Australia's Peter Dutton has introduced bill for amendment to ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organisation) powers.

This amendment will allow:

- the questioning of 14 year old children
- tracking people without a warrant.
- allows for a judge or administrative appeals member to block a person that is being tracked or questioned from seeking the services of a lawyer.
- if they do allow a lawyer, or the lawyer passes their muster, they can remove that lawyer if the lawyers conduct is disrupting questioning.
- allows for 'hearsay' evidence.

The author of the piece, Greg Barns is a barrister and Criminal Justice Spokesman, goes on to say:

"As a lawyer, one hears and reads stories about colleagues in authoritarian states where such powers are given to and used by security agencies, but one never expected it in democratic Australia."

"While the new ASIO bill builds on the post 9/11 suite of laws that have vastly expanded the powers of the security state in Australia, this particular proposed law takes matters in an even more sinister direction. It deserves our legislators’ full attention, and must not be waved through the parliament as an afterthought to a coronavirus debate."
Are they trying to reclaim the mantle of prison colony?

Yeah, 5G!
If 5G would be enough, then they wouldn't have started the vaccine project. And if they haven't started the whole pandemic scenario, people wouldn't have started screaming about 5G.

Not necessarily. They have lots of technological/ biological devices toys, maybe some we even don't still know existing. They use them, one by one, or one by place/country, or associating a few. They play. They revel in it, in seeing us suffering, being afraid, in total ignorance about what happens behind the scene. They have their show and popcorn, too. 🍿

This was published back in March of 2020. It is an analysis of the 1918 Spanish flu. The deaths were very real and surviors and witness interviews are included. One woman states that baking soda kept her family from getting sick...nice since the forum has a thread on it.
Also brought up is that evidence shows that the US military sent infected soliders (all from the same base) on a ship to release in Europe.
I listen to the host of this show, Matt, and his thoughts on reality when I need a break from the news. Anyway, the following is interesting and informative....and gives examples of predictive programming, even as far back as 1918.
Oh! That reminds me about us military who arrived in Europe a few months ago! We didn't hear anything after that: where are they? What are they doing? what is their real purpose?

I came across this video clip on facebook:

It is refreshing to see a guy from the mainstream media getting frustrated with the UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock, and his explanations for the ridiculous restrictions. "Utterly bonkers" indeed!

I get a bit uneasy vibe from Hancock and his robotic demeanor of answering and dodging the questions. I would guess that you'd have to be "in the club" to reach such a political position, especially in the UK. That would mean being "compromised" and likely having a character disturbance to a certain degree. Perhaps he is trying to stare down and "mesmerize" the camera/ audience, but on the other hand, one can't not have the concept of psychopath's "intense and emotionless stare" come to mind. :shock:

The fear programme has been running since the advent of TV

OMG! The tune below on vaccines is different. The guy days healthy adults don't need a vaccine unless they are in high risk situations or unless they are immuno compromised... My my my, this man didn't get the memo!

Jaja very cute videos! I love the first one, with the little drawings like made for kids. They always see us that kids, treated us like we are chimpanzees. And they repeat the same script infinitum. But now with all the new bullets.

Hopefully in this forum we can see all of this. I am so grateful for this!

My little brother went to a shopping center yesterday and he said it was packed with people. Since shops are only allowed to have a certain number of people inside (otherwise they can be fined for up to 4k euros) standing in line can take about 15 mins until you can get in. But he was able to get his stuff. Then... sometime in the afternoon the police arrived in the shopping center and aggressively told everyone on a megaphone to go home and to adhere to the corona rules.

A couple of days ago I watched a press conference with the Dutch PM and one of the journalists asked him why there aren't more police outside to check if people are adhering to the rules. The journalist said that if he were to cycle next to a tram, he'll see it's full of women, men and children. Dutch PM said:
We're doing this together. And if people are so stupid to sit in a full tram, then that's their choice. Besides, the tram or train can decide to stop and tell everyone to get out, so that's a risk those people are taking. But we're not a children's playground. I don't want to live in such a country at all [he's referring to other countries where the police are acting more strict]. I don't want to be the boss here at all, and I am not even one. I got this position for lack of a good excuse. It is up to me now with a small team to ensure that we take our responsibility and keep things running smoothly.

