I think asking why aren't men stepping up to stop this is like asking why didn't German men step up to stop Hitler.
I think there were 41(?) attempts on his life. I'm not sure on the exact number. Mainly by men who were in the military. This gives the impression that he was somehow 'protected'. Perhaps by something that we would consider Evil? :evil: The German public, who allowed this Evil to manifest has to take some of the blame - maybe even most of it? Most specifically it was all those 'good people who did nothing' who are to blame.

I definitely think we are facing the same situation now, for this '2nd coming'. Those 'good people who are doing nothing' are going to let it happen again, and then be its final victims, of course.

There's also more of them this time, and more countries this time.

I am listening to Robert Barnes and Viva Frei discuss masks and cases. A person by the name of M Watson said :
Everyone needs to start wearing MAGA masks. Have Trump promote it. Then liberals will immediately want to ban masks.
I thought this was pretty funny. People could get really creative with the masks and not break 'the law'. We need to find a company that makes masks..... and then get them to tailor them.

They can't see the truth because it is simply too frightening for them, thus they take refuge in implicatory denial.
Decided to check on the word implicatory and found it goes with denial. Although your use of it could be considered technically correct, it really indicates a specific phenomenon in opposition to your overall gist OSIT. This is what appeared first when I googled implicatory denial definition and clicked on the link:
Implicatory Denial: The Sociology of Climate Inaction
Exploring how and why people who believe in climate change choose to ignore it, and how people can be empowered to take climate action.
Despite the urgent need to reduce greenhouse gas emissions globally if we are to lower the risks of catastrophic climate change, wealthy industrialised nations persist with a widespread public silence on the issue and fail to address climate change. This is despite there being ever more conclusive evidence of its severity. Why is there an undercurrent of inaction, despite the challenge of climate change being ever more daunting? One element is denial.

The most recognisable form of climate change denial is the phenomenon of “literal denial” through the rejection of scientific facts on climate change by ‘climate sceptics’. However, while climate change denial in the literal sense has become increasingly accepted in political discourse, media coverage, public opinion and government inaction over the past ten years, it is necessary to address the more pervasive problem of what British sociologist Stanley Cohen calls “implicatory denial”. In terms of climate change, the phenomenon of “implicatory denial” can be understood as a failure to integrate one’s knowledge of climate change into their everyday life or transform it into social action.

As it currently stands, the majority of us understand the threat that climate change places on our very survival, and yet this has not resulted in widespread action on individual and collective levels to address climate change. As such, if we are to address climate change, we need to understand how and why the phenomenon of “implicatory denial” exists, and to discover solutions to empower people to engage in climate action.
So its connection to climate change seems to be the overriding meaning. But if the words climate change are substituted with say, COVID lies, then the meaning fits as you intended. [As an aside, when I opened the article, the screen went dark and a very PC message appeared regarding a specific indigenous people and how it was recognized that they never voluntarily ceded their sovereignty. 🤨]

As Stanley Cohen was referenced in the article, I also found this:

Three possibilities are "literal denial" ("it did not happen"); "interpretive denial" ("it happened, but its meaning is different than it appears"); or "implicatory denial" (it happened but those concerned deny any responsibility and do not feel to intervene).

1595303918041.gif
This, too, from Karie Marie Norgaard's book, Living in Denial:
  • Literal denial. This happens when people don’t trust the facts, even when overwhelmingly supported by objective and thorough scientific data. We often see this from “Climate Skeptics”.
  • Interpretive denial. This one gets slippery. It accepts the facts (climate change is real), but reinterprets the meaning so it doesn’t sound like a real threat. That removes their responsibility to make proactive changes, since it’s not a real problem.
  • Implicatory denial. In this case, the facts and the interpretations are generally accepted. But then, “the psychological, political or moral implications that conventionally follow” are discounted and ignored. Climate change is already too advanced for anyone to do anything about it, so I’m off the hook and don’t have to make hard choices.
There was also this article relating to coronavirus:
How to Talk to Coronavirus Skeptics

