In 1967, my dad, brother and myself saw something in the sky that was not explainable by available technology at the time. Now, I don't think that people went to the moon as described by the media. It took 40 years to deprogram that information. The internet changed all of my programming. Now, everything that was learned in school is in question. Except math and biology, more like evolution, current affairs and history.

You may find this discussion interesting if you haven't yet seen it:

Some folks may find this paper to be of interest, I certainly do and IMHO this alone should raise some serious questions among the masses. I wonder what "things" will look like six months from now????

All-cause mortality numbers

I'm not sure about the future. It does seem like there will be a tipping point in here somewhere. More so as time goes on, people are starting to look at the entire issue of this lockdown and what is being attempted by it or not. Some will always be ahead of others with questioning.

Germany – The COVID-19 Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee Conference, 03rd July 2020
Video: Germany's COVID-19 Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry. - Global Research

“We will not be delayed any longer. We citizens have the power. We are doing it”, with these words Heiko Schöning announced the Extra-Parliamentary Corona Investigation Committee (ACU) on 31st May 2020 in Stuttgart in front of 5000 demonstrators.

On 3rd July 2020, the ACU started with an information conference in several languages. All citizens, national and international, can make suggestions for experts and witnesses (kontakt@ärzte-für-aufklärung.de). The speakers of the ACU (Heiko Schöning, Bodo Schiffmann, Martin Haditsch) invite the experts and witnesses to the public hearing of evidence.

Watch the video below. (English subtitles)
Published Jul 9, 2020 (28:48 min.)

Professor Anthony Hall: Canada commented:
We need somehow to widen this noble German initiative mounted by conscientious health care practitioners into some sort of international inquiry to look into the crimes that have taken place in terms of international community.

This international inquiry must reserve some of its energy for an investigation of the pathogen laboratories where research in public health and bioweapons inappropriately intersect. Clearly Bill Gates has performed a major role in the ongoing crime spree involving the generation of the panic pandemic.

To investigate the question of “who benefits,” a good place to start is the interests around Gates including the World Economic Forum and the UN’s World Health Organization. The contracting out of agencies like WHO to the patronage of the billionaires club has proven to be a bad bad move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those wondering what will come after the Covid19 pandemic has successfully all but shut down the entire world economy, spreading the worst depression since the 1930s, the leaders of the premier globalization NGO, Davos World Economic Forum, have just unveiled the outlines of what we can expect next. These people have decided to use this crisis as an opportunity.

Now Comes the Davos Global Economy "Great Reset". What Happens After the Covid-19 Pandemic? - Global Research
On June 3 via their website, the Davos World Economic Forum (WEF) unveiled the outlines of their upcoming January 2021 forum. They call it “The Great Reset.”
It entails taking advantage of the staggering impact of the coronavirus to advance a very specific agenda. Notably enough, that agenda dovetails perfectly with another specific agenda, namely the 2015 UN Agenda 2030. The irony of the world’s leading big business forum, the one that has advanced the corporate globalization agenda since the 1990s, now embracing what they call sustainable development ,is huge. That gives us a hint that this agenda is not quite about what WEF and partners claim.

The Great Reset
On June 3 WEF chairman Klaus Schwab released a video announcing the annual theme for 2021, The Great Reset. It seems to be nothing less than promoting a global agenda of restructuring the world economy along very specific lines, not surprisingly much like that advocated by the IPCC, by Greta from Sweden and her corporate friends such as Al Gore or Blackwater’s Larry Fink.

Interesting is that WEF spokespeople frame the “reset” of the world economy in the context of the coronavirus and the ensuing collapse of the world industrial economy. The WEF website states, “There are many reasons to pursue a Great Reset, but the most urgent is COVID-19.” So the Great Reset of the global economy flows from covid19 and the “opportunity” it presents.

In announcing the 2021 theme, WEF founder Schwab then said, cleverly shifting the agenda:

“We only have one planet and we know that climate change could be the next global disaster with even more dramatic consequences for humankind.”
The implication is that climate change is the underlying reason for the coronavirus pandemic catastrophe.

To underscore their green “sustainable” agenda, WEF then has an appearance by the would-be King of England, Prince Charles. Referring to the global covid19 catastrophe, the Prince of Wales says,

“If there is one critical lesson to learn from this crisis, it is that we need to put nature at the heart of how we operate. We simply can’t waste more time.”
On board with Schwab and the Prince is the Secretary-General of the UN, Antonio Guterres. He states,

“We must build more equal, inclusive and sustainable economies and societies that are more resilient in the face of pandemics, climate change and the many other global changes we face.”
Note his talk of “sustainable economies and societies”—more on that later. The new head of the IMF, Kristalina Georgieva, also endorsed The Great Reset. Other WEF resetters included Ma Jun, the chairman of the Green Finance Committee at the China Society for Finance and Banking and a member of the Monetary Policy Committee of the People’s Bank of China; Bernard Looney, CEO of BP; Ajay Banga, CEO of Mastercard; Bradford Smith, president of Microsoft.

Make no mistake, the Great Reset is no spur-of-the moment idea of Schwab and friends. The WEF website states, “COVID-19 lockdowns may be gradually easing, but anxiety about the world’s social and economic prospects is only intensifying. There is good reason to worry: a sharp economic downturn has already begun, and we could be facing the worst depression since the 1930s. But, while this outcome is likely, it is not unavoidable.” The WEF sponsors have big plans:”…the world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions. Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed. In short, we need a “Great Reset” of capitalism.” This is big stuff.

Radical changes
Schwab reveals more of the coming agenda: “…one silver lining of the pandemic is that it has shown how quickly we can make radical changes to our lifestyles. Almost instantly, the crisis forced businesses and individuals to abandon practices long claimed to be essential, from frequent air travel to working in an office.” These are supposed to be silver linings?

He suggests that those radical changes be extended: “The Great Reset agenda would have three main components. The first would steer the market toward fairer outcomes. To this end, governments should improve coordination… and create the conditions for a “stakeholder economy…” It would include “changes to wealth taxes, the withdrawal of fossil-fuel subsidies, and new rules governing intellectual property, trade, and competition.”

The second component of the Great Reset agenda would ensure that, “investments advance shared goals, such as equality and sustainability.” Here the WEF head states that the recent huge economic stimulus budgets from the EU, USA, China and elsewhere be used to create a new economy, “more resilient, equitable, and sustainable in the long run. This means, for example, building ‘green’ urban infrastructure and creating incentives for industries to improve their track record on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) metrics.”

Finally the third leg of this Great Reset will be implementing one of Schwab’s pet projects, the Fourth Industrial Revolution: “The third and final priority of a Great Reset agenda is to harness the innovations of the Fourth Industrial Revolution to support the public good, especially by addressing health and social challenges. During the COVID-19 crisis, companies, universities, and others have joined forces to develop diagnostics, therapeutics, and possible vaccines; establish testing centers; create mechanisms for tracing infections; and deliver telemedicine. Imagine what could be possible if similar concerted efforts were made in every sector.” The Fourth Industrial Revolution includes gene-editing biotech, 5G telecommunications, Artificial Intelligence and the like.

UN Agenda 2030 and the Great Reset
If we compare the details of the 2015 UN Agenda 2030 with the WEF Great Reset we find both dovetail very neatly. The theme of Agenda2030 is a “sustainable world” which is defined as one with income equality, gender equality, vaccines for all under the WHO and the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) which was launched in 2017 by the WEF along with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

In 2015 the UN issued a document, “Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.” The Obama Administration never submitted it to the Senate for ratification knowing it would fail. Yet it is being advanced globally. It includes 17 Sustainable Development Goals, extending an earlier Agenda21. The 17 include “to end poverty and hunger, in all their forms and dimensions… to protect the planet from degradation, including through sustainable consumption and production, sustainably managing its natural resources and taking urgent action on climate change…“ It calls for sustainable economic growth, sustainable agriculture (GMO), sustainable and modern energy (wind, solar), sustainable cities, sustainable industrialization… The word sustainable is the key word. If we dig deeper it is clear it is code-word for a reorganization of world wealth via means such as punitive carbon taxes that will dramatically reduce air and vehicle travel. The less-developed world will not rise to the developed, rather the other way, the advanced civilizations must go down in their living standards to become “sustainable.”

Maurice Strong
To understand the double-speak use of sustainable, we need to go back to Maurice Strong, a billionaire Canadian oilman and close friend of David Rockefeller, the man who played a central role back in the 1970s for the idea that man-made CO2 emissions were making the world unsustainable. Strong created the UN Environment Program, and in 1988, the UN Intergovernmental Panel for Climate Change (IPCC) to exclusively study manmade CO2.

In 1992 Strong stated,

“Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?” At the Rio Earth Summit Strong that same year he added, “Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class – involving high meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, air-conditioning, and suburban housing – are not sustainable.”
The decision to demonize CO2, one of the most essential compounds to sustain all life, human and plant, is not random. As Prof. Richard Lindzen an MIT atmospheric physicist puts it,

“CO2 for different people has different attractions. After all, what is it? – it’s not a pollutant, it’s a product of every living creature’s breathing, it’s the product of all plant respiration, it is essential for plant life and photosynthesis, it’s a product of all industrial burning, it’s a product of driving – I mean, if you ever wanted a leverage point to control everything from exhalation to driving, this would be a dream. So it has a kind of fundamental attractiveness to bureaucratic mentality.”
Lest we forget, the curiously well-timed New York pandemic exercise, Event 201 on October 18, 2019 was co-sponsored by the World Economic Forum and the Gates Foundation. It was based on the idea that, ”it is only a matter of time before one of these epidemics becomes global—a pandemic with potentially catastrophic consequences. A severe pandemic, which becomes “Event 201,” would require reliable cooperation among several industries, national governments, and key international institutions.” The Event201 Scenario posited, “outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms.”

The declaration by the World Economic Forum to make a Great Reset is to all indications a thinly-veiled attempt to advance the Agenda 2030 “sustainable” dystopian model, a global “Green New Deal” in the wake of the covid19 pandemic measures. Their close ties with Gates Foundation projects, with the WHO, and with the UN suggest we may soon face a far more sinister world after the covid19 pandemic fades.

(Comment - Just my opinion ... I sense this DAVOS group, as the entities behind this whole COVID-19 "Plan-a-demic" fiasco?
Who else would have the Brass B...alls - to order Government's to close Border's between Countries, order all forms of Transportation come to a halt, including Air Travel, order isolation tactics like "Shelter in Place" and 14 day quarantine's and deliberately throw Healthcare systems beyond reasonable limits? I also have no doubts - they are the one's behind "chaos in the streets" to divert attention away from them "moving Chess pieces in place" for their next move? They have no problem with wiping a whole year off the charts! They have no worries about the Stock Markets hitting rock bottom - they own the big Corporations that they consolidated into larger Corporations which control the International Markets! The COVID Stimulus packages were/are a form of blackmail for World Governments to ease the burden of large Corporations during this transition, while throwing a few crumbs to the (herd) people. All the bickering and word play between "numbers" in mortality rates, the "race" to develop a vaccine (guess just one formula doesn't fit all?) and the morbid-hype to mass vaccinate ... are all diversions ... to keep us from looking behind the curtain" and WHO is pulling the strings - this DAVOS group!)

Here's an overview of what the Aussie Lawyer Serene Teffaha has said about the conflict between Biosecurity Act and the Coronavirus measures implemented:

Law: Under the 2015 Bio Security Act, (which is a National piece of legislation, not at a state level) in order to have your rights taken away (ie freedom of movement, mask wearing, treatment or vaccination etc).

1. The only person/s that can declare YOU a health risk to the nation is the Governor General and the national health minister. (Not local/state government).

2. In order to issue you with that declaration they must follow stringent protocol (which has not been done).

3. It is against the law to slap an order on a ‘group’ of people. Each order must be given directly to you as an individual, not a collective!

4. These are the criteria: Before they issue you with an order that you pose a risk to the community they must first: - PROVE (not just guess) you are showing symptoms of the disease/illness, have been in direct contact with someone that has the disease.
- They must name the exact people you have been in contact with, not just say ‘we think you’ve been around sick people’, they must provide you with documentation of that order outlining all of their reasons,
- they MUST give you a right of reply, they cannot just demand before you have had the opportunity to reply/respond.
- The disease must be of such significance that the mortality rate will be extremely high. Not 1.3% (that no where near qualifies).

5. If all of this has been done lawfully, and you go into isolation, they must remove you AWAY from healthy people and THEY must pay for your costs if any are associated with that isolation.
[people who have been quarantined in motels have had to pay for that themselves]

6. It is illegal to demand a group of healthy people showing no sign of illness stay at home, not travel, wear masks! It must be determined on an individual basis (refer to the 3000 people they locked up in the towers in Melbourne). They were not assessed individually, did not receive individual orders or documents and were never given the right of reply. (They are currently involved in a mass lawsuit against the government for unlawful inprisonment)

Use this example, if someone returned to Australia with signs of Ebola, in order to be issued with an order they must go through the same stringent protocols above. They could not shut down the entire state because of that one person.

As Catherine Austin Fitts says, the authorities have no qualms about breaking the law, they just won't want to openly admit it.

This is the translation of the interview with Dr. Stefan Manera from Italy He described his experiences in a book. I found his description very interesting.

I, the resuscitator in Bergamo: the emergency was tragic but no more terrorism''

"We have lived through dramatic months but now the situation is different: there is no reason to maintain a climate of terror in the population". This is how Dr. Stefano Manera, resuscitator anaesthetist who served at the Pope John XXIII Hospital in Bergamo during the Covid emergency, comments on the evolution of the epidemic.

In his book "Dying during the pandemic - New Normalities and Ancient Uncertainties", fresh from publication, he recounts his experience in the front line and develops various reflections on the subject.

How was your commitment in Bergamo born?

I entered into service at the Pope Giovanni Hospital on March 18 and finished two months later. At the beginning of March the Lombardy Region published a call for doctors and I proposed myself thinking I could help. It was a natural decision because I've always worked in the front line: for almost twenty years I've been an anesthesiologist and resuscitator, I've been working in intensive care wards and for 11 years I've been on board the 118 in Milan. In addition, I have done a lot of voluntary work participating in various missions in Africa.

And what situation did you find when you arrived?

The morning I left home the newspapers and the news showed images of the military vehicles taking the coffins out of Bergamo. When I entered the hospital I was struck by the silent atmosphere, you could only hear some noise every now and then, while the wards were full of patients and doctors who were doing their best to cope with the emergency: it was a crisis situation and in the first weeks we carried out maxiemergency and war medicine. They explained to me that the Pope John Hospital in normal conditions has four reanimations but in those days they got two more and I served in the sixth one which had 15 beds. The patients were at risk of life: they were arriving continuously and had the same clinical manifestation.

Based on the title of your book, what does it mean to die during a pandemic?

A few days before entering the service I had read an interview with a friend and colleague, Dr. Carlo Serini, an anesthesiologist and resuscitator at the San Carlo Borromeo Hospital in Milan, who had told that he had seen patients die dramatically suffocated for the first time. I had wondered how this was possible but then I realized that those who died in the wards because they could not be treated with intensive care died in that way. But there was another drama: people were dying alone, without relatives who could assist and comfort them rather than understand what was happening. After hospitalization, the only link with the relatives was the doctors.

What did he feel?

Not being able to meet family members in person, it was difficult to make them understand their loved one's condition without being too technical, but above all it was frustrating to communicate bad news over the phone. Under normal conditions, the doctor's work also involves contact with death, but when you leave the hospital there is life: in those months, instead, you were immersed in grief and fear. More generally, the whole population was terrified: many people are still frightened and many children or adolescents are experiencing post-traumatic stress syndrome.

There have also been stories with happy endings

Fortunately, yes, many have recovered. Although months have passed I remember their names: Alessandro, for example, after waking up and understanding how it had gone, caressed me, while Nisolina, mother of two children, who had fallen brutally ill: she made it and I met her on the street while she was walking with the walker.

How has this experience changed you?

It gave me a greater awareness of how important it is to live every moment without remaining anchored in the past or projecting into the future. This means that more value is placed on the truest affections and things without losing oneself in the ephemeral.

To conclude, taking up the subtitle of your book, what are the new normalities and the old uncertainties that the pandemic leaves us?

In the first weeks of the emergency a slogan said "Everything will be fine" but non-virtuous mechanisms were triggered. We need to understand why the virus in the provinces of Bergamo and Brescia had such a strong explosion compared to the rest of Italy. Then we wonder why until mid-July we were told that it was essential to wear the mask even in outdoor places: right now if I go to a closed or crowded place like the supermarket it may be useful to wear it, but doing terrorism creates fear and this is a pathology. And the data is unequivocal.

Explain to us

The virus is no longer the virus of February and March: it has lost much of its virulence and people get sick in different ways, just look at the number of patients who go to hospital. Someone from the government task force had predicted that in mid-June after the reopening there would be 150,000 admissions to resuscitation, but this was not the case. They have to explain to us why there is the need to maintain a climate of terror in the population, why they don't calm down and don't say that if there is a return of cases even in the autumn we have treatment. The problem in Bergamo and Brescia is that in February and March people were not properly treated in the area: they were left to cook at home and died like flies. This has been the problem: it is useless to create terrorism and say that children will have to go to school in September wearing masks, otherwise health evidence is not taken into account but a political programme is being implemented. The health emergency is one thing, while the political and economic issue that revolves around certain choices is another.

But are there treatments?

Sure, I started saying that in mid-April. The situation is evident: we have no cases in the intensive care unit in Bergamo and there are less than eighty in the whole of Italy. We have the field hospital in Bergamo, the fair hospital in Milan and Covid Hub empty: in autumn we could have all the places we want but they won't be needed. We realized that the very big problem came from micro thromboembolisms in the lungs and we have the possibility to treat them with anti-inflammatories, low molecular weight heparin and hyperimmune plasma. I wonder how anyone who did not understand what the disease was can make predictions about the autumn.

I just got back from my local Tesco since the mandatory face-covering came into effect in UK shops yesterday. No-one gave me any grief for not wearing a mask which was quite a relief as I have been pretty anxious about it. I may have a justifiable exemption to wearing a mask due to breathing issues but Tesco were pretty authoritarian earlier in the lockdown so it was not a completely unfounded fear. Let's hope it continues!

I just found this sad comment on a Croatian youtube chanell that is exposing the idiocy of convid measures! :

POSLJEDICE NOŠENJA MASKE. SLUČAJ U BIH: "... Moja kćerka od 19 godina. Zdrava. Zaposlena u prodavnici velikog lanca samoposluga. Počela se osjećati loše prije 2 sedmice. Imala je bolove u ledjima i sa strane, mučninu, bolove u grudima. Doktor opšte prakse ju je uputio na rengensko snimanje pluća. Nešto se pokazalo na desnoj strani,te je dalje upućena na pregled magnetnom rezonansom, CT-om,ultrazvuk leđa i abdomena. Ništa nije pronađeno. Na poslu nije mogla da diše i dobila je bolove u grudnom košu. Odvezena je u hitnu pomoć, gdje joj je naređen karanten. Testirana na Kovid. Mlada. I potpuno sama jer niko ne smije da uđe kod nje. Ispostavilo se da se radi o zapaljenju plućne maramice. Rečeno nam je, da je nastalo kao posljedica nošenja higijenske maske preko 8h dnevno, 5 do 6 dana u sedmici. Udišući svoje bakterije i ugljik dioksid je dovelo do infekcije. Sada je u teškim bolovima i mora uzeti neplaćeno bolovanje od posla. Ali nećete to vidjeti po socijalnim mrežama. Njoj je samo 19 godina. Zdrava. A sada..je vezana za krevet i bori se da udahne zrak. Antibiotici. Steoridi. Tretmani disanja. " !!

CONSEQUENCES OF WEARING A MASK.
CASE IN Bosna and Hercegovina
My 19-year-old daughter. Healthy. Employed in a large supermarket chain store. She started feeling bad 2 weeks ago. She had back and side pains, nausea, chest pains. A general practitioner referred her for an X-ray of her lungs. Something was shown on the right side, and she was further referred for an MRI scan, CT, ultrasound of the back and abdomen. Nothing found. She could not breathe at work and got chest pains. She was taken to an ambulance, where she was quarantined. Tested on Kovid. And completely alone because no one is allowed to enter inside to see her. It turned out to be an inflammation of the lung tissue. We were told that it was caused by wearing a hygienic mask over 8 hours a day, 5 to 6 days a week. Inhaling your bacteria and carbon dioxide led to infection. She is now in severe pain and has to take unpaid sick leave from work. But you won’t see it on social media. She is only 19 years old. Healthy. And now ... she's tied to the bed and struggling to breathe. Antibiotics. Steorids. Breathing treatments.

