George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Here are a few items I gathered this morning from a few friends and acquaintances Facebook pages.
They are, age wise, from the "Silent/Boomer Generations".
As I mentioned before, MANY are gathering and grouping and making plans.

" Of course that soul ain't for sale, it's owned by Satan "
1593095712474.png
Black Lives Matter leader states if US 'doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system'
[...]
"You ... have said that violence is sometimes necessary in these situations," host Martha MacCallum told Newsome. "What exactly is it that you hope to achieve through violence?"

"Wow, it's interesting that you would pose that question like that," Newsome responded, "because this country is built upon violence. What was the American Revolution, what's our diplomacy across the globe?

"We go in and we blow up countries and we replace their leaders with leaders who we like. So for any American to accuse us of being violent is extremely hypocritical."[...]

Newsome told the host, "if this country doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it. All right? And I could be speaking ... figuratively. I could be speaking literally. It's a matter of interpretation."[...]

[...] At the conclusion of the interview, Newsome told MacCallum, "I just want black liberation and black sovereignty, by any means necessary."

This is from a friends page on FB.
He is a retired US Vet, a Member of a bike club, a loving Father and Grandfather.
He has a strong spiritual and intellectual drive, mostly based on Orthodox Christianity.

"Scumbags will die."
1593094441122.png

A Comment under the photo:"Their words fall silent on deaf ears as they make threats that they can not keep let them try as i sit and drink my coffee and count the bullets in my hand and wondering who will explain what happened to their family members why the individuals made a fatal mistake !! DON'T TREAD ON ME for i am a American Veteran and I was trained to survive in the worst of times. 🇺🇲

Tensions are being inflamed by the media to Mach 10.

So they were not allowed because of their dress code and they made it is about race, even if it was said in the video and the menagment then fired their employees for doing their job. Soon they will say it is racist because they had to stop to the stop sign on the road. Pathetic, evil, slimy and disgusting, not just from the media we all know but also from that women that wanted a few minutes of fame.

Thank God! The GOP take a stand against the lawlessness. Its SO GOOD to see this. They say action will be taken against the represenatives that aren't enforcing the law in their states, which I hope happens. Calling out the Dems who do nothing and seem to encourage it all. Calling it a Marxist attempted take over by anarchists, BLM and Antifa. Support and appreciation for our police is given. Rep. Chip Roy is on fire and speaks, looks like he did it! Our president surely can't do this alone. In the best outcome, the WHOLE country(more or less) will come together on this serious issue. Maybe its a grand wake up call.

Rep. Chip Roy: It’s Time For Republicans To Stand Up For America Already

"Wow, it's interesting that you would pose that question like that," Newsome responded, "because this country is built upon violence. What was the American Revolution, what's our diplomacy across the globe?

They really don't have much self awareness. On the one hand, they claim that whites are violent, genocidal maniacs with a history of brutal conquest. On the other hand, they threaten apocalyptic violence.

One might suggest that if they really believed what they say about Europeans, they'd be extraordinarily circumspect about rousing them to anger. So they're either not very smart, or they don't believe what they say.

More good news! CHOP is finally dissolving. This is a good article that covers all the basics with a nice touch of humor. They're moving into the next phase of the organization from direct action to virtual action. People can now support the cause on facebook, twitter, snapchat and instagram. Well, that sounds quite threatening :wow:. Maybe this will help the mass exodus thats occurring from twitter to Parler. It sounds like these companies have a fresh burst of negativity coming on. Yum... The Federalist is Great! Glad the threatened ban encouraged me to check them out more closely.

As They Disband CHOP, Its Leaders Insist Their Anarchy That Enabled Rape And Murder Was Successful

JUNE 25, 2020 By Kylee Zempel
“CHOP,” Seattle’s lawless Capitol Hill Occupied Protest, is no longer occupied.
The “Solidarity Committee” of CHOP, the six-block cop-free area previously named CHAZ for Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, addressed their “Comrades in the struggle” on Twitter Wednesday to break the news: “The CHOP project is now concluded.”

This twitter account has just become deactivated, this comes up on the site. This Tweet is from a suspended account. Learn more

hmmm...isn't that odd. I bet a lot of people are checking this out right now and they pulled it.

Last edited:
I have noticed something lately where I live that is somewhat bothersome, but I've mentally put it aside because of the time of year here in the USA. Over the last several nights, I have heard a lot of big explosions in this area, and the last two days, firetrucks came here to put out spot fires due to fireworks. I didn't think much of it because we are closing in on July 4th, but...the firework stands are not up yet, so anything people are setting off now is illegal. And some of what I am hearing actually sounds like gunshots.

