George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

In previous posts above, you wrote about what's happening in right wing communities. It was interesting reading it - seemed like you know much about them, almost like you've rubbed shoulders. In that way, I found your perspective quite interesting.

What I'm trying to say is I've rubbed shoulders with a lot of lefties

My journey has taken me across the entirety of the political map, and I have known and befriended people from every political persuasion. I spent years in far left circles; my contempt for them - there's really no other word - is born of long and painful experience.

Your view and there's don't intersect... They might as well exist in 2 separate planets.

Oh, this is quite clear. The argument is over; there is no longer even the possibility of mutual understanding. Violent conflict is now all but inevitable.

The pathocrats did their job well.

Much respect for this man. He said he kneels for only ONE person and that's God. Finally someone who says no to this self degrading and dangerous nonsense. Compliance with hysterical activists puts the public at great risk.

Only white people are required to kneel. Tree reaction would have been very different if he was white.

ok, i know a lot of people here aren't fans of this kind of research ... through symbols and stuff. However, I will share with you this scene from Hollywood cuisine.
I think this chaos in America is largely produced through pop culture, because many don’t even know another culture.
This image and video by themselves do not reveal much and there is nothing new, I think, who does not yet know about predictive programming.

102879147_10221653614991099_3129634501972220482_n.jpg
102446426_10221653820236230_269100941191591796_o.jpg
image with higher resolution

Screenshot_20200608-232916~3.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200608-232514.png
    Screenshot_20200608-232514.png
    219 KB · Views: 7
My journey has taken me across the entirety of the political map, and I have known and befriended people from every political persuasion. I spent years in far left circles; my contempt for them - there's really no other word - is born of long and painful experience.

Oh, this is quite clear. The argument is over; there is no longer even the possibility of mutual understanding. Violent conflict is now all but inevitable.

The pathocrats did their job well.
My journey parallels yours. I'm still immersed in lefties, because that's what we've got and I deal with it daily. I may be described as a left-libertarian in classical terms, but that's right-wing by today's standards. What's challenging to me is to not have contempt for some people that obviously are asleep — particularly when they're sure they're not. I try empathy, as I'm as I'm not truly awake myself. It's difficult, but my equanimity has a long way to develop. Let's face it, if we were developed enough, we wouldn't be here. [Granted, there will be different views on this.]

There is not an obstacle in the path. "The obstacle is the path." –Gautama Buddha

What's challenging to me is to not have contempt for some people that obviously are asleep — particularly when they're sure they're not. I try empathy, as I'm as I'm not truly awake myself. It's difficult, but my equanimity has a long way to develop. Let's face it, if we were developed enough, we wouldn't be here. [Granted, there will be different views on this.]

It's almost impossible for me not to have contempt for otherwise intelligent people who embrace, and loudly insist others embrace, obvious and malign absurdities. Especially when it's usually clear to me that the underlying reason is not some profound altruism, but one of: a cynical desire to gain social power; a desire to be accepted by the group and patted on the head for being one of the cool kids; a craven inability to go against the group, due not to real convictions but simply to low testosterone levels.

This is especially so when I see them enthusiastically participating in collective rituals of self-abasement. To have so little respect for oneself, while claiming the high ground of moral virtue ... I feel like a wolf watching lapdogs rolling over begging for treats.

No there won't. It will result in the opposite of its intent. More police killings, and probably of Blacks especially.

You think 4 cops being charged is going to change the massively complex problem of police brutality that is partly a function of a significant number (although still small overall) of pathologicals among law enforcement and many others being ponerized by the system within which they operate that is headed by pathologicals? Pathologicals don't respond to warnings, they just wait a while and keep doing the only thing they know how to do.

All officers involved in the incident have been arrested and charged.

Organisations are now lobbying the government to introduce reform.

None of these would have happened without the protests.

More changes coming.

Just seen this from the PTB propaganda mouthpiece

Looks like they are going to try to push this thing!

Quite clear the Democrats have the wind in there sails at this moment.

Trump needs to do something. His base will start thinking him weak.

Last edited:
Looks like they are going to try to push this thing!

The woketards calling for the police to be disbanded are yet more proof that pathocracy undermines the societal basis that enables it to exist in the first place.

Nature abhors a vacuum. In the absence of police - who are at least required to follow the law - order will be enforced by alternative means. And by that I mean mafias and mercenaries.

In such a situation, the soys supporting this become prey animals. And as for the pathocrats, it's only a matter of time before the mafias and mercenaries conclude that the pathocrats are weak (I mean ... just look at them), and that nothing prevents them from taking power directly.

ok, i know a lot of people here aren't fans of this kind of research ... through symbols and stuff. However, I will share with you this scene from Hollywood cuisine.
I think this chaos in America is largely produced through pop culture, because many don’t even know another culture.
This image and video by themselves do not reveal much and there is nothing new, I think, who does not yet know about predictive programming.

View attachment 36808
View attachment 36809
image with higher resolution

View attachment 36811

This looks like an example of weak signal pattern recognition run amok, catnip for all the late night bi-polar and schizophrenics out there.

Honestly, I can look at anybody's randomly selected bookshelf and build you the most astonishing and convincing conspiracy stories out of thin air from reading the spines and placement of knick-knacks.

The first skill a seeker needs to learn is how to sort weak signal noise into one pile, and strong signals into another.

This is interesting, and also reassuring.

LinkedIn had an anonymous Q&A with its employees to discuss racial justice issues. Turns out that, even in the heart of the notoriously woke Silicon Valley, once people are given the protection of anonymity their private thoughts are not at all what the left would like.

For all the ostentatious virtue signaling from the wokocracy, their support really is paper thin. It's sustained by the general perception that most people believe this nonsense, which in turn is sustained by the vicious punishment meted out at any who dare dissent.

It's the kind of situation that is ripe for a preference cascade.
LinkedIn Staffers Slam Leftist Riot Narratives in Anonymous Q&A

As for my essay.., I'd lost interest in attempting to enlighten the denizens of Face Book, ("If you post this, you're going to get a huge push back and it will take over your life for a few days. It won't be easy at all, but if you have to do it, you have to do it. I'd just say that people don't like to be treated as if they're stupid and that you're correcting them. They have a lot of confusion and fear and valid points.").

No doubt.

I didn't hit 'Post' in the end.

I think that deserves the post of the day award! (If there were such a thing)

Last edited:
It's almost impossible for me not to have contempt for otherwise intelligent people who embrace, and loudly insist others embrace, obvious and malign absurdities. Especially when it's usually clear to me that the underlying reason is not some profound altruism, but one of: a cynical desire to gain social power; a desire to be accepted by the group and patted on the head for being one of the cool kids; a craven inability to go against the group, due not to real convictions but simply to low testosterone levels.

This is especially so when I see them enthusiastically participating in collective rituals of self-abasement. To have so little respect for oneself, while claiming the high ground of moral virtue ... I feel like a wolf watching lapdogs rolling over begging for treats.
I think that I completely understand that, as that's where I'm coming from also. Contempt has always been one of my core competencies. The issue is that I've found it to be negative energy (doh!). It's no so easy to get rid of, though. It's an easy response; everything else seems much more difficult — excepting other negative responses. Meanwhile, we're swimming in things that cause us to produce negative energy, and not just contempt. But doing that just depletes us and feeds other things. It's a struggle.

[/QUOTE]

IMO this stuff is always interesting but for some reason is taken by people as being proof of a tightly controlled simulation-like reality micromanaged by illuminati type rulers.

In reality, though obviously not a coincidence, it's more likely just an expression of the infinite intelligence of the universe. They're really cool to look at but way too easy to read too deeply into.

In the past few years we've seen an even higher number of "life imitating art" events or vice-versa. But to be honest the timeline seems pretty much set at this point, at least in terms of the major events, so that things logically would become more predictable.

I mean it's not exactly hard to predict social chaos in the USA on any given day, or to predict more plagues, famine and turmoil down the pipeline now.

I think that I completely understand that, as that's where I'm coming from also. Contempt has always been one of my core competencies. The issue is that I've found it to be negative energy (doh!). It's no so easy to get rid of, though. It's an easy response; everything else seems much more difficult — excepting other negative responses. Meanwhile, we're swimming in things that cause us to produce negative energy, and not just contempt. But doing that just depletes us and feeds other things. It's a struggle.

Yeah. I don't LIKE that I'm constantly feeling negative emotions. But it's definitely a struggle.

Biggest part of the problem, OSIT, is that IRL I'm forced to interact more or less exclusively with non-colinear people. Which of course is the case for all of us. Oh, to have a nice little town somewhere, where the NPCs are banned....

Back
Top Bottom