Hearing these twats talk as if they have the power to decide what people should do makes me want to vom

That's just a ridiculous piece of propaganda. They organize a 'discussion panel' on the topic of whether vaccines should be mandatory or not, and all the members of the panel, as well as the hosts, have only slight variations on the opinion that everyone should voluntarily take their vaccines - otherwise they will have to be mandatory. No discussion really! In short: You people are going to take the vaccine whether we do it the easy way or the hard way. 😡 Also, 'antivaxers' are 'baaad', cause the WHO already said they were one of the main threats to global health at the moment. The only good thing is that the YT video has an overwhelming amount of dislikes.

I see it as a sign of the times. (For another, watch this video of a woman in Argentina being notified that her newborn baby needs to be vaccinated by order of a judge.) While I do not think that governments will go door to door forcing people to get the vaccine, I do think that it is likely that they will demand a vaccination certificate for access to whatever: traveling, getting married, getting access to health services, getting a child into school, applying for benefits, etc. Plus, in some countries the employers themselves may take the initiative and ask all workers to get the vaccine or lose their jobs. That's probably illegal in most places, but with the current covid climate I'm afraid they may get away with it.

I think that when the moment comes, each of us will have to analyze exactly how far they go and what they demand in each of our countries and come up with a creative plan of action to avoid the vaccine or minimize the damage if we have to take it. Time will tell, but unfortunately that scenario doesn't seem to be too far into the future! No need to panic though, just be smart and cool-headed about it.

I'm not sure about the future. It does seem like there will be a tipping point in here somewhere. More so as time goes on, people are starting to look at the entire issue of this lockdown and what is being attempted by it or not. Some will always be ahead of others with questioning.

I have definitely noticed this in my circle of friends. People who were so gun ho at first are now much more silent about everything. Logic seems to be setting in. In order to overcome all of the brainwashing society gives us, a lot of re-education is necessary. Something that I personally am still dealing with.

In 1967, my dad, brother and myself saw something in the sky that was not explainable by available technology at the time. Now, I don't think that people went to the moon as described by the media. It took 40 years to deprogram that information. The internet changed all of my programming. Now, everything that was learned in school is in question. Except math and biology, more like evolution, current affairs and history.

A teacher in grade 9 began the year by showing us a renaissance picture of a man holding a half eaten baby. That picture is burned in my memory. Something that can't be unseen. Guess what, that picture is closer to reality than I was prepared to accept for years. Now, I look at it as being the tip of the iceberg.

This is mainly due to Cassiopaea.org and SOTT.net. Thanks to all who contribute. My future looks much brighter, despite obstacles yet to overcome. This becomes something that can't be unseen, like the half eaten baby. One by one, people will see reality. Courage is necessary in order to effectively change.

And look what I just found...

In this research, we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells. DNA is built from charged electrons and atoms and has an inductor-like structure. This structure could be divided into linear, toroid and round inductors. Inductors interact with external electromagnetic waves, move and produce some extra waves within the cells. The shapes of these waves are similar to shapes of hexagonal and pentagonal bases of their DNA source. These waves produce some holes in liquids within the nucleus. To fill these holes, some extra hexagonal and pentagonal bases are produced. These bases could join to each other and form virus-like structures such as Coronavirus. To produce these viruses within a cell, it is necessary that the wavelength of external waves be shorter than the size of the cell. Thus 5G millimeter waves could be good candidates for applying in constructing virus-like structures such as Coronaviruses (COVID-19) within cells.

Listed scientists behind this paper:
M Fioranelli, A Sepehri, M G Roccia, M Jafferany, O Y Olisova, K M Lomonosov, T Lotti...

At the risk of sounding like a dirty conspiracy theorist :lol: I say its no wonder that the plannedemic started in places that were blanketed with 5G.

edit: (FIVE G CORONA -direct link- for future searches)

Last edited:
I also found this! And as far as I understand DNA modifying vaccinations (lolz) I think this research shows how these horrid toxxines (vaccines) could work. They would also need 2 needles and an electric current to administer it if Im not mistaken....

I will copy paste since its not that long:

AIM:
In this research, we show that DNA waves have many applications in biology. DNA is formed by the joining of quantum particles like electrons and charged atoms. DNA has different motions during transcription, translation, and replication, in which the charged particles move, accelerate, and emit waves. Thus, DNA could emit quantum waves.

METHODS: Two methods are proposed to observe the effect of DNA waves. The first proposed method measures DNA waves emitted by bacteria suspended in the milk. The vessel of milk is placed in the interior of an inductor. One side of the vessel is connected to a generator and another side to a scope. By sending a current to the inductor, an input electromagnetic field is produced. Bacteria interact with the input field, change it and produce new output signals. Using the scope, the output signals are observed and compared with the input signals. The number of DNA waves produced also depends on temperature.

