Mandatory Intellectomy said:
Yeah, none of this is about the stated reasons. It's all about harassment and conditioning the population. The masks are pure evil. Not only do they not help, as admitted by pretty much everyone all the way to the WHO itself, but they actually do harm in several ways, as I've mentioned before.

1. You inhale back the CO2 you exhale, depriving yourself of oxygen. This is already a big problem for all people with lung issues and breathing difficulty.
2. Breathing gets rid of waste. With a mask, you reinfect yourself with all the waste that's supposed to come out. You amplify the viral load that you have. Mikovits said that with the amount of viruses in her body as a result of her job, wearing a mask would literally kill her.
3. Isolating yourself from the natural environment weakens your immune system. If people are going to wear masks every day for months, we can expect a lot of sickness once they all stop.

Nature said:
It's amazing that something this stupid can get implemented almost everywhere and only a few doctors speak against it.

My mother just called me (she lives in Italy). She told me she went to the pharmacy this morning to have some treatment to cure her labyrinthitis. When she arrived she saw about 50 people waiting inside and outside the store to get a mask (it seems in Italy pharmacies distribute them and today was the mask arrival day), discouraged she renounced to wait to have her medicine.

"What a circus!" she said, "they rush to get their holy mask in the same way they rush to buy things the first day of sales, they don't even know why!"
So I explained her why the mask is not only useless but also harmful and to my surprise she answered "Of course, it seems evident!"

Note that she is a simple woman who didn't make it past middle school, and worked as dressmaker until retirement; she has no internet, only TV.
But she still has a lot of good sense, and sense of values too. She is the only one in my family who listened to all my explications about corona (which I adapted to her understanding level) and told me "I don't understand all the subtleties of the story but I think you're more closed to truth that anyone else I have heard so far". I could even talk about 4D SDS and their plan, as she is Christian and she translates this into her biblical terms.:-)

Hi Aragorn! when I read the video, I have the titles in French! Thank you very much!

Great! Now the only problem is that we don't have the subtitle file in English! If I'm going to make a translation in Finnish I would need to have the English version. Those of you who have transcribed captions know that it's very time consuming work, so if we can find a ready made English file that would save a lot of time. Let's keep searching, I'm sure a .srt file in English exists somewhere...although I haven't yet found it. :headbash:

Good morning to all of you,
A little story to tell

Yesterday I went to an appointment at the hospital for a check-up/examination of my leg.
Three checks:
-At the entrance of the hospital but they let me through because I wear a mask.
-At the reception desk, I have to disinfect my hands.
-Before the elevator takes me to the exam room, quiz:

1 Why am I coming? (they know it because they see my rv on the pc)
2 Am I sick or am I fainting? No, I’m not.
Are you sure about that?
I think they think I'm a foolish woman.
When was the last time you saw your doctor GP?
I answer that I saw him last week (without saying that he is a homeopath !!!)
Why did you see him, is that you must have had symptoms?
I answered that it was none of his business

At that moment two people came up behind me, without me having time to react.
One person took my hand and put a device on my finger to check my oxygen and the other one put a thermometer in my ear, hurting me so much his gesture was sudden and quick.
I was furious and I told them that if they didn't let go of me directly I would file a complaint and change doctors, surgeons and hospitals.
The questionnaire wasn't finished but they let me go.

I think all these hospital staff are living in a whirlwind of total fear. (=food for 4SDS)

Another thing...
Thank you if the translation of the film can be done.

For Ketone Cop:
“I feel a need to ACT, but have no idea how to do so in a truly STO way, other than just making myself available to others if they are willing to listen. Standing by silently is HARD. SO hard...”
Staying silent is hard for you, but you can learn:
I'm in two stained-glass working groups that don't talk about everything that's said on the forum: No need to disturb people...
But I had a stained-glass project on Nikola Tesla's work and in the top of the stained-glass, I had designed and painted Tesla's saucer/UFO.
When this piece of stained glass was fired and taken out of the oven, people came to ask me questions about this UFO and I was able to talk and say certain things.
They were interested and I don't know what followed, but it just allowed me to give them a thread to go and see and know something else, if they wanted to.

And then the CS said that” helping people without their asking was hindering their karma, the lessons they had to learn on their own”.

It's a sentence that got me thinking.
So to be there, to help or to speak up when we're asked...

