Well, you got a lot of great feedback and reached the right conclusion:

Totally understand where you were coming from with this and how you rather innocently got caught in the blowback. Who really knows how many out there are paid trolls/shills or just brain-dead authoritarian followers with their official "fact checkers"?! MI summed it up well:

ROFL!!! :rotfl:

No good deed goes unpunished? Admirable that you made the effort to share as per Laura's request. ❤:flowers: You really showed superior restraint in your response even if the exchange got to you a bit. It's really hard to do this "work" from a substantially minority position. As you say, "You'd think on that basis alone they'd at least want to research further the information on that graphic." Logic went out the window a long time ago.
Thank you so much, Jeep! Very kind of you to offer your support. I'm very touched.

Yeah, it was a bit rough going, but I have a feeling a lot of people saw the graphic, and who's to say how they felt about it. Maybe it's giving them something to at least consider. One can only hope.

Very good article by Pierre

I wonder if the riots and protests recently are in part driven by the mutation in this virus that causes disobedience... it's quite the coincidence!

I wonder if different races of people might get affected differently i.e. that's if you think there's some differences between races. Same also applies to the 2 genders!

Could they be using lefties politics / antifa / BLM to mask the emergence of the mutation onto the world stage? i.e. in a similar way they use terrestrial events to mask celestial events? Hmm... Food for thought.

This vaccine they are cooking up will surely cause more problems than it solves if the intention is to go around messing with people's psychological make up! Absolutely no way they can guarantee there won't be more unintended mutations.

But alas, HUBRIS!

Well, perhaps here in Portugal we see the beginning of the implementation of second wave scenario: they are imposing new lockdown measures in the Lisbon metropolitan area after an uptick in infections in recent weeks. They blame it on big (beach) parties where young people went and subsequently became infected and infected others. So, back to more police on the streets to check on the people, gatherings of max 10 people, restaurants close at 8 pm, alcohol sales restricted. There was also a huge beach party here in the south of Portugal which resulted in many more infections but those new measures are not implemented here. As they are in dire straits here economically, and just opened up to receive tourists to at least get some money, they would have a revolt on their hands if they put the people here in Algarve back on the leash now. Or so i think.

So, the story that is put out is that those irresponsible young people acted irresponsibly by gathering outdoors (never mind there is evidence that covid19 is not spread outdoors), got infected (never mind that most would have been asymptomatic and could not spread covid19), infected others and voila, we should now be scared of everyone again, also young people, have no fun, stay at home and wait for the vaccine like normal responsible, caring people would.

By the way, relating to antibody testing (and the inaccuracy of the pcr test), you probably have seen this interesting article on sott, in which Makia Freeman explains that covid antibody tests are an important element in the game to control the public, they turn out to be unreliable and the results can be interpreted any way you like!

Well Wave2 is alive and well in South Florida! Palm Beach county (just to the north of me) just put a mandatory face mask order in place, along with citations and fines for not “obeying orders”! Evidently the council meeting was quite heated yesterday, comments from residents below.

Ridiculous! It gives an idea though - if you have to wear a face mask cut some breather holes in it. With the ones like the picture below, it might be possible to hide a cut under one of the fold lines.

View attachment 37265
I did a similar thing with one of these blue surgical masks for my wife today. She works in a big factory that produces car seat upholstery. More than a thousand people work there. Idiots, there are acting literally like fascist SS enforcers. They yell on them if they put their masks a little lower so they can breathe through the nose.

Yesterday my wife have one big incident with one of the nazi bosses there. Yesterday it was around 30C and it was very heavy to breathe under a mask the whole day while working with a heavy car upholstery like a mad man. From time to time she( and many more ) would put their masks a little lower so they could take a little more air.

These nazi enforcers walk among them not looking for the quality of the products but looking who is not complying totally to their hysteria. They are calling them KILLERS, MURDERERS those who put their mask a little lower. They yell at them that they MUST BELIEVE in the virus and how dangerous he is and that they are doing all these nazi things just to keep the company running. In fact, they are doing all this because their brains are mush, and because they are getting huge salaries (minimum 5-6 times more than the average salary in the country and some of them even more) just to be nazi propaganda enforcers. A lot of them are not even educated for those high positions in a company nor they have enough IQ to respond to positions like that. A lot of them were taxi drivers, waiters, barbers, and etc before the ruling party put them on positions like this.

