George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

I found that this morning. Maybe it has already been released. Very interesting.

This Riot MEME was made by the Obama Foundation on May 16, 2020 with released a clear picture by George Floyd -Tweeted 9 days before his death!
Right - starting this morning, Monday, June 8th, this "GEORGE FLOYD" tweet will remain on the TOF Twitter page. And here's a screenshot with a date stamp of 8:20 a.m. today to prove it.

1591678629566.png

This is an older video from Larry Elder (4 months ago), and I thought it's really good. It shows some of the things Trump actually did that made life a little better for the black community in the US. Boring things, you know, that don't make lots of headlines... Seems like there is a little bit of Putin in Trump after all. At least he's trying.

And such crazy pictures from the USA don't give me any hope. What are they all doing on the floor?

Could it be a symbolic kneeling for the 4D STS beings that the C's spoke about in the May 23rd session?

(Joe) So what was breaching the realm curtain? What was coming through in Los Angeles and France and wherever else at the same time?

A: Invisible to you as yet, but 4D STS energy beings.

JP Sears supports Black Lives Matter and that's no joke:

Yesterday I thought that what we see right now might be at least partially a very substantial ramp up by 4D STS in their desperation to crush any possibility that anyone comes out of these times with their thinking capabilities intact at all. I mean, what we are seeing for a couple of years now seems to be extreme shifts in realities and perspectives, shifting from left to right and back and forth, which seems to have increased to a point that now every month or so something extreme is shifting that requires the seeker of truth to pay "strict attention to reality right and left" (paraphrasing the C's) in order to not become "a dream of the past". I mean, just look at how many people have literally lost it over the years and especially after the mother of all mind viruses (the Corona) came on the scene and even those who we thought are on track. Any small weakness in networking and/or thinking seems to be now exploited and/or intensified and if one doesn't pay strict attention one can fall quickly.

Take JP sears for example; He was right on the money with Corona-scare, as one of the few alternative people that are left out there and now has lost it over the next scare, right on the heels of the Corona Madness. Maybe it isn't even really 4D STS that is per se "behind this", but rather looked at from a higher perspective, a natural cycle is going on at this crucial point in time, in which "the wave" is intensifying any weaknesses and/or strengths according to how much a person pays attention to reality and/or is willing to pursue the STS or STO path. Never has the idea hit home so clearly for me as now, that basically and primarily a battle for our minds might be going on.

The questions is: Who will come out of those crazy times with their thinking capabilities intact? As of now, it looks like very few will do.

Today was my first day at work in more than a week, and I was stressed out. My office building in downtown was closed all last week and vandalized by rioters. Before I went to work today, I saw more protests were planned for downtown, and at work I got a work email saying protesters were meeting 3 blocks away. The last straw for me was when a coworker got a call from his supervisor to evacuate our building. Nevermind that my unit didn't get the call, I got up and left. On my way out, I informed my assistant and offered a ride.

Not easy for me to relax and enjoy the show under these circumstances.

Here is a snip from an interview with the president of the city council of Minneapolis, Lisa Bender. The reporter asks her what will she do if someone breaks into her home at night and there are no police to call. The woman replies, this response is coming from a position of privilege. This person is surely a brainwashed, green wearing, member of the Sunrise Movement repeating their rhetoric. She's very young, seems intelligent and really believes in what she's saying but its a fantasy world that will create a lot of suffering. What world is she living in?This does look like its shaping up to be a cult. Even the reporter from CNN is looking concerned and annoyed.

This is kind of interesting... It doesn't seem to me like she's calling for disbanding the police entirely... She mentions that's "further down the road" or something to that effect. Then she talks about changes already made in the Minneapolis police, blah blah blah.

So it seems that there are the totally crazy people who actually DO want to disband the police - like yesterday. And then there are slightly more sane people like this woman who think they can use the idea (or threat) of disbanding the police to bring about positive changes for the whole community.