By Isaac Chotiner

March 23, 2020

Chotiner-CoronavirusScienceSkeptics.jpg

In cases of serious scientific occurrences, such as the coronavirus pandemic, people may suffer what the science historian Naomi Oreskes calls implicatory denial. Photograph by Jessica Rinaldi / The Boston Globe / Getty

Naomi Oreskes, a professor of the history of science at Harvard, has focussed much of her career on examining distrust of science in the United States. In 2010, she and the historian Erik M. Conway published “Merchants of Doubt,” which examined the ways in which politics and big business have helped sow doubt about the scientific consensus. Her most recent book, “Why Trust Science?,” examines how our idea of the scientific method has changed over time, and how different societies went about verifying its accuracy. Her work often addresses climate change and why Americans have rejected climate-change science more than people in other countries have.

I recently spoke with Oreskes by phone. During our conversation, which has been edited for length and clarity, we discussed the Trump Administration’s slow response to the pandemic, the Republican Party’s antiscientific propaganda, and strategies for convincing Americans that the threat of the coronavirus is real.

When you see the way people have responded to the new coronavirus, both in government and average people, do you think the response reflects what you’ve studied regarding the distrust of science?

There’s been a lot of loose talk about distrust in science. The reality is that, if we look at careful public-opinion polls, what we see is that most people do trust science on most things, and most people trust experts on most things. People trust their dentists. People trust their car mechanics. In general, people use experts all the time, and most of us don’t spend a lot of time second-guessing experts on most issues. There are some definite exceptions to that. If we have reason to believe that people are dishonest or incompetent, then we may be skeptical. But, when it comes to science, the big exception has to do with what I’ve written about, which is implicatory denial. That is to say, we reject scientific findings because we don’t like their implications.

All of the major areas where we see resistance to scientific findings in contemporary life fall into this category. So if you ask yourself, Why do people reject the evidence of evolution? It’s not because evolutionary theory is a bad theory, or a weak theory scientifically, or that we don’t have good evidence for it. It’s because some people think that it implies that there’s no God, or that it implies that life is meaningless and has no purpose, or that it’s all just random and nihilistic. If we think about vaccinations, it’s a similar sort of thing. It’s not that the science of immunology is a bad science or a weak science. It’s not that the people who reject immunization really understand immunology and have an intellectual critique. It’s a matter of, if their children are autistic, they feel upset that their children have a quite devastating disease and modern medical science doesn’t have an explanation for it. So they feel upset and they want an explanation, and so they turn to something like vaccinations, and they say, “Well, that’s the cause.” And so on and so forth with climate change, et cetera.
<snip>
Feel free to read more of this drivel i.e. propaganda, if you think you can stomach it. BTW, an ad appeared for Trump's niece's book, Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man. 😝

So there you have it. Your usage of the term runs counter to how the agents of the PTB are using it. What your line of thought brings to mind, though, is Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn:

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie. One word of truth outweighs the world.”

“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”

“To stand up for truth is nothing. For truth, you must sit in jail.”

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Nuff said.

You presuppose that the ability to see the truth is separate from biology. That's not my experience. I know a lot of highly intelligent people who are very much incapable of seeing the truth; the problem is not their intellect, but their character. In particular, they are conflict averse, highly agreeable, and desperately frightened of being unpersoned by the mob. They can't see the truth because it is simply too frightening for them, thus they take refuge in implicatory denial.

The ability to stand up against a group, to resist social pressure in the cause of what you know to be right, is traditionally a masculine trait. That is not to say women are incapable of it - they are, but women can express masculine traits just as men can express feminine traits. Social harmony is traditionally a feminine priority; women are more likely to be enthusiastic enforcers of social orthodoxy; and women are more likely to fear ostracization.

Whereas, for a man, while taking a stand against the group is risky, it has a potentially large upside: if he's right, if he wins, then socially he attains a dominant position. It is functionally the same as obtaining victory when outnumbered on the field of battle. The same is in principle true for women, but men are more motivated by this because it can mean mating opportunities, which it generally does not for women.

Thus, women tend to try to maintain social harmony during interactions, whereas men are more likely to see interactions as a field of conflict, as agon as the Greeks would say.

This means that a would be tyrant must pacify the men, and get the women on his side. If he can convince the women that his side is moral, he's won half the battle. This is less effective on men. Our tyrants have solved this by emasculating an entire generation of men, indeed convincing the women that masculinity is inherently immoral. Thus the men are too cowed to defend society against tyranny, while the women enthusiastically enforce every insane diktat from the media.

This has been understood from ancient times. There's a passage in Herodotus in which a Persian king pacifies an Ionian city by banning the men from studying the military arts, while encouraging them to indulge in everything soft and pleasurable. He therefore destroys both their ability and their will to resist, and makes them slaves. Huxley described the same thing in Brave New World.

Interesting take... Just a quick follow up, what's your view on the below

• Are men more likely to perceive the truth because they are more likely to stand up for it (i.e. for the reasons you've explained above)?
  • If yes to the above, it implies truth is linked with power hence I guess why the above is framed in terms of battle, conflict, winning / losing, mating due to displaying dominance etc. My question is, isn't power linked to other traits other than truth? My observations are people who've wielded power tend to be people who don't care much for truth and more often than not look to suppress it e.g. psychopaths.
So if power does not necessarily follow being able to perceive the truth, standing up for the truth and convincing others (e.g. persecution might follow instead) and one will not necessarily win or attract females as a result but might end up locked up, scorned, ridiculed or dead, then I wonder if the argument you've put holds entirely true.

Gurdjieff for example stated that this world was ruled by the "general law" and that "A influences" was the predominant force. The ability to perceive "B influences" and escape the pull of the general law wasn't tied to whether one had predominantly masculine or feminine character but whether one was or wasn't sufficiently crystallised.

There's also the thing to do with soul development, how far one is developed in such regard, whether one is an OP or not and all these will play a huge role on whether one can perceive the truth or not.

Let's also not forget EDUCATION and people being taught how to think properly e.g. as espoused by philosophy. Tyrants will usually look to take control of education as a means to control a population.

Lastly, being able to perceive the truth doesn't necessarily correlate to standing up for it. Some people could perceive the truth but play along e.g. as majority do here for example on masks - strategic enclosure, knowing you can't win, having responsibility to feed your family etc.

Anyways, summing the above up, I think this subject has more to it than biology, power, motivation for procreation etc and isn't necessarily tied down to masculine / feminine traits as strongly as it's tied down to the nature of our reality (general law), the spiritual / soul development people have attained, level of education etc.

Last edited:
@psychegram just following up on the above... This other point came to mind

Also linked with education, let's not forget about people knowing how they can be manipulated, about the limitations of being human e.g. cognitive biases, system 1 vs system 2 mental processes etc and how all these can feed into what one perceives. Men being as equally susceptible as women really - the masculine biology doesn't convey an advantage in such regard I don't think - we still are as limited in our humanness.

God, someone has been spending too much time in the cassiopeia bubble 🙈

Some folks may find this paper to be of interest, I certainly do and IMHO this alone should raise some serious questions among the masses. I wonder what "things" will look like six months from now????

All-cause mortality numbers

I've just started reading their work so I'm cross checking myself to make sure I'm convinced of scientific credibility (as opposed to just hearing what I want to hear) My gut, which I have learned NOT to ignore but include, has been telling me this is what I would find and I had planned to crunch these numbers myself later in the year. Now I'll be watching the work coming from the OCLA (Ontario Civil Liberties Association) as well. The all cause mortality is looking like a mass murder event in place of a global plague.

Numbers derived from actual DATA, IME's, will paint the underlying picture. It could very well be that the "exposure" is at hand. Might I be so forward as to suggest a gravity fed bidet? (paper will probably disappear from the shelves again, but it may be far too late for folks to change directions) Sit back and watch, enjoy the show, keep your gardens growing and powder dry, so to speak. I certainly am.

It's worth a look IMHO. Damn those numbers and thinking people anyway, how dare they do such a thing in an election year?

OCLA

the truth because it is simply too frightening for them, thus they take refuge in implicatory denial.

That has been my experience with people. They can't admit/accept something that they can do nothing about (they think).

The ability to stand up against a group, to resist social pressure in the cause of what you know to be right, is traditionally a masculine trait.

As a young woman, when I asserted myself on a cause I knew to be right, I was told by a man I worked for, "Don't be naive".

Last edited:
However Fitts' take is to avoid the vaccine at all costs.
Thanks for posting this highly interesting interview, just listened to it, wow, so many viable points. Just wanted to add here that i really like her suggestion (abt 1:04:10) to call them toxines (or toccines (?)) instead of vaccines, as vaccines are categorized under the law as medicine and these concoctions are certainly not medicine!

I work in an orchestra of about 80 musician. We have been paid through the whole lockdown because we are being financed by the regional goverment (I live in Spain). We are among the lucky ones. During the lockdown we had to submit some videos that could be accessed online by our suscribers. It looked like we did some work...
We started working in July, but divided in 4 small orchestras, so we could maintain the anti-social distancing among ourselves. My ensemble was supposed to have 4 concerts, 2 of them outdoors. We had our last concert canceled because of a false positive of one of the musicians(he is an extra, not really part of my orchestra). He and his girlfriend(who is a member of my orchestra) had this Corona in late March. It looks like he has been a false positive since then. What didn't make any sense was the cancelling of our concert and 2 of his girlfriend's(she was in a different ensemble). That gave a huge negative publicity to the orchestra, especially the way it was depicted in the news. The newspapers stated that it was a possible positive for Covid. I had people writing to me inquiring about this. I have to be careful with my neighbours and wear the mask all the way while in the building. It's so easy to become a "radioactive" person in very little time.
I asked an office colleague what happened, why did this guy take a test, and he said that it was because they wanted to visit some old family members. This happened last Saturday. For at least 24 hours I got worried about finding the police at my doors for testing or quarantine(this seems to be the procedure lately). Luckily, nothing like this happened yet. I was worried about the repercussions it would hsve on the summer school my small child is attending(they could close them for any tiny thing)etc.
What I don't understand is why a young person would go and test for something he already had. A friend of mine told me that maybe it was a planned thing, a setup. I was surprised to see that he was subbing with us, especially when they were trying to cut on costs (he was the only sub in the strings section). Even the conductors were among our colleagues(musicians that studied conducting as a hobby) and were not paid for this, except fir their regular salary.
Another interesting fact about this guy was that he is one of the virtue signaling people. While on the bus(3 of our concerts were out of town), he would tell some people to wear the mask, because it was mandatory. He turned several times to my sister(she is also a musician in the orchestra) to remind her that she had to wear it. She ate sunflower seeds for one hour, so she wouldn't have to wear the mask. This incident happened one day before his false positive test. I even got paranoid and thought that he was going to blame the ones without masks, bexause this person is without scruples.
I think that my job is going to become obsolete very soon. If they are going to cancel a concert for every cough or false tests, we are not going to survive. And also, looking at the big economic crisis in becoming, there will be no money for culture

Last edited:
I went to a friend's birthday party the other day and there were some GPs present and other doctors, as well as people from other professions, including someone who works in the military department. Everybody sat and stood close to each other. When I was introducing myself, I asked the person how they wish to be greeted and they said a handshake is fine. Didn't expect that, especially from a doctor. Other people in the restaurant who were not part of the get-together were all sitting close to each other as well. It's as if Covid-19 never happened! I don't think the fearmongering agenda is reaching people as they would've liked or expected.

I think the fearmongering is being aimed more at the folks who bought all that toilet paper, and maybe those on the layer or two above (on the awareness hierarchy).

I was chatting with a friend who described how he goes out for groceries and then washes down all the items in the purchase before delivering them to his father. He's a true-believer.

However..,

His Dad is in his 80's, there was a bug going around killing old folks after all. So I can follow the logic. He loves his Dad. But the old man isn't suffering from any pre-existing conditions and without the Covid drama, it is doubtful that there would be any grocery washing going on, so it sounds like an over-reaction. (In the tradition of being more worried about serial killers than of automobiles.)

But it's hard to argue that one, and why should I? Luckily, it's a matter of Free Will in this case; Nobody's forcing either of us to disinfect our apples and bananas at gunpoint. -And anyway, I'm at the stage now where I can't muster the energy and bother to debate it since we've already gone over the details at some length and our choices have been made. So sure, wipe down your cornflakes box. Go for it! Let's talk about something else.

Oh, Antifa is a Republican fiction? You don't say?

(I have friends like these to keep me sharp. Echo chambers are not healthy. Keep repeating that.)

Last edited:
Some folks may find this paper to be of interest, I certainly do and IMHO this alone should raise some serious questions among the masses. I wonder what "things" will look like six months from now????

The all cause mortality is looking like a mass murder event in place of a global plague.

All-cause mortality numbers

An excellent study and investigative report, Ansuz. Thanks for finding and Posting it! :-)

Some highlights:
One can reasonably expect that in the current world of social media, with a World-Health-
Organization-declared (WHO-declared) “pandemic”, such bias will only be greater compared to
its presence in past viral respiratory disease epidemics.

For example, it is difficult to interpret the synchronicity of the WHO declaration of COVID-19 as
a pandemic and the onset of the observed surge in reported COVID-19 cases and deaths as
being the product of either coincidence or extraordinary forecasting ability of the global health-
monitoring system.

In a landmark study, Shaman et al. (2010) showed that the seasonal pattern of respiratory-
disease (P&I) excess mortality can be explained quantitatively on the sole basis of absolute
humidity, and its direct controlling impact on transmission of airborne pathogens.

If my view of the mechanism is correct (i.e., “physical loss” rather than “viable decay”), then:
• It additionally implies that the transmission vector must be small aerosol particles in
fluid suspension in air, breathed deeply into the lungs, indoors; not hypothesized routs
such as actual fluid or fomite contact, and not large droplets and spit (that are quickly
gravitationally removed from the air, or captured in the mouth and digestive system).
• And it means that social distancing, masks, and hand washing can have little effect in
the actual epidemic spread during the winter season (see: Rancourt, 2020).

What can be called “the COVID peak” is a narrow feature (Figure 5). Relative to the summer
baseline, the full-width at half-maximum of the peak is approximately 5 weeks. It has the
distinction of being late in the infectious season, and of climbing far above the broader winter-
burden hump.

This “COVID peak” is a unique event in the epidemiological history of England and Wales. Does
this unique feature arise from an unusually novel viral pathogen, or does it arise from the
unique, unprecedented and massive government response to the WHO declaration of a
pandemic?

What is also striking is that some of the largest-population states in the USA, having large
numbers of measured and reported cases, and large numbers of individuals with the
antibodies, do not show a “COVID peak”.

Also, none of the seven states that did not impose a lockdown (Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota,
South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, and Arkansas) have a “COVID peak”.

The presence of a “COVID peak” is positively correlated with the share of COVID-19-assigned
deaths occurring in nursing homes and assisted living facilities ...

I postulate that the “COVID peak” represents an accelerated mass homicide of immune-
vulnerable individuals, and individuals made more immune-vulnerable, by government and
institutional actions, rather than being an epidemiological signature of a novel virus,
irrespective of the degree to which the virus is novel from the perspective of viral speciation.

Finally, my interpretation of the “COVID peak” as being a signature of mass homicide by
government response is supported by several institutional documents, media reports, and
scientific articles, such as the following examples:

Back
Top Bottom