Something else found today on
Le Grand Changement = changera.blogspot.com

Olivier Berruyer : Amnistie des Responsables Politiques !
= Vote in the Senate for an Amnesty to remove the criminal responsibility of political leaders! (in France)

Une Infirmière : Macron a du sang sur les Mains !
= A Nurse: Macron has blood on his Hands, it's a criminal who makes us do Euthana-sies with Rivotril when we could be treating them

Tenderness for all

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

following the message I forgot to translate
For Ketone Cop :
“but have no idea how to do so in a truly STO way”

I'm not STO, I'm not in D4,
I'm in D3 so I can't know the real STO service because I don't have access to it yet.
But I'm doing everything I can to get there
The Cs said that in D3, helping, loving, pleasing others was always a pleasure to oneself, typically D3.
This is a lot to think about.

If someone passes me the English subtitles with the timing, I can contribute and do the French translation.
Speaking of which, if you give me a video and translation for whatever, I can time the subtitles.

So, could you guys have a look at the video (if it's still there) and choose either the Chinese, French, German, Portugese or Spanish subtitles to see if they are accurate? To clarify: I don't mean that you need to use the .txt files as you view it on YouTube (as it should already contain the various subtitles), but if they remove it I could upload it to @Scottie for viewing.
I watched a bunch of lines of the German subs. Both timing and TL seemed OK.

If someone is still on the fence regarding Dr. Shiva, you really must watch these two clips. You can start at ca 2:30 in the first one, where the host asks if Shiva's ever been arrested. I didn't have time yet to dig up any collaborating evidence to support the claim...but if you look how Shiva is behaving when confronted with the question, there's little doubt that he is mentally unstable.
I never liked the guy from the first video that was posted here. After watching it, I wondered why anyone linked it at all. Maybe he said some interesting stuff, but his way of speaking was somehow repulsive from the get go. He seems kinda creepy and off-putting. The segment you're talking about, about his arrest, that's almost Alex Jones level of annoying.

Most doctors don't speak about it, simply because they really believe it is usefull. Even before this corona stuff, everytime we enter in a room occupied by an infected patient, we follow a whole protocol (mask, hand cleaning with disinfectant gel, single-use overalls, gloves). So, these additional protective measures, masks that we put on throughout the day, even in cases of infection (e.g. a patient in consultation for a simple ankle sprain), these measures pass easily.
See, but this is the difference Dr. Erickson explained in that video that was posted here. They wear masks for a few minutes when dealing with infected patients. At the same time he makes it clear that wearing masks every day all day is bad. And there are quite a few doctors who do speak against this, but of course they don't appear in mainstream media that much.

But that's starting to change too. Today I checked some articles in my country's media. There was one where a doctor talked about exactly this - how the masks are generally a bad idea, except maybe in the beginning when we didn't know what we were dealing with. She says now we know enough to cancel this mask madness.

In another article, it was said that "experts agree" that in the next round in Autumn, we should go for herd immunity and not another round of 'quarantine'. And these are people who believe that it was a good idea the first time, not people who were against it the whole time. So this stuff is getting into the mainstream, at least in some places.

Now I'm seeing another article where a few dozen people got infected in a supermarket despite everyone having masks and gloves. They say it's a mystery, lol. Looks like they're slowly discovering stuff doesn't work the way they think it does.

Yesterday I rewatched The Matrix. I still find it mind-boggling that this film was allowed to see the light of day. It's amazing how accurate it is in so many ways and how many clues it gives to everyone. Morpheus pretty much explains in detail how things really are, how the manipulation works. Yet despite everyone and their mother having seen it, the message somehow didn't make it to many.

In Tanzania, the president announced that they tested several things on Corona: like motoroil, plants and animals. They sent the samples to a lab with a human name and age. Well, several "things" were tested positive on corona.

Apparently someone has already done subtitles in many languages to Plandemic. Here's one that I found that has English, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish subtitles:

Below the video there are .srt files to download. I just downloaded them and also the video, but haven't viewed the subtitle files yet.
Removed. Dang that was fast. My Spanish-speaking partner didn't even have time to share it.

And i also will agree here with MI about the panic factor, the panic, the fear of something it LITERALLY CONSUMES your very inner light so to say, it's the food that empowers the predator that grows even stronger and sucks you dry till the last drop of your soul energy. It doesn't mean i'm careless or undeestimating the danger of the vaccines. If the day will arrive that i will be forced to take the vaccine because otherwise i won't be able to earn a living, i will take it but consciously I won't never accept it and will fight it with all my will and all i'll have at disposal without experiencing even a drop of fear not because i'm some kind of fearless macho but because i know that fear poisons your very soul and this i can't allow. It's one of the sickest and dangerous negative emotions that are present in this reality.