Makes one want to break something! AAARGH! :curse:

It turned out to be an inflammation of the lung tissue. We were told that it was caused by wearing a hygienic mask over 8 hours a day, 5 to 6 days a week. Inhaling your bacteria and carbon dioxide led to infection. She is now in severe pain and has to take unpaid sick leave from work. But you won’t see it on social media. She is only 19 years old. Healthy. And now ... she's tied to the bed and struggling to breathe. Antibiotics. Steorids. Breathing treatments.

Makes one want to break something! AAARGH! :curse:

We are going to see a lot more of these type of ailments in the near future. Once more young people get sick due to this nonsense corporations will take notice and most likely will move to drop this eventually. At least I hope so.

People are getting creative! :wizard:

'Obey' appears in Kentucky skies just days after Democratic governor's COVID-19 mask mandate

The mandate — in effect since July 11 — requires masks in public when people are unable to socially distance

5.jpghttps://www.facebook.com/sharer/sha...-mask-mandate?xrs=RebelMouse_fb&ts=1595386101

A skywriter drew the word "obey" above a pair of Kentucky cities, WLEX-TV reported — and the stunt took place just days after Democratic Gov. Andy Beshear's COVID-19 mask mandate.

What are the details?
WLEX said "obey" appeared above Lexington and Frankfort last Tuesday, and many viewers contacted the station about what they witnessed. Naturally many photos and videos of the skywriting were taken.

6.jpg

The station noted that the "obey" skywriting recalls the 1980s movie "They Live" about a totalitarian society.

Roger Chui of Lexington told WLEX he saw the "obey" message in the sky, hopped on flightaware.com, tracked the flight pattern, and learned the plane spent about an hour in the air over Lexington and Frankfort before returning to Danville.

WLEX said it tracked the plane that performed the skywriting to "Ghostwriter Airshows" of Boyle County.

7.jpg

The pilot — who didn't want to be identified and said he'd been bombarded with calls about the stunt — told the station he was hired to write "obey" in the sky above the two cities but wouldn't disclose the name of his client or how much the job cost.

"You figure if someone wants to get a message out at that scale the next thing they would want to do is talk to the media," Chui added to WLEX. "I mean they already have everyone's attention."

Peter Zhurbich, also of Lexington, told the station that "it has to be somebody making a point about the mask mandate probably."

What's up with the mask mandate?
Beshear's mask mandate — which went into effect July 11 — requires the wearing of masks in public, WFIE-TV reported.

The station said the mandate means that masks are required when people are near each other and unable to socially distance. WFIE added that Beshear said prior to the mandate that Kentucky's increasing number of coronavirus cases was a concern.

"A decision not to wear a mask — you could think that there's some liberty component, but any of that ends when you put the health and safety of someone else at risk," he said during July 10 press conference, the station said.

The mandate requires masks in places such as retail stores, restaurants, gyms, and in outdoor spaces where people can't stay six feet apart, WFIE said.

"I'm very aggravated and I won't be wearing a mask," McClean County resident Sabrina Sonner told the station. "And many of my family and friends — they won't be wearing a mask, either."

In a follow-up story, WFIE reported that at the time of the mask mandate, Beshear lost a lawsuit over COVID-19 restrictions that claimed to block the governor's new executive order.

But Beshear said his mask mandate is an administrative agency regulation, not an executive order, the station added.

Anything else?
Beshear on Monday expressed anger toward those who he said had been "secretly and covertly" taking photos of his son at baseball games and posting them online, the Courier-Journal reported.

At his daily news conference, Beshear answered a question about why he pulled his son, Will, 11, from a baseball tournament Sunday and replied that players weren't taking precautions against COVID-19, including requiring masks, the paper said.

Beshear said he believes the photos were meant to send a message, the Courier-Journal added.

