Our working schedules are all cramped up and the significant burden of work is such that most of us try to avoid overworking ourselves even more. The local population is estimated to shoot up from 15000 to a 100000 people for the tourist season with no extra doctors. So many protocols and recruiting of doctors and the result is completely opposite to what was intended. No humanitarian health care and no one available to give us a hand. For the first time ever in my life, I was called during the night and I actually didn't hear the phone which rang multiple times. At least it was not a real emergency. I was mortified, but then again, I was tired and it was the first time (and last time) it happened.

Then, a call for respiratory distress came from the old people's residency and I went to check it out. To my surprise, the nurse thanked me for actually coming. It honestly didn't cross my mind any other way to attend a call for respiratory distress. It was the first time I was called to the old people's residency since the lockdown. It was all closed up with no cars in the parking place. I signaled that I arrived through a window and the receptionist told me to go through the back door. Off I went to the back door where she greeted me and took my temperature. I went in and found the nurse and the patient in an isolated room. The nurse thanked me and told me briefly about what they have gone through these months. Family members are still not allowed to come around, although sometimes the old people are taken to the hallway of the garden which has access to the outside world through a fence. There they can see their loved ones there, and they can wave at each other.

The patient looked like she wanted to check out and the will stated that no invasive rescue maneuvers were to be attempted. So I phoned her grandson who had custody over her to inform him that this could or could not be it. That it seemed the patient got better with just touching her hand and forehead while being reassured that it was okay and that it was a pity that he could not be there to do precisely that, and that we were going to see what could be arranged for a possible goodbye without compromising the rules so the staff will not get into trouble. He was practically in tears and then I noticed that grandma recovered her consciousness as I was in the phone with her grandson, and started talking and breathing normally. I approached the phone to her ear, so she could listen to her grandson talk. She looked like in heaven. Just that brief interaction was better than any rescue maneuver I could have done. Her oxygen saturation went to normal, her heart rate normalized, the whole of her normalized. The nurses placed her in a chair at the garden and arrange for the grandson to come to the wall fence. The nurse and the auxiliary nurse were a happy pair unlike I've never seen recently. As I said goodbye, the three of them were smiling. And that was my experience in an old people's residency since the lockdown started. Normal interaction is now surreal.

For the first time ever in my life, I was called during the night and I actually didn't hear the phone which rang multiple times. At least it was not a real emergency. I was mortified, but then again, I was tired and it was the first time (and last time) it happened.
FWIW I've been told I could sleep through the apocalypse...

I cant catch up to this thread cause I was gone for a while...but I dont think this was posted.
This is a new Max Igan vid so that you can share it far and wide... if you want...
Are You Ready for The Great Reset?

Nothing to see here...move along... its just some Israelis opening Covid shops and 7-11 shopping-chain implementing facial recognition in Australia...

And how about that Novak Djoković eh? First he says he wont take the vaccine and his wife shares the vid with Thomas Cowan and now he shares on his instagram that he tested positive for convid19....

And here in Croatia people are again pushed into damaging their health with wearing masks that actually CAUSE CANCER. How? Lowering oxygen in your blood leads to ACIDOSIS and HYPOXIA! If youre already not healthy just 48hours is enough to signal for creation of cancer in your body! Watch the vid w Max Igan for more details!!!

There were cases on public transport where people who didnt wear them were attacked by msm zombies.

conrona masks cause cancer.jpg

Im past being nice when it comes to all this! I will be ready for any violation of my space and "freedom".

Nearly Half of Multnomah County’s New COVID Cases Can’t Be Traced to a Specific Source

Are Portlanders covertly working on herd immunity? Is Portland heading towards perpetual lock-down? How much of the "exponential" rise is due to increased testing? How many cases are presumptive vs. confirmed? What is used to "confirm" cases? Don't expect straight answers, but be sure to wear a mask.

Another 5 people have died in Oregon, aged 74-96, allegedly from Covid1984. With the alleged death toll at 202 (out of 4.2 million), it's no big surprise that deaths typically aren't plotted with these exponential curves. [Of course, deaths should lag diagnoses by some indeterminate amount.]

I would like to make a comment on the symbols we see every day in this "pandemic".

During this time of quarantine the Dancing Pallbearers meme became very popular, "also known as by variety of names, including Dancing Coffin, Coffin Dancers, and the Coffin Dance Meme are a Ghanaian group of pallbearers".

330px-Dancing_Pallbearers.jpg

The music that accompanies the meme is what caught my attention. In an internet search I discovered that the theme is called "Astronomy". That made my antennas jump, since we have learned that human behavior is related to cosmic effects.

The theme Astronomy, according to Wikipedia was originally released in 2010 by a Russian electronic dance music artist: Tony Igy (Anton Aleksandrovich Igumnov). "A 2014 Vicetone remix of "Astronomy" became a global phenomenon in April 2020 as part of the Dancing Pallbearers meme".

But that's not all, the official music video shows a Grey alien searching for a child, lulls his mother to sleep and kidnaps him to abduct him.

What message does the universe want to send us?

Well, that is what I did until she continued on with how her vet's office has special rules now and gave me details.

I simply asked: Do you see anything just a little bit insane about all this?