In neither case are they thinking about actual history, context, and where these things usually lead. First and foremost, George Floyd was killed in Minneapolis, so obviously the "changes" already brought about were a whole bunch of nothing!

Talk about delusional. Oy vey...

JP Sears supports Black Lives Matter and that's no joke:

Yesterday I thought that what we see right now might be at least partially a very substantial ramp up by 4D STS in their desperation to crush any possibility that anyone comes out of these times with their thinking capabilities intact at all. I mean, what we are seeing for a couple of years now seems to be extreme shifts in realities and perspectives, shifting from left to right and back and forth, which seems to have increased to a point that now every month or so something extreme is shifting that requires the seeker of truth to pay "strict attention to reality right and left" (paraphrasing the C's) in order to not become "a dream of the past". I mean, just look at how many people have literally lost it over the years and especially after the mother of all mind viruses (the Corona) came on the scene and even those who we thought are on track. Any small weakness in networking and/or thinking seems to be now exploited and/or intensified and if one doesn't pay strict attention one can fall quickly.

Take JP sears for example; He was right on the money with Corona-scare, as one of the few alternative people that are left out there and now has lost it over the next scare, right on the heels of the Corona Madness. Maybe it isn't even really 4D STS that is per se "behind this", but rather looked at from a higher perspective, a natural cycle is going on at this crucial point in time, in which "the wave" is intensifying any weaknesses and/or strengths according to how much a person pays attention to reality and/or is willing to pursue the STS or STO path. Never has the idea hit home so clearly for me as now, that basically and primarily a battle for our minds might be going on.

The questions is: Who will come out of those crazy times with their thinking capabilities intact? As of now, it looks like very few will do.
Well said.

I have also been reflecting on the events and shifts we are currently witnessing. Although in recent years there has been increasing polarization of perspectives on social topics, with the main one being gender fluidity, LGBT and so-called "transphobia", the activism and protests have mostly stemmed from a very small minority of people who were directly involved with these movements and the ideologically possessed academics who spew the rhetoric.

The large majority of people have stayed out of the discussion, and appear to have remained relatively neutral up until now. However, this past week there has been nothing short of an explosion of people who have 100% adopted and internalized the myth of "white privilege" and "systemic racism and oppression". In the past years people could quite easily avoid taking a stance on these issues, whereas now they have been manipulated into believing it is their moral duty to speak up and protest. In the blink of an eyelid, the polarization and division has increased exponentially and now people are essentially left with no choice but to align with one or the other.

Mainstream media, celebrities, and "influences" have been pushing the concept that "silence on social media is equivalent to racism", and that "silence is inherently hurtful to black people". In this way, people are either forced to adopt a hateful, racist ideology, or stand up against it publicly (either by remaining silent, or openly condemning the movement and risk being socially castigated/isolated). Almost in a split second, the divide between people has just grown by 10,000 times, whether people chose this or not... and almost everyone must now "choose sides" so to speak.

And since the ideology driving Black Lives Matter is the exact same force behind Antifa and the LGBT crew, the average person who has succumbed to the recent brainwashing will also be susceptible to aligning with those other causes. Before, it was mostly just the gays, lesbians, trans folk, ultra-ultra lefties, and academics fighting for that cause. Whereas now, the manpower has likely grown a LOT, because "ordinary" people have chosen to accept those influences.

The programming has been in progress for many years, and it simply required a few triggers to activate it. Now, I think there is no turning back. It is impossible to initiate rational discussion with people who were previously level-headed, without being labelled a racist.

So it seems that there are the totally crazy people who actually DO want to disband the police - like yesterday. And then there are slightly more sane people like this woman who think they can use the idea (or threat) of disbanding the police to bring about positive changes for the whole community.

The Deep State is with the extremists. Make no mistake, Black Lives Matter means defund the police.

See the following:

Or like SOTT tweeted:

Defunding the police will bring about total anarchy and the take over of the Woke Mob.