RESULTS: At lower temperatures, bacterial replication is less, and fewer DNA waves are produced. Conversely, more bacteria are generated at higher temperatures, and more DNA waves are produced. The second proposed method acquires and images of DNA signals of chick embryos. In this method, a circuit is constructed that consists of a graphene or metal tube, generator, inductor, scope, DNA in the interior of eggs and DNA exterior to the eggs. Magnetic waves pass the interior and exterior DNA as well as the graphene. The DNA is excited and the exciting interior/exterior DNA exchanges waves. Some of these waves interact with electrons in the graphene tube, and a current is generated. Properties of the chick embryo DNA can be explored by analysing changes in the waves that emerge from the eggs.

CONCLUSION: It is concluded that DNA waves could be used extensively in imaging and provide for us the exact information about evolutions of DNAs interior of biological systems.

This is interesting to me. The scientists from this paper are working mostly in Italy and Serbia:
Military Medical Academy, Belgrade, Serbia -3people
Clinic for Psychiatric Disorders “Dr. Laza Lazarevic”, Belgrade, Serbia 2people
Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Military Medical Academy, Belgrade, Serbia 1
Department of Nuclear Physics, Sub-nuclear and Radiation, G. Marconi University, Rome, Italy 5people
....and one from Germany and one from Vietnam...

Last edited:
And look what I just found...

In this research, we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells. DNA is built from charged electrons and atoms and has an inductor-like structure. This structure could be divided into linear, toroid and round inductors. Inductors interact with external electromagnetic waves, move and produce some extra waves within the cells. The shapes of these waves are similar to shapes of hexagonal and pentagonal bases of their DNA source. These waves produce some holes in liquids within the nucleus. To fill these holes, some extra hexagonal and pentagonal bases are produced. These bases could join to each other and form virus-like structures such as Coronavirus. To produce these viruses within a cell, it is necessary that the wavelength of external waves be shorter than the size of the cell. Thus 5G millimeter waves could be good candidates for applying in constructing virus-like structures such as Coronaviruses (COVID-19) within cells.

Listed scientists behind this paper:
M Fioranelli, A Sepehri, M G Roccia, M Jafferany, O Y Olisova, K M Lomonosov, T Lotti...

At the risk of sounding like a dirty conspiracy theorist :lol: I say its no wonder that the plannedemic started in places that were blanketed with 5G.
edit: (FIVE G CORONA -direct link- for future searches)

If you click on the link, it says it's withdrawn!

Btw, this I think is one of the reasons why they say everyone will be Corona positive.

Last edited:
If you click on the link, it says it's withdrawn!
Yeah Ive seen... by the publisher. And wow! It was there when I copy pasted it a short time ago!?! I found it because it was cited in an article on Croatian but on a different site because it was missing on the first one.

I imagine this wouldnt make families whose relatives died in 5G covered areas from Corona very happy...

Yeah Ive seen... by the publisher. And wow! It was there when I copy pasted it a short time ago!?! I found it because it was cited in an article on Croatian but on a different site because it was missing on the first one.

I imagine this wouldnt make families whose relatives died in 5G covered areas from Corona very happy...

They are scrabbing the internet of studies that would contravene what they are saying now.

I've noticed the same on masks as well. You'll be hard-pressed to find anything legit that goes against the official narrative.

Some high level tech has been deployed.

They are scrabbing the internet of studies that would contravene what they are saying now.

I've noticed the same on masks as well. You'll be hard-pressed to find anything legit that goes against the official narrative.

Some high level tech has been deployed.
I have found it on this site! Its the same one...

I was thinking that the masks and antisocial distancing are attempts to shut down people's social engagement system and shut down thinking. That would make people downgrade to and operate at the level of emotions and fight or flight. I suspect what they really want to do is shut people down even more and stop resistance, making them downgrade to immobilization, passive acceptance of abuse, dissociation.

Can't vouch for the authenticity of this but they say the way 5G waves will interact with our cells will produce effects that can result in a positive covid test.

He also mentions exosomes and how they have a similar structure to corona virus and so can result is a positive test result.

He mentions the biologists who've died in mysterious circumstances due to association with the above.

@Agron looks like you found some data to back up the claim in this video regarding 5G.

I was thinking that the masks and antisocial distancing are attempts to shut down people's social engagement system and shut down thinking. That would make people downgrade to and operate at the level of emotions and fight or flight. I suspect what they really want to do is shut people down even more and stop resistance, making them downgrade to immobilization, passive acceptance of abuse, dissociation.
And they can do that only to people who are thoroughly programmed and have never properly used their brains (atleast those who have them). Because their cognitive abilities are not developed at all.

@Corvus said it nicely in his post on page 664 of this thread. To quote him:
As I see it today s intelligence is mostly based on mathematics, logic and these qualities are promoted by society because they are needed for system to function and for the manipulation to keep going on, but also most of these people lack other qualities like critical and cognitive thinking, openess not mentioning emotions so they are no better then very efficacious machines, their whole identity is this status they accomplished and without that there is a hole, they are like non existent without it because there is nothing other. And when you give them some simple out of box questions and perceptions they are lost like little children. And most of them are cowards.

Back
Top Bottom