My company sent out an email yesterday that employees who work on site will now be required to wear masks. If you can't wear a mask (for eating or some other reason), then must maintain (anti)social distancing! Employees are required to report violations of all the policies.

I have been working from home for several years, so this does not affect me (although I am surprised they haven't said we have to wear masks in solidarity!).

This is insanity. And guess what? This is a health insurance company.

Today we were informed that they will be allowing providers and members to make corrections on claims from January - March. If they now THINK their sickness was covid, they can correct the diagnosis on the claims. How's that for a way to drive up the count?

The Wuhan city government on Tuesday released the results of its 10-day citywide test. A total of 300 asymptomatic patients were found after 9,899,828 residents were tested in the city, with no confirmed COVID-19 cases. The test cost 900 million yuan ($126 million), which will be shouldered by the Wuhan government.

By the end of April, the cure rate of Wuhan's coronavirus patients in critical condition has soared to 92.2 percent from 39.1 percent in February.

A reader send us this summary. I'm posting it here for those who are interested.

I only peeked at it and also noticed on page 62 it mentions MMS as a treatment. I'm guessing that refers to the evil bleach solution, because it mentions Jim Humble as well. Nonetheless, it seems like it has some good information on what to do about the hysteria and using knowledge, so may babies and bathwater?

Just a thought.

Have you thought about the fact that these toxic people you describe may consider you to be a toxic person?

I mean, most of my siblings won't look at or believe anything that I post or say. They all think that I have gone completely off my rocker. They condemned me for going Keto 10 years ago and are still having a hard time accepting the fact that I lost 150lbs, despite being seriously overweight themselves. But, they know what is best for me. Or they say, that may have worked for you but everyone is different.

They all are Trump haters, believe in vaccinations are Church goers(mostly), believe in Jesus and don't think aliens exist. They are closed minded about anything that I try to say. They consider me a black sheep. They all consider that their brand of truth is what works for them. Yet, they are good people with heart and compassion. How can I not continue to try and help them see and understand when example doesn't even work?

I am not in their faces all of the time but they see my posts on Facebook. I tried that 10 years ago but gave up as I realized it wasn't working. It seems to take a lot of work and de-programing in order to truly understand what we are experiencing. That reminds me of a saying, the blind leading the blind.
Similar thoughts here. I don't know anybody IRL with an interest in esoterica, and very few with an interest in "conspiracy". My daughter is anti-vaccine but fell for the covid narrative. So on and so forth with my family and friends. Many seem to be on the cusp of seeing the lies but haven't connected enough dots yet.
I don't consider any of it frustrating (most of the time) so much as an opportunity to learn something about myself and others.

The whole situation is crazier every single day.
Maybe I am using this post as a vent but I feel that I need it and I just want to post how this circus looks in a small place, far away from big cities in developed countries. Well, it is the same, maybe sometimes worst. You can't escape the pathocracy where ever you are.

Last week the authorities announced that the curfew ended. No more curfews. It was a relief, but at the same time, they started to push very contradictory information in public. One was that the curfew is over and another was that suddenly 2-3 days after curfew ended we have hundreds of new infected every day. The program kicked in turbo mode again and people started to literally scream to lock up the whole country again. But also they're a lot more people that slowly start to see the reality that all this is just tyranny, not protective measures.

I posted online some links on this subject and I was immediately attacked with insults, curses, and whatever not. I tried to explain that I want the truth, that I am not on anybody's side, and posted a few links with relevant data, like the newest CDC info about the average death rate of this virus and similar things. Then I checked the profiles of these people. Every one of them are people from the ruling party. So all this is organized on a very deep level. I mean they are not conscious about that. The majority of them are just heavily programmed to blindly follow what is told to them. Excellent examples of programmed authoritarian followers.

On Friday the orthodox Christians have a holiday that is dedicated to the deceased members of the family. I don't know how it is called in English. On that day people usually visit the Cemetary so they can remember their loved ones who are not among them anymore.

The government decided to implement total curfew from Thursday from 9:00 pm until 5:00 am in Monday in a few bigger cities in the country, because of the holiday. According to them, people will be very undisciplined and will massively go to the cemetery, so they want to discipline the people by locking them up in their homes again.

In other places in the country where the new infected are not in so big numbers, the curfew will be from 4:00 pm to 5:00 am next week.
This is tyranny.

They are mad because people are not listening to them as they wanted. Police are literally hunting people on the streets and fining them with 20 Euros ( which is not a small amount of money here) for not wearing a mask on the street. Not in a closed place, but on an open area, walking down the street. The fear and anger are so big among the people. The police just stop with the car in the middle of the street and start fining people without masks. and in a few minutes, they get in the car and they go. They do this every day for a some time so they can keep a constant tension and anger and fear between people.