I actually miss the coronavirus. All this racism scared it away... 😞

Things will get far worse from now on. But for every single person that bows down to this ridiculous “cause”, 1,000 other people are growing angrier.

I have the feeling that we are living in a book, in which the chapters are now becoming shorter and more rapid. My head can no longer switch so quickly so that I can find a connection in the new topic. We have been moved from one hysteria to another every month since Greta and the climate catastrophe.

Yesterday I had a conversation with a former bank director who completely lost sight of the stock market. Shares rose 40% during Corona even though the economy went flat. He said that something like that can no longer be explained with a real mind and it looks as if a bomb is about to go off here soon. In Germany, bankruptcies are also suspended until September. I was wondering why I don't hear anything on this topic. In October, the insolvent companies fly around our ears in Germany and they will not only bring the banks into difficulties, they will also tip them over. The German bank is capable of blowing up the entire system.

I think we should always remember that we are dealing with an agenda based on an inexorable move towards control, so whilst people are being trained into perpetual blind-siding and to look the other way (and being brainwashed into obedience as they do so), underneath the perpetual noise of the surface the real action is taking place upon which everything else to come will be based, namely the total transformation of the financialized economy. The throwing onto the dole of millions of workers (close to 200 million globally being one expected count), the starving into extinction of hundreds of thousands of small businesses, the making of large city centre shopping districts burnt out no-go areas, the isolation of citizens from previously normal direct social and economic contact, the siphoning off of trillions in wealth (the last real and fake money left in the system) into the hands of the largest and dirtiest, are all the steps towards a total financial reset. That has to happen first and it's the platform upon which everything else going forward will be built. And as you say, no one is noticing, no one is asking questions. The hysteria is the cover story. Come the moment of 'controlled demolition - maybe by the the autumn when the summer riots (and whatever else they come up with to plug the time gap) have done their job of distraction, maybe by sometime next year - either way, people are going to wake up to an irrevocably changed world in which all choices will be dictated by controlled access to capital, food rationing and financial control via obedience to the new 'credit' system (i.e. perpetual leveraged debt control) - or your out! Most of the rest is just window dressing.

What do they want?

I understood they wanted police reform. Okay, assume they are given police reform, is that enough?

What do they want? What are the demands?

It looks to me that beyond police reform, what they want is a conversation. Okay, they are achieving that.

What more beyond this?

I don't see anything else.

I see this movement drawing to a close soon enough.

Here is a snip from an interview with the president of the city council of Minneapolis, Lisa Bender. The reporter asks her what will she do if someone breaks into her home at night and there are no police to call. The woman replies, this response is coming from a position of privilege. This person is surely a brainwashed, green wearing, member of the Sunrise Movement repeating their rhetoric. She's very young, seems intelligent and really believes in what she's saying but its a fantasy world that will create a lot of suffering. What world is she living in?This does look like its shaping up to be a cult. Even the reporter from CNN is looking concerned and annoyed.

safety is her mantra
safety, safety, safety :deadhorse:

IMO this stuff is always interesting but for some reason is taken by people as being proof of a tightly controlled simulation-like reality micromanaged by illuminati type rulers.

In reality, though obviously not a coincidence, it's more likely just an expression of the infinite intelligence of the universe. They're really cool to look at but way too easy to read too deeply into.

I'll admit that sometimes you get such coincidences that make you wonder, and the way I read them is like you say, an expression of the intelligence of the universe, a synchronicity or a sort of 'echo' of past or future events replayed on the information field. At other times, it could also be that some people in power or the arts industries are bragging or hinting at their true beliefs - like Madonna and her performance at Tel Aviv in which she quite openly attacked the church and had satanic images on the background, etc.

However, most of the times, as in the case of the scene from the Avengers movie or the speculations surrounding the covers of The Economist magazine, I think it's simply a case of the Texas sharpshooter fallacy, or 'pattern recognition run amok'. In the Avengers scene, there's quite a lot of random imagery on the background, so there's a lot of potential for all sorts of interpretation.

Back
Top Bottom