It's interesting how the PM wants to give the impression of being the type of leader who wouldn't want to rule with an iron fist. The reality is that he probably knows that the virus isn't that deadly at all, and there would be no reason to deploy more police or to be more strict. On the other hand, we are seeing that the police are writing out fines and yelling to people to go home.

The reality is also that the govt is preventing people from hugging each other, is killing people, is hurting people financially as two thirds of companies in the hospitality industry are at risk of going bankrupt, is moving towards tracking people and vaccinating people, and the list goes on. Apparently, this is the kind of country he wants to live in.

And check this out, the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (which gives advice to the govt about covid-19 and what to do) told single people that they are allowed to have one 'cuddle buddy' or one 'sex buddy'... I'll just use a facepalm here 🤦‍♀️ And yes, that's the term they used. They're out of their minds! People are first questioning why the heck the institute is interfering in their personal lives, and second that it makes no sense that they can't hug their family members or friends, but here comes the advice that if you're single you can have a 'cuddle or sex buddy'. Can things get more absurd? I think they can and probably will.

This has been happening to me too. I stay active and do 4-6 mile walk/day and still gaining weight on what use to be just a snack. Having to fast more to try and reset my intake pattern.

I hope this continues since it's a positive change for the current situation. 🙏

Same here. I eat 1 meal per day (lunch), usually very fat and then for late dinner I eat some veggies or eggs. Sometimes I do not even eat the 2nd meal, one is enough if I eat fat enough. I noticed that less you eat, less food craving you feel. It amazing and liberating at the same time how little food you need to function, like 1/3 of what people eat would be enough to function.

@Juba Yesterday on reading workshop you´ve mentioned that the gouverment in Croatia declared basicaly over night that from now symptoms like high fever and cought are not corona but flue. :lol: (for others to understand why: the parlament elections in Croatia are closing in so people need to go out and vote :-D )

Could you please give me the reference to that news? I cannot find it anywhere.....
Tnx! :-)

Below is a video showing a school in the UK and how they plan to handle those children that will be attending school (because it seems that not all will) as the lockdown is 'eased' into the 'new normal'. It's similar to the photos of the children in the playground confined to the circles on the ground.

Overview of what the teacher says: Children are situated the required 'social distance' away from each other (meaning they have a classroom of about 6 children?); must walk along a designated line to travel around the classroom; no soft furnishings and all equipment to be sterilized after use; teachers must maintain social distancing towards children.

One can imagine that this as part of the new normal is the dream of some of the mentally deranged in power. But even just thinking about it practically, economically, there's no way that under the current circumstances schools have the resources to implement this, however the more insidious agenda is that the public would accept this as a reasonable response, and a possible 'new normal'.

Emma Hardy MP
15 hrs ·
I have been sent this video by an English Primary School headteacher (this is not a school in Hull or Hessle) to show me the preparations they are making for the children returning. It is very sobering. I won't comment further on this video and I welcome your thoughts and comments.

The only thing I will say is that I am very grateful to everyone who works in the schools in Hull West and Hessle who have been working everyday, including the Easter holidays and bank holidays to not just educate our children but also feed them and keep them safe. Schools have never been closed they have remained open for key workers and vulnerable children. Thank you all.

I believe he is on the wrong path, promoting David Icke.
Do a search on this forum about him.
I remember Icke when he first came out and didn't cotton to him....and that was long ago! However, he is currently gaining immense popularity since the London Reel interviews....all banned and reloaded a gazillion times.

I don't like it but the young depend on visual media rather than reading and Icke's plastered out there now. He's moved away from his reptilian talks and more into human agendas.

I haven't had discussions or heard Yolan talk on Icke since he's on an anarchist platform. And I'm not about to tell him he's on the wrong path. Where I could I've introduced material from the Cs and the Wave series. If any wish to reach the young you have to access them thru the type of media they follow. Their boards don't allow for much space to write and most groan if they have to read long articles.

Also, the point I was making is that the young man learned a lot in a short time. In the old days it took much longer because we had very little to go on. And that the young are mobilizing in a way that is impressive.

Back
Top Bottom