George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Trump gave this interview late yesterday, June 23.
It is Federal Law now, so Democratic States are overruled.

Now I'm gonna make some Popcorn....

Trump to issue executive order to arrest those who deface, remove federal statues, 'no exceptions!'
'They are not taking over,' Trump said of protesters who are destroying federal monuments

By Joseph Weber
Last Updated:
June 23, 2020 - 2:57pm

President Trump said Tuesday he will issue an executive order authorizing federal authorities to arrest anybody who vandalizes or destroys any federal monument or statue in the U.S.
[...]
Last week, protesters in Portland, Washington, burned and pulled down a statue on George Washington.
"I have authorized the Federal Government to arrest anyone who vandalizes or destroys any monument, statue or other such Federal property in the U.S. with up to 10 years in prison, per the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act, or such other laws that may be pertinent,” Trump said over two tweets. “This action is taken effective immediately, but may also be used retroactively for destruction or vandalism already caused. There will be no exceptions!

where recently minted Black Economic Empowerment laws have essentially barred whites from employment and consigned them to poverty in shanty towns
This statement of yours is not entirely true. I’m South African and none of my white family, friends or acquaintances have been “barred” from employment or even anything close to this. I’m not saying it hasn’t happened, but it’s not as common as you claim. Also, whites are not “consigned to poverty in shanty towns”. This is a myth and just not true. There are a minority of white South Africans who live in informal settlements by choice due to their life choices, they were not relocated or forced to live there. Unfortunately many white South Africans chose not to finish school during apartheid and even after, this was their choice. Many of them chose alcohol and drugs instead. I know this because I grew up in a poor white community, not a “shanty town” but with similar people. I worked hard to get out of that and I never had any trouble getting a job before I left SA. Now those people need to compete with black people who have matriculated, so of course the more educated individual gets the job. Yes we have BEE, but most South Africans agree that it’s necessary to address the inequalities of the past. It’s not perfect and there is corruption, but it has not hindered most white people I know, they are still buying houses and carry on with life as normal.

It’s unfortunate that some white people live in informal settlements but they are a tiny fraction compared to non whites living in even worse conditions. Overall the white population is still wealthier and have access to a much higher standard of living even if it’s not the standard they were used to during apartheid.

This statement of yours is not entirely true. I’m South African and none of my white family, friends or acquaintances have been “barred” from employment or even anything close to this. I’m not saying it hasn’t happened, but it’s not as common as you claim. Also, whites are not “consigned to poverty in shanty towns”. This is a myth and just not true. There are a minority of white South Africans who live in informal settlements by choice due to their life choices, they were not relocated or forced to live there. Unfortunately many white South Africans chose not to finish school during apartheid and even after, this was their choice. Many of them chose alcohol and drugs instead. I know this because I grew up in a poor white community, not a “shanty town” but with similar people. I worked hard to get out of that and I never had any trouble getting a job before I left SA. Now those people need to compete with black people who have matriculated, so of course the more educated individual gets the job. Yes we have BEE, but most South Africans agree that it’s necessary to address the inequalities of the past. It’s not perfect and there is corruption, but it has not hindered most white people I know, they are still buying houses and carry on with life as normal.

It’s unfortunate that some white people live in informal settlements but they are a tiny fraction compared to non whites living in even worse conditions. Overall the white population is still wealthier and have access to a much higher standard of living even if it’s not the standard they were used to during apartheid.

Well, all I can say is that I've been given rather a different picture from South Africans of my acquaintance.

One guy, a very well educated engineering consultant, removed his family from SA because his wife was almost killed in a carjacking, while his daughter was refused entry to medical school, despite having excellent grades, because she was white. He concluded there was no future for whites in SA.

I've also met people whose families were murdered in farm attacks.

As to BEE, you say it's about "correcting the injustices of the past". With further injustices, I suppose.

Just saw this one:

The girlfriend of the man who flew a “white lives matter” banner over a football match in the UK has been fired from her job after refusing to take “intensive racial sensitivity training.”

....after a Twitter mob discovered the employment details of his girlfriend Megan, she was fired by Solace Foot Health and Reflexology simply for being guilty by association.

A statement released by the company said they were “willing to try to help Megan by paying for Intensive Racial Sensitivity training” but that Megan had evidently refused to be re-educated and would rather leave, meaning she was effectively fired for being the boyfriend of a man who thinks “white lives matter.”

:-O

...I´m speechless....

Trump to issue executive order to arrest those who deface, remove federal statues, 'no exceptions!'
'They are not taking over,' Trump said of protesters who are destroying federal monuments
How is this going to be implemented I wonder. The governors and mayors of these cities are allowing this to happen and not using the manpower they have that would stop it. Will Trump bring in special forces to stop this?

President Trump said Tuesday he will issue an executive order authorizing federal authorities to arrest anybody who vandalizes or destroys any federal monument or statue in the U.S.

Who are the Federal authorities?

Last edited:
I came across this one, while the whole Chop/Chaz thing is still going on, can’t make it up, although it’s not exactly surprising:

A Japanese artist, activist and reporter went to Seattle to cover the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) and to show that the protest was non-violent. He left within 15 minutes having been severely beaten up.

Oogesa Taro, the organizer of a collaborative social art project called ‘Without Borders’, travelled to the US to explore the ongoing protests that erupted in the wake of the George Floyd killing by Minneapolis police

Reporting from the ground within the CHAZ, it didn’t take long before Taro was set upon and beaten up by some of the area’s less welcoming residents.

The body of 'George Floyd' that was lifted onto the gurney had no legs

The Floyd family had Michael Baden perform a private autopsy on George Floyd. Michael Baden performed the private autopsy on Jeffrey Epstein (he noted the fracture on his neck). Baden was on the committee that reviewed the JFK autopsy. Deep State. The whole thing is suspicious.

If you just look at this clip it does seem suspicious, but my suspicion is that this clip was pulled out of context in order to create the illusion of conspiracy when in fact if you watch the full thing it isn't suspicious at all. The reason his legs aren't visible at that moment in the video is because the sheet being used to lift the body is covering them up. But people are determined to make this a full on crisis actors false flag conspiracy - facts be damned - because that is what they want to see and they will grasp at any straw they can to confirm their own bias.

Here's one version of fuller video for context, though there are plenty more on YT if you search for them. I have this one starting at just before Floyd's body is lifted onto the gurney:

In the video clipped shared by Ocean, Floyd's body doesn't seem to have a left arm. But if you watch the fuller video you see that it's because his arms are handcuffed behind him still.

In the fuller video you'll see that when they turn the body around he does in fact have legs, but even before that and in the clip shared by Ocean you can see that the lower part of the sheet thing they use to lift up Floyd's body is pulled tight because something weighted is present, i.e. his legs.

Last edited:
🇬🇧 Cessna Airplane was towing a banner saying "White Lives Matter" over Manchester on Sunday

Daily Mail

fbl-eng-pr-man-city-burnley_598f394c-b4fa-11ea-90dd-2a5e32daeb81.jpg

That had to happen, of course and it must be within the plans of the elites.
Of course this incident will be declared as illegal and racist by the authorities.

Jake Hepple, who claimed responsibility for the stunt was mentioned by the Mail saying
"It's now apparently racist to say White Lives Matter, the day after three white people got murdered in a park in Reading, but all we've seen on the TV is Black Lives Matter after George Floyd got murdered.
What a mad world we live in."

I think all authorities with a sense for responsibility would now have to ban all banners of that kind except
'All Lives Matter'.

Why is it that all Premier League clubs have to show support for the BLM movement?
Is this about television contracts or are they doing that to please their mainly white working class customers?

Under the Air Navigation Order 2009, aircraft are not allowed to fly over a congested area at a height lower than 1,000ft within a 600-yard radius of the highest obstacle.
It appears that threshold was not crossed during last night's stunt - meaning the flight itself was not a crime, writes the Mail.

From the article:

Jake Hepple, from Colne, near Burnley, claimed responsibility for last night's pre-match stunt and wrote on Facebook: 'I'd like to take this time to apologise... to absolutely f***ing nobody!'

Boss 😎 Glad to see that there are still people who refuse to cower to political correctness.

29930380-8448635-Jake_Hepple_a_Burnley_local_has_claimed_responsibility_for_the_s-a-6_1592910448507.jpg

The story continues,

His girlfriend got fired for being "guilty by association" after the Woke mob discovered her employment details.

Last edited:
I seriously wonder what type of message humanity as whole is currently sending out to the universe. I mean, it was already off the hookers crazy before Corona and this Antifa/Black Lives Matter (BLM) business, but now almost all the energy of the planet is channelled into a huge lie (Corona) followed by another big lie (BLM stuff) while everyone is busy feeding those lies by giving it more energy. All the creative energy humanity possesses is currently wasted as never before. What a waste of precious energy and time. Just look at how much time and energy is spend right now on BS Issues instead of real issues EVERYWHERE! How much good and sensible could be done right now instead of locking down this or that, implementing this or that ridiculous rule, keeping "safe" distance here and there etc. Or, when was the last time any politician, leader or even just a "normal person", did spend any significant amount of time on real issues in recent months? It doesn't look good for humanity at all from where I sit.

As for the Black Lives Matter business, I strongly feel like Idiocracy has just entered another stage and I'm somewhat disgusted that we really have to spend time and energy yet again on so much nonsense that should be freaking self-explanatory and obvious. The whole business somehow feels to me unworthy of the human spirit in the first place and I feel ridiculous and stupid to even consider entering this age-old "black vs. white" discussion. It's all so shallow and superficial and SO OLD and DONE WITH. It feels quite humiliating that humanity really is again engaged in such a nonsensical discussion about skin color.

Last edited:
Federal agencies I suppose like army, navy, air force, FBI, DEA, US marshalls, Homeland Security, Border Patrol, etc....not local and state authorities like police and national guard.
Thanks, it was a stupid question, I had a mental block of sorts because I've been considering Pres. Trump doesn't have the power to do much... Which may be incorrect. At the beginning of his presidency, he showed exceptional support for the military which I noted at the time. I did think the army might be the ones called but didn't mention it. I feel he needs to do SOMETHING Now, otherwise he does look weak. Its time to do something that gets results. Further elaboration on my dumb question :nuts:.

Well, all I can say is that I've been given rather a different picture from South Africans of my acquaintance.

One guy, a very well educated engineering consultant, removed his family from SA because his wife was almost killed in a carjacking, while his daughter was refused entry to medical school, despite having excellent grades, because she was white. He concluded there was no future for whites in SA.

I've also met people whose families were murdered in farm attacks.

As to BEE, you say it's about "correcting the injustices of the past". With further injustices, I suppose.

I worked with a white south African immigrant not to long ago.

His reason for leaving SA was 2-fold

• Crime - he felt the crime was too high
  • Cost of schooling - he wanted to take his kids to private school in SA but it was too expensive. So he came to England as he thought his kids would get a better education plus he didn't have to pay for it.
He never really mentioned being victim of racism.

I seriously wonder what type of message humanity as whole is currently sending out to the universe. I mean, it was already off the hookers crazy before Corona and this Antifa/Black Lives Matter (BLM) business, but now almost all the energy of the planet is channelled into a huge lie (Corona) followed by another big lie (BLM stuff) while everyone is busy feeding those lies by giving it more energy. All the creative energy humanity possesses is currently wasted as never before. What a waste of precious energy and time. Just look at how much time and energy is spend right now on BS Issues instead of real issues EVERYWHERE! How much good and sensible could be done right now instead of locking down this or that, implementing this or that ridiculous rule, keeping "safe" distance here and there etc. Or, when was the last time any politician, leader or even just a "normal person", did spend any significant amount of time on real issues in recent months? It doesn't look good for humanity at all from where I sit.

As for the Black Lives Matter business, I strongly feel like Idiocracy has just entered another stage and I'm somewhat disgusted that we really have to spend time and energy yet again on so much nonsense that should be freaking self-explanatory and obvious. The whole business somehow feels to me unworthy of the human spirit in the first place and I feel ridiculous and stupid to even consider entering this age-old "black vs. white" discussion. It's all so shallow and superficial and SO OLD and DONE WITH. It feels quite humiliating that humanity really is again engaged in such a nonsensical discussion about skin color.

Things are bad but really, they aren't thaaaat bad. We still live comfortable lives.

Millions aren't dying from hunger, million's aren't freezing to death, millions aren't walking around naked because they can't afford clothes.

First / second world war was worse. Cold war wasn't good either. Prior to all that, world wasn't exactly as convenient as it is now - electricity, cars, central heating, aeroplanes, internet, healthcare etc wasn't exactly a thing. We aren't working in mines or having to do hard physical labour day in / out with next to no health and safety. We aren't required to fight in wars on behest of a king or Lord etc.

Just putting things to perspective. Glass half full kind of person :-P

We are in a fortunate position compared to some of our predecessors. In the west, we live in luxury pretty much I think compared to what the situation was historically.

Back
Top Bottom