George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Things are bad but really, they aren't thaaaat bad. We still live comfortable lives.

Millions aren't dying from hunger, million's aren't freezing to death, millions aren't walking around naked because they can't afford clothes.

First / second world war was worse. Cold war wasn't good either. Prior to all that, world wasn't exactly as convenient as it is now - electricity, cars, central heating, aeroplanes, internet, healthcare etc wasn't exactly a thing. We aren't working in mines or having to do hard physical labour day in / out with next to no health and safety. We aren't required to fight in wars on behest of a king or Lord etc.

Just putting things to perspective. Glass half full kind of person :-P

We are in a fortunate position compared to some of our predecessors. In the west, we live in luxury pretty much I think compared to what the situation was historically.

All true but what I‘m talking about is mainly the spiritual side of things and how bad humanity is doing in that regard right now. In that sense I think we live in the worst times „ever“ (at least from what we know from history, which is quite limited). Maybe last time it was that bad was when Atlantis was brought down.

All true but what I‘m talking about is mainly the spiritual side of things and how bad humanity is doing in that regard right now. In that sense I think we live in the worst times „ever“ (at least from what we know from history, which is quite limited). Maybe last time it was that bad was when Atlantis was brought down.

Maybe indeed! ;)

Plus the brainwashing nowadays is probably the most sophisticated it has ever been.

I'm sure there's something to be said about opulence, luxury and spiritual decay.

For people to care so much about statues such that they fight and die over them, they surely must be living in a time of unparalleled luxury ;-)

From the article:

Boss 😎 Glad to see that there are still people who refuse to cower to political correctness.

29930380-8448635-Jake_Hepple_a_Burnley_local_has_claimed_responsibility_for_the_s-a-6_1592910448507.jpg

The story continues,

His girlfriend got fired for being "guilty by association" after the Woke mob discovered her employment details.

And now they are both fired ...

The "All Whites are Racists!" - callers & statue destroyers from BLM (Burn, Loot and Murder) can do as they please and will stop at nothing to get what they desire. Numerous Woke groups are hunting down, humiliating and ruining the lives of people who say a ‘wrong’ thing.

Why would anyone kneel before a bunch of racists that judge you based solely on the colour of your skin? This is a very scary cult and they are getting more powerful by the day.

I have noticed something lately where I live that is somewhat bothersome, but I've mentally put it aside because of the time of year here in the USA. Over the last several nights, I have heard a lot of big explosions in this area, and the last two days, firetrucks came here to put out spot fires due to fireworks. I didn't think much of it because we are closing in on July 4th, but...the firework stands are not up yet, so anything people are setting off now is illegal. And some of what I am hearing actually sounds like gunshots.

I am only mentioning this now, because I just read this:

That guy has a zero-percent success rate in predicting things, but what he says about his own personal experiences hearing the same things I am where he lives also, and then the articles he links to that show this is happening everywhere, makes me wonder. And then, not too long ago I shared these dreams in the dream thread:

...which does makes me wonder.

Anyway - I want to ask: is anyone else in the USA hearing strange explosions and gun shots like they have never heard before? Especially those who live in cities that have been brutalized during the George Floyd protest shenanigans?

I'm not here to make any predictions - I'll leave that to the C's. But my spidey-sense is tingling.

I seriously wonder what type of message humanity as whole is currently sending out to the universe. I mean, it was already off the hookers crazy before Corona and this Antifa/Black Lives Matter (BLM) business, but now almost all the energy of the planet is channelled into a huge lie (Corona) followed by another big lie (BLM stuff) while everyone is busy feeding those lies by giving it more energy. All the creative energy humanity possesses is currently wasted as never before. What a waste of precious energy and time. Just look at how much time and energy is spend right now on BS Issues instead of real issues EVERYWHERE! How much good and sensible could be done right now instead of locking down this or that, implementing this or that ridiculous rule, keeping "safe" distance here and there etc. Or, when was the last time any politician, leader or even just a "normal person", did spend any significant amount of time on real issues in recent months? It doesn't look good for humanity at all from where I sit.

As for the Black Lives Matter business, I strongly feel like Idiocracy has just entered another stage and I'm somewhat disgusted that we really have to spend time and energy yet again on so much nonsense that should be freaking self-explanatory and obvious. The whole business somehow feels to me unworthy of the human spirit in the first place and I feel ridiculous and stupid to even consider entering this age-old "black vs. white" discussion. It's all so shallow and superficial and SO OLD and DONE WITH. It feels quite humiliating that humanity really is again engaged in such a nonsensical discussion about skin color.

