Session 4 July 2020

Just a guess. Cesar may have had the right idea. He was in favor of rolling a few heads. To make the world a better place. Look at what that got him. Yet, he apparently achieved STO candidate status. Along with a pass to 4D.

That is the last dimension where physicality is possible.

4D, will the shift include all? My thoughts are yes.
We are also moving to STO controlled territory.
All of us together. The good, the bad and the ugly! We will still need to deal with psychopathy. Gradually, we will learn how to deal with it. It will be looked at as a mental handicap and treated as such in the STO society. I think!

Of course these are theories about how it may work.
Well- the hope is we will move to 4D. I think the Cs said you then have to decide whether or not to go full on STO or turn to the dark side, or something along those lines. And yes apparently we also will come face to face with 4D STS - psychopaths on steroids. But the Cs also said the playing field will be “leveled” but not sure what that means for whomever makes it to 4D. Hopefully it will mean getting some small leg up. But it will probably all hinge on your awareness and where you wind up in the Wave- on a crest or in a trough. Like yourself I can only surmise at what it may entail, and we really don’t know how much of this is real. It’s purely on faith we are going in the right direction. What else do we have otherwise? Each other on this forum with a common ground- that’s good enough for me and a powerful thing to behold!

Well- the hope is we will move to 4D. I think the Cs said you then have to decide whether or not to go full on STO or turn to the dark side, or something along those lines. And yes apparently we also will come face to face with 4D STS - psychopaths on steroids. But the Cs also said the playing field will be “leveled” but not sure what that means for whomever makes it to 4D. Hopefully it will mean getting some small leg up. But it will probably all hinge on your awareness and where you wind up in the Wave- on a crest or in a trough. Like yourself I can only surmise at what it may entail, and we really don’t know how much of this is real. It’s purely on faith we are going in the right direction. What else do we have otherwise? Each other on this forum with a common ground- that’s good enough for me and a powerful thing to behold
I have definitely noticed changes. Especially with food requirements. Not only myself but within my immediate family. It is normal now to live on half of the food requirements than say 10 years ago.

There are other markers already gone by. It is like we are well along the road. The blast in Lebanon seems like another. With all of the lighting and meteoric events happening so frequently now, well I guess wait and see is appropriate. I feel childlike, along for the ride.

I did some digging on the Rife Microscope and it was interesting!

Many interpretations - some plausible; some definitely beyond me; and some definitely wrong!

Of all of them, the Youtube video linked below made the most sense - both from the perspective of plausibility, and from the perspective of referencing the key aspects of the design that you mentioned - especially the use of quartz prisms. The explanation in the video linked below was the only one, of many that I reviewed, that referenced UV light and bioluminescence.

In short, the theory goes:

1) Use a high energy light source that generates UV
2) Use a pair of rotatable prisms to Filter the broad spectrum light into a narrow band of UV
3) Rotate the prisms to tune the UV frequency to the sample being viewed - the right frequency will cause fluorescence, and the object being viewed acts as the low level optical light source
4) Use prisms to extend the optical length of the microscope tube (similar to the use of prisms in binoculars to extend their optical length)
5) Rely on the combination of long tube length and VERY low fluorescence rate to reduce the effects of the Abbe limit

It is the last point that caught my attention. In the video, the guy describes Rife taking an hour or so to adjust his eyes to “dark mode” where we can see individual photons. Meanwhile, your description above describes the setup and focusing as taking over an hour...

Using this model, the Rife scope avoids all the issues with illumination of the object at high magnifications, and uses the object itself as the monochromatic light source. No staining would be required to produce very detailed dark field images. By sweeping the UV frequency, you could potentially trigger different regions/components to fluoresce.

By using very long length microscope tubes you can use less aggressive lens configurations, and by looking at individual photons, you can see potentially higher resolution with potentially less diffraction artifacts.

(Now: A single photon will diffract with itself because it traverses all possible paths through our universe simultaneously before being absorbed, but at least, it won’t be interacting with other photons at the same time...)

Youtube Video

This approach is also compatible with the findings in Laura’s thread about Popp that Mike mentioned above:

The Field - Important Findings Valuable to All!

What caught my attention in this thread was the discovery that cells were fluorescing when illuminated in the UV range.

The maths of all this are now definitely beyond me (it has been 30 years since I was able to do the maths behind tuned elements in a dielectric), but empirically, it does appear plausible and consistent...

Hi woneill,

Thank you very much for your reply! And I also agree with your previous post, that the PTB have conspired all along to keep real science from going forward since forever, and I share your frustrations.

