Well, amazingly I have managed to last up until today without having to wear a mask this year during this whole scam. But today mandatory face mask wearing indoors came into effect in Wales, so I put one on for the first time. I had to pick up meds from the pharmacy, so donned the mask as I entered the store. I was in there for 20mins waiting, and then it hit me; that muffled gasping type of breathing, and of course the lenses of my glasses steamed up swiftly too. So I couldn't see properly, nor could I breathe well either. I breathed through my nose and things improved slightly. I really feel for workers who have to wear these things for 7-8 hrs a day, just awful!

Really annoying, it's clear that I'll be wearing these monstrosities as little as possible in the coming months.

Very good question asked - is Trump playing the globalists or we the ones being played?

Video outlines how on the one hand in May Trump has defunded the WHO (leaving Bill Gates Foundation as largest funder) and on the other in June dramatically increased funding to GAVI, Vaccine Alliance (founded by ... Bill Gates Foundation) to tune of an extra €1.16 billion, who also funds the WHO. Out one door in the other.

From what I've read, Trump does believe in and support vaccines. Pretty sure he even called Kamala or some Dem an anti-vaxxer recently, as a dig. It's understandably confusing, as he's also taking on Big Pharma with his attempt to lower prescription prices. Also he might be influenced a bit by his daughter Ivanka, who is very pro-vaccine. All that being said, pretty sure he is against any kind of mandatory vaccinations enforcement.

From what I've read, Trump does believe in and support vaccines. Pretty sure he even called Kamala or some Dem an anti-vaxxer recently, as a dig. It's understandably confusing, as he's also taking on Big Pharma with his attempt to lower prescription prices. Also he might be influenced a bit by his daughter Ivanka, who is very pro-vaccine. All that being said, pretty sure he is against any kind of mandatory vaccinations enforcement.
Hear you Beau. However in the video above when talking about using the military to roll out the vaccine ahead of election day he states 'the military are going to be doing it in a very powerful manner'. A very Trump turn of phrase I grant you but we have come to some moment in time when the thought of the US military rolling across the constitutionally enshrined states to 'powerfully' distribute a vaccine, doesn't excite serious concerns about the very nature of teh republic they serve. Unless of course one buys the theory doing the rounds that its all a ruse and Trump's going to use the military in a great insurrection purge... but one way or the other, sure as hell, its election time!

I just had to include this. It's from the most recent Irish health authority (HSE) summation of this devastating pandemic from which the population here can only be saved by yet another lock down followed by Trump's vaccine.

Untitled-PAGE 11, TABLE 7.jpg

So that's 1,519 confirmed deaths, with another probable/possible 258 = 1,777... at a pinch.

But if you subtract those with underlying clinical conditions you are left with just 100 deaths that the government here agrees can be solely attributable to COVID-19.

That's 0.0020% of the population (5 million)

The average age of these deaths was 82.

The average life expectancy in Ireland is... 82.

Between January-May 2019, 13,234 people died in Ireland (it happens by the way!)
Between January-May 2020, 12,553 people died in Ireland (see, COVID saves lives!)

Lock down on its way to stop this horror show...

I just had to include this. It's from the most recent Irish health authority (HSE) summation of this devastating pandemic from which the population here can only be saved by yet another lock down followed by Trump's vaccine.

Ireland's situation, like other English speaking countries like NZ, Australia and England is absolutely grotesque in relation to this whole plandemic. I mean, here in Brazil (and we can include the entire Latin America region in this) they persuade the public by showing all these great numbers, millions of cases since March, thousands of deaths, and other manipulated data and the majority is scared because of the sheer size of the lie repeated every second. You can't even argue here on the numbers anymore, because by association we already feel guilty living in the region where said Corona is slaughtering thousands.

So when I see here the numbers of the English speaking countries I think oh my, it's nothing, officially, it's nothing. They're scaring everyone based on percentages that have all those zeros before a real number shows up. And I think this is what scares me most at the moment. How they don't need to inflate the numbers so much as repeat infinitely that there's an invisible threat looming over us. And that's enough.

I found this really interesting thread on Twitter: Here it is on the Thread reader app: And the same material on archive: https://archive.fo/uWOzh#selection-375.1-411.30

Starts out this way:
"People, you took your eye off the ball. You had the information to tell you what was going on, but you let the #corporatemedia distract you.
A It was a bioweapon, and
B we have the antidote.
Let's go back to that original paper in J Virol 2005.
From the CDC. Fauci's people."

