I remember it too
I copied it and sent it to my email peeps on July 11.

thumbnail

The worm is turning!!!
While normal atmosphere contains between 20.8 and 21 percent oxygen, OSHA defines as oxygen deficient any atmosphere that contains less than 19.5 percent oxygen

Ohio Rep. Proves Face Masks Reduce Oxygen To Unsafe Levels
Great video but unable to post Bitchute vid - it was yanked by Youtube:

Ohio Rep. Proves Face Masks Reduce Oxygen To Unsafe Levels (GETS BANNED BY YOUTUBE)

thumbnail

Definitely more worm turning occuring. Working on that angle for another post. I've also reneged on informing peeps of CV facts - masks and science. Can't help myself.

Nope, it's the SAME one.
You sound sure but you cant know for sure. And I can take a screen shot of it if you would like and post it. But wait, am I being reprimanded or something? What are you and Jeep saying? That I have some kind of nefarious agenda of making people not wear masks? lolz

Its a good thing I stated that I found it on a yt chanell then :lol: which implies that it is JUST a comment on a yt chanell.... regardless of that fact it sounded horrific and sadly logical when we know about Hypoxia and Acidosis that prolonged wearing of these shitty masks is causing.

You sound sure but you cant know for sure.

Yes I CAN. It's a same story, same words.

And I can take a screen shot of it if you would like and post it. But wait, am I being reprimanded or something? What are you and Jeep saying? That I have some kind of nefarious agenda of making people not wear masks? lolz

You kinda went on a spinning wheel there and ended up on the other side of reasoning. I noticed your ' lolz ' at the end, but taking into the account your whole post I feel the need to say how it is NOT about you, just about the story, which was copied by someone and posted as a case in BIH, which is NOT true. That's all.

Now something that IS about you: I noticed you've been gone from posting on the forum for a while and on return commented/posted few things which were already posted earlier in this thread. Which is fine, other's do it too, it's such a huge thread and ongoing, hard to keep up! One wants to just jump back in and catch the newest wave ahead.! Only that, from my own experience, I find it being extra beneficial to catch up on missed posts first, before posting. Not because you might repeat something, but for one's own learning process.

Big threads seem to become like a somewhat living, developing organisms. Everything adds up and together it creates a more comprehensive understanding. When I'm gone for a day or more I take time to read what I've missed and end up learning more through that process, from different input of this forum members, than I would learn going through any new sites, yt or social network posts. That's also why I continued to read forum even when I wasn't participating- it's a precious tool.

Hope you'll take it as friendly advice and nothing more, cause that's my only intention. :-)

Edit: I just realized how you were probably extra triggered by my choosing of words 'pure garbage' when expressing my feelings about ex YU media and social network's posts. It was just an expression of my frustrations about what is served here as news and also what people here share and buy into at large, not at all targeted at your own research, just to be clear.

Last edited:
Yes I CAN. It's a same story, same words.

You kinda went on a spinning wheel there and ended up on the other side of reasoning. I noticed your ' lolz ' at the end, but taking into the account your whole post I feel the need to say how it is NOT about you, just about the story, which was copied by someone and posted as a case in BIH, which is NOT true. That's all.

Now something that IS about you: I noticed you've been gone from posting on the forum for a while and on return commented/posted few things which were already posted earlier in this thread. Which is fine, other's do it too, it's such a huge thread and ongoing, hard to keep up! One wants to just jump back in and catch the newest wave ahead.! Only that, from my own experience, I find it being extra beneficial to catch up on missed posts first, before posting. Not because you might repeat something, but for one's own learning process.

Big threads seem to become like a somewhat living, developing organisms. Everything adds up and together it creates a more comprehensive understanding. When I'm gone for a day or more I take time to read what I've missed and end up learning more through that process, from different input of this forum members, than I would learn going through any new sites, yt or social network posts. That's also why I continued to read forum even when I wasn't participating- it's a precious tool.

Hope you'll take it as friendly advice and nothing more, cause that's my only intention. :-)
I am aware that double posting is a bad thing and I use the search function when I am away for a few pages. And I go back to unread pages and go through all the posts but as you noted, its a HUGE thread. And the search function is somewhat useless so theres NO way I could find it by searching parts of that text. Try it. For example when I type in 5G and pathogens the search function doesnt find the ONE thread that is named like that. If I type 5 words there is 0 results
Btw. I genuinely thought this was a truthfull comment. In my experience I found a lot of usefull info in yt comments and on youtube itself. Much more than on twatter or fakebook.

Hey, maybe you can make a list of all my double postings and I will kindly ask the moderators to erase them. Hope it wont be too long.