So I told her to live that job and she can find a job in an environment where are few people so all this nonsense will be smaller.
I don't know if she will do that, but in meantime on one of the masks I made hundreds of holes under the folds with a pretty thick needle, so she could breathe better.

If this is not good enough I will take a piece of gauze from the pharmacy, fold it up so I can get 2 layers and make a face mask from that.
I will probably do this mask this weekend. This way she will be able to breathe without any problems and at the same time she will take off her back those nazi idiots. They can't complain about the type of mask. It is a face mask and it is made from a sterile medical grade gauze, so they can keep their mouths shut. ;-).

We must be wise and use little tricks and brain against those zombies out there. This won't last forever. It is too bizarre, so sooner or later it will all collapse.

Ah -- the Irish immunologist is Professor Dolores J. Cahill, and she's been banned from Youtube for spreading misinformation about the virus. If you do a search using her name she is largely reviled, although there are some sites, no doubt conservative, supporting her views -- especially since she's calling for ending the lockdown, without masks or social distancing.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your input on this. I truly appreciate it.

Largely reviled, eh!

Can I marry her? (Jk)

But more seriously, that is about as loud an endorsement as anyone could hope for in public (scripted) opinion. Still waiting for the narrative to fall apart so people can decide for themselves. It's true, how can a person make a decision when the issue is clouded? Currently, we have 10 people with 10 different opinions. Could that be caused by us being lied to so often?

Ridiculous! It gives an idea though - if you have to wear a face mask cut some breather holes in it. With the ones like the picture below, it might be possible to hide a cut under one of the fold lines.

View attachment 37265

Yes, I've read in a couple of places that people are using a razor blade to make very thin cuts under the folds, which apparently can't be seen. I still haven't worn a mask so I have no idea how effective or worthwhile this would be.

Oh gee here we go again 😂

AUSTIN, Texas (KTRK) -- Bars across the state will have to close their doors again after an order was issued by Gov. Greg Abbott as Texas COVID-19 cases continue to rise.

The order issued Friday states that bars and similar businesses that receive more than 51% of their gross revenue from alcoholic beverage sales are ordered closed at noon Friday. While customers won't be allowed to visit, those businesses can provide delivery and take-out services, which include beverage sales.

The new orders were issued Friday, a day after Abbott ordered hospitals in the state's largest metros to stop all elective surgeries in order to save bed capacity for COVID-19 patients

Guess they already forgot that hospitals never got overwhelmed the first time 🤷‍♂️

I have just came to an epiphany moment about the viral pandemics we have been exposed to for the past 20 years and quite likely a lot longer.

I came to the realization that they were all manufactured and administered or distributed by vaccinations. It would be the perfect cover. The thought occurred to me when I asked about why epicenters for these always manifest in poverty stricken areas. What better way can you think of to reduce the world's population? (hint: think like a person with no conscience)

Since watching The 100 on Netflix, something in my brain released. All of the good intentions for self preservation by one group causing misery and death for another group. That is who we are at the moment and have been for 300,000+ years. It has become glaringly clear.

In the past there were reservations about this, always thinking that people wouldn't stoop that low. Now I realize that it is merely our nature to do it. This is necessary for the souls growth and maturity. I have often wanted this wave to be all inclusive. Now I realize that is impossible.

Largely reviled, eh!

Can I marry her? (Jk)

But more seriously, that is about as loud an endorsement as anyone could hope for in public (scripted) opinion. Still waiting for the narrative to fall apart so people can decide for themselves. It's true, how can a person make a decision when the issue is clouded? Currently, we have 10 people with 10 different opinions. Could that be caused by us being lied to so often?
I'm afraid Professor Cahill's married, WIN. (Ha!) Speaking of which, she said she caught COVID-19 from her husband, in fact, who I believe caught it in New York and brought it back to Ireland. She had a pretty nasty case of it too.

Actually, today I've been looking more closely at this whole mask issue, which gets real complicated real quick. For example, aerosol scientists seem hell bent on proving the COVID-19 virus is airborne, even though the WHO claims [or claimed] there's no compelling evidence of this. Actually, I was surprised to see the WHO's recommendations as of March 28, 2020:

Given the above, it's interesting that Fauci started recommending masks as early as April 3rd, from what I can determine.

In any event, as I look more into this matter it occurs to me that, while this particular "pandemic" begs the question of mask wearing for healthy, non-healthcare workers, it still might be a good idea to research the effectiveness of various masks given there is always a chance that a more lethal, airborne virus will be, uh, "introduced."