And goes on to list a paper trail of evidence regarding the origins of the virus. I tried to cut and paste it in here but there are tons of extra graphics that kept glomming on and it didn't look great. Tried to download a pdf to share but I'm not a paid subscriber to the Thread Reader App. I can try one or two other things later to try to share it.

Is anyone on here following this particular aspect of the virus? I admit I kind of forgot about it what with all the mask controversy and lockdown BS going on.

Federal Judge Rules Pa.’s Shutdown Order Unconstitutional; Wolf Administration Will File Appeal

The judge wrote Gov. Tom Wolf's coronavirus orders had the "good intention," but "even in an emergency, the authority of government is not unfettered.”

Listen to the end - the reporter says that the orders do not apply to the mask mandate. Huh?

PITTSBURGH (KDKA/AP) – Gov. Tom Wolf’s administration says it will appeal a federal judge’s ruling that pandemic restrictions that required people to stay at home, placed limits on gatherings and ordered “non-life-sustaining” businesses to close are unconstitutional.

Butler, Fayette, Greene and Washington counties — and some Republican officials like Congressman Mike Kelly and state Reps. Marcie Mustello, Daryl Metcalfe and Tim Bonner — filed a lawsuit against Gov. Wolf and Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine.

“We didn’t seek a dollars worth of damages, we sought a declaration that these things were wrong and that’s exactly what Judge Stickman’s order finds. The state was wrong,” said Attorney Tom King.

Tom said the plaintiff’s constitutional rights were violated. The counties were in the “red” phase when they filed the lawsuit in May, saying the restrictions on businesses and gathering limits were unconstitutional.

“It declares that the stay at home orders were unconstitutional — should never have happened, that the business shutdown orders violate two sections of the U.S. Constitution and picking winners and losers shall not happen again in Pennsylvania under these circumstances,” King said.

U.S. District Judge William Stickman IV, an appointee of President Donald Trump, sided with the plaintiffs. Stickman wrote in his ruling that the Wolf administration’s pandemic policies have been overreaching, arbitrary and violated citizens’ constitutional rights.

The governor’s efforts to slow the spread of the coronavirus “were undertaken with the good intention of addressing a public health emergency,” Stickman wrote. “But even in an emergency, the authority of government is not unfettered.”

A statement from a spokesperson for the governor’s office says the Wolf administration is “disappointed” with Stickman’s ruling and will seek a stay of the decision and file an appeal.

Courts had consistently rejected challenges to Wolf’s power to order businesses to close during the pandemic, and many other governors, Republican and Democrat, undertook similar measures as the virus spread across the country.

“The actions taken by the administration were mirrored by governors across the country and saved, and continue to save lives in the absence of federal action,” says the governor’s office.

Wolf has lifted many of the restrictions since the lawsuit was filed in May, allowing businesses to reopen and canceling a statewide stay-at-home order. But there still are restrictions in place.

Gatherings inside are limited to 25, and gatherings outside are capped at 250. A statewide order also limits indoor dining to 25 percent occupancy and prohibits drinking alcohol unless the drink comes with a meal. However, the Wolf administration announced capacity will be increased to 50 percent on Sept. 21.

“Today’s court ruling is limited to the business closure order and the stay at home orders issued in March and were later suspended, as well as the indoor and outdoor gathering limitations,” the governor’s office says.

“This ruling does not impact any of the other mitigation orders currently in place including, but not limited to the targeted mitigation orders announced in July, mandatory telework, mandatory mask order, worker safety order, and the building safety order.”

For the businesses that are still restricted, King said it’s up to the individual business if they want to reopen fully, and the ruling outlines the ability to do just that.

When it comes to monetary damages, King said this lawsuit was only about the declaration, but we could see individual business owners filing their own new lawsuits.

“I think based upon this decision, many private business owners are going to evaluate whether they have a cause of action for damages because there is no dispute, there are a million-plus businesses in Pennsylvania that have been significantly damaged,” said Thomas Breth, who was also an attorney on the case.

Pennsylvania has reported that more than 145,000 people statewide have contracted the virus since the beginning of the pandemic. More than 7,800 people have died.

Good to see that some of these lockdown measures are being challenged.

