(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Hello! I am going to have to miss the 6:00pm UTC meeting today. I will be sure to catch the recording so I can keep pace for next Saturday. This is my second time to read The Wave. Being a part of this reading workshop helps to keep me motivated to do my little bit of reading each day, and I'm grateful for that extra little push.

Last Saturday I mentioned that the local authorities were staging for riots in our downtown area. I'm relieved to report that, though there have been a few incidences here and there, my area has been remarkably calm compared to what I have seen going on in other cities. So that's something to be thankful for. 'See' you all next week!

Hello everyone!

Here's the link for the meeting (Am-EU):

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
ID: 282921554

See you in 10 mins.

Hello! I am going to have to miss the 6:00pm UTC meeting today. I will be sure to catch the recording so I can keep pace for next Saturday. This is my second time to read The Wave. Being a part of this reading workshop helps to keep me motivated to do my little bit of reading each day, and I'm grateful for that extra little push.

Last Saturday I mentioned that the local authorities were staging for riots in our downtown area. I'm relieved to report that, though there have been a few incidences here and there, my area has been remarkably calm compared to what I have seen going on in other cities. So that's something to be thankful for. 'See' you all next week!

It's great to know that things are calm over there, @MayaDawn. Thanks for let it us know.

Take care!

I also think I won't make it, have a great time:-)

Don't worry, Martina. See you next week!

Hi guys,
I was meaning to attend today meeting but when I was coming back from visiting friends from near the village my car stopped on the road. Interesting thing is that my car was under repair recently:huh:. Good thing is that this happened on a good spot where I could him pull away from the road. Maybe my crystals help me a little bit. Tomorrow is Sunday so repairman doesn't work so I guess I will deal with it on Monday.
So sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting, I was looking forward to it ;-).

I just watched the above video yesterday, worth a watch IMO. Corbett does some excellent work exposing the Cabal & Gates’ agenda, and I’ve only just come across Catherine Austin Fitts. I really enjoy her take on how the financial system is set up (overt & covert economy). Thanks for posting it, @Bluefyre!

Glad you found it useful Arwenn and thank you to Michael for mentioning it. That's the second time I've heard her reference Political Ponerology. She's collaborated with Professor Skidmore to uncover the extent of the missing trillions of dollars as well. That's a hole other trip down the rabbit hole. She is a nuts and bolts person and yet keeps everything in the context of a spiritual war.

We had the 8th Au-Asia-Am Reading Workshop (6th June 2020), with @Keit, @Aya, @Arwenn, @sid, @Rashi, @Bobo08, and @Nathancat7. We reviewed Chapter 14. Thank you all for attending!

Here is the link to the video of the session, and audio. Here is the link to the folder to access future sessions as well.

The following are notes from the discussion.

Chapter 14 - All There Is Is Lessons, or Candy Will Ruin Your Teeth
  • Kabbalah and Theosophy
  • MOSSAD and religious Kabbalists
  • George Floyd thread - people taking offense, oppression and reverse oppression, control system and herding via divisive thinking
  • Elevating one's level of analysis
  • Feminist movement, it's not consistent across cultures, women being oppressed in different ways
  • HAARP
  • Carla's focus on love & light, ignorance of STS realities while Don more of a realist.
  • Ra material and restriction due to the channel, assumptions and beliefs influencing material, use of archaic language
  • Ra material useful; concept of increasing distortion coming down the density levels
  • Jacques Vallee, UFO about conditioning of human belief systems
  • Ouspensky and freeing oneself of forces, falling into further traps and needing higher discernment
  • Subtle manipulation, control system,
  • beetlemaniac family and money situation, be strategic, do what forwards your aims, look into investment options
  • Control system and chaos, e.g., Laura's losing her work on the computer, things that can be done in chaotic times
    • Crystals, smudging with sage
    • List of things to do and playing it out mentally, vigilance, presence of mind, keep your eyes on the road
    • Watch out for hints, before a billboard falls on you, get up and continue after a fall
    • Reiki on self, sitting under sunlight
    • Attacks due to inner programs and button pushing
    • Joe's thread on changing your state of mind
    • Having second thoughts may warrant rethinking a situation
    • Sleep over it, G says wait 24 hour before coming back to the person
    • Wearing a mask at work, playing dumb, fake corporate culture
    • In meetings, allow the idiots to speak first and have last say
    • Arwenn: where does duty of care end? Worker's slip-ups affect her
    • Perfectionism - an exercise to help is be okay if you can't finish a project
    • Selecting team members - low conscientiousness, low IQ, neuroticism, 1 person brings whole team down
    • Keit experience in tech support from home and a slacker, he got fired and reflects "reap what you sow"
    • Unaware people, Dunning-Kruger effect (thread), being responsible for oneself and not taking on responsibility for things not under your control
    • Regardless of strategizing, conscientiousness can keep you in straight and narrow
  • Entanglement, "love bites", Candy inserting herself 6 years later into Laura's life and being a vector
  • Amazing Grace and possible attempt to Greenbaum Laura
  • Multiple Personality Disorder, Greenbauming being easier to perform on OPs
  • Souled people like Laura having a protection from Greenbauming
  • Project Bluebird, Manchurian Candidates,
  • Behold the Pale Horse, Milton William Cooper; on secret government activity
  • Trance: Formation of America, Cathy O'Brien; under Project Monarch, Cathy became a mind-controlled White House sex slave deprived of any love, free will, or self-respect and forced to endure drug and electro-induced torture.
  • Monarch Programming in media
  • Screen memories and ritual abuse - redirection of investigations
  • Chaos: Charles Manson, Tom O'Neill, about Manson Murders
  • Project Midnight Climax - Jolly West, CIA safehouses, bars, restaurants, cafes, aerosolized LSD and observed behavior of exposed people.
  • Soviet Union - before collapse, disappearances, appearing 1-2 months later in psych wards, train stations without recollection, mostly men, similar to 411.
  • Secret government experimentation happens in all big governments
  • 4D STS manipulations through family to limit progression through abuse, creating protective programs, deprogramming self required after childhood. Passing on of abuse.
  • TV and media personalities with programming which mimicked by public, children
  • TV Show: Legend of the Seeker - story of a band of women kidnapping young women, torturing and programming them. Based on Terry Goodkind
  • Germans in Tibet observing meditation
  • Dave Mc Gowan, Laurel Canyon Series, children of officers in the military in entertainment media, controlling the messaging
  • Yahweh to Zion, Jack Ruby, Kabbalah, Israeli mafia, Rich Dolan (JFK Sessions on Youtube), Jack Ruby had a breakdown and was word-programmed to self-destruct
  • Jeff Epstein, psychopath doesn't need to be programmed
  • Good art by by bad people
    • Jim Morrison, son of Admiral Morrison's who started the Vietnam war
    • Tarkovsky, classic artist
    • Children's book writer, was a tyrant and tortured people psychologically
    • Carlos Castaneda's Don Juan
    • Ryerson effect - good material but producers having a dark side
    • Michael Jackson - Laura's comment: he did make millions of people happy, which isn't something that can be spoken of everyone
    • Music - at malls, Arwenn's children, mainstream music narcissistic and superficial, youth disconnected with proliferation of social media, children not vaccinated, and need to "hide" from others, strategic enclosure
  • Control system - Laura: a level of society exists which acts as a regulator for these phenomena, comment on newspaper article about UFOs attributed to being a social issue.
  • beetlemaniac: approached Secret History and revelations like a typical teenager who found something cool and wanted to keep it a secret to himself
  • Arwenn: First researched health & diet due to profession, vaccinations, ayurveda, TCM. Started going deeper into rabbit hole a few years after 9/11. Labeled conspiracy nut on view on vaccination.
  • COVID-19 propaganda
  • Boston bombing - schism on forum, true believers of actors theory, many left forum
  • Sid's original burning question, why isn't he another [random] person instead of himself?
  • Reality shift after 9/11
  • Education system not favoring independent thought, don't think, don't question, just accept.
  • HAARP monitoring
  • Energy manifesting in disasters, possible malfunctioning of HAARP, leveling of the playing field, possible lifting of the veil waking people up??
  • Control of humanity, digital ID, STS will not let go of getting full control of humanity.
  • Laura does not feel bad about what's happening, it's a levelling of the playing field.
Related Podcast:

The next Reading Workshop for the Au-Asia-Am group is on the 13th June 2020 at 10AM UTC, discussing Chapters 15 (All There Is Is Lessons, or He Hideth My Soul in the Cleft of the Rock) and 16 (All There Is Is Lessons, or Laura Finds Reiki and Ends Up in the Soup… Pea Soup, That Is). See you there!

Back
Top Bottom