On the other side of the reasoning meaning how that could be another similar case of lung infection but not in Bosna and Hercegovina? How so? Have you or Jeep shown me that same text posted in this thread? Btw. I translated it a fresh so the text in English that I posted might not be the same as the one you claim! Hey, feel free to find it using the search function so that you can show it to me... lolz (when I write lolz I do it to emphasize the obvious irony, not an evil laughter at others :-D ) ...

And my reasoning still seems impeccable to me. Sorry

Last edited:
Hey, maybe you can make a list of all my double postings and I will kindly ask the moderators to erase them. Hope it wont be too long.
Are you familiar with the phrase, 'making a mountain out of a molehill'? How about this: Chillax!

Seriously, no biggie and not worth any further time or energy. There are bigger hills to climb and conquer! ❤

Btw. I genuinely thought this was a truthfull comment. In my experience I found a lot of usefull info in yt comments and on youtube itself. Much more than on twatter or fakebook.

I know you thought so and that was never the point. It was a simple matter of other members (me included) pointing it out to you how it was already posted, the very same thing, not 'alike' but the same story. If that story was true in the first place and then just copied elsewhere as someone's else personal experience is all beside the point. Doesn't matter. It could of happened. I simply pointed out the plagiarism fact of it.

Hey, maybe you can make a list of all my double postings and I will kindly ask the moderators to erase them. Hope it wont be too long..

I see no point for any such act, it happens all the time in big threads, I only used my notice of it, in your specific example, to share my recommendation for reading through missed posts cause I thought you may benefit from it as I have.

On the other side of the reasoning meaning how that could be another similar case of lung infection but not in Bosna and Hercegovina? How so? Have you or Jeep shown me that same text posted in this thread? Btw. I translated it a fresh so the text in English that I posted might not be the same as the one you claim! Hey, feel free to find it using the search function so that you can show it to me...

Or, you can go back and read the posts that you have missed and find it yourself. :-D Sorry, but I don't have time at the moment to find it for you.

lolz (when I write lolz I do it to emphasize the obvious irony, not an evil laughter at others :-D ) ...

That's perfectly clear, I was never confused about that, quite the opposite - I mentioned that 'lolz' at the end as an acknowledgment of you being ironical, but wrote my reply as it was considering the whole of your post.

Edit:
On the other side of the reasoning meaning how that could be another similar case of lung infection but not in Bosna and Hercegovina?

Nooo. No. I meant it as you interpreting it as if it was directed at you somehow and not just about the already posted story.

Last edited:
People are getting creative! :wizard:

'Obey' appears in Kentucky skies just days after Democratic governor's COVID-19 mask mandate

I live in Kentucky, and was surprised to see this story here today. I watched the plane write it in the sky when it happened ( had just come out of the grocery store and happened to look up). It was protest, and the news didn’t know what it meant that day, which was amusing to say the least. I took two photos of it myself. The ones in this article turned out much better than mine did.

On another note, towards the end of the article, where Beshear is claiming people have taken photos of his children at sports games, he is misdirecting a bit. In the photos he is not wearing a mask, nor social distancing. Beshear also went out of state for the game to Indiana, and then did not follow his own mandates to self quarantine for 14 days. I will see if I can find the evidence to back up what I am saying here ( saw it on Facebook in the comment section of a local newspaper where a person posted one of the actual photos). Judges have begun to block some of his restrictions also.

This reminds me recently of both Cuomo and Fauci also caught not wearing masks or following their own advice.

The emperor has no clothes, and at least here, people are beginning to notice and point these things out. It’s encouraging at least to see more of the hypocrisy being pointed out.

I can’t find the comment with the picture on Facebook now🙁

Dear Cassiopaea Group,

Here are articles and studies that talk about 5G and the coronavirus.

I received this information from a person living in my country. His name is Guy Boulianne. I share these links which are sometimes in English or French.

Have a great learning !

Marc

I just found this sad comment on a Croatian youtube chanell that is exposing the idiocy of convid measures!
Found the previous post with this thing in this thread here. It's from 11th July.

I checked some more and found it here from 7th June:

Oldest one I found was from 29th May.

So it's been around for a while, shared by many people all over the place.

Here seems to be the Bosnian source, from 26th June.

Here's the English version on fakebook, from 29th May

I think the Bosnian version is a TL of the English version.

The post seems a bit suspicious to me. From the versions I've seen, it's not clear to whom it actually happened. The only 'source' information is 'shared from a friend'. Not that it changes much, but it could be made up. I don't know.

You shouldn't trust everything you see. Last time, you posted a picture from 'Melbourne airport' that had different seats, different floor, and different ceiling from the actual Melbourne airport, and the only people who could be seen clearly looked Chinese.

And my reasoning still seems impeccable to me.
Said every person with faulty reasoning ever. (Just saying.)

From the beginning of this plandemia, in France the leaders toward the very down, they said everything and its opposite without fear or reproach about the port of this no face mask.
Perched on my tree in the mountains, i didn't give a damn about their bigfatbullshit.
I had to wear the no breath stuff for half an hour, once when a DIY store reopened, the second when restaurants reopened. The rest of the time i wasn't really bothered to come out with my face naked, whether at the masked supermarket, or while walking in the city of zombies to Ajaccio.

After 3 days of travel from Corsica, i arrived in the north west of Spain, Galicia.
As Gaby said somewhere in this thread, in crossing the border i really felt the difference about the rules of the mask game.
Entering Irun for a break, when i rolled down the car window to pay the toll, the masked and gloved cashier, surprise had her eyes wide to see me unmasked and smiling as if i was really quite naked.
At this moment i still didn't realize that i was headed to set foot among a population proportionate number of masked and gloved mottled heroes, and that i would have to live in this frequency of dementia (a medical condition that affects especially old people, causing the memory and other mental abilities to gradually become worse, and leading to confused behaviour /a disease or condition that exists esp. among older people, and that results in the gradual loss of mental abilities, such as the ability to think, reason, and remember things ), without getting too much attention, with the ubiquitous leitmotif of being masked and hydro-alcoholing hands each time that they touch something, and have also seen people putting on gloves and hydro-alcoholing them abundantly.

There are also people strolling on beaches in their swimsuits mask and as proud and misplaced as a puppy in baby clothes.
In the streets people are all masked, some with brand masks. It's the normality to wear one here, and not to wear one, it is not only the fine which is heavy, but the glances of the others and especially certain neighbors ready to circulate gossip in the village of your misdeed. And the saddest thing is the old people who go out to get some fresh air by doing their little daily tour, chatting in mask with their friends, they have the reflex to take it off from time to time, but as soon as someone passes they put it back on.
In the kindergarten, none of the Smurfs play on the swing or slide or other games without putting on their little colourful masks.
The lone wolves at the wheel, masked, were less surprising to me as i had already come across them in corsican roads.

The big difference for me is that i had to wear a no face mask to do my shopping, i realized that after 15 minutes of the mandatory wearing, i began to choke, and after half an hour, my voice timbre was weakening, yes i bought a mask to asphyxiate me voluntarily and no longer be able to make my voice heard.
It's not easy to remain stoic in the face of so much nonsense, but now is not the right time, because right now it's "we cannot waste time-we can only waste ourselves (GM Adams), patience , and watching this live show immersed, I really feel like in "Just for Laughs, gags" mixed with "Groundhog Day"!

Compared to Corsica, the change is enormous for the wearing of the mask, i started looking for a mock mask in the face of all this masquerade (A silk stuff?). And even that hardly enchants me.
I have the opportunity that my environment is close to nature, and apart from occasionally driving my relatives to the supermarket, or to the hospital, I stay tinkering in the garden with my cat, and a few mornings i do my work out on the beach, and before the masked tourists disembark, i have time to swim a few laps and play with fishes.
And even that there is something yet in the air, there is so much sadness, like a loss that you have to learn to accept and live with, an absence, difficult to replace. And to be aware of it and continue to become until finally being without losing faith, because every day becomes more loaded.
And that's why we are all here today through Laura's Forum, to know and be able wherever we are, anchor a "STO frequency" through this STS entropy of the moment, through your aspiration and inspiration, by what you are and always wanted-A better world.

Into this madness, i have my own rhythm, and keep on singing my song.
And deeply, i know that you too sing the same song. Or something similar!

Interesting development in Canada, Ontario lawyer has filed a lawsuit against covid measures and masks. Not surprisingly, I haven't seen this reported anywhere in the MSM, but there is an article in a smaller local paper. Looks like Mr. Galati has a very good case, I sure hope he can succeed.

No, no, no. If someone is pointing something out to you (and being very nice about it) don't turn it around and make it their responsibility. Like she said, it happens. We're not shooting for the perfect thread here. With so many people participating, how can it be? Plus, you are coming off as passive aggressive IMO.

Or, you can go back and read the posts that you have missed and find it yourself. :-D Sorry, but I don't have time at the moment to find it for you.

Precisely. And the thing is, this thread has actually calmed down from what it was. It shouldn't be that hard to keep up with now.

Back
Top Bottom