For the first time since this madness started, a belgian politician dare to speak "loudly" against the measures taken in this Corona lockdown nonsense.
Els Ampe, who is an Open-VLD's (party) candidate president, called this a "lockdown dictatorship" in her Twitter account. I couldn't find any article in English about this, so here is the article in Dutch:
The title is: Els Ampe is pulling out again: "stop the lockdown dictatorship, the Belgians can't taken it anymore"
Belgians are now openly protesting these crazy measures. This time its medical staff of a central "cv" hospital and they are turning their backs on Belgian prime minister who came there on a official visit.

Prime minister Sophie Wilmès received a cold reception from staff at the Saint Peter hospital in Brussels yesterday on an official visit, when staff formed a reception committee and turned their backs on her ministerial car on arrival.
The hospital has been central to the current coronavirus crisis since the beginning, when it was the reference hospital for confirmed cases. Belgium’s first ever coronavirus patient, Philippe Soubry, was treated there on his return from Wuhan in China, where the pandemic started.
As the number of cases grew, other hospitals started taking their share of cases.
Wilmès was yesterday on a planned visit to the Saint Peter hospital in the Marolles area of Brussels, as well as the Delta hospital in Auderghem – the first time she has made a hospital visit since the start of the crisis.

Last edited:
I'm sure they want all plans for schooling to fail under the 'new normal.' I see the push keep kids locked at home, away from peers, and continue distance learning. Which hardly engages the child in their learning.

In some European jurisdictions, homeschooling is illegal. Where homeschooling isn't prohibited, this may be a viable alternative - especially with the schools being turned into prison camps.

The argument that schools are necessary for socialization certainly won't hold up if schools are enforcing social distancing. There's nothing stopping parents who see through this hoax from networking with like-minded parents and setting up organizations to enable their homeschooled children to socialize with one another under at least approximately normal conditions. Actually this might become imperative if the pathocrats are successful institutionalizing their odious "new normal".

Someone else made the connection though I can't remember whom or where, but as a consequence, I think we should start changing the words social distancing with anti-social distancing. Anti-social distancing reflects on the mentality of pathological deviants, who when diagnosed often qualify for the description of being anti-social. Pathological deviants wishes to make their twisted worldview the normal worldview, which is what they attempt when they are in positions of power. They loathe the world view of normal human beings.

The phrasing "social distancing" which is used in many countries is an example of paramoralism about which Lobaczewski writes:
Paramoralisms: The conviction that moral values exist and
that some actions violate moral rules is so common and ancient
a phenomenon that it seems to have some substratum at man’s
instinctive endowment level (although it is certainly not totally
adequate for moral truth), and that it does not only represent
centuries’ of experience, culture, religion, and socialization.
Thus, any insinuation framed in moral slogans is always suggestive,
even if the “moral” criteria used are just an “ad hoc”
invention. Any act can thus be proved to be immoral or moral
by means of such paramoralisms utilized as active suggestion,
and people whose minds will succumb to such reasoning can
always be found.

In searching for an example of an evil act whose negative
value would not elicit doubt in any social situation, ethics
scholars frequently mention child abuse. However, psychologists
often meet with paramoral affirmations of such behavior
in their practice, such as in the above-mentioned family with
the prefrontal field damage in the eldest sister. Her younger
brothers emphatically insisted that their sister’s sadistic treatment
of her son was due to her exceptionally high moral qualifications,
and they believed this by auto-suggestion.
Paramoralism
somehow cunningly evades the control of our common
sense
, sometimes leading to acceptance or approval of behavior
that is openly pathological.
Paramoralistic statements and suggestions so often accompany
various kinds of evil that they seem quite irreplaceable.
Unfortunately, it has become a frequent phenomenon for individuals,
oppressive groups, or patho-political systems to invent
ever-new moral criteria for someone’s convenience. Such suggestions
often partially deprive people of their moral reasoning

and deform its development in youngsters. Paramoralism factories
have been founded worldwide, and a ponerologist finds it
hard to believe that they are managed by psychologically normal
people.
So starting to correct the wording in our contact with family members, friends and colleagues to anti-social distancing, could be a way to correct the thinking of others and our own and a little sign of resistance. A resistance to play by their pathological rule book.

It is also telling that the pathological deviants in power are letting their own mask of sanity drop while they are forcing everybody else to put one on. It is as if they want us to hide our sanity behind a mask while their insanity is showing itself as they are dropping their masks. I think that is symbolically quite revealing.

People just don't get it the devastation this lockdown is having on peoples lives. like losing income, struggle to pay the bills, feed your kids, the many deaths to come. All this has to happen to many many people, they have to see this, have to live this. At the moment Government give peolple the covid payments. All is good, food on the shelves money in the bank and now a false sence of security the lockdown is starting to lift. Things will go back to normal soon, the wishful thinking is something else to watch. Some are kind of aware of it, food shortages job losses etc. When you say it to them the look on their face, no compute dots can't connect. Some want to think positive about the situation, things will be okay, really based on what data will things be okay?? Sad to see the denial of whats going on is nuts. Yet I must accept, it is what it is, everything has led up to this point. From the beginning my view was this is the ultimate test, now my thinking is this is the last preparations, iron some things out (So to speak) for what's to come. Will continue to keep faith in the process. These times are our times..Sorry bit of a rant, was around family today😁

Wrote this yesterday. Took some words from something I wrote that is much longer than this and added in words here and there for these times..

Stay at home
Saving lives
Never mind
The lives
lost

Pause for
Thought
Deception
runs
Deep
Into the
minds
Of many

Governments
Bought and sold
Unseen
Controls
From
Behind
The
Scenes

Little seeds
How
They
Sprout
In the
Minds of
Those
Who
Question

Governments
Fear
That
Day
The
Masses
Rise
And
Take
Back
Their
Lives

Narrative
Crumbling
Under
The
Weight
Of
The
Many
Lies
It
Was
Built
Dont
You
Think
The
Ship
Will
Sink
Tick tick
The
Clock ticks

Puppets
And
Pawns
Going
Along
Scahmming
And
Scheming
Of
Humanity
To convince
You
Is
Futile
Need
To
Walk
A few
More
Miles
Into the
Lies

Until
It hits
A ton
Of pricks
Truth
Revealed
Stay at
Home Save
Lives
Never
Mind The
Lives lost
Makes no f.....g

Still catching up on this thread, it ain't easy.

Short info from schools in Germany; my kids are going to the school - 2nd and 4th grade.

First when government announced that schools will be reopen, with masks and all, I went to the teacher and to the principal that my kid shouldn´t wear mask from health issues.
I wrote several letters, etc and they said fine, if it is needed you can work from home with your child.

BUT, then my kid came to me: "But mommy, I want to go to school.... I want to see my friends and show my projects,...."
:huh:
So, what to do now....

As it turned out, masks are NOT mandatory in school, they are highly recommended.
Well great!

So I told my kid, fine, you may go to school if you want, but you shouldn´t wear a mask.
And that´s what has happen; he went to school, nobody forced mask on him, actually more than a half of children doesn´t wear them, he is happy and that´s that.

There is a social distancing in school, they sit on 1,5m apart and no playing in near contact.

But from what I can tell, no one cares about that. I mean kids - they don´t seem to be affected by this. They think it´s funny.
It took them 2 days (to be precise, 6 hours) to figure out they can play Star Wars with their distance sticks (as I assumed they will :-D)....

My 4th grade kid was in the school only 4 days ( so from 7th to 12th May) and, as from last week, the school is opened for all classes. So, from tomorrow, they both will go to school only one day per week for 3h only (from 9:00-11:45). There are no real classes and no tests; most of the work they do at home with the weekly plan they get from their teacher.

After school they play together in the park or some kids come to us or my kids go and visit them, so they anyway have a normal human contact with their friends on daily basis.

...what to say...

This all story took totally different turn then I expected...
No body forced kids to do anything and this 3h of school is more talking and discussing stuff, so I didn´t get a feeling (jet) that he feels like in prison.

We´ll see how it will go on, when next school year starts....

It is so sad to see Spiro laying out the entire scenario in front of him, and he basically says, "well, it cannot be true because there is no such thing as a virus"! :rolleyes:

It seems that the 2 months regarding what the C'S said that this quarantine it was going to last ...wasn't accurate at all ? They are extending it ..at more and more...and they are planning a lot of others regulations to limit us in so many ways.....I have a sister who was infected of this virus and she is recovering very slow almost 2 months now that she is with this sickness ...my ex husband died 3 weeks ago for a possible Corona virus infection I don't know the details but that is what I been told..he lived in a very distant city where I am...and I have 2 cousins suppose to be sick of the same virus and they are recovering very very slow also...so this virus is very real after all.....I dont know what to think now after what I'm seeing in people near of my circle...you know???

It is true that the virus is real and deaths from it are troubling but the global response to the virus is the real issue here. The questions we are all trying to answer here, is any of the measures effective enough to justify the negative social consequences? Are the economic and social consequences going to cause more mental, emotional and physical harm than would have occurred without such drastic measures?

Would a more positive response to this virus have been educating, encouraging and supporting peoples efforts to improve their immune systems and overall health? Would letting people decide what preventive measures would work best for them? Overall, free will choices vs governmental dictates!

It is sad to hear about your personal experiences with this virus and hope you stay safe and health, all the best! 🙏

Looking for silver linings and making lemonade out of lemons. With my kids basically homeschooled for the last 2 months, my wife is now open and accepting of the possibility that the kids may need to continue homeschooling, if schools require masks or vaccination.

This weekend we had picnics at the park. Lots of people out, more than 90% not wearing masks, no anti-social distancing circles or grids, no police. But kids playground structures still cordoned off. It was nice to hear the sound of normal people activity and talking. Reports from friends at the beach that people are laying out in the sun, no enforcement of rules to keep moving or to wear masks.

It is so sad to see Spiro laying out the entire scenario in front of him, and he basically says, "well, it cannot be true because there is no such thing as a virus"

@Persej,

I did not hear either the interviewer or the doctor say "there is no such thing as a virus". The doctor was saying they have not really identified any specific new virus and the tests are not even close to using a scientific approach with a control group. Maybe someone else who watched the video heard it but I did not find it.

I actually thought Dr. Kauffman made a lot of sense.

I had the thought earlier in this charade that when they were effectively emptying hospitals out that maybe they were thinking of repurposing them. So with these stories about the social distancing measures reported to be implemented in schools and the fact that these will necessarily reduce class sizes, I wonder if hospitals are going to be repurposed to be used as schools?

For the German speakers - Prof. Dr. David Jungbluth, a lawyer, university professor and former judge and persecutor filed a legal complaint on behalf of one of his clients against his federal state. It is about the mandatory mask wearing, and it's absolutely brilliant! He completely demolishes the thing from all possible angles, both legal and medical. I attached it here - well worth reading in its entirety!

There are some legal tricks the court could use to avoid dealing with the content itself, or relegate/postpone it, but I think their options are very limited indeed given the bullet-proof case the lawyer presents. I bet they will rather abolish the mandatory mask thing for all of Germany than having the court deal with it!

Attachments

• Klage-Antrag-e.R.-gg.-6.-CoBeLVO-vom-08.-Mai-2020-VG-Mainz-1.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 30
Bill Gates and the Population Control Grid. Video by James Corbett, posted on Greenmedinfo

Dr Judy Mikovits talks to The Health Ranger

Back
Top Bottom