George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Looks like your suspicion is right on the money. Trump just announced in his latest rally speech that he thinks it is probably better to not interfere at this point and instead basically let the democrats (and Antifa/Blacklives Matter for that matter) self-destruct and thereby exposing their true colors to the American people in what they are doing to the country and the people. Not such a bad idea I reckon.

Tucker Carlson‘s thoughts on Trump holding back and watching the catastrophe instead of intervening:

Latest Tucker Carlson brings this up as well - another excellent commentary that calls out what should be obvious by now:

Tucker Carlson‘s thoughts on Trump holding back and watching the catastrophe instead of intervening:

It's tricky. On the one hand, letting this cultural revolution proceed unchecked makes Trump look weak. It demoralizes the sane, and emboldens the demon-possessed horde.

On the other hand, a robust response would almost certainly provide the media with footage with which to further inflame the situation, painting Trump as a tyrant using unjustified brutality to silence the voices of the mostly peaceful rioters.

It's hard to see how this situation can be resolved so long as the media remain in the hands of hostile propagandists. And it's hard to see how the media can be fought. Aside from online pushback, and on that count Trump has unequivocally dropped the ball by allowing the tech giants to censor his supporters. To say nothing of the fact that anyone speaking out against BLM under their own name runs the risk of losing their job.

Just dawned on me that we got this "world gone totally crazy" completely wrong. As Laura said: We got this situation Bass-Ackward! You have to wear masks? Oh, no! The torture! Some destruction of property and closing of businesses country-wide? That's closer! There are now BLM and blacks beating whites? Oh, no, the horror!

People in the countries listed below already had their end-of-the-world scenarios playing out before their very eyes. People in those countries already experienced our upcoming "This world gone totally crazy and peeps are dropping like flies"-scenario. HELL already arrived to their doorstep: Syria, Libya, Yemen, Qatar, etc... They already have Police State, Headchopper-Satanic-Sharia crazies roaming their land.

Here is the scoop:
People of My Lai, Laos (50 000 dead, 20 000 died later from unexploded bombs), Vietnam, North Korea (9 000 000 dead), Middle-East, Eastern-Europe = Yugoslavia bombings.

Think about it as if it were in the US: You are attending a wedding in the US. CIA decides to Drone-bomb your wedding killing most of the people there. The Neighborhood then comes together to clean-up the dead. CIA decides to drone-bomb the Neighborhood-Corpse-CleanUp group as well.

The founder of Sott.net said repeatedly in the past 20 years and as Sott.net investigative journalists discovered and said and as prominent journalists said repeatedly all over the world: the chickens are coming home to roost! We already see Antifa declared a terrorist group in the US. Looks like Anti-Vaxxers are next to be declared Bio-Terrorists and probably will be routed up without prejudice by the Vax-Gestapo-Police.

What goes around comes around. What absolute Evil the US sowed and the Evil NATO countries gifted to the world is now coming back to us, to our very We The People's Doorstep!
Now we are starting to understand what the terrorists and government officials were talking about:
Thousands mourn death of Iranian Gen. Soleimani in Baghdad, chanting ‘America is the Great Satan’

Soros, The Bush Mafia, The Clinton Mafia, Bill Hates, Cheney, Wolfowitz are diligently bringing to us as a gift the Vietnam-North-Korea-Middle-East HELL Terror of the Situation to our very doorsteps.

Police shooting paintball pellets hitting civilians just stepping out of their very front door? Come on! Are you kidding??!

Wait until the CIA carries out drone strikes on those very same neighborhoods!

Just dawned on me that we got this "world gone totally crazy" completely wrong. As Laura said: We got this situation Bass-Ackward! You have to wear masks? Oh, no! The torture! Some destruction of property and closing of businesses country-wide? That's closer! There are now BLM and blacks beating whites? Oh, no, the horror!

