One can imagine that this as part of the new normal is the dream of some of the mentally deranged in power. But even just thinking about it practically, economically, there's no way that under the current circumstances schools have the resources to implement this, however the more insidious agenda is that the public would accept this as a reasonable response, and a possible 'new normal'.

Absolutely right. There is NO way this is a workable proposition currently. An article in the Guardian newspaper last week mentioned that children returning to schools in England next month will be taught in “protective bubbles” of no more than 15 and kept apart from others in order to minimise risk and keep pupils safe, according to new government guidance.

Yet many classes in the UK have 20 - 30 pupils and struggle for space already. So it is impossible to suddenly double classroom numbers and associated teaching and support staff.

There may be a significant reduction in class sizes in the not too distant future though - whereby only Covid-19 vaccinated children are allowed to attend schools, after the next wave of this (or a similar) virus. An insidious agenda is being played out before our eyes on many fronts it seems.

The lunatics are well and truly running the asylum! :rolleyes:

Booyah!

The link has failed. Is there another source?

Some more news from Russia.
Today I went to the supermarket for food and at the entrance I noticed a poster that says that all customers WILL NOT be served if they don’t have a mask on.
The last time I was in the store about four days ago and hung a completely different poster (I wrote about this already) that visiting without gloves was forbidden (a fine for this).
You see, they just change the rules every day!
Stores do not invent this nonsense themselves, the governor issues all the prescriptions. And the stores themselves can get a fine if they serve the buyer without a mask and gloves! This is Putin's Russia!

So, I went to the store and found that I was the only customer (there were a lot of people!) In this store WITHOUT MASK (and without gloves). I was a little confused, but then I took all the products I needed and went to the cashier in the full confidence that if they did not serve me now, then I would just turn around and leave. Surprisingly, the cashier did not say a word to me and pierced all my goods without any problems.
A little later, I went to local social networks and found that many people complain that they are refused to serve (in different stores) if they don’t have a mask on.
I have several masks at home (my sister is a medic, she gave them to me “just in case”), I took one and put it in the backpack with which I go. I'm not going to wear a mask on myself!
But if the next time they don’t sell food to me in the store due to the lack of a mask, I just get it from my backpack and show them. I wear a mask (in a backpack) - I wear. This governor’s cretin’s law does not say that the mask should be on the face. You publish cretin laws = I will execute them in cretin manner.
By the way, the latest news. Putin’s bureaucrat Popova said the “sanitary rules” that are now in place will apply in the SUMMER - Попова сообщила о сохранении санитарных правил из-за COVID-19 летом
That is, they are not going to cancel masks / gloves even in the summer.

I have several masks at home (my sister is a medic, she gave them to me “just in case”), I took one and put it in the backpack with which I go. I'm not going to wear a mask on myself!
But if the next time they don’t sell food to me in the store due to the lack of a mask, I just get it from my backpack and show them. I wear a mask (in a backpack) - I wear. This governor’s cretin’s law does not say that the mask should be on the face. You publish cretin laws = I will execute them in cretin manner.
Bravo! You made my day and gave reason for a good belly laugh! Be well and thanks....

Absolutely right. There is NO way this is a workable proposition currently. An article in the Guardian newspaper last week mentioned that children returning to schools in England next month will be taught in “protective bubbles” of no more than 15 and kept apart from others in order to minimise risk and keep pupils safe, according to new government guidance.
The lunatics are well and truly running the asylum! :rolleyes:
It seems the - 15 students or less - would be the new norm in other countries as well, they are out of their minds, indeed! Had not find anything yet of Latinoamericana but, there will be, I'm sure.

9 Ways Schools Will Look Different When (And If) They Reopen

They propose 15 students per classroom - Puerto Rico, in Spanish.

Teachers see it as "unfeasible" that only half of the students return to class in September
Spain, in Spanish

You publish cretin laws = I will execute them in cretin manner.

To paraphrase what I believe is an old Soviet joke: they pretend to pass laws based on public health; we pretend to follow them ;)

Here masks have been mandatory in stores for a couple weeks. They even made them mandatory in the farmer's market - which is outside! As soon as I'm passed the greeter monitoring customers for compliance at the front door, I pull my mask down to free my nose so I can breathe. Haven't had issues from anyone yet.

one common denominator which was the fact that they were all kinda hunched over as if they have been whupped and their pose was one of subservience and I attributed the main cause of it to the facemasks we were all wearing. There was no individuality there insofar as the way everyone was standing with little to no affirmative/confident/individual expression to their stances. It was all sameness/lack of confidence in their physical expression
'Muzzled' was one of the top responses to

It seems the - 15 students or less - would be the new norm in other countries as well, they are out of their minds, indeed! Had not find anything yet of Latinoamericana but, there will be, I'm sure.

9 Ways Schools Will Look Different When (And If) They Reopen

They propose 15 students per classroom - Puerto Rico, in Spanish.

Teachers see it as "unfeasible" that only half of the students return to class in September
Spain, in Spanish
I'm sure they want all plans for schooling to fail under the 'new normal.' I see the push keep kids locked at home, away from peers, and continue distance learning. Which hardly engages the child in their learning.

Bill and Melinda haven't been funding education for nothing!

I came across this video clip on facebook:

I though that I was living in a crazy country, but what is happening in UK is utterly bonkers! :-D

Imagine a social or political movement dedicated to Truth with a capital T. Non-partisan, beyond left and right. Not focused on the small-t truth about this or that issue, or aimed at this or that policy goal. But rather, a movement against the plague of lies that pollute the minds of humanity.

Such a movement would cross all the political boundaries. It would aim to hold liars of all sorts - in the media, in academia, in business, in finance, in espionage, in government - accountable for their deceptions. To call out the liars, and wipe away the lies with truth.

Such a Truth Movement or Truth Party would have natural defenses against getting vectored in the fashion that all other political movements inevitably do, since that method of attack relies on deception. It would need to have a dedication to Truth be a core organizing principle; members would be required to be truthful themselves, and could be expelled for falling short of this ideal.

Insofar as political goals, removing deception from public life would be the obvious one. Eliminate fake news. Restructure academia so that it focuses again on determining truth, rather than promulgating ideology. Severe sanctions for businesses that engage in deceptive tactics. Recalling politicians who lie.

Such a movement would be a real headache for TPTB. Of course, it would be maligned as a mob of conspiracy theorists, but what else is new?

Sounds great to me! But something like that has never been done before. It would require a radical change in human psychology. Maybe that will be a consequence of this virus?

It's already going on! I belong to a lot of boards, communities of the mostly young....and many are linked across different boards too. They are so on top of what's happening. They're forming cells of community in real space, on earth, and connecting across the country and with other countries. They are supporting each other, interviewing members and sharing platforms. I just watched a new video from a young man I met on the Conscious Resistance board; he's from India and started last year doing his own videos. Take a peak and read this part of his website. Maybe not in total agreement with all ideas here but here's the thing, this kid figured out all you will read in less than 3 years. All the work done by early waves of awakened folks helped these youngsters to move rapidly in growing awareness.
And they are motivated!

Sounds good to me. Perhaps something positive will come out of it.

I remember Icke when he first came out and didn't cotton to him....and that was long ago! However, he is currently gaining immense popularity since the London Reel interviews....all banned and reloaded a gazillion times.

I don't like it but the young depend on visual media rather than reading and Icke's plastered out there now. He's moved away from his reptilian talks and more into human agendas.

I haven't had discussions or heard Yolan talk on Icke since he's on an anarchist platform. And I'm not about to tell him he's on the wrong path. Where I could I've introduced material from the Cs and the Wave series. If any wish to reach the young you have to access them thru the type of media they follow. Their boards don't allow for much space to write and most groan if they have to read long articles.

Also, the point I was making is that the young man learned a lot in a short time. In the old days it took much longer because we had very little to go on. And that the young are mobilizing in a way that is impressive.

It is good to see that the young people are motivated and are mobilizing. The bad news is, like you said, that they are not much into reading books, long articles or even forums like this one. Will that be a problem in a future? Time will tell...

Not sure if this has already been shared, it’s from May 4th.

Tanzania’s president is blaming the sharp rise of coronavirus cases on faulty testing kits

From the article:
Magufuli, who holds a doctorate in chemistry, said the testers had randomly obtained several non-human samples on animals and fruits which included a sheep, a goat and a pawpaw and the results came out positive. The samples were given human names and ages and were submitted to the country’s National Referral Laboratory to test for coronavirus without the lab technicians knowing the true identity of the samples.

This apparently prompted Magufuli to believe some people who were tested positive for Covid-19 might not have contracted the novel virus after all. “I have always raised my suspicions about how our national lab has been conducting the Covid-19 cases,” he said at an event in Chato in northern-western Tanzania. The president, who has ordered a probe into the country’s testing protocols, insinuated possible interference by unnamed saboteurs.
:rolleyes:

I was going through the old sessions, and I found this same phenomena described several years ago. At that time it was about Boston Bombings, Sandy Hook and 9/11:

And I think that this same scenario is happening again. 5G people claim that there are no such thing as viruses, and Qanon people claim that there are no such thing as earthquakes! Earthquakes are actually explosions happening in underground bases filled with cabalists which are now being cleaned by Trump's army of patriots! And Bill Gates is arrested and waiting for trial!

COINTELPRO is working big time right now, just like in the past, and many people are buying it. It happened before and it's happening again.
I dont think these two guys are cointelpro. And if you think that if Im against 5G Im saying theres no viruses you have misunderstood me somewhere. Bill Gates is a sock puppet. And Trump is obviously all about power and money. Same as Putin is worried only about Russia. And they are now competing with China to hold on to their precious "powers". I agree that Q is cointel and I never said I believe in these reports that I caught over live yt streams. And I only decide to ask here when I hear it from different sources, not just onesided. And I think I always add the word - supposed. As if I can check this info anywhere :lol: Even if some of it is true you wont see it in daily papers or a tv program. I see how the world is behaving and then I ask myself, based on my experience and system of logic that came from it: Is this what so and so is proposing possible in a world like this? If the answer is "Hmmmmm... Yes." - I can only suppose that it is happening but no one is reporting on it. And I have a huge imagination for whats possible thanks to all the books Ive read and weird stuff Ive experienced :cool2:

The mask thing is really stupid, and it’s been mandatory here for people to use in the stores.
Not sure about outside and inside cars but 9.5 out of 10 wear it, even alone in the car! :headbash:

It’s crazy to see, it's such nice weather here right now. It’s a little cooler then the usual temperature, so the air feels like silk! It’s a shame people don’t like to experience it. Each to their own I guess. :huh:

As my mother taught me at a very young age, “when there is lack of wisdom, the soul is in agony”.

Lately, I’ve been dealing with it like a game.
I got myself one of these:

51tiWMAPbbL._AC_SY355_.jpg

Its funny people here are not that observant so sometimes they don’t notice I’m not wearing a mask under this thing so I get to go in without the hard to breath mask or the incubator as I like to call it now. :lol: Even when I do have to put on the “incubator”, after the door in the store, off it comes. :evil:

As of now no one has bothered me and its much easier to breath and shop.

I dont think these two guys are cointelpro.

They don't have to be conscious agents. As I said in one of my previous post on that subject, some people simply cannot understand in their minds how can some things exist in this world. Among those things are Earth as a globe and viruses. It's just beyond their comprehension. And viruses are quite interesting things which get to the very border of the material view of the world. They are technically not alive, but they still have their own intelligence, like a natural machines. They are not an easy subject, even for the more open minded persons.

And if you think that if Im against 5G Im saying theres no viruses you have misunderstood me somewhere.

I don't know about you but that Kaufman guy certainly believes in that.

I agree that Q is cointel and I never said I believe in these reports that I caught over live yt streams.

I haven't specifically mentioned you about Q, but there are a lot of people out there who do believe in that. And I am just worried about that. A lot of people will be disappointed.

And I only decide to ask here when I hear it from different sources, not just onesided. And I think I always add the word - supposed. As if I can check this info anywhere

That's good. That's what this topic is about, to share the info that we find and check between ourselves if we are close to the truth or not. There are a lot of disinfo in the alternative communities, as it is to be expected in such times. This is nothing new.

I see how the world is behaving and then I ask myself, based on my experience and system of logic that came from it: Is this what so and so is proposing possible in a world like this? If the answer is "Hmmmmm... Yes." - I can only suppose that it is happening but no one is reporting on it. And I have a huge imagination for whats possible thanks to all the books Ive read and weird stuff Ive experienced

I think that all of us here have a huge imagination for what is possible. But then we come here to find out together what is probable. That is the real work in a network. People already posted a lot of good info about viruses in this topic, so you should check them out.

Back
Top Bottom