But I need to thank you especially for your link to "The Field" thread above. So it turns out that all of this stuff re: DNA being an electromagnetic transducer and holographic programmer of cells and indeed entire beings was already researched by this forum more than a decade ago!! Man, I need to get better with my key words when I do searches on this forum. Once again I get all excited about discovering something, only to realize I'm just a bit sloooowwww...but what you shared about the Abbe limit and what it means is useful, and might be good to share on the "Terrain Theory" thread.

I did find some interesting articles while doing some internet searches, though. This very recent one about "Electromagnetism and DNA" does a very good job of illustrating how DNA interacts electromagnetically with its environment - and also how DNA can potentially transmit information between *separate individuals* and not just the cells within a single body:

...and then I found this:

Here is the abstract from that publication:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"In this research, we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells. DNA is built from charged electrons and atoms and has an inductor-like structure. This structure could be divided into linear, toroid and round inductors. Inductors interact with external electromagnetic waves, move and produce some extra waves within the cells. The shapes of these waves are similar to shapes of hexagonal and pentagonal bases of their DNA source. These waves produce some holes in liquids within the nucleus. To fill these holes, some extra hexagonal and pentagonal bases are produced. These bases could join to each other and form virus-like structures such as Coronavirus. To produce these viruses within a cell, it is necessary that the wavelength of external waves be shorter than the size of the cell. Thus 5G millimeter waves could be good candidates for applying in constructing virus-like structures such as Coronaviruses (COVID-19) within cells."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That was first published on PubMed, but then was retracted and has been vilified by all the main MSM sources since. And it is, indeed, just a concept article with no real proof behind it. But if that does turn out to have some validity, then given what has already been learned in "The Field" thread above, it has some very serious implications. Could DNA actually be CREATED within cells from OUTSIDE an organism using millimetre waves to hijack a cell's DNA machinery to do the bidding of the programmer? If so, then it is possible that the thing to watch when the "second wave" comes around is if people living in 5G cities get hit the hardest.

Maybe it really is time to start wearing a tin-foil suit...

Maybe it really is time to start wearing a tin-foil suit...

Funny - was just suggesting the same thing on the SOTT site in response to an article about a company in NZ using microwaves for power transfer: Long Range Wireless Power Transmission

I must confess that I have no knowledge of the topic of 5G Vs. Coronavirus. Every time I have seen a headline on the topic I have summarily dismissed it as disinfo from the same crowd that is promoting “Flat Earth“.

That said, the smaller wavelength frequencies could definitely interact at the cellular level...

Got to agree about being amazed at the wealth of prior research available on the forum, and the genius at work here! Made the mistake of commenting on a thread without having read its full 80 pages. Made me feel so small when I went back and read it all!:-)

Darwin's Black Box - Michael J. Behe and Intelligent Design

The Abbe limit is definitely key in defining the limit of regular optical microscopes, but it primarily applies when shining light through (or bouncing light off) something with dimensions comparable to the wavelength of light being used.

For viewing the “sub-microscopic” Microzymas, it looks like Rife was using bio-fluorescence where the objects being viewed were emitting their own light having been illuminated by shorter wavelength UV.

It changes things, and if done right, could extend the resolution of the microscope to a level where the details become visible.

Will try to put together a post for the Terrain Theory thread that explores these concepts.

I must confess that I have no knowledge of the topic of 5G Vs. Coronavirus. Every time I have seen a headline on the topic I have summarily dismissed it as disinfo from the same crowd that is promoting “Flat Earth“.
There have been a scientific publication about that, on pubmed, that remained only 1 week, it has been deleted.
Thanks to this post from maguenette, we have a link here.
The webpage is in french but look at the middle of this page, you'll be able to see the original article in english. Very fascinating!

Background:

JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL REGULATORS & HOMEOSTATIC AGENTS
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is the main problem this year involving the entire world (1). This is an infectious disease caused by a newly-discovered coronavirus. This virus is a member of related viruses that cause diseases in mammals and birds. In humans, coronaviruses cause respiratory tract infections that can be mild, such as some cases of the common cold (among other possible causes, predominantly rhinoviruses), and others that can be lethal, such as SARS, MERS, and COVID-19. Among them, COVID-19 is an enveloped virus with a positive-sense single-stranded RNA genome and a nucleocapsid of helical symmetry. The genome size of coronaviruses ranges from approximately 27 to 34 kilobases, the largest among known RNA viruses (2, 3).
To date, many scientists have tried to find a
method to cure this disease (4, 5); however, without success. COVID-19 may have effects on different types of cells. For example, it has been argued that this virus may have some effects on dermatologic cells (6). On the other hand, it has been known that some waves in 5G technology have direct effects on the skin cells (7). Thus, there are some similarities between effects of COVID-19 and waves in 5G technology.A new question arises regarding a relationship between 5G technology and COVID-19.
The 5G technology is the fith-generation mobile technology in which its frequency spectrum could be divided into millimeter waves, mid-band, and low-band.
Key words: dermatologic antenna; COVID-19; 5G technology; millimeter wave; DNA; inductor In this research, we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells. DNA is built from charged electrons and atoms and has an inductor-like structure.
This structure could be divided into linear, toroid and round inductors. Inductors interact with external electromagnetic waves, move and produce some extra waves within the cells. The shapes of these waves are similar to shapes of hexagonal and pentagonal bases of their DNA source. These waves produce some holes in liquids within the nucleus. To fll these holes, some extra hexagonal and pentagonal bases are produced.
These bases could join to each other and form virus-like structures such as Coronavirus.
To produce these viruses within a cell, it is necessary that the wavelength of external waves be shorter than the size of the cell. Thus 5G millimeter waves could be good candidates for applying in constructing virus-like structures such as Coronaviruses (COVID-19) within cells.