People in the countries listed below already had their end-of-the-world scenarios playing out before their very eyes. People in those countries already experienced our upcoming "This world gone totally crazy and peeps are dropping like flies"-scenario. HELL already arrived to their doorstep: Syria, Libya, Yemen, Qatar, etc... They already have Police State, Headchopper-Satanic-Sharia crazies roaming their land.

Here is the scoop:
People of My Lai, Laos (50 000 dead, 20 000 died later from unexploded bombs), Vietnam, North Korea (9 000 000 dead), Middle-East, Eastern-Europe = Yugoslavia bombings.

Think about it as if it were in the US: You are attending a wedding in the US. CIA decides to Drone-bomb your wedding killing most of the people there. The Neighborhood then comes together to clean-up the dead. CIA decides to drone-bomb the Neighborhood-Corpse-CleanUp group as well.

The founder of Sott.net said repeatedly in the past 20 years and as Sott.net investigative journalists discovered and said and as prominent journalists said repeatedly all over the world: the chickens are coming home to roost! We already see Antifa declared a terrorist group in the US. Looks like Anti-Vaxxers are next to be declared Bio-Terrorists and probably will be routed up without prejudice by the Vax-Gestapo-Police.

What goes around comes around. What absolute Evil the US sowed and the Evil NATO countries gifted to the world is now coming back to us, to our very We The People's Doorstep!
Now we are starting to understand what the terrorists and government officials were talking about:
Thousands mourn death of Iranian Gen. Soleimani in Baghdad, chanting ‘America is the Great Satan’

Soros, The Bush Mafia, The Clinton Mafia, Bill Hates, Cheney, Wolfowitz are diligently bringing to us as a gift the Vietnam-North-Korea-Middle-East HELL Terror of the Situation to our very doorsteps.

Police shooting paintball pellets hitting civilians just stepping out of their very front door? Come on! Are you kidding??!

Wait until the CIA carries out drone strikes on those very same neighborhoods!

The rest of the world outside the US and Europe doesn't count to the western psyche... The apocalypse is only when trouble brews at home, not when it brews elsewhere ;-)

But in all fairness, what we are witnessing is the natural decay of an empire... All STS empires go through this at some point in their cycle.

JEEP said:
Latest Tucker Carlson brings this up as well - another excellent commentary that calls out what should be obvious by now:

As per Tucker's above segment, Vince Coglianese of The Daily Caller asked President Trump why he hasn't sent in federal troops to stop the chaos in cities like Seattle, and Trump replied: "Right now I think it's great sitting back and watching this catastrophe."

Tucker continues: "We understand the point [Trump] was making. These are liberal cities and they are destroying themselves. Their policies don't work. This is what you get when you vote for liberals. But it's still the wrong answer. A president is responsible for all Americans, no matter where they live, for the country itself."

"Imagine if you had a bitter argument with one of your children. The kid runs out of the house then goes off the deep end and becomes a heroine addict, living on the street. But you don't look for him. You don't try and save him. Instead you brag that his drug addiction is proof that you were right all along: 'Right now I think it's great sitting back and watching this catastrophe'. You wouldn't say that, no good parent would say that. No president should say it either."

"We need help, and we need it right now. These are not protests. This is a totalitarian political movement, and someone needs to save the country from it."

[end Tucker Carlson quote]

I've been watching Tucker Carlson regularly now, and see how, again and again, he is acting as the conscience of President Trump, and as such, he has been imploring him to act to take the country back, and to do it quickly.

His arguments are persuasive, and I've been wrangling with this issue myself. What goes through my mind is that if Trump acts (or had acted) too soon, he fulfills the role as the racist, fascist dictator coming in with his troops and mercilessly clamping down on the "mostly" peaceful protestors. On the other hand, if Trump waits (as he's been doing), we continue to watch in horror as the coup proceeds unabated -- although, as we just saw, the mayor of Seattle has finally had to take a stand regarding dismantling the "autonomous zone" -- although she offers no details as to how she's going to go about this. Still, it's an indication that the Democrats may have overplayed their hand.