I am only mentioning this now, because I just read this:

That guy has a zero-percent success rate in predicting things, but what he says about his own personal experiences hearing the same things I am where he lives also, and then the articles he links to that show this is happening everywhere, makes me wonder. And then, not too long ago I shared these dreams in the dream thread:

...which does makes me wonder.

Anyway - I want to ask: is anyone else in the USA hearing strange explosions and gun shots like they have never heard before? Especially those who live in cities that have been brutalized during the George Floyd protest shenanigans?

I'm not here to make any predictions - I'll leave that to the C's. But my spidey-sense is tingling.

We've had fireworks in Providence pretty much every night since around Memorial Day. The local social networking sites are full of people complaining about it and no one knows who's doing it or why. From what I've read the same thing has been happening in Boston, Baltimore, NYC and other cities.

Yes, actually. A few nights ago there were a couple loud explosions, sounded like M80s going off.

I've read rumors that Antifa has been setting off fireworks at night as a means of psychologically terrorizing the population.

I've heard the same rumors but it seems like they're mostly just pissing people off, especially dog owners, parents of young children and Vets with PTSD.

Fly a banner saying "White Lives Matter": you get fired and so does your girlfriend, for being your girlfriend.

Tweet: "White lives don't matter" and "Abolish whiteness": get promoted to a full professorship.

The double standard is just so completely blatant and offensive that the only conclusion is that they're trying to provoke whites into snapping.

Cambridge University defends professor who tweeted 'abolish whiteness' -- Sott.net

I've read rumors that Antifa has been setting off fireworks at night as a means of psychologically terrorizing the population.
This has been a trademark tactic of the far left backed "primera línea" Chile antifa types in cooperation with the narco and futbol gangs in the poblaciones since the end of last year/beginning of this year before the virus lockdown made mobility more difficult for them here in Chile.

In fact these days, I see a lot of similarities to what happened in Chile and what is now happening in the northern hemisphere in how the far left manipulates movements and orchestrates street violence.

We've had fireworks in Providence pretty much every night since around Memorial Day. The local social networking sites are full of people complaining about it and no one knows who's doing it or why. From what I've read the same thing has been happening in Boston, Baltimore, NYC and other cities.

I've heard the same rumors but it seems like they're mostly just pissing people off, especially dog owners, parents of young children and Vets with PTSD.

One theory is that fireworks were one of the common items stolen during the looting phase of the riots and that they by default ended up in the hands of the energetically criminal and thoughtless.

I'm not acquainted enough with the phenomenon to know if the geographic spread of these firework 'displays' line up with the theory, but it does offer a far less sensational explanation than a blunt Soros-funded psyops which, I personally find falls too far into one or more of the reddit-popular cartoon versions of reality to take seriously.

Came across this documentary the other day which is an account of the LA Riots of 92 when Rodney King was beaten. There's no commentary other than footage and newsreel's that were taken at the time, similar to Evidence of Revision. Be warned though, it's difficult to watch but shows exactly what happens when riots happen and mobs takes over a city. I doubt very much the protesters or anyone looking for things to become violent on the ground today actually know what they are asking for. Or maybe they do and don't care?

People killed, pulled from their cars for being the 'wrong colour' and beaten to an inch of their lives. I didn't know this until watching it, but a lot of the stores that were robbed and burned to the ground were Korean-owned, partly it seems as retaliation because a Korean woman shot a young black girl for stealing. So the Korean community formed militias and armed themselves with guns and spotters on rooftops to defend their neighbourhoods and stores from looters. Absolute insanity and heartbreaking to watch the devastation and the reaction of people who lost their livelihood and everything they had yet had nothing to do with the reasons so many people were outraged. One comment on the video said " why is it always the innocent and poor who pay for the injustices of the guilty and powerful?"

I had a lucid dream just a couple years ago where I was with a group of people standing in several lines, but we were all spread out six feet. We were in some kind of chain-link fenced-off parking lot, and there were tables in front of us with people wearing full biohazard suits taking radiation measurements, testing us somehow. There were those radiation stickers posted everywhere. I couldn't get why we were all spread apart, but it makes total sense now given COVID. Anyway, I wonder if dirty bombs may be part of the equation. But there was a good sign in that dream: someone I recognized broke protocol and came over to talk to me. He was smiling. It felt like the worst was over.

That stuff Debra posted is scary. They really are setting up the left to do their violence, and agitate the right to do overwhelming violence to them. Thing is, if they do that this time as in past color revolutions, there are a lot of militia units out there who know who the real instigators are. If this does happen, it won't be over quickly, and it won't end the way that the PTB think it will. But all of it is probably irrelevant with the coming earth changes anyway. All a diversion until the real show begins.

Back
Top Bottom