All this madness started to influence me, personally. I feel such anger and rage toward all this that I have problems concentrating and sleeping. Sometimes some EE helps me to calm for a while but after some time the anger is rising again. It is an internal battle from anger and rage to depression.

But when I think a little more, it is not my battle. I don't have a right to tell the people what to do, what to believe, and how to act. That is their free will and we are all on a different point on our learning curve. It is their free will. All I can do is put some seed of truth here and there, and work on myself as harder as I can, and offer help if possible if someone asks. I must put those feelings more under control and focus all my energy toward more reading and work on myself. Easy to say, but much harder to do. Then, the Cs said not to worry. So all I can do is to have more faith in the whole process and concentrate more energy on inner development and knowledge.

But when I think a little more, it is not my battle. I don't have a right to tell the people what to do, what to believe, and how to act. That is their free will and we are all on a different point on our learning curve. It is their free will. All I can do is put some seed of truth here and there, and work on myself as harder as I can, and offer help if possible if someone asks. I must put those feelings more under control and focus all my energy toward more reading and work on myself. Easy to say, but much harder to do. Then, the Cs said not to worry. So all I can do is to have more faith in the whole process and concentrate more energy on inner development and knowledge.
Man, you answered yourself :) I completely understand as Montenegro is close to Macedonia and similar sheep mentality is present. I was also angry some moments and shaken, but do not care about news/media. In real talk now when the measures are lifted, you can see an increasing number of people not believing all of this crap, or at least asking themselves what is this all actually about.
Besides, Cass said not to worry. ;) Let us try and stay calm in this crazy world..

The whole situation is crazier every single day.
Maybe I am using this post as a vent but I feel that I need it and I just want to post how this circus looks in a small place, far away from big cities in developed countries. Well, it is the same, maybe sometimes worst. You can't escape the pathocracy where ever you are.

Last week the authorities announced that the curfew ended. No more curfews. It was a relief, but at the same time, they started to push very contradictory information in public. One was that the curfew is over and another was that suddenly 2-3 days after curfew ended we have hundreds of new infected every day. The program kicked in turbo mode again and people started to literally scream to lock up the whole country again. But also they're a lot more people that slowly start to see the reality that all this is just tyranny, not protective measures.

I posted online some links on this subject and I was immediately attacked with insults, curses, and whatever not. I tried to explain that I want the truth, that I am not on anybody's side, and posted a few links with relevant data, like the newest CDC info about the average death rate of this virus and similar things. Then I checked the profiles of these people. Every one of them are people from the ruling party. So all this is organized on a very deep level. I mean they are not conscious about that. The majority of them are just heavily programmed to blindly follow what is told to them. Excellent examples of programmed authoritarian followers.

On Friday the orthodox Christians have a holiday that is dedicated to the deceased members of the family. I don't know how it is called in English. On that day people usually visit the Cemetary so they can remember their loved ones who are not among them anymore.

The government decided to implement total curfew from Thursday from 9:00 pm until 5:00 am in Monday in a few bigger cities in the country, because of the holiday. According to them, people will be very undisciplined and will massively go to the cemetery, so they want to discipline the people by locking them up in their homes again.

In other places in the country where the new infected are not in so big numbers, the curfew will be from 4:00 pm to 5:00 am next week.
This is tyranny.

They are mad because people are not listening to them as they wanted. Police are literally hunting people on the streets and fining them with 20 Euros ( which is not a small amount of money here) for not wearing a mask on the street. Not in a closed place, but on an open area, walking down the street. The fear and anger are so big among the people. The police just stop with the car in the middle of the street and start fining people without masks. and in a few minutes, they get in the car and they go. They do this every day for a some time so they can keep a constant tension and anger and fear between people.

All this madness started to influence me, personally. I feel such anger and rage toward all this that I have problems concentrating and sleeping. Sometimes some EE helps me to calm for a while but after some time the anger is rising again. It is an internal battle from anger and rage to depression.

We are all this on this mess, this crazy world, this mad planet. Some days myself I feel better then others. Lately I bought a little beautiful notebook and every day I wrote 5 things that I am grateful. It help me so much! It is for me now a new way to be less angry and to change my chip in my brain. Maybe you should try this. Because also things will accelerated and some things we can not control at all. Because also what they want it is our anger (it is candy for them) so when you are grateful it is like a clap on their vampiristic energy. Even you can do that with family members. It is marvelous to see how many things to be grateful and they are like little flowers that you put in your head and it helps, for sure.

The link below is an example of what your average person sees (and believes) when looking at the Covid situation - the average person does not realize that so many deaths were attributed to "Covid-19" even though a) that was not the cause of death, and b) the person had all kinds of comorbidities. But it's gotta be true since the graph looks good, hey it's moving and everything! In colour too!

And again I also feel that without this Forum, many of us would be thinking Covid was a big deal as well. One promising thing is that there are many people out there who have never seen this Forum, who totally feel the whole Corona event was BS.

Global Deaths Due to Various Causes and COVID-19 in 2020

Very late hi guys from Bavaria, Germany (it is a little past 23:00h here now). Just watched the latest Gunnar Kaiser (YT-channel) vid and found this comment I wanted to share. It was german and is translated by deepl.

Diary: Corona 2020. China: Um, we have a problem here.😮 WHO: It won't be that bad. China: Ehh we might have a big problem.😳 Germany: No need to worry.😄 WHO: We have a pandemic!😵 Italy: We are all going to die.😫 Sweden: -flick- that! 🖕🏻 Great Britain: We need herd immunity. Germany: We are all going to die and so we have to stay at home, wearing masks and gloves.😷 WHO: Only those who are sick should wear masks. RKI: Masks do not work.😄 USA: Have hospital ships.👍🏻 Germany: Doubling time is important. Germany: No, but rather R0 value.🤔 Spain: We're all going to die. Sweden: Like hell we are. Is a wave of flu, as always protect the Vulnerables.☝🏻 China: We have masks for sale. WHO: We need to test.🏥 World: So so🤦♀ United Kingdom: Break... North Korea: 18:45 3 Infected, 18:50 0 Infected China: Have ventilators for sale.📢 USA: CHINA, WHAT DID YOU DO?!🤯 Ireland: even closes pubs 🍺 news: Everybody has to die, everybody stays at home.🏠 Bhakdi, Wodarg, Schiffmann and Co.: This is a normal wave of disease, doesn't cause a laboratory pandemic and yet doesn't drive people crazy.🤨 World: Hello, curve flattening again.📉 Germany: R0? What the hell is R0? We're taking to the streets!😠 France: We are all going to die. Sweden: A SHIT WE WILL BE!🖕🏻 North Korea: 20:00 10 infected, 20:15 0 infected. Belarus: What's up, we are celebrating in the stadium now. FUUUUSSBAAAALL.⚽ WHO: There's gonna be trouble in Sweden. China: Everything for sale. 🤑 RKI: Stay home unless you want to go for a walk. 🏞 World: What the -flick-... Sweden: We're not extinct yet.😜 News: Whoever had it once, won't get it again...won't get it...or maybe they will...don't have good tests.🤷♀ China: So, what do you want to buy? Germany: Nothing will ever be the same again.😭 Sweden Still not extinct.😄 North Korea: 17:07 4 infected, 17:14 0 infected. USA: Drinks disinfectant, could help.👍🏻 WHO: Sweden is a role model.🥇 Sweden: Ätschi😜 Germany: The Swedes are crazy. We are all going to die.😠 Bhakdi, Hockertz, Ioannidis and Co.: People seriously, finally stop spinning, meanwhile studies show that it is not worse than a flu and a lockdown 0 brings.🙄 News: Shut the -flick- up, you conspirators. Everyone will die.🤬 Austria: We're loosening up, but only a little bit, so almost not at all, but we're loosening up. Italy: Offline Switzerland: What now? Where are the millions of dead?😷 Germany: R0 is <1>4<17>230... oh what do I know, you all wear masks now and never gather again.☝🏻 World: Ähhhm🤦♀ Spain: We loosen up. Italy: Book your holidays with us now, we're loosening up.🏖 WHO: We'll vaccinate you all.💉 Belarus: Vaccinate against what? Did we miss anything?😳 China: Do you want to buy more?🤑 World: 🤦♀ Tanzania: test papaya, motor oil goats, plants .goat and papaya POSITIVE. 🤯 Germany: waiting for second wave.🏄♂️Wieso second? Where was the first? North Korea: Offline... USA: no more coal for WHO 🤑🤑🤑 👍👍👍👍👍 Hungary: human rights back ,lock down will end in June Germany: we are only at the beginning of the pandemic.....we need faceshields, made in Bavaria. World: 🙃 to be continued...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

This doctor wrote his opinion on how corona kills people:

Summary

COVID is a virus that, because it forces entry to cells through the ACE2 receptors, which are found in high concentration in both lung and circulatory endothelium, causes specific damage to these cells. Due to the addition, specific action of knocking out ACE2 receptors, NO synthesis is greatly reduced, and ROS/super/oxide compounds are formed. This greatly amplifies the endothelial damage.