So, I'm somewhat on the fence with all this, since it just may be that the country as a whole needs to see what the radical left really has in mind in order to come out in full force and vote against this nightmare come November. I'm even imagining that, as this hateful, violent thuggery progresses, a percentage of liberals may themselves decide to secretly vote for Trump -- especially with the likes of Joe Biden cynically offered up as their only choice as Democrats.

Of course, Trump's decision to sit things out doesn't mean he needs to act so glib about it. It should be painful for him, just as it's painful for so many of us, to watch the country come apart in this way; and so any statement he makes should reflect that sentiment: yes, it's painful sometimes to hold off taking action, even if it's for the greater good.

Last edited:
WELCOME TO CHAZ.

Despite the unsavoury encounter and hostility, Taro’s indomitable spirit led him back to the scene of the crime.

“Im back. #CHOP. To prove that this is not a protest that affirms violence. To prove that this is not a violent protest,” he said.

:rotfl:

https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1275319042111426560

7 minutes of US history from 1969. Erasing history, right or wrong is just insanity.

Trump retweeted a tweet today by Lieutenant General Allen West with his video response to Black Lives Matter, as follows:

Actually, I've never heard of Margaret Sanger being a white supremacist. I've also never heard it said until recently how access to abortions through Planned Parenthood is largely aimed at black women, although it doesn't surprise me that the numbers indicate as much, which might also speak to poverty, as well as race. So, for me, this is new information to consider, and look into.

In any case, hopefully more and more blacks will feel so emboldened, and will start speaking out against Black Lives Matter.

Sickening, they are TYRANTS not heroes!

The aim of these student groups is not only to punish and humiliate, but also to ruin the future prospects of someone who made a racist comment. They hope that one outcome of their exposure will be to prevent their target from gaining acceptance into university.

This teenager, whose dad is a police officer, swiftly became the target of a hate campaign. She noted that her “own friends were commenting that I was a racist” and that, therefore, they could not support her. “Things travel fast. I’m nervous about my address getting leaked,” she noted.

I have talked to numerous parents who informed me that their children, some as young as 11 and 12, have been told by their headmaster that “those who think they are colour blind are in fact racists.” One school in North London has informed pupils that “silence is racist” and so they need to voice their support for BLM. One mother told me that, in her daughter’s school, a group of A-level students were instructed to read ‘White Fragility’ and acknowledge their racism.

I'm getting word that when the elementary school restarts in the fall, history will not be taught, since the kids will only be in school half the time and teachers will focus on reading, math, and writing.
I guess the parents will need to pick up the slack on the other subjects then. I've been thinking about this since you wrote and wondering how I could teach history to my grandchildren. Its such an expansive subject and I'm NOT a grade school teacher. Also, the arts would need to to be taught which could involve a lot of interesting and varied subjects and craft projects. So one day a week classes on history and arts with grandma :-/ ? Maybe something on herbs, survival training?

I think it would be good to also check with the school and see what they offer to cover history at home. They may have something for that and it could be supplemented at home in a more informative way. If they don't have a program then its a good opportunity to give them hell and ask them why? I've really been alerted lately how deficient my public school education has been in the area of history and I see this "lack of education" in a lot of whats happening now in my fellow citizens. Specifically, the omission of White slavery in history. But far broader then that of course such as how fascism came to power in many countries.

This IS the history of White people!
1592965274584.png

Last edited:
Found this amusing. Some guy, sounds Italian maybe, trolling a virtue signaling barista at a coffee shop. Demanding she take down a BLM sign as she yells at him that he's a racist for saying "All Lives Matter". Customers demanding he leave; he responds, no, it's a protest, he's not going anywhere until the sign goes. Barista tells him he can't just demand stuff gets taken down because he's offended; he replies, "Like you take down statues?"

It's a small thing. But it made me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom