I had the time to download it and I have the subtitles from @aragorn.
Good, I have it too. I found a version with Polish subtitles:

I couldn't download it since it's on BitChute, maybe someone has the magic to do that?

I'm not sure how this should be coordinated and should the discussion be moved to the translation group, or at least start a dedicated thread?

The first that I'm wondering is, what the end result is that we want? Do we want separate video files for each language or one file with multiple subtitles/languages to choose from?

The video file we now have downloaded doesn't have the subtitles 'embedded' like when it was on YouTube, so the text files must be added manually. So I think some technical guidance of @Scottie and others who have experience and the correct software is needed, I'm not sure how to do that.

I think we could get the correct time stamps for the English version from the other subtitle files, and then someone could type the English text lines at the corresponding time stamps while listening to the video.

Good, I have it too. I found a version with Polish subtitles:

I couldn't download it since it's on BitChute, maybe someone has the magic to do that?

I'm not sure how this should be coordinated and should the discussion be moved to the translation group, or at least start a dedicated thread?

The first that I'm wondering is, what the end result is that we want? Do we want separate video files for each language or one file with multiple subtitles/languages to choose from?

The video file we now have downloaded doesn't have the subtitles 'embedded' like when it was on YouTube, so the text files must be added manually. So I think some technical guidance of @Scottie and others who have experience and the correct software is needed, I'm not sure how to do that.

I think we could get the correct time stamps for the English version from the other subtitle files, and then someone could type the English text lines at the corresponding time stamps while listening to the video.

Here it is with Bulgarian text, if anyone is interested.

Interesting. That's what William (Bill) Cooper said in his book, 'Behold a Pale Horse.' Basically electrical applications applied to economic practices. If I'm remembering correctly.
I wasn't precise. All those people who want to change the world for a "new normality" are dependent on electricity. If someone deprives them of electricity they lose control because their electronic money will stop working. Ordinary people without electricity will also turn against tyranny.

In Tanzania, the president announced that they tested several things on Corona: like motoroil, plants and animals. They sent the samples to a lab with a human name and age. Well, several "things" were tested positive on corona.

That’s absolutely priceless! Tanzanians can be very lucky that they have John Magufuli as president. He is a scientist (chemist), so he simply used the scientific method to expose the Corona craziness for what it is: a lie. And in a hilariously funny way too!

Good one to share far and wide! So he ranks among the very few state leaders who is openly resisting the measures and naming it basically a lie.

I also had a bad dream last night. I was in the vicinity of a human predator on a sailboat (because I liked to go sailing with strong winds) where I couldn't escape, knowing it would end badly but not fatally for me. So thanks for mentioning that, Konstantin. It could well be that something is in the air.
Yeah, I've been having really really vivid dreams for the last month or so, a lot of which could be characterized as nightmares. One that's really stuck in my head, from a weeks ago, involved a voice or me saying over and over, "The devil is coming, the devil is coming". I woke up with a start from that one, which is not a usual occurrence for me even with nightmares. I can't remember the other details, but I think I remember a red sky. During the last week or so, I've been having these problem solving dreams, or learning dreams where I interact with other people and discuss and trty to solve issues of the mind and such.

I finally had some luck. I found a transcript of the video via a Twitter post. I haven’t yet checked thoroughly how accurate it is, but it looks promising. If it’s accurate, that will save us some time.

Muxing any number of text subtitle files in to an mkv is trivial, so we can have one mkv with a dozen different text subs... Probably better than hardsubbing each. This could then be somewhere for download, I guess? Or you can have an mp4 and separate srt files and people can get whichever they need.

That's one way to do it, but since lines can be breaking in weird places, it may be a bit hard to fit a different TL into the lines. If someone just types out the English, I can make the subs from it.

"I finally had some luck. I found a transcript of the video via a Twitter post. I haven’t yet checked thoroughly how accurate it is, but it looks promising. If it’s accurate, that will save us some time."
If this is accurate, I can make the subs tomorrow.

For a couple of weeks, my company has had an "Ask the Doctor" video meeting for people to ask about covid. Just got this week's email summary of questions/answers. They all follow the propaganda line, but this one takes the cake:

Q: Can I still bring my infant in for wellness visits so they don’t fall behind on their vaccinations?
A:
Absolutely, go get your children vaccinated. The last thing we need is an outbreak of measles or whooping cough in the middle of all of this. Pediatricians have been well versed in how to stagger kids coming in to keep them away from each other. Some offices are even doing drive up services for this. Rely on your family doctor to do the right thing in keeping your baby safe when you go in for shots. It’s incredibly important that we don’t let one crisis cause another. Keeping up with vaccines is paramount.

To add more weirdness, I came across this celebrity news: Elon Musk announced newborn child with his partner Grimes, who looks like a member of Epstein's Lolita Express crew. I never heard of her so randomly checked her YT clips. They all look like themes from Musk's space visions but this one, called Violence and premiered September 1, 2019, also includes face masks (at 0:40) and in the beginning she holds and reads Sun Tzu's 'Art of War' book, which is for some undisclosed reason censored in the video on YouTube (blurred image in the beginning). So did the whole entertainment industry, or at least the production magicians, knew what was in the pipes already in the spring/summer 2019? Madonna, Grimes... who else? Since Hollywood is a tool of mass mind programming, human sex trafficking, child abuse and spirit cooking, it seems like a safe bet.

How weird is this?

It seemed like California had gone full on Nazi and all the thoughts coming out of that.
Not yet. There are other states and countries that have been vastly more punitive and controlling than California. For me, that's been one of the surprising outcomes of the worldwide shutdown, that California has had a relatively high degree of freedom. No curfew, no checkpoints, no restrictions on movement, no statewide mandatory masks (though I think some cities and counties did so).

For a couple of weeks, my company has had an "Ask the Doctor" video meeting for people to ask about covid. Just got this week's email summary of questions/answers. They all follow the propaganda line, but this one takes the cake:

Q: Can I still bring my infant in for wellness visits so they don’t fall behind on their vaccinations?
A:
Absolutely, go get your children vaccinated. The last thing we need is an outbreak of measles or whooping cough in the middle of all of this. Pediatricians have been well versed in how to stagger kids coming in to keep them away from each other. Some offices are even doing drive up services for this. Rely on your family doctor to do the right thing in keeping your baby safe when you go in for shots. It’s incredibly important that we don’t let one crisis cause another. Keeping up with vaccines is paramount.
I was wondering whether the Kawasaki Syndrome reaction that they link to Covid had to do with some recent vaccination. Does anybody know something about that? In the beginning I thought that they were just trying to scare the parents off so they would keep the children indoors, but it looks like there are quite a few cases..

Back
Top Bottom