New York is getting a little bit of Freedom of Religion and Christian push-back from this Judge.

N.Y. judge blocks Cuomo from enforcing COVID-19 restrictions on religious gatherings

By STEPHEN REX BROWN
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
JUN 26, 2020 AT 11:27 AM

Albany Federal Court Judge Gary Sharpe wrote that de Blasio and Cuomo cannot encourage thousands of people to take to the streets to protest racial injustice while also restricting outdoor religious gatherings.

“Governor Cuomo and Mayor de Blasio could have just as easily discouraged protests, [...]But by acting as they did, {they} sent a clear message that mass protests are deserving of preferential treatment,” the judge wrote.
[...]
The judge blocked the state from enforcing any limitations on outdoor religious gatherings provided worshipers follow social distancing requirements.

Oh gee here we go again 😂

Guess they already forgot that hospitals never got overwhelmed the first time 🤷‍♂️

Pearce, we have a woman here in Texas, Dessie Andrews, who has filed a lawsuit against Abbott for this illegal mask crap. I haven't seen it yet, so not sure how she is wording it.

Pearce, we have a woman here in Texas, Dessie Andrews, who has filed a lawsuit against Abbott for this illegal mask crap. I haven't seen it yet, so not sure how she is wording it.

Hopefully it will gain traction. Fortunately I'm just outside of Travis County, and masks aren't required here (for now) and I've done an excellent job of avoiding the stores that do require them 😁

I did read that Abbott said there would be no legal ramifications for anyone who chooses not to wear them, so part of me feels like it is just for show and they aren't really buying into it, but why shut things back down again? That's what bugs me - are they getting pressure from higher up or do they just not know when to stop virtue signaling?

But in looking for a silver lining, I have this weird feeling and I hope it doesn't manifest, but that under the cover of fireworks (if anyone is even celebrating this year) I feel like there could be one or more mass shootings during July 4th, and well, if things are closed again there's a less likely chance it could happen so close to home so I'm grateful for that option.

In any case stay vigilant, if they're going to attempt an actual second wave there has to be something bigger attached to it, otherwise people are and will see through it, at least that's how I'm feeling in my little area. If they do and people say 'no,' I wonder what that's going to look like...?

A coworker came back from lunch and told me all about the news conference which talked about the hot spots in TX, the number of deaths, etc. (this is on IM). So far I have not replied. I have already had a strong disagreement with this woman a few weeks ago because all she watches is local news and didn't want to read anything else I told her about. Since then, I have avoided any covid talk. Now she comes in with this report.

I don't want to be unkind, but really I feel like saying,, "you really believe all that crap?" I know I can't do that. Any suggestions on how to stop her news reports?

Somebody should do a research on this, but FWIW:

None of the three family members who drowned Monday in a pool in the backyard of their East Brunswick home knew how to swim in what has been classified as a tragic accident, authorities said.

Investigators revealed earlier that electricity was not a factor in the deaths of an 8-year-old girl, her mother, Nisha Patel, 33, and her paternal grandfather, Bharat Patel, 62, according to a joint statement from the East Brunswick Police and the Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office.

The above-ground pool was mostly shallow at 3½ feet deep, but there was a portion of the pool that was 7 feet deep and it “doesn’t appear that the victims knew how to swim,” the office said.

Nisha Patel is an Institute fellow and executive director of the US Partnership on Mobility from Poverty at the Urban Institute. Supported by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the partnership is a nonpartisan group of leaders, experts, and practitioners working to identify promising interventions to make real, lasting progress against persistent poverty in America.

Patel has nearly two decades of experience leading, developing, and implementing initiatives to increase economic opportunities for low-income families. She served in the Obama administration as director of the Office of Family Assistance within the US Department of Health and Human Services, overseeing a $17 billion annual portfolio of federal grants, including the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program.

Patel was previously deputy director of Ascend at the Aspen Institute, where she led national efforts to expand two-generation approaches to improve outcomes for children and their parents. Before that, Patel was a program officer in the US Program at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, where she managed a portfolio focused on increasing postsecondary success through community partnerships and policy development, as well as special initiatives.

Patel previously held positions as director of programs at Washington Area Women’s Foundation and senior policy analyst at the Center for Law and Social Policy. She has also been an adjunct professor at the George Washington University.

Patel is a graduate of Vanderbilt University and holds an MSW with a concentration in social and economic development from Washington University in St. Louis.

It seems that that was not the same person.

But it still looks weird that two adults and an 8-year old drowned in this!

02eb2dab-b16e-4a7a-b52a-4e25c92bd080-COVID-19_East_Brunswick_Drowning_6.23.20-5.jpg

The young girl stepped into a 6- or 7-foot part of the pool, NBC New York reported, and an aunt called for help. The grandfather, Bharat, then jumped in to help her but didn’t know how to swim, a source told NBC New York. Nisha Patel jumped in afterward but wasn’t able to swim either and drowned.

I will file this case under the 2020 craziness. :shock:

Last edited:
New York is getting a little bit of Freedom of Religion and Christian push-back from this Judge.
It's quite amazing that a lower federal court ruled this way, which is the correct interpretation of the constitution, after the federal Supreme Court ruled the incorrect opposite way for the California case.