Good points, and I think we can make a good guess as to what kind of signal is being sent, and what that could mean for our future. As the creative/soul/awareness potential of a part of the population is being suppressed, there is a rise in entropy and everything becomes twisted and corrupted, "as it was in the days of Noah":

The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was very great in the earth, and that
every imagination and intention of all human thinking was only evil continually.

The earth was depraved and putrid in God’s sight, and the land was filled with
violence (desecration, infringement, outrage, assault, and lust for power). And God
looked upon the world and saw how degenerate, debased and vicious it was; for all
humanity had corrupted their way upon the earth and lost their true direction.

It sounds like idealism, but it is actually realism.

We live in a global world. That's the reality. At this point in time, the world is global.

As soon as technology got beyond a certain threshold, it was inevitable the world would be global. This is irregardless of capitalism and it's predatory off-shoots.

As soon as the world got global, it was inevitable people would come across others who didn't look like them or pray to the same God as them.

Add in the pathological elements of the world who drive imperialism and empire and you have people not meeting in a gentle and controlled way but in a very rude, ugly and forced way: through wars, taking of slaves etc.

Again, this is just the reality.

But seeing the future isn't fully written, there's nothing to stop people from moving forward, acknowledging the reality that exists and has existed but vowing to make the future different and better for themselves and their neighbours having weeded out all the psychos and conflict loving spreaders amongst their ranks (who have a habit of rising to positions of power).

That last paragraph is idealistic but each day we get up and slog through the day for a reason - to contribute to and improve society and ourselves (that's for example why we have modern healthcare or know why certain diets are beneficial and others not). So you might as well have some decent goals to aim at as you've got to aim for something!
Pathological elements are responsible for your globalism. Technology would be different if it was not driven by the same. 4th density STO is one road. Dead city on a hill is the broad avenue for the rest. No way to fix this world without some major dissasembly.

This looks hopeful. A powerful speech which I hope is listened to. The Republicans lack of action is being called out again.

Rep. Chip Roy: It’s Time For Republicans To Stand Up For America Already
JUNE 23, 2020 Chip Roy is the Republican representative for the 21st congressional district in Texas.
excerpts:
Today, we are witnessing the wealthiest, freest, and greatest country in the history of the world, which took more than 240 years to build, being burned to the ground at the hands of radical leftists motivated primarily by anarchy and a Marxist agenda, not racial justice. Compared to previous generations and their peers who sign up to defend America, these folks have contributed precious little to society. Yet, somehow, they have found a way to bend America to their will. How? Because most of our nation’s political class won’t stand up and lead.

Yes, those civilians choosing to loot businesses, paint “Kill Cops” on billboards, destroy property, and promote violence are being propped up by the very politicians—Democrat or Republican, take your pick—you’ve elected. But it goes deeper than that.

The very people you have sent to Washington, D.C. to make laws, uphold them, conduct oversight, and ensure America remains a safe and prosperous nation have cowered to the mob.

But the first step is restoring law and order. Republicans must call out the radical agenda of Antifa and the Black Lives Matter Organization, while championing true liberty and justice that benefits all. There isn’t an American alive, regardless of race or any other immutable characteristic, who doesn’t want to be able to put her baby on the hip, walk to the corner store, and return home without fear of harassment or violence. Americans want freedom, which isn’t possible without safety and security.

Today, I have called for the Department of Justice to use all tools and resources necessary to defend America’s federal property, including monuments and federal parks, America’s churches, synagogues, and all religious organizations under all applicable federal laws, and end organized criminal activity by Antifa and any other group associated with rioting, looting, and general lawlessness. I call on the president to use the Insurrection Act to step in where necessary to restore order. And I call on Congress to defund any states or localities who will not work with us to enforce the rule of law.

It’s time for Republicans to Stand Up For America. We must no longer retreat to lawless mobs and undermine security and prosperity for black Americans, or any other American, being used to advance Marxism.

It seems the world has forgotten the famous words of Martin Luther King, Jr.
I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

CHAZ as reported by a local news team:

"Some organizers of the Capitol Hill demonstration are asking protesters to leave Cal Anderson Park and move to the sidewalk outside the Seattle Police East Precinct."

Ah! So those default leadership figures are finding themselves bogging down in a sticky set of choices already.

In any case, four shootings in three days was evidently enough to prompt the mayor into something approaching action. The above news piece shows an image, in my mind, of disintegration and demoralization in the ranks of the rebel youth. Police action is coming, reportedly, (though, without the benefit of tear gas or pepper spray. Leaving them with what options for crowd dispersal? It sounds like somebody really wants a Maidan Square.)