Hey. A couple of days ago, I watched a video of the Russian archaeologist and researcher Andrei Zhukov, in which he gives a lecture about an ancient Indian artifact called Vajra (Vajara). This material overlaps so much with what Cs have said in recent sessions that it chills me. In addition, this information from the video fully explains the massive MADNESS happening all over the world.
Since the video is in Russian, I will try to briefly retell it in English so that it becomes clear to the English-speaking public. Here is the video:

0a491e8f65226ea2233ee3931be083b7.png

Hello,

There's also the Dorje of Tibet

1596716015698.png

Emery Smith brought it up because he saw him at the Vatican, next to that,
1596716043082.png
which operates without electricity

Le carré brûlé ou «sable calciné» pourrait signifier que l'énergie stockée était trop importante à contenir pour la pyramide et la détruisait.

Thank you for your interpretation, but intuitively, I don't agree with that.
I'm being shown a pyramid three times? What's that for?
There are dozens, if not, hundreds of pyramids.
But we're in D3...
The pyramids are what we see in D3, on the ground.
According to several readings, the same shape would be in the ground, in the opposite direction, in D3 or something else, I don't know.
Red is destruction by fire: we've had a lot of fires lately...
The blue one is destruction by water: I read yesterday an article about how the devices measuring and warning for tsunamis are regularly disconnected...Why?
Could the charred ground and the absence of pyramid signal the end of the D3 ???
Any other ideas?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Thank you for your interpretation, but intuitively, I don't agree with that.
I'm being shown a pyramid three times? What's that for?
There are dozens, if not, hundreds of pyramids.
But we're in D3...
The pyramids are what we see in D3, on the ground.
According to several readings, the same shape would be in the ground, in the opposite direction, in D3 or something else, I don't know.
Red is destruction by fire: we've had a lot of fires lately...
The blue one is destruction by water: I read yesterday an article about how the devices measuring and warning for tsunamis are regularly disconnected...Why?
Could the charred ground and the absence of pyramid signal the end of the D3 ???
Any other ideas?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

@Channa,

At least you think it may represent some concept of destruction. I am not a dream expert. I hope you find peace in all the chaos. According to the Cs some are moving into 4D.

More visible, readable and complete here:
My mathematics and antenna theory are no-longer at a level where I can challenge this article based purely on the maths, bit I still see this as disinformation that has two purposes:

1) Take a topic that has potential and shift peoples awareness away from the potential part, onto something that is clearly wrong
2) Pre-Discredit any future scientific analysis into the interaction between E/M waves and DNA

My first issue is that E/M waves travel slower through an electrolyte than through free space. I cannot remember the formula, but it is significant enough that it would need to be taken into consideration, and isn’t in this article.

Reduced velocity would reduce wavelength, meaning that lower frequencies could be used to cause the interactions they mention. At a guess, I would bet that existing 4G transmitters are already interacting with cells today...

This brings me to the core of my concern:

Rather than deliver an objective and irrefutable paper on the potential for interaction between E/M waves and cells/DNA, the authors chose to “bait the hook” and sensationalize the message by making two un-provable links between something that is real, and two major conspiracy theory darlings: 5G and Coronavirus.

They start by describing something that could have massive future ramifications, and then make non-justified leaps into conclusions that are obviously intended to get people’s attention rather than advance science.

To me, it is an attempt to create an associatIon (NLP Anchor) in people’s minds between the concept of E/M interaction with DNA, and an un-provable “Conspiracy Theory” about 5G and Coronavirus, so that in future they can refer back to it (NLP Trigger), to automatically discredit ALL/ANY future legitimate research/discovery in the field.