With that in mind, I came across what appears to be a pretty comprehensive study on a wide variety of masks, which contains some surprising results, actually.

Here's a chart from this article:

Table 1. Filtration Efficiencies of Various Test Specimens at a Flow Rate of 1.2 CFM and the Corresponding Differential Pressure (ΔP) across the Specimen

��
sample/fabric​
<300 nm average ± error​
>300 nm average ± error​
ΔP (Pa)​
filter efficiency (%)​
pressure differential​
flow rate: 1.2 CFM​
N95 (no gap)​
85 ± 1599.9 ± 0.12.2
N95 (with gap)​
34 ± 1512 ± 32.2
surgical mask (no gap)​
76 ± 2299.6 ± 0.12.5
surgical mask (with gap)​
50 ± 744 ± 32.5
cotton quilt​
96 ± 296.1 ± 0.32.7
quilter’s cotton (80 TPI), 1 layer​
9 ± 1314 ± 12.2
quilter’s cotton (80 TPI), 2 layers​
38 ± 1149 ± 32.5
flannel​
57 ± 844 ± 22.2
cotton (600 TPI), 1 layer​
79 ± 2398.4 ± 0.22.5
cotton (600 TPI), 2 layers​
82 ± 1999.5 ± 0.12.5
chiffon, 1 layer​
67 ± 1673 ± 22.7
chiffon, 2 layers​
83 ± 990 ± 13.0
natural silk, 1 layer​
54 ± 856 ± 22.5
natural silk, 2 layers​
65 ± 1065 ± 22.7
natural silk, 4 layers​
86 ± 588 ± 12.7
hybrid 1: cotton/chiffon​
97 ± 299.2 ± 0.23.0
hybrid 2: cotton/silk (no gap)​
94 ± 298.5 ± 0.23.0
hybrid 2: cotton/silk (gap)​
37 ± 732 ± 33.0
hybrid 3: cotton/flannel​
95 ± 296 ± 13.0

The filtration efficiencies are the weighted averages for each size range—less than 300 nm and more than 300 nm.

[end insert]

Interesting how effective cotton quilt is. Who'd a thunk it?

Actually, I'll paste in here the study's conclusions:

"In conclusion, we have measured the filtration efficiencies of various commonly available fabrics for use as cloth masks in filtering particles in the significant (for aerosol-based virus transmission) size range of ∼10 nm to ∼6 μm and have presented filtration efficiency data as a function of aerosol particle size. We find that cotton, natural silk, and chiffon can provide good protection, typically above 50% in the entire 10 nm to 6.0 μm range, provided they have a tight weave. Higher threads per inch cotton with tighter weaves resulted in better filtration efficiencies. For instance, a 600 TPI cotton sheet can provide average filtration efficiencies of 79 ± 23% (in the 10 nm to 300 nm range) and 98.4 ± 0.2% (in the 300 nm to 6 μm range). A cotton quilt with batting provides 96 ± 2% (10 nm to 300 nm) and 96.1 ± 0.3% (300 nm to 6 μm). Likely the highly tangled fibrous nature of the batting aids in the superior performance at small particle sizes. Materials such as silk and chiffon are particularly effective (considering their sheerness) at excluding particles in the nanoscale regime (<∼100 nm), likely due to electrostatic effects that result in charge transfer with nanoscale aerosol particles. A four-layer silk (used, for instance, as a scarf) was surprisingly effective with an average efficiency of >85% across the 10 nm −6 μm particle size range. As a result, we found that hybrid combinations of cloths such as high threads-per-inch cotton along with silk, chiffon, or flannel can provide broad filtration coverage across both the nanoscale (<300 nm) and micron scale (300 nm to 6 μm) range, likely due to the combined effects of electrostatic and physical filtering. Finally, it is important to note that openings and gaps (such as those between the mask edge and the facial contours) can degrade the performance. Our findings indicate that leakages around the mask area can degrade efficiencies by ∼50% or more, pointing out the importance of “fit”. Opportunities for future studies include cloth mask design for better “fit” and the role of factors such as humidity (arising from exhalation) and the role of repeated use and washing of cloth masks. In summary, we find that the use of cloth masks can potentially provide significant protection against the transmission of particles in the aerosol size range."

[end quote]

So, maybe this is good to start thinking about: given an extremely virulent, airborne strain could some day arrive, how best to prepare?

Back
Top Bottom