Any suggestions on how to stop her news reports?
You can just ignore her.

You can just ignore her.

Well, that is what I did until she continued on with how her vet's office has special rules now and gave me details.

I simply asked: Do you see anything just a little bit insane about all this?

Her reply:
only the people who don't give a damn about people at risk and think their rights prevail. There was a guy they interviewed on the news last night who said I'm not going to go hating on people who wear masks, but they shouldn't hate on me for not wearing one.... the thing is the people under 40 who test positive have few symptoms or very light cases and are still infectious. the message now from the Governor, the CDC, even on the announcements in HEB last night when I was shopping between 10 and 11 pm, was please wear a mask, please care about the other people in your community....
I said, please don't tell me anymore. So I hope she does not.

I guess she is a perfect example of people who only watch lamestream news. It makes me sad and angry.

personally, mine is being tested today as the gov. of NC has issued it mandatory face mask time for the whole state!

Hi alwaystired, I got the email that the mandatory mask started at 5:00 pm Friday, which was just over an hour ago. At the grocery store, I was saddened to see that many customers wearing them all through out the day. It will be interesting to see how this goes as it drags on and the heat sores.

Unfortunately, I got into a "conversation" on Twitter today. I use that term in the most general sense since people on social media don't know how to converse, let alone debate. In fact, upon encountering something they disagree with, almost immediately they resort to name calling. So on the rare occasions that I even bother to have such, uh, "exchanges," I wind up [politely] pointing out their lack of debating skills, which gets pretty tedious -- oh, and by the way, if you try to question this particular issue, it's tantamount to being considered a "murderer" (for those of you who haven't attempted this yet).

Anyway, as per the graphic below, I was questioning the efficacy of and dangers attributed to wearing masks. My question is: what is the source of this graphic? Somehow I missed that part. Not that my knowing that would have made much difference, I don't think. But just for my own information, and for future "situations," it might be helpful to know. Thanks for your input on this.

Heather, I had that "conversation" on FB with 3 SOTT articles by the same woman who kept claiming that each one was from a disinformation site. Her comments were clearly of the authoritative variety and kept repeating the same things, like death, coffins and my very favorite one was where she actually posted coffin... mic drop. These were on my page and after I let it go on for a while so others could see what they were in for, I had a friend who I've met personally go to town on her. I had to tell my friend that I blocked her already but it was an eye opening for the others who commented later. I have found no matter the source they will not, cannot believe anything else.

It's almost like I'm out of my body and watching my "3D" body's death throes, and I'm dying hard. I know now that even if this COVID insanity were to end immediately, my life will never be the same again. My old life is over, no matter what happens. I'm processing this through my meditations and my words, and I'm really clearing a lot of gunk that isn't pretty to look at, but it is a necessary process. I'm over the denial phase, and the anger phase, and am slowly moving into acceptance....but it isn't easy!!

Keystone Cop, that is one of the hardest things to endue, IMO. It will take time to come to grips with it and later (how much later no one knows) other possibilities begin to open up. I understand it might not do much good to know that at the time you are in the middle of this because it can be so overwhelming. But you are not alone and I too need to work on myself more, no matter what else happens.

A very interesting video conversation between Catherine Austin Fitts and James Corbett about the machinations of the elites under the cover of the covid nonsense. They discuss the financial manoeuvrers, the desire to further the automation of the world by integrating "humans" into them through chips, a little on Bill Gates and the Rockefellers and other matters. They each come from their own point of view and the synergy of the conversation is terrific, though the conclusions are alarming.

AND, at 45:50 Political Ponerology gets a shout out, with both of them mentioning having read it, and Catherine paraphrasing some excerpts!

Actually, I'm not sure if I agree with them on this one. For a start, both Fitts and Corbet seem to think that enslavement to some sort of draconian nightmare is what the 'Powers That Be' want. I'm of the opinion that they HAVEN'T forgotten that we are entering a global ice age. How are they going to be able to feed all the people? The obvious answer is they won't, so they'll have to cull them.

If "all roads lead to Rome" i.e. death, this looks like anything they do in pursuit of this aim, will benefit them, as long as they lie about what they are doing, and why. They can look as incompetent as they like, as long as no-one figures out what the end game is.

Heather, I had that "conversation" on FB with 3 SOTT articles by the same woman who kept claiming that each one was from a disinformation site.

Maybe she saw the Newsguard warning about SOTT. Here's SOTT's response to it:

Maybe she saw the Newsguard warning about SOTT. Here's SOTT's response to it:

I think the one you posted may be newer or the one she used was on her phone. Here is a screenshot of it but it was on the article Death of the US Constitution by SOTT.

Untitled.png

The "just as I thought" was her words and on the later article It's all about control, not health is where she posted it was faux news and the "they think Russian". Either way they are doing everything they can to discredit SOTT.