"Hear you Beau. However in the video above when talking about using the military to roll out the vaccine ahead of election day he states 'the military are going to be doing it in a very powerful manner'. A very Trump turn of phrase I grant you but we have come to some moment in time when the thought of the US military rolling across the constitutionally enshrined states to 'powerfully' distribute a vaccine, doesn't excite serious concerns about the very nature of teh republic they serve. Unless of course one buys the theory doing the rounds that its all a ruse and Trump's going to use the military in a great insurrection purge... but one way or the other, sure as hell, its election time!"

Another possibility: Facilities I work in require influenza vaccinations (or exemption certificates) by November 1st each year. That is 'ahead of election day'. I'd think the military would be on a similar schedule, as this is just ahead of flu season and at the point when the vaccines are widely available for refrigerated, scheduled delivery. The military does indeed do things in a 'powerful' way. The military vaccinates all their active duty members, as far as I know. So, I'm not taking his statement as meaning that there will be tanks coming down civilian streets to force this on the ordinary citizens at gunpoint. I hope I'm wrong. I also hope it gives the nanny state types that warm fuzzy feeling they want so much. Better yet, I hope it makes them say "If Orange Man orders it, it's got to be bad! No Trumpcine for Me! Waaaaaaa!!!!
As for the military actually getting a C-Vaccine, I am watching with interest.
Maybe, maybe not. The last thing (I'd think) they'd want is unpredictable medical complications to manage relating to a relatively untested vaccine. It is a low-risk population, IMO. Might even be a test/control population with a placebo injection. Who would ever know?

And goes on to list a paper trail of evidence regarding the origins of the virus. I tried to cut and paste it in here but there are tons of extra graphics that kept glomming on and it didn't look great.

Tried to download a pdf to share but I'm not a paid subscriber to the Thread Reader App. I can try one or two other things later to try to share it.
Is anyone on here following this particular aspect of the virus? I admit I kind of forgot about it what with all the mask controversy and lockdown BS going on.

I copied the thread you posted, and tidied it up a bit.
Back about 300 or 400 pages, a lot of this IS posted, but for posterity's sake, I think the following is rather tidy:

"Let's go back to that original paper in J Virol 2005.
From the CDC. Fauci's people.

archive.is/ZYNzzImage
What was the reason that they were looking at #chloroquine for SARS coronaviruses?

Because they were developing them as bioweapons.

And #hydroxychloroquine was known to be an antidote.

archive.is/FaTXBImage
The US government realised in 2014 that there needed to be a ban on "gain of function" studies with these viruses.

So, they just outsourced it to #Wuhan

Why U.S. Outsourced Bat Virus Research to Wuhan
Christina LIN The US National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded bat-coronavirus research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China to the tune of US$3.7…https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2020/04/23/why-us-outsourced-bat-virus-research-wuhan/

(archive archive.is/wip/s4pea)

What's "gain of function" research?

Put simply, for a virus it's where you add in a genetic sequence to make it more deadly (virulent).

We've been able to do this effectively since the advent of mass sequencing and the human genome project in 2003.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Gen…
The centre of this research was the Sanger centre.
It's impressive.
Named after Fred Sanger, a Quaker.
Most of the genomics research in the world is centred on this building.
.ImageImage
But I digress
The advent of sequencing and the human genome project meant that we were able to take the DNA (or RNA) of any organism and modify it. Additions, deletions etc.

Zengli Shi was doing this with SARS viruses in 2008, using inserts (spliced genetic material) from HIV-1ImageImage
Why would anyone take SARS, one of the most deadly respiratory viruses, and add inserts from HIV-1, the hardest-to-treat virus known to man?

THAT is "gain of function" research.

It's unethical and highly dangerous

Zengli Shi did it.
So what happened after 2014 when the US cancelled their gain of function program?

Well, the Wuhan Institute of virology opened in 2015 and Zengli Shi was installed.ImageImage
But she isn't working alone. She needs help. From the US and - guess where - the @CSIRO in #melbourne

(Yes, I know, it's all too predictable isn't it?)

Gary Crameri [Hello Gary]
ImageImage
Guess what Gary told you on the @abcnews?

That the virus came from bats.

But we know that is absolutely false.

Gary lied. The ABC lied. People died.

Australian scientists confirm Chinese horseshoe bats responsible for SARS virus - ABC News
The Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) virus that killed 774 people originated in horseshoe bats from China, Australian scientists say.https://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-10-31/scientists-confirm-chinese-bats-responsible-for-sars-outbreak/5059404

How do we know the virus was manufactured? We've known since Prashant Pradhan published this paper in Biorxiv in 2nd Feb 2020.

Note that it says "withdrawn"....

Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag
This paper has been withdrawn by its authors. They intend to revise it in response to comments received from the research community on their technical approach and their interpretation of the results…https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v2

"Withdrawn" doesn't mean "invalid". On this occasion it means "censored".

Those that were there will remember that it was forced off the internet, @zerohedge were forced off with it.

Why? Was there anything wrong with it?

No. Verified.

Trevor is also being disingenuous. To verify the findings you need to run the BLASTp using viruses only, and the only *unrelated* (non-corona lineage) virus that pops up in all 3 searches for the inserts is HIV-1. That was the author's contention.
1600137711874.png
arkancide_is_real

@Arkancideisreal

Replying to @HitchWatson and @trvrb

See arkancide_is_real’s other Tweets
Since about June there have been more news reports confirming that this virus was manufactured.

But it took 4 months. That is the power of the #corporatemedia and "scientists" like @trvrb who promoted the censorship of Pradhan

Norwegian scientist says COVID-19 was manufactured, claim backed by ex-British intel head
A new study about the possible origin of the coronavirus has found that Covid-19 is not natural in origin. The study, led by Norwegian virologist Birger Sorensen, has found that the coronavirus’s …Norwegian scientist says COVID-19 was manufactured, claim backed by ex-British intel head
[For those that want to check independently the original paper, a copy is here: files.catbox.moe/r5nimq.pdf]

By the way, feel free to challenge me on this. On any of it.
But the important thing is that this was probably not important.

It was a manufactured virus designed as a bioweapon.

It escaped in Wuhan, probably by accident and almost certainly too early (hence the difficulties keeping the fear going beyond the 90 days curve)...
.... but there was an antidote. #hydroxychloroquine was always the antidote.

It's a super safe drug. Safer than paracetamol (tylenol).

It works when given early after a diagnosis or as prevention.

Hydroxychloroquine works in high-risk patients, and saying otherwise is dangerous
As of Wednesday, some 165,000 people in the United States have died from COVID-19. I have made the case in the American Journal of Epidemiology and in Newsweek that people who have a medical need to …https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/hydroxychloroquine-works-in-high-risk-patients-and-saying-otherwise-is-dangerous

So who benefits by promoting the #fakenews story that it doesn't?

The #corporatemedia.
The people that control the corporate media, the #CFR.
Big government.
#CCP.
#Bigpharma.Image
And, I'm saddened to say it, but the medical faculty of the world has shown their true colours.

Despite a small band of doctors and scientists standing up for the truth, most of us are censored and threatened.

Those that tow the line are allowed to speak.
Those that are allowed to speak have vested interests (political or financial) that are more important than the desire to save lives.

Because they did not offer any alternatives to a demonstrably effective treatment.
They are either corrupt or naive. They are showing themselves and will have to answer when the public finally realise the truth and the #classactionlawsuit(s) follow, which they will.

There will be nowhere to hide.
Governments and Chief Medical Officers have told you that there was no treatment for #covid19 and it was a lie.

Others told you that the treatment was dangerous and it was proven to be a lie.

People died unnecessarily. Thousands of them.

Never forget.
Oh, if you're one of the #corrupt medical faculty that are trying to promote the "dangerous drug" #fakenews you are lying to yourself and lying to the public.

Early treatment of COVID-19 patients with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin: A retrospective analysis of 1061 cases in Marseille, France
In France, the combination hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and azithromycin (AZ) is used in the treatment of COVID-19.We retrospectively report on 1061 SARS-…https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1477893920302179

Attachments

• 1600137721710.png
    1600137721710.png
    151.2 KB · Views: 1
Just like the sessions said, the beast behind the ultimate agenda, in a new suit.
September 11th, 2020

This was yet another excellent piece by Corbett. Seeing the agenda laid out so clearly, and how things have been 'rolling on' without much/any resistance for so long, makes me feel powerless. If things are to turn around, we need a bloody miracle! Or, so I feel right now...