I appreciate what you're saying about fear.

I'm reminded of a scene from the film Apocalypto. The protagonist (Jaguar Paw) has just witnessed something horrible - refugees fleeing warfare. His Father (Flint Sky) comments on the refugees:

"Fear. Deep rotting fear. They were infected by it. Did you see? Fear is a sickness. It will crawl into the soul of anyone who engages it."

We can see this everywhere today, on an unprecedented global scale - the fear that, once accepted, transforms people into their own willing prison wardens. The words used for fear by Flint Sky are fittingly viral - 'infected' and 'sickness'.

Flint Sky tell his son, "I did not raise you to live with fear. Strike it from your heart. Do not bring it into our village. At first light we will gather with the elders at the sacred hill of our fathers. We will call on the spirits to guide us."

The refugees of today are also fleeing warfare - they are fleeing within, into pallid entertainment, numbness, all manner of hypnotic self-tranquilization.

I appreciate how you and others, with your words, stories, and reflections, are not allowing the virus of fear 'into the village'. In the last chapter of The Wave, we are encouraged to be 'de-bugging units' of the cosmos. We can see our role during this plandemic with crystalline clarity - as de-buggers, anti-viral units, or as striving healthy cells in the Earth's cosmic body.

With luck - or by our Will, and sincere drive to learn - or by some other unknown cosmic mechanism - we have been given the true gift of being close to those who can actually 'call on the spirits to guide us'. What a blessing. It still blows my mind from time to time.

I wonder what it will be like 'around the campfire' in 5th density, looking back at all this. I'll see about bringing some sausages for when the time comes.

I never liked the guy from the first video that was posted here. After watching it, I wondered why anyone linked it at all. Maybe he said some interesting stuff, but his way of speaking was somehow repulsive from the get go. He seems kinda creepy and off-putting. The segment you're talking about, about his arrest, that's almost Alex Jones level of annoying.
I can go further, I never liked the guy from the instant I saw his face. I hovered over the link deciding whether to watch his video, all the while reading the face, but then decided, no I don't want to know about anything he has to say!
I experienced instant revulsion just looking at his face.

Wojownik w trudnej sytuacji spokojnie gromadzi jak najwięcej informacji, opracowuje strategię i szybko dostosowuje się do zmian.
I'm sorry about these quotes in Polish, but I have the google translator permanently on and I forget to turn it off before I start writing the post.
"A warrior in a difficult situation calmly gathers as much information as possible, devises a strategy, and quickly adapts to changes."

I think they base their whole world on electricity. That's where the strategy lies.

I posted this yesterday and spent a good part of the day thinking about it. It seemed like California had gone full on Nazi and all the thoughts coming out of that. Later in the day I searched for more information coming out about this and found that there was an enormous response from angry citizens and Dr. Levin provided a public apology saying he had not spoken clearly or had been misquoted. He wants people to know this removal of people from their homes is completely voluntary, a service they will provide. Thats something of a relief as it shows the public can make these guys back down and change their tune at least on the surface of things, or maybe he WAS misunderstood, but I question that.

Here is a quote from Dr. Levin from yesterday which certainly sounds like a forced removal. Remember the WHO or CDC video clip of the official saying its possible people will be forcefully removed from their homes.

Robert Levin: Some of the people we find are going to have a hard time being isolated. If they live in a home where there is only one bathroom and there are three or four other people living there and those people don’t have covid infections we’re not going to be able to keep that person in that home. Every person who we’re isolating needs to have their own bathroom. So we’ll be moving people like this in to other kinds of housing that we have available.

Del Bigtree is said to be responsible for a tweet that others including websites picked up on and helped create the uproar.
Apology from Dr. Levin: Ventura County clarifies claims it would force people from homes into isolated coronavirus centers
There are interesting comments for this article.

“I either misspoke or it was misinterpreted – I’ll take the blame of having misspoke,” Levin said. “Yesterday, at this conference, at the Board of Supervisors, I gave people the impression that if you were isolated, you would be taken out of your home and put into a hotel room or a motel room or sequestered in some other way.”

“If I did do that, I am very sorry," he said. "That is an option. That is possible. If you become infected, you don’t want to stay in your home, you’re afraid that you’ll expose other people, we’ll work with you to find a place to stay. And, it’s likely to be a hotel of a motel. We will desire for you to have your own room in your place of residence and a bathroom that can be dedicated to just you. Now, not everyone is fortunate enough to have more than one bathroom, so we’ll work with you.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom