I went to 2 different supermarkets today, with lines outside, and security or employee at the entrance letting people in. Everyone wore masks except me. No one said anything to me about not wearing a mask.
Yesterday and today, I made 5 more visits without a mask to supermarkets, warehouse stores, and car dealerships, and no one denied me service or asked me to put one on. Everyone I saw was wearing a mask.

Very late hi guys from Bavaria, Germany (it is a little past 23:00h here now). Just watched the latest Gunnar Kaiser (YT-channel) vid and found this comment I wanted to share. It was german and is translated by deepl.

That was AWESOME, thanks for sharing :lol: Cracked up everytime it said "China has more for sale" :lol2:

And here is the final graph that the link above came up with, and of course Covid looking like the "big killer":

View attachment 36677

Isn't it amazing. Look at this graph, which is the OFFICIAL story full of manipulations and data massaging, and yet Covid just killed slightly more people than Malaria. Totally justifies wrecking the whole world :headbash:

And get this: the "pandemic" is officially over now. With just a few deaths, even according to official numbers. Official virologists even say there won't be a second wave. "But it's just because of the lockdown!" Hell no: you guys told us it's about "flattening the curve", i.e. the lockdown CAN'T do anything to reduce death numbers, just spread them out over time. So it's official: this was a nothing burger.

And yet people still don't get it. It's just utterly amazing.

And: tonight I am having my first gathering with my gaming group since COVID hit! Even with the curfew. All of them had the fear of death in them before now, even after hearing me out when they asked my advice (as they knew my past).
Thought I would reply in this thread as it only relates to the plandemic.

Good to hear you got some gamers back together. My lot have not met in person since the 2nd week of the UK lock down. We are still only meeting on-line. Not meeting in person is certainly not the same and I do miss a few hours a week of daft, fun social interaction, creativity and escapism.

I have repeatedly said they are all free to come to our house whenever they wish, but they are still not willing, even now that these gatherings of 6 outdoors is allowed... They do not really refuse, there is more of an uncomfortable silence. I wonder if this is a reaction of shock that I would make such a suggestion, or if they just do not know how to react/decide for themselves? I don't really try to urge them, just assert that my house is perfectly safe and I do not believe any of them are bearing a plague...

Most of my group work or have worked in the same lab as me. You would think at least one of them (other than my partner) would take a little interest in what is really going on and maybe a little science! But no - people are dying, got to stay safe, the rules say... I'm am sure a couple of them would willingly get a vaccine too.

One member of my group is involved in R&D here, but even he will only look through data and studies provided by big pharma, not even large university studies and certainly not private, independent labs... I am interested to see his reaction as more of the data used to justify this whole farce is revealed for what it is. Unfortunately, for now it does not matter what data is shared with him as he can be quite arrogant about his belief in the mainstream data he uses and is provided, rather than really delving into it.

Canada Orders 37M SYRINGES In Prep For MASS VACCINATIONS From CORRUPT MEDICAL COMPANY BD!!

Becton Dickinson was busted back in 2007 for having dirty contaminated syringes that they knew about and still pushed out thousands and thousands of these things even though they could cause potential death.

I just saw a news article on Strategic Culture about an allegedly leaked German document exposing the COVID hysteria as a hoax. Maybe you German members can have a look if this is true (see link to 'original' document in German/PDF below), or have you already heard about this?. First, here's the link to the article:

It is not new and was even brought up in a recent parliament session. Merkel brushed it aside by simply stating that the government came to other conclusions than those in the paper. So did some other politicians. The MSM seem to fall in line. I did not see any further news on this.

Of course it is possible that there are ongoing discussions behind the scenes. Apparently, however, this scandal was still not big enough to change or influence official politics. They still manage to brush dissent under the carpet.

Interesting thoughts Peter Koenig expresses in this article. In short he thinks there might be a connection between the complete denial by the German government of the (valid) conclusions in the German scientists' report relating to the destructive measures taken by the government over a complete nothing-burger and the outbreak of violent riots in the US which spread, more or less peacefully for now, to Europe, and that what is being planned is sheer urban warfare and Europe feels prepared for it. There is the European Corps (Eurocorps), an intergovernmental military corps with its headquarters of approximately 1,000 soldiers stationed in Strasbourg, Alsace, France.
The Eurocorps is operational since 1995. They have been trained for urban warfare, along with other European special forces, mainly at a NATO-supported urban military training camp in Saxony-Anhalt, Northern Germany. Is this planned move of riots throughout the Global North – maybe also spreading to specific countries of the Global South – Step One of the “Lock Step Scenario” – 2010 Rockefeller Report which starts with a corona pandemic in 2020 – towards total military control, towards Martial Law – towards suspension of all civil and human rights; suspension of our constitutional rights? – Who knows. It’s an evil plan.
Germany could have stopped it. This medical expert report provided the basis for an honest admission – for stepping out of the “Lock Step” – it might have still been time. Sticking to the people. Admitting the mistake – the rest of Europe would follow and the monster project of the deep dark evil state would falter. But Germany seems to have missed the boat – or the opportunity of being THE Peace maker. By coercion or free will? But what kind of coercion could force a Government like that of Germany into this diabolical submission?
Otherwise, will it again be the Germans like 75 years ago, after WWII, when the majority of Germans said “we didn’t know” – will we experience a “Déjà-Vu” – 20 or 30 years from now?

Let us wait and see (while enjoying the show) how this all will pan out.
As of now, it seems the Europeans are free to travel again within Europe. Holiday plans are being made (for those who have money left). Keep the people distracted for now with holidays and football, the illusion of going back to their old lives? Portugal reopened its doors to foreign tourists with the first flights arriving at Faro airport (in Algarve) last week. Here in Algarve, the muzzles are still mandatory in any and all shops, it is the law the shopkeepers say and you need to keep the muzzle over your mouth and nose otherwise get out. My asthma-excuse does not work anymore. (NB situation here pretty easy compared to Macedonia, where Konstantin is reporting from, hang in there Konstatin!). As for 'giving' the people back their precious football (how gracious of them yes? :rolleyes:), the 2019/20 Premier League season will resume on June 17, it has been confirmed. There has been no action in the top-flight since early March, with all sport put on hold due to the coronavirus pandemic. But the Premier League is now gearing up to return, with all 20 clubs welcoming their squads back to training and setting a date for its resumption.

Also interesting to note that Portugal has become the 4th country (after Italy, Belgium and France) to suspend use of hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of patients with Covid-19.

Another kind, which is relevant in today's situation, is people who simply refuse to think, ever. They believe anything on the TV, even if it's totally contradictory. They refuse to consider that the people telling them these nonsensical things have a long history of lying. They've never done their own research into anything, but they'll argue with you (you who have spent hundreds of hours researching the things being argued about) based on the nonsense they've heard on TV, haven't really thought about, and haven't understood.
It's particularly stressful when it comes to family members doing this. They simply refuse to even look at any information that contradicts their own rigid belief systems. They start by getting uncomfortable when certain issues are raised. Then they attempt to dismiss the sources of said information as being 'unreliable' due to their source (not 'mainstream') or simply because it is off the internet, or because 'somebody else said something different' and they'd rather believe that person. Then they accuse you of being weird, having a 'religion' about something, or becoming obsessed with something wacky. They get frustrated.

Then they become sarcastic, hostile or upset and may even attempt to manipulate (if you do or say this, then I will do that).

Finally they stop communicating all together. I have one parent who refuses to open my emails, even when I send something funny. They are SO angry with me.

It really surprises me that some people are so attached to their belief systems that they are prepared to die for them. If they are in governments as legislators, then they are prepared to kill others, as a side effect of their legislation. I guess to do otherwise would mean having to face cognitive dissonance. I suppose that's what I find so strange. That they would rather die or kill than face something that doesn't 'add up', or that they don't like

It's now known that at least 50% (Spain 66%) of deaths from covid-19 in most countries occurred in care homes and that the primary cause of those deaths was not the virus itself but the effects of lockdown.

According to the UK Office for National Statistics, nearly 50,000 care home deaths were registered in the 11 weeks up to 22 May in England and Wales — 25,000 more than you would expect at this time of the year.

A British Medical Journal study noted that during the 2 months of lockdown, 30,000 excess deaths in care homes occurred in England and Wales, and of those, 20,000 were not related to covid-19.

The Italian govt. statistics office, Istat, has reported nearly 19,000 additional excess deaths during March and April — people who died either at home or in nursing homes, unsupported by family, neighbours or care home staff.

A recent study in the southern area of Paris suggests confinement itself has had catastrophic consequences. In long-term care facilities with excess Covid-19 deaths, researchers found that acute respiratory distress was not the primary problem — deaths were mainly due to hypovolemic shock, or fluid loss. Confined to their rooms in lockdown, with staff absences running at 40 per cent and with a consequent reduction in the usual support, residents were dying of thirst.