I will admit that I am now quite paranoid like that, but I have learned to trust my paranoia. (Just because I’m paranoid, it doesn’t mean they are not out to get me... ;-))

To me, it means that they are afraid that this could be a branch of science that has major future implications, and they are “nipping it in the bud” and “pre-discrediting“ it before anyone with resources and establishment credentials/approval lifts the lid on a can of worms...

Now, what I do believe is that there IS major potential for E/M fields and waves to interact at the body level (just connect yourself up to an oscilloscope to see that), the cellular level, and the DNA level - each interaction with its own set of frequencies and resonances.

I believe that the potential exists that suitably structured signals could alter the bio-chemical reactions within individual cells. I also entertain the possibility that suitably constructed signals could alter DNA - both in situ, and via the replicat.

But I also know that none of the technology currently visible today is capable of doing that because the complexity involved is beyond silicon-based computers and the current signal processing paradigms. (And this even knowing that current DSP technology is horribly suppressed compared to what it could be...)

Overall, I see this as another real-time example of the establishment hi jacking a nascent technology in order to suppress it.

Just imagine if these folks had done just a little bit more work to explore the interaction between E/M waves and an electrolyte, demonstrated the ability of a human/animal/plant body to absorb and resonate with these waves at different frequencies, extended that analysis to the cellular level, and then explored the same effect on DNA itself within the cell.

Without positing sensational conclusions, the results would be fascinating and could serve as the basis for any number of potential future medical applications.

But instead, they intentionally chose to brand the entire future field as a “Conspiracy Theory”...

Sad.

@WIN 52,

We are also moving to STO controlled territory.

I don't think I would go that far but at least we will have both STO as well as STS. It will be a "level playing field" which is a heck of a lot better than the way it is now.

Session 23 June 1996:
Q: (L) Let me try this: the "buckets of love and light" group say that it is going to be balanced because everyone is going to think nice thoughts, and all of their buckets of love and light are going to eventually reach a critical mass and spill over onto all the rest of humanity and all of the bad guys are going to be transformed into good guys. This is the standard version. Is this what you mean?

A: No.

Q: (L) Swell! Is the energy that is being manifested in the positive, on and around the planet, is it going to reduce the level of negativity in the beings existing on the planet?

A: This is not the point. When "Earth" becomes a 4th density realm, all the forces, both STS and STO shall be in direct contact with one another... It will be a "level playing field," thus, balanced.

I don't think I would go that far but at least we will have both STO as well as STS. It will be a "level playing field" which is a heck of a lot better than the way it is now.

A more recent remark about the "level playing field was the following session. The Cs also seemed to link the sulfur smells to "stirring comet dust". Something's "rotten in Denmark" for sure.

Session 23 May 2020:
(Artemis) There was the sulfur smell. Then there was also a glow in the sky that people are reporting. What about this glow in the sky?

A: EM energies stirring comet dust.

Q: (L) Well, I was just reading that the Earth's magnetic shield has dropped even lower, and it's causing problems with satellites. Is that going to be a big issue in the days to come?

A: Oh indeed. Best laid plans fail?

Q: (L) So in other words, the powers that be that are running the show aren't really as smart as they think they are...

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) They never counted on their satellites getting fried.

(Pierre) And other electronic equipment through which they monitor, control, and influence populations. It's a failing of the electronic control system.

A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

Perhaps direct stimulus of receptors in the brain of those individuals that have a certain genetic profile- or perhaps brain chemistry, which would explain why some people see the vision and others do not. I think a hologram would be visible to all but perhaps not if depending on the same mechanism.
What we typically associate with a Hologram is the result of a very specific interaction between laser light and (typically) a diffraction patten recorded on a photographic plate.

More generally, a hologram could be thought of as a multi-dimensional projected energy field that results when a very specifically structured wave interacts with a very specifically structured diffraction grating. The wave does not need to be E/M and the projected field does not need to be visible.

(Diffraction gratings can be thought of as being able to act like a combination of lens and image-source to “project” an “image“ into an area of 3D space.)

One way to think of this holographically is that an incoming wave (maybe some directed E/M wave) hits a diffraction grating (maybe a strand of DNA) and creates an energy field in someone’s visual cortex that gets interpreted as a visual image inside their brain.

That said, I’m not suggesting that this is the appropriate explanation for the visions - only that the concepts of holography extend way beyond the conventional interpretation, and that the discussions and analysis can go much deeper...

As an example, I have a pair of planar speakers that act as a double-slit diffraction grating for sound. When I am allowed to play with them, they can generate a holographic sound field in my living room that I can walk-through (when fed properly recorded material...)

This is not the same as a regular stereo sound! You can actually locate the position of a projected instrument image in the room, and literally step into and through it...

A mind-blowing experience when you first experience it...

Back
Top Bottom