"I know when people try to post pictures of my kids, what they're really trying to tell me is, 'We know where you are. We can get to you,'" the governor added, according to the paper.

I'm not sure about the future. It does seem like there will be a tipping point in here somewhere. More so as time goes on, people are starting to look at the entire issue of this lockdown and what is being attempted by it or not. Some will always be ahead of others with questioning.

I have definitely noticed this in my circle of friends. People who were so gun ho at first are now much more silent about everything. Logic seems to be setting in.

I've unfortunately noticed just the opposite. Aside from a couple of exceptions, everyone I know is falling deeper. They just really do not seem to want to hear logic. I try to just shut my mouth in most situations these days. Although it can be quite the struggle at times!

Referring back to Amazing Polly's video "Is This Torture?" I think there is a good probably the majority of Melbournites are already at the stage of exhaustion where they are pretty much mindless drones. That's my feeling anyway. I very much hope to be wrong!

We are going to see a lot more of these type of ailments in the near future. Once more young people get sick due to this nonsense corporations will take notice and most likely will move to drop this eventually. At least I hope so.

I agree that we will see a lot more of these ailments. But the media have already been desperately trying to push the "it affects young people too!" agenda. So they'll just say it's covid-19 like everything else is these days.

Wow I'm really a negative vibe merchant in this post aren't I? 😳

I just keep trying to remember the following:

(Artemis) Yeah, it's about their wishful thinking. It's kind of inevitable what's going to happen, but they just refuse to see it.

A: They will go too far as usual and all will come crashing down. But it will take some time. Be patient and circumspect.

Q: (Andromeda) In the meantime, we just kinda gotta...

(L) Live through it!

To lighten the mood from my previous post.

Gotta keep trying to laugh!

I just got back from my local Tesco since the mandatory face-covering came into effect in UK shops yesterday. No-one gave me any grief for not wearing a mask which was quite a relief as I have been pretty anxious about it. I may have a justifiable exemption to wearing a mask due to breathing issues but Tesco were pretty authoritarian earlier in the lockdown so it was not a completely unfounded fear. Let's hope it continues!

Similar to my experiences thus far. Of the four UK retail outlets I entered yesterday only one (WH Smith) asked me to wear a face mask. When I showed my exemption card (for 'health reasons') the till operator actually apologised. This policy isn't being enforced by shops or police at all it seems.

I just found this sad comment on a Croatian youtube chanell that is exposing the idiocy of convid measures!
That may have already appeared in this thread - I definitely saw it somewhere - the lung inflammation was identified as pleurisy.
I have found it on this site! Its the same one...
Same page has this link NEXT:

EMPATHY NEEDS A FACE. THE SCIENCE ON MASKS AS EMPATHY AND SOCIAL DISRUPTORS

empathy-cover-720.gif

Empathy and social intelligence may have played a more important role in human evolution than any other type of intelligence or instincts. Much of what we’ve achieved in millennia has been eroded over the span of the past 2-3 decades, and especially in Covidiocracy.

tenor.gif

flattenthelies_face_mask_by_silview-ra4da2163fc124f2fb5d10a536b128968_tyzzx_1024.jpg

#FlattenTheLies Face Mask by Silview

Another from Silview:

trio.png

That may have already appeared in this thread - I definitely saw it somewhere - the lung inflammation was identified as pleurisy.
I found it on a post from yesterday. And it states that it is in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It could very well be that it is ANOTHER similar case of lung infection due to wearing face masks which is logical.

I didnt browse that site cause I just wanted to find the publication of the research that suposedly confirms 5G system's ability to make people get corona "viruses" and since it was scrubbed from that first site I found it here...

Masks with messages are a valid way of insubordination, as has been stated by others in this thread many times, no?

That may have already appeared in this thread - I definitely saw it somewhere
I remember it too, it's been posted a while back and definitely not as any Bosnian case. It's one of those posts that start circulating around, people changing bits and pieces and presenting them as their own. That's also why I avoid ex YU media and yt channels at all costs (not that any other main media is much better, but still) -pure garbage.

I found it on a post from yesterday. And it states that it is in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It could very well be that it is ANOTHER similar case of lung infection due to wearing face masks which is logical.

Nope, it's the SAME one.

Back
Top Bottom