I came to the realization that they were all manufactured and administered or distributed by vaccinations. It would be the perfect cover. The thought occurred to me when I asked about why epicenters for these always manifest in poverty stricken areas. What better way can you think of to reduce the world's population? (hint: think like a person with no conscience)

Yes, and that’s what Judy Mikovits has been saying also. There’s something in all those vaccines that messes up the immune system, and that’s probably by design. I say ‘something’ because I’m not sure what the most detrimental substance is: adjuvants, toxins, animal microbes etc., or a combination of those. Maybe these ‘cocktails’ are carefully designed, or maybe they just discovered their ‘wonderful’ effects by accident, not sure. From the perspective of the Terrain Theory, that is discussed in another thread, my wild guess is that the microbes from animals (remember, they only can test the presence of a particular animal microbe if they suspect that that particular microbe could be there) are not compatible or ‘designed’ to suit the human terrain, they mess things up especially when they are injected directly into the blood stream.

There are many aspects to how the continuation of the Corona panic is being administered and finance is one of them. In early April there was a post that mentioned BlackRock
Pepe Escobar nails it about where this circus is headed in his article of 2nd April Ground Control to Planet Lockdown: This Is Only a Test and it ain't pretty....

Some snippets:

'A critique of the Planet Lockdown strategy inevitably raises serious questions pointing to a controlled demolition of the global economy. What is already in stark effect are myriad declinations of martial law, severe social media policing in Ministry of Truth mode, and the return of strict border controls.
These are unequivocal markings of a massive social re-engineering project, complete with inbuilt full monitoring, population control and social distancing promoted as the new normal.'
[...]
Essentially, the Fed will “leverage the bill’s $454 million bailout slush fund into $4.5 trillion”. And no questions are allowed on who gets the money, because the bill simply cancels the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) for the Fed.
The privileged private contractor for the slush fund is none other than BlackRock. Here’s the extremely short version of the whole, astonishing scheme, masterfully detailed here.'
So essentially this is a Fed/ Treasury merger. A behemoth dispensing loads of helicopter money – with BlackRock as the undisputable winner.
BlackRock not only is the top investor in Goldman Sachs. Better yet: Blackrock is bigger than Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and Deutsche Bank combined. BlackRock is a serious Trump donor. Now, for all practical purposes, it will be the operating system – the Chrome, Firefox, Safari – of Fed/Treasury.
[...]
Recently, there was a Sott Focus: Meet BlackRock, The New Great Vampire Squid – Ellen Brown It begins:
BlackRock is a global financial giant with customers in 100 countries and its tentacles in major asset classes all over the world; and it now manages the spigots to trillions of bailout dollars from the Federal Reserve. The fate of a large portion of the country's corporations has been put in the hands of a megalithic private entity with the private capitalist mandate to make as much money as possible for its owners and investors; and that is what it has proceeded to do.

To most people, if they are familiar with it at all, BlackRock is an asset manager that helps pension funds and retirees manage their savings through "passive" investments that track the stock market. But working behind the scenes, it is much more than that. BlackRock has been called "the most powerful institution in the financial system," "the most powerful company in the world" and the "secret power." It is the world's largest asset manager and "shadow bank," larger than the world's largest bank (which is in China), with over $7 trillion in assets under direct management and another $20 trillion managed through its Aladdin risk-monitoring software. BlackRock has also been called "the fourth branch of government" and "almost a shadow government", but no part of it actually belongs to the government. Despite its size and global power, BlackRock is not even regulated as a "Systemically Important Financial Institution" under the Dodd-Frank Act, thanks to pressure from its CEO Larry Fink, who has long had "cozy" relationships with government officials.

BlackRock's strategic importance and political weight were evident when four BlackRock executives, led by former Swiss National Bank head Philipp Hildebrand, presented a proposal at the annual meeting of central bankers in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, in August 2019 for an economic reset that was actually put into effect in March 2020. Acknowledging that central bankers were running out of ammunition for controlling the money supply and the economy, the BlackRock group argued that it was time for the central bank to abandon its long-vaunted independence and join monetary policy (the usual province of the central bank) with fiscal policy (the usual province of the legislature). They proposed that the central bank maintain a "Standing Emergency Fiscal Facility" that would be activated when interest rate manipulation was no longer working to avoid deflation. The Facility would be deployed by an "independent expert" appointed by the central bank.
The word deflation was mentioned in a couple of earlier posts in April. There appears to be both risks of deflation and inflation. Deflation because if nobody wants the goods the prices would fall. Inflation because if too much money is printed or the demand for good is high the prices would rise.

There is an instructive video Inflation or Deflation - What Happens Next? The video description contains a detailed list of the content. He has a graph at the end that list the projected scenarios in different countries over the next two to three years.

1593251630162.png
The above video is from mid April. In early May a
business owner in the UK discussed the possibility of inflation and deflation based on this own business and experience.

If in the old days mercenaries and soldiers on horses defended the realm of the landowners and the kings, today it is also people administering money that protect the investments of organisations and expand their power of influence with policies and decisions that often take little notice of life or truth. If for example some of the financial actors that are involved in the pharmaceutical industry, even indirectly as investors of shares and funds, see the possibility of a profit, they may not be interested in the means that are used. They may make a show of equality, social justice, etc, but it may not reach deeper than helping to brand their own company as being in line with the current trends.

Back
Top Bottom