This damage, and the resultant ‘cytokine storm’, leads on to DIC. This in turn causes deaths through organ failure and/or large blood clot formation which can block blood supply to the lungs, the heart, the brain, the kidneys etc.

Supportive treatment requires the use of agents that can increase NO/reduce ROS, slow or stop the cytokine storm, and anti-coagulants. Oxygen is required when there is significant lung damage.

And in this article he describes how people experience this death:

All of a sudden, in early April, the elderly patients I was looking after started to die. One day, there were no cases, then, 24-hours later, we had many. The deaths were strange, quick. One nurse watched four patients develop exactly the same symptoms. A fall, then strange absences (short-term loss of consciousness), then their breathing rate going up and their oxygen levels falling. The patients were remarkably calm, not distressed. Then they died. Two before ambulances could even get to them.

Well, if a person has decided to die on some level, this doesn't sound like a bad way to die at all.

And here is the final graph that the link above came up with, and of course Covid looking like the "big killer":
"Source: Global Burden of Disease study, Worldometers populations, John Hopkins COVID repository"

Event 201 is a pandemic tabletop exercise hosted by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY.

John Hopkins - what else do you need to know in regards to reliable, accurate statistics in this whole corrupt affair? Why wasn't it noted that Neil Ferguson's Imperial College model estimated 2.2 million deaths from CV in the US alone? 345,059 global deaths seems pretty paltry by comparison.
Apr 1st 2020

According to Johns Hopkins University, there are now 886,000 confirmed cases of covid-19 around the world, or roughly one case for every 9,000 people.
Excerpts from Mortality Risk of COVID-19:

The case fatality rate (CFR)

"The CFR is very easy to calculate. You take the number of people who have died, and you divide it by the total number of people diagnosed with the disease." [ x 100] [345,059 ÷ 886,000 = .389 x 100 = CFR 39% (rounded up)]

[...] the CFR can decrease or increase over time, as responses change; and that it can vary by location and by the characteristics of the infected population, such as age, or sex. For instance, older populations would expect to see a higher CFR from COVID-19 than younger ones.

The crude mortality rate

The “crude mortality rate” is another very simple measure, which like the CFR gives something that might sound like the answer to the question that we asked earlier: if someone is infected, how likely are they to die?

But, just as with CFR, it is actually very different.

The crude mortality rate – sometimes called the crude death rate – measures the probability that any individual in the population will die from the disease; not just those who are infected, or are confirmed as being infected. It’s calculated by dividing the number of deaths from the disease by the total population. For instance, if there were 10 deaths in a population of 1,000, the crude mortality rate would be [10 / 1,000], or 1%, even if only 100 people had been diagnosed with the disease.

The infection fatality rate (IFR)

The IFR is the number of deaths from a disease divided by the total number of cases. If 10 people die of the disease, and 500 actually have it, then the IFR is [10 / 500], or 2%.3,4,5,6,7

To work out the IFR, we need two numbers: the total number of cases and the total number of deaths.

However, as we explain here, the total number of cases of COVID-19 is not known. That’s partly because not everyone with COVID-19 is tested.8,9

We may be able to estimate the total number of cases and use it to calculate the IFR – and researchers do this. But the total number of cases is not known, so the IFR cannot be accurately calculated. And, despite what some media reports imply, the CFR is not the same as – or, probably, even similar to – the IFR.

So, if we go with a CFR of apprx 39%, how does that compare with other pandemics? How about the 2009 H1N1 Swine Flu WHO declared pandemic? Considering that as discovered by CBS investigative reporter, Sharyl Attisson, the CDC had secretly stopped counting cases of H1N1 swine flu illness because "they had learned that almost none of the cases they had counted as Swine Flu was, in fact, Swine Flu or any sort of flu at all!" and after Attkisson’s findings were published on the CBS News website, the CDC, obviously in a panic, decided to double down and declared, "Shockingly, 14 million to 34 million U.S. residents – the CDC’s best guess is 22 million – came down with H1N1 swine flu by Oct. 17 [2009].”

OK then - 0 deaths divided by guesstimated 22 million cases equals an apprx CFR of 0%. Well, 39% does seem pretty high compared to that even if it's a global percentage and not just the US!

Figures don't lie but liars can figure.

Last edited:

Hang in there Konstantin, definitely IT IS a hard realization, specially with close ones. It can get complicated as for many taking a step back to see the situation with a degree of separation is difficult and sometimes impossible. Even when presented with information good enough to engage in the reasonable debate you know they are capable of. All we have left is to be considerate with other people's beliefs and thought patterns, even if it hurts seeing them adopt behaviors and discourses so distant from what we would expect from them.

Back
Top Bottom