As I understand it, when it comes to armed standoffs with angry groups holding territory by force of arms and barricade, one proven U.S. law enforcement strategy is just to let the fortified group lose steam to the elements and time and exhaustion. Let them sit and stew. Camping under duress and no showers and porta-potties isn't so much fun after day 20, let alone day 100. When the police finally come in, it's a relief. -While this isn't quite the same thing; the area in this case allows the free flow of pedestrian traffic, which means the regular resupply of goods, it also means the free passage of homeless and the drug/crime/trafficking element, all of which exacts its own rapid moral exhaustion on the population. The time to abandon the sinking ship is coming around and the smart dumb kids ought to be slinking away at this point.

From the Right side of the internet prism we can see the types of people who are less likely to abandon the cause now that it is souring:

I had an interesting series of dreams last night concerning potential 'big picture' plans behind this COVID/race war madness, and some potential weaknesses in those plans. The dreams were not much different from theories laid out before on the forum about the attempt to use the Libtards to whip the world into a totalitarian frenzy, but though they're only dreams they did come at it all from a slightly different angle that I found interesting enough to share.

In the first dream I saw the similarities between the Jews in the lead-up to the Holocaust and the Libtards today. Israel Shahak's work will help as a foundation here. From the book:

In short, in eastern Poland, under the rule of the nobles (and of the feudalized church, formed exclusively from the nobility) the Jews were both the immediate exploiters of the peasantry and virtually the only town- dwellers. No doubt, most of the profit they extracted from the peasants was passed on to the landlords, in one way or another. No doubt, the oppression and subjugation of the Jews by the nobles were severe, and the historical record tells many a harrowing tale of the hardship and humiliation inflicted by noblemen on "their" Jews. But, as we have remarked, the peasants suffered worse oppression at the hands of both landlords and Jews; and one may assume that, except in times of peasant uprisings, the full weight of the Jewish religious laws against Gentiles fell upon the peasants. As will be seen in the next chapter, these laws are suspended or mitigated in cases where it is feared that they might arouse dangerous hostility towards Jews; but the hostility of the peasants could be disregarded as ineffectual so long as the Jewish bailiff could shelter under the "peace" of a great lord.

In short - use the out-group to fuel hate, confusion and animosity while officially denying it and giving the out-group special protections. People are naturally disgusted and enraged. Continue to add insult to injury for as long as possible until people are in a frenzy from the behavior of protected groups, whose mischief will only grow from their protected status. When the fire is fully raging stoke it with economic depression until negative emotions and criminal thinking are in full control. Finally, provide a psychopath (or many) to unleash these malevolent forces in the most violent, self-destructive and insane ways imaginable back on the group used to stoke them while ponerizing the society as a whole through and through in the most rational (to the in-group) way.

In the first dream the part of the Jews today was given to Libtards and their own religion. It's not difficult to see the insanity of making 'only whites' wear face masks, only rioters allowed to gather, only large businesses allowed to function while small businesses are destroyed, shutting down the economy for the flu, watching the libtards at the UN and WHO tell everyone to shut their economies down while celebrating rioters who torch their downtowns, ad nauseum.

But in the second dream it seemed that this plan would fail. First, the plan was plagued with illusions. In the case of Nazi Germany it seems it took decades of magical thinking about the German 'master race', a built-in suspicion of democracy, the loss of a major World War with thousand of furious soldiers who felt betrayed by their elite, and many other components necessary to reduce their society to a hystericized mess capable of total transformation. (According to the dream) that's why we're seeing such rapid intensity today - sheer desperation. It also relied on centuries' worth of mistrust between the in and out groups, not synthetic mistrust that is seen as a 'past issue' and is only now being stoked by advertising agencies and a small segment of the out-group.

Secondly, it seems that a combination of information and suffering today could create 'lift-off potential' for a number of people who will then be compelled to seek more information which could impact the world in a very nonlinear way. However, it was important to point out the 'man behind the curtain' and continue to ask 'who benefits' as much as possible. And above all, nature will have the final say and likely a lot sooner than the 'puppet masters' anticipate.

Anyways, they were just dreams, but they were very interesting ones!

Last edited:
@bjorn @psychegram posting this for you two. Take some deep breaths before viewing!

So last night in Brixton (London), there was an illegal street party. The police turned up and this is what happened after

And

Coward police meets urban youth in a multi cultural London.

To be fair, I don't blame the police for running... They could easily disperse the crowd but that would result in injuries which would result in more tensions which may result in more riots that could go on for weeks.

Hard one to know what to do. In any other non-western country, live rounds are getting deployed and people are dying.

Back
Top Bottom