency lockdown or house arrest?

In fact, I can see that, and correct me if I'm wrong, we say the same thing. It might be because of my English or my manner to say things, sorry for that. But it is exactly what I meant: an excuse to reinforce their power over citizens. I think that we didn't use the term "lockdown" the same way.

In order to add some consistency to that power extent, I'd like to do a reminder about the former situation in France before the "covid crisis": after a long period with yellow vests protests, which hadn't completely finish, there were many strikes and lots of protestors have been gone in the streets to fight against the new retirement law for months. It was a total mess.

Besides, the news recently reported a statement from the intelligence service warning the govt that many groups are waiting for the end of the lockdown to protest against the government for his very bad crisis handling.

So, thanks to the extension of the state of sanitary emergency, they surely try, between other things, to avoid thousands/millions of people going in the streets and protest against the govt.

It is hard to know what they know, but at the same time we can not speak of them as one homogenous grouping. Knowledge is compartmentalized in the STS hierarchical power structure. Some clearly know that this is not dangerous (like Neil Ferguson to take an obvious example), which is why they don't follow the silly lockdown rules themselves. What is defining is that they all belong to the group of pathological deviants who make up a pathocracy and one of the key defining features is a lack of conscience. They are not necessarily unintelligent and would for example also get the memo, when the UN says that 256 million people will face starvation because of the lockdown measures which has crashed the economy. It is therefore blatant to them that some percentage of these people will die and that it will dwarf the comparatively few who are going to die from this virus. Yet such realisations doesn't make them lose any sleep. They don't feel the suffering of others but mimic emotions to get their political messages across.
Of course and once again, I completely agree with you, and even if they are not one "homogenous group" they still have in common, this ability to not feel anything about all of that or that's not enough to make them do something about it...

They are driven by things such as power, sex, greed, narcissistic aggrandisement, money and domination over others to mention some of the key things. They no doubt feel special and as belonging to a special elevated group above the plebeians. A part of the game is to follow the rules imposed from higher up in the hierarchy and thus they follow the orders coming from above, while trying to make the best of it for themselves by tailoring things to their benefit. But as Lobaczewski mentioned, then psychopaths are not good managers and once every position of power is occupied by a pathological deviant then such a society can only go down.
It's kind of a "pyramid principle", from the top to the base, they follow orders ensuring their current comfort and/or their will for more power, money, and so forth with no consideration for others...

Nowadays, it's becoming more obvious and even some political individuals see and denounce it (I think about the video posted by a member showing an Austrian political woman talking in front of the National Assembly for example).

I don't know if you have tried or not, but if you have a crystal that is "tuned" with you, you can put it under the pillow, so that it is under your head while you sleep.

It works for me.

I had "bad dreams" and with the crystal under my head while I sleep I had no more.

The crystal works as a "computer firewall" and blocks what is not in your "wave".

Something is going on.

In my locality where I live, a fight occurred on Monday or something of a strange energy arrived. Several sudden and strange deaths. When it is a region, which like France does not usually have more than 25 degrees Celsius of temperature. That day 24 degrees of maximum temperature were forecast and suddenly we had 37 degrees of temperature. My coworkers were absolutely amazed.

In addition, the electronic communications equipment that we carry malfunctioned. Many gave an overload reading.

Everyone I spoke to "felt" that something "weird" was going on.

My Dream Crystal is under my pillow every night.

So a few takeaways and some questions that might be useful for us in our understanding of the current situation:
  • If we accept the referenced study's hypothesis that the prevalence of disease in a geographical area drives individuals to be more authoritarian and to not only be more likely to accept but actually call for authoritarian government, does it follow that the FEAR of disease will have a similar effect. In other words is it the FEAR of or PERCEPTION of disease prevalence and not the actual prevalence that is driving the societal changes? It seems that this is a psychological and behavioral factor that the Nazis used and it appears to be in play in the current circumstances as well. In this way we can see how the Nazis were a "trial run".

• In JBPs video he gives an example of how Hitler and the Nazis began imposing order by making factories clean up, plant flowers and destroy pests like rats and insects with Zyklon B, the pesticide that was later used to murder Jews in the gas chambers. Similarly we are seeing governments all over the world attempting to impose order by spraying pesticides to "sanitize" city streets and beaches to supposedly destroy "the virus". People are being told to stand in spaced out orderly lines with masks on, to conform to seemingly arbitrary rules. In Germany there was a progression from imposing general order on the society steadily to mass murder. What is unclear to me at this time is who the eventual human victims will be. Will it be the "freedom protesters" as they suggest in the Corbett Report posted a couple days ago? So in other words will it be a general war on those who value personal freedom over "order" and control? Or will it be some racial or ethnic or religious group?

• How long will this progression take? Hitler's early rise to power began in the 1920's after WWI, but he didn't seize control until the early 1930's. My sense is that our current period more closely mirror's the 1930's. I don't see a single figure like Hitler who is seizing control, its seems to be more of an amorphous faceless consortium, which makes it harder to resist in a way. Anyway I'm interested in the question because I'm trying to think about how long it may take for things to develop or play out following the Nazi template, the "trial run". Are we on an accelerated track, or will there be a "slow" build as there was in Germany from the early 1930's to the start of WWII in 1939? My memory is that there was a gradual build of persecution against the Jews throughout the 1930's, so we we see a similar gradual change over the next 8-10 years? Or maybe the details are different since we've already seen many changes since 9/11 and before that, so maybe we're already further along on the curve?

So food for thought, if you want to call it food

We're on the accelerated track now; this feels like end game to me. I think the nazi script never really ended. Operation Paper Clip brought creepy nazi scientists into the US and other countries....they continued with plans. These people were into mind control, the study of psychology and physiology and biology....not to mention advanced technology which some, most likely, was alien tech. They were into the black arts too.

I look at all of this for what it ultimately is....a takeover of planetary peoples and a battle for our souls. Archons, lizzies, or my favorite description, hyperdimentional punks, have been laying down the groundwork for a long time. Hiltler was overshadowed and used to crouch in fear of a being others did not see. He called it a man so I'm thinking it might have been one of the negative Nordics, who have been suggested as over or in league with the lizzies....doesn't really matter.

You said:
"I don't see a single figure like Hitler who is seizing control, its seems to be more of an amorphous faceless consortium, which makes it harder to resist in a way."

Well, there you go, The Consortum, which the Cs have mentioned many times, a group of the most despicable humans and their alien overlords. That's who's behind it, at the apex. Sure they want to get rid of the bright lights but we're all open game.

And yes, just as in Germany, they're using human survival mechanisms of disgust against us but I also think this is related to their fear of germs/bacteria too. It's been said that they don't have our immunity to these organisms and are in awe of how we heal. Ultradimentional or not, they can phase into our 3D for a certain period of time and maybe they are terra forming the environment for that too....just speculating here.

They've been terra forming us also. Now it's technologically terra forming us but before it was physical including giving us their predator's mind. This wasn't/isn't our original template. Now throw in the start from birth programming and the deck is more than stacked against humanity. Even many of the humans at the top layers have horrific childhoods....they break their kids in ways we couldn't imagine.

This is why I don't get overly angry or upset with people. Especially the organic portals. Didn't the Cs say they play follow the leader? All we need to 'mind' about them is to not get sucked into dysfunctional personality games and learn who the dangerous psychopaths and sociopaths are and to avoid. Which brings me to another reason to be as considerate as possible to the less harmless OPs; the Cs have told us that they mimic our souled behavior and that this helps them in their soul evolution. Also, after we move to STO 4D, they might have an earth where they can progress without the interference that humanity has long endured. So, in a way, we work for the OPs too. Now, might we lighten up on our thoughts towards the dumbed and confused masses?

One more thing, going back to before and after Nazi Germany; the two camps, STO and STS, were laying their groundwork. STS(ers) had Crowley developing his Thelema Magick, which we see being practiced today....think Bill Gates using spirit cooker, thelema practitioner, Marina Abramovic, in his Microsoft commercial.....which btw gathered 35,000 negative comments before it was took down. Crowley was overshadowed by a being he called Lam, which in Crowley's drawings of looked just like a Grey alien.

At the same time, the STO(ers) had Gurdjieff countering and laying down the groundwork thru his schools and the 4th Way.....which brings us to this mystery school right here and the many others who have independently read, studied and prepared for these days.

Victory is ours....and wow!....what tales we'll have to tell, eh?

There's a movie that I saw years ago and I forget much of the movie but there's a scene in it that really stuck in my mind and I can see it's reality expressed in what's happening today where pathology is out in the open to a degree I've never witnessed before. It was called 'Midnight Express' and the scene showed a prison in Turkey (which basically turned inmates into lunatics) and the inmates would regularly all 'walk the wheel' in the same direction. One character in the movie decided to walk in the opposite direction which caused the others great distress. This really shows me what I'm seeing today where people are becoming more and more insane and are basically 'walking the wheel'.
Here's the scene from the movie 'Midnight Express':

@Ketone Cop
To expand on controlled folly...
It's not about going with the flow because it's easier. It's not about being dishonest or random. It's not about giving up on your goals.

Don Juan, in his controlled folly, never forgot for a second what he was doing and why. There's a difference between controlled folly and just folly, which is where most people operate. A warrior always has a strategy. He may look like he's going along with the others, but while the others behave that way because they believe in that behaviour, a warrior behaves that way because he has a strategy and this behaviour serves his goals at this time. But he never loses track of the goals.

Two people may ostensibly be doing the same thing, but it's not the same if they do it for different reasons.

As I've said before, what matters is not so much what you do as why you do it and with what awareness.

A warrior in a difficult situation calmly gathers as much information as possible, devises a strategy, and quickly adapts to changes. He may do things that look ridiculous (hence folly), but he always has a strategy and always remembers why he's doing those things (hence controlled).

There's a thin line between cowardice and carefulness, between bravery and just being stupidly suicidal for nothing. What gets you to the right side of that line is awareness. If the Hitler in chief says "wear a mask or else", others may wear it because they're afraid or because they believe they should, but you wear it because you can see that right now doing otherwise could be deadly and to nobody's benefit, but you never forget that wearing that mask is stupid and wrong. You think about your strategy, your options, your goals, and you wait for the right time to do something about it.

Some acts of defiance are needed, others are pointless and only set you back. You may decide to not be defiant right now, but the feeling of defiance never disappears. It just sits at the back of your mind, waiting for the right time.

Controlled folly can get you in a position to act that you might not be able to get in through constant defiance.

So if you let some things progress on their own, knowing that they're wrong, it doesn't mean you're OK with them or that you don't care anymore. What matters is your inner attitude, your strategy, your awareness. A warrior is patient, and that too is one of our lessons.

Also, while on one hand, we're suffering more than ordinary people because we see more clearly what's happening and we can't just brush it off, on the other hand, we're better prepared for whatever is to come, and we've been waiting for this. Things are as they should be. All of this was pretty much inevitable, in one form or another. So be happy there are plenty of lessons and petty tyrants around. That's how we get stronger.

Mask failure studie from me

Now it was the first time i was shopping in a shopping center. Dead silence. It felt so wrong. Everywhere signs, stickers for aisle direction, changed entrances. I thought I was in a completely wrong world. This time I did the mask test - not a mask. In the first shop, I announced that I was ill. After a lengthy discussion, I say: Can you actually allow yourself with this small number of customers to reject customers who never come back - even without mask time? I was allowed into the shop.
In the next shop a sentry disinfected me, examined me and I swore to myself: If he takes the thermometer out, then I have him on the collar.
I announced that I am ill and cannot wear a mask. A discussion now began that could not be beaten in terms of stupidity. All disinfection masters and business controllers definitely come from the area of minimum intelligence. Good - I had to go in because I absolutely needed something. I informed him that I was following his orders, that there was no mask requirement and that he was hereby taking responsibility for my health. I bought my items in the store and delivered a theater performance in line at the cash register. There was an incredible coughing fit on my part. I gasped. Within 1 second everyone had fled in different directions.:barf: The disinfectant man ran to me and wanted to pull the mask away from my face. I defended them and said: No, take your hands off my mask. I have her because of Corona. And go away - 1.50m - 1.50m ... Completely helpless and on the verge of madness you stood around me.

:cry: I defended my mask and my 1.50m distance. Then the manager came, took me by the arm and led me out of the shop. I had to give him the money in front of the shop and he brought me my goods.
I hope that maybe this business has learned something. I don't know if I can ever go there again.
Controlled folly in action! "take your hands off my mask." Just brilliant.

This jeremiad against the sterile "safety first" culture of the modern world, written by a Catholic theologian, really hits the mark.

Whether it advances today under the mantra of the “New Normal”, or just yesterday under the terminology of building a “Post-Modernity”, it is the same diabolical, naturalist, anti-Christian, soul killing, and therefore dreadfully boring agenda that the purveyors of Enlightenment have been foisting upon the world for centuries in the name of assuring its final liberation. This sophistic mess of pottage is always presented as being dictated by some absolute necessity or some exciting new insight. And it is in its seemingly more restrained, “health-friendly”, non-violent manner—its Moderate Enlightenment, John Locke, and therefore anti-social, atomistic, consumer materialist manner—that it is now gaining this, its greatest victory in the history of Christendom against a prostrate Catholic Church.

John Rao: Pandemic Reaction Is a ‘Horrifying Illustration’ of the ‘Diabolical Disorientation’ Accompanying Ravages of Modernity – Edward Pentin

There's a movie that I saw years ago and I forget much of the movie but there's a scene in it that really stuck in my mind and I can see it's reality expressed in what's happening today where pathology is out in the open to a degree I've never witnessed before. It was called 'Midnight Express' and the scene showed a prison in Turkey (which basically turned inmates into lunatics) and the inmates would regularly all 'walk the wheel' in the same direction. One character in the movie decided to walk in the opposite direction which caused the others great distress. This really shows me what I'm seeing today where people are becoming more and more insane and are basically 'walking the wheel'.
Here's the scene from the movie 'Midnight Express'

Thank you kenlee !
Just to add that... it's a scene before, and about what the man said about «bad machine» 😉

Back
Top Bottom