Her reply:
only the people who don't give a damn about people at risk and think their rights prevail. There was a guy they interviewed on the news last night who said I'm not going to go hating on people who wear masks, but they shouldn't hate on me for not wearing one.... the thing is the people under 40 who test positive have few symptoms or very light cases and are still infectious. the message now from the Governor, the CDC, even on the announcements in HEB last night when I was shopping between 10 and 11 pm, was please wear a mask, please care about the other people in your community....
I said, please don't tell me anymore. So I hope she does not.

I guess she is a perfect example of people who only watch lamestream news. It makes me sad and angry.
Wow! It's like she caught some kind of authoritarian mind virus herself! Unbelievable how these people don't think of others.

Wow! It's like she caught some kind of authoritarian mind virus herself! Unbelievable how these people don't think of others.

Yesterday, I went shopping and everybody wore a mask in the shop except for me. When I got to the counter to pay for the shopping, the lady in mask told me to wear a mask next time. I quietly and firmly told here I will not wear one. She was startled and just said "Oh..." as a response. Guess very few people react this way to her demands. Funny thing is, her tone was an accepting one, like saying "Oh, I see your point and I accept it". She did not get angry nor told me not to come next time, but just took my point and moved on. I guess sometimes we have to take a stand quietly and firmly without a drama and carry on living.

Yesterday, I went shopping and everybody wore a mask in the shop except for me. When I got to the counter to pay for the shopping, the lady in mask told me to wear a mask next time. I quietly and firmly told here I will not wear one. She was startled and just said "Oh..." as a response. Guess very few people react this way to her demands. Funny thing is, her tone was an accepting one, like saying "Oh, I see your point and I accept it". She did not get angry nor told me not to come next time, but just took my point and moved on. I guess sometimes we have to take a stand quietly and firmly without a drama and carry on living.

Glad it worked for you. My husband went to a grocery store where he is known. He did not wear a mask and everyone stared at him. When he checked out, the cashier told him he had to wear a mask. He used the excuse, "I have a health condition". The cashier sent him to the manager, who said, "fine, if you have a condition, you don't have to wear a mask. But you can't shop here." They have a friendly relationship, and they talked about it, but the manager did not back down.

The business owners are being bullied by the governors and mayors, threatened with fines and shutdowns. These proclamations are not "legal". True laws have to be passed by the legislature. But that's not something you can make someone understand. They just want everyone to comply so that they (the business owners) don't get punished.

I think that if we are forced to wear masks, we should dress in all black, wear the black head masks like antifa and call ourselves anti medical fascists. :evil:
1593342934587.png

1593342613479.png

I was speaking to a friend from up North on the phone - the first time since the lockdowns began. She and her elderly mother live on acreage an hour away from the nearest town. They are fairly well set up as far as growing some of their own food, have chooks for eggs etc, but they still need to go to town once or twice a month for supplies. She was saying that a lot of shelves are bare and that they can't get everything they need from one supermarket, so they've been going to between 4 and 6 different shops to stock up on groceries/household needs, as as well as hardware/produce shops. Their last shopping trip they didn't get home until after 8pm. They've been having trouble getting basic first aid supplies, some food lines. Oh - and toilet paper.

She also said that she'd had an accident on the farm and nearly knocked a tooth out, but hadn't been able to get an appointment with a dentist. When she finally did, apparently the dentist was grateful that she'd come because he is only allowed to do extractions under the lockdown limitations! He has been turning up to work every day since he was allowed to open again and waiting and hoping that somebody needs an extraction.

They don't know much about cows, but they had one because my friends sister bought one on a whim to help save mowing time and to get butchered later. The cow went down sick and they couldn't get a vet to attend so the cow ultimately succumbed and died where she lay :-(. They could, however, get a man with a bobcat to come out and dig a hole to bury the cow.

Sadly, my friend has a colleague that works in the mental health field and that colleague has confirmed that the suicide rates in the area have indeed gone up to unprecedented levels :-(, but the mental health staff are not allowed to talk about it outside of work. It certainly doesn't seem to get much attention in the news.

Good for you Obi,
Last week I had to take my adult son to the dermatologist for a procedure that was interrupted by the lockdown. When we arrived, we had to call the office and I was asked a number of questions, as my son is disabled and will not easily speak to strangers. So, we passed the first test and were allowed to enter the building. At the door, we were met with another person who questioned me further about both our health and took both our temperatures . Again we passed!! and were admitted to the waiting room where there was only one other individual waiting.

Then the nurse (or tech assistant) came out, asked my son for his date of birth. He did answer. She then said to him, "You, come with me." And then looking at me said, "You will have to wait here". Looking back, I guess this was not a total surprise to me, but I calmly responded to the young woman and said: "I am his mom and his legal guardian. His speech is sometimes not clear and he is shy when questioned by strangers." NOTE: Saying this in front of my son gave me such an overwhelming feeling of disrespect to him as an individual and to his abilities, but I had no choice at this moment.

I then said to the young woman: "If I am not able to accompany him into the examining room, we are leaving." And, without missing a beat, she said "Ok, follow me."!!!!

It all happened so quickly and I wasn't really thinking that when we got to the office I might be asked to NOT ACCOMPANY my son. And just as quickly, my response about leaving really surprised me. It just came out of my mouth. And it kinda stunned me that the young lady also responded quickly with an OK.

Honestly, after the appointment, I started to think about what I would have done if I was refused to accompany my son into the examining room. And honestly, I didn't know. So, thanks DCM for getting us through this visit. And thanks to the forum for all the discussions and experiences relayed. I feel like I passed some kind of test.

Back
Top Bottom