These facts allow us to draw two reasonable conclusions:

1) there was never any intention to "protect the elderly" as the refrain went, quite the opposite.

2) the people most at risk from this virus are the vulnerable elderly almost always with chronic underlying health conditions.

The first point is tragic and a massive indictment of government and the health service that lays bare their real attitude to the elderly.
The second point is perhaps more important from a global perspective. From the Chinese experience of this virus, it was VERY CLEAR well before lockdowns were imposed in the West, that this virus was almost exclusively only a threat to the vulnerable elderly. The linked article from the BBC is from February 18th, a full month before most lockdowns were imposed.

So the question that remains unanswered is this: why were lockdowns imposed on the entire population when it was well known that the vast majority of the population was not at risk? Why were policies not put in place to protect those most at risk, and instead policies enacted that INCREASED the risk and death toll among those most at risk, which includes deciding NOT to follow the very effective herd immunity path?

Last edited:

It now known that at least 50% (Spain 66%) of deaths from covid-19 in most countries occurred in care homes and that the primary cause of those deaths was not the virus itself but the effects of lockdown.

According to the UK Office for National Statistics, nearly 50,000 care home deaths were registered in the 11 weeks up to 22 May in England and Wales — 25,000 more than you would expect at this time of the year.

A British Medical Journal study noted that during the 2 months of lockdown, 30,000 excess deaths in care homes occurred in England and Wales, and of those, 20,000 were not related to covid-19.

The Italian govt. statistics office, Istat, has reported nearly 19,000 additional excess deaths during March and April — people who died either at home or in nursing homes, unsupported by family, neighbours or care home staff.

A recent study in the southern area of Paris suggests confinement itself has had catastrophic consequences. In long-term care facilities with excess Covid-19 deaths, researchers found that acute respiratory distress was not the primary problem — deaths were mainly due to hypovolemic shock, or fluid loss. Confined to their rooms in lockdown, with staff absences running at 40 per cent and with a consequent reduction in the usual support, residents were dying of thirst.

1) there was never any intention to "protect the elderly" as the refrain went, quite the opposite.

2) the people most at risk from this virus are the vulnerable elderly almost always with chronic underlying health conditions.

The first point is tragic and a massive indictment of government and the health service that lays bare their real attitude to the elderly.
The second point is perhaps more important from a global perspective. From the Chinese experience of this virus, it was VERY CLEAR well before lockdowns were imposed in the West, that this virus was almost exclusively only a threat to the vulnerable elderly. The linked article from the BBC is from February 18th, a full month before most lockdowns were imposed.

So the question that remains unanswered is this: why were lockdowns imposed on the entire population when it was well known that the vast majority of the population was not at risk? Why were policies not put in place to protect those most at risk, and instead policies enacted that INCREASED the risk and death toll among those most at risk, which includes deciding NOT to follow the very effective herd immunity path?

Can I post your text and the link in German on Facebook? I hope that it stimulates those who are still at least a little thinking about the argument "we protect older people". Thank you for this summary.

It now known that at least 50% (Spain 66%) of deaths from covid-19 in most countries occurred in care homes and that the primary cause of those deaths was not the virus itself but the effects of lockdown.

My guess is to create a precedent where it would seem "normal" to act this way. Also the contradiction creates confusion making people more easily manipulated. Either way the PTB wins by giving themselves more options to operate freely in a questionnable way and also more confusion/chaos.

Is this planned move of riots throughout the Global North – maybe also spreading to specific countries of the Global South – Step One of the “Lock Step Scenario” – 2010 Rockefeller Report which starts with a corona pandemic in 2020 – towards total military control, towards Martial Law – towards suspension of all civil and human rights; suspension of our constitutional rights? – Who knows. It’s an evil plan.
I think you have a point there. The Eurocorps is blatantly a EU oppression force, so it could easily be used to behave badly keeping the order somewhere to force a country to wat to leave the EU, like Italy or what happened to Greece. That country could then be plundered through a neoliberal ¨free trade deal¨ or under thread of bankruptcy.
Alteratively, maybe bad things start to happen to a country that does not follow the line on the lock step.
What if urban warfare can also mean escalation through subversion?
Would Swedens immigrants become a big thing next?

Last edited:
Still, nobody would be so evil as to want to kill the sick elders. Everybody is just preoccupied with their careers, and doing whats needed to not impact the career negatively. Some very informed intelligence must be involved to do the steering. So Phlebas, your story still needs conspiracy..

Back
Top Bottom