I haven't seen too many of these type of propaganda posts that are pro-Covid restrictions in a while, but this one is making the rounds lately as a "cut & paste" on FB -
"I have been wearing a mask in stores (and limiting my trips) since March when this whole thing went down.
I’m not sure how being considerate to others for the common good is now being mocked by some who are calling it “living in fear,” but it needs to stop....
When I wear a mask over my nose and mouth in public and in the stores/Supermarkets/Pharmacies/Offices - I want you to know the following:
📷
I'm educated enough to know that I could be asymptomatic and still give you the virus.
📷
No, I don't "live in fear" of the virus; I just want to be part of the solution not the problem.
📷
I don't feel like the "government controls me.” I feel like I'm an adult contributing to the security in our society and I want to teach others the same.
📷
If we could all live with the consideration of others in mind, the whole world would be a much better place.
📷
Wearing a mask doesn't make me weak, scared, stupid or even "controlled.” It makes me caring and responsible.
📷
When you think about your appearance, discomfort, or other people's opinion of you, imagine a loved one - a child, father, mother, grandparent, aunt, uncle or even a stranger - placed on a ventilator, alone without you or any family member allowed at their bedside.....Ask yourself if you could have helped them a little by wearing a mask.
I copied and posted......Who else will do the same?

With all the talk of the "second wave" of this scamdemic in the media, I'd be surprised if the second lockdown wasn't firmly in place by the end of September. Wait and see, I guess.

I think another way to "help" people in this realm of the Corona is listening to them. People feel alone since March, feel sad, depressed, angry and some see really that something is not right in all of this. Yesterday I listened to a man from my voisinage during 10 minutes (with the masks under the chin) telling me about how all of this is shameful, how they laugh at people, how they are thieves that abuse people specially like him people who are receiving their pensions. So, yes, listening to them is essential. It is a way for them to be able to express their ideas, and it is not easy for people in general to express something with clarity. So this tool, the possibility to talk, is a good exercise for people maybe even it is the first time that they can play with sincerity with words and ideas that suddenly, because of this situation, are there, boiling inside them, like a volcano, a window of ideas that need to be talked, express and shared.

For iPhone users:
Apple released on 1.9. iOS 13.7, a major update that's being introduced to roll out a new Exposure Notifications System that does not require an app to be downloaded for the feature to be turned on.

They claim that COVID-19 Exposure Notifications (contact tracing) is disabled by default in iOS 13.5 and later. This does not collect any data without you turning it on.

But since we don´t trust their claims, here is where to check your settings and how to turn those features off.

New from Global Research:
Video: COVID-19 the “Pandemic” Is Over. “A Novel Virus Closely Related to Corona Viruses Which Contribute to the Common Cold”
"So bluntly it was naive of them (government etc) to assume everyone was susceptible..”

By Dr. Mike Yeadon and Julia Hartley-Brewer
Global Research, September 14, 2020
Talkradio 12 September 2020

Mike Yeadon, Pfizer former chief scientific advisor: Ferguson’s model has no validity in the view of most scientists:
“Yes, its a novel virus but its very closely related to at least four other viruses that circulate freely in the population, which are all corona viruses and contribute to the common cold, so bluntly it was naive of them (government etc) to assume everyone was susceptible..”

Four or five scientific papers have since come out that suggest that between 30 – 50% of people have T-Cell immunity cross reacting from having been exposed to these other common cold-inducing coronaviruses”

Most scientists don’t accept that Ferguson’s model was even faintly right.

The NHS will maintain Covid stance, allegedly to deal with the “second wave”.

“Someone in government, either Hancock, Ferguson or SAGE has decided that [..] its ok to have excess avoidable deaths in order to “be prepared”. Now, I want someone [..] to come on the air and announce the calculus they have made because it is not an accident, it is a deliberate policy.”

Why no second wave?

“30-50% started with a level of immunity which means they are not susceptible to the virus at all – that is well accepted by almost every clinical immunologist and virologist by now. They have circulating T-Cells, these are cells that remember what you have been exposed to and allow you to quickly respond to a new but related threat”.
“Only 20/25 % of people needed to be infected for the “pandemic” to come to a standstill through the herd immunity threshold. I know its controversial but I am afraid it’s fact – when you look at the shape of the daily deaths versus time curve, it is obvious to any biological expert that the “PANDEMIC” IS FUNDAMENTALLY OVER”.
“I will challenge the government – Ferguson, Hancock, SAGE – to cite the research literature that underscores their belief in a “second wave” [..] it doesn’t exist”
“SARS and MERS, novel coronaviruses, each of them – one wave each and that is what most people expect with SARS Covid19. There is NO underlying literature that says a second wave is coming , this is an assertion”
Basically, Ferguson is trying to save face by predicting a second wave after his alarmist predictions were, yet again, hysterical overreach that served the BIg Pharma interests in UK Government and further afield.

The swab test:

“They use a technique called PCR – a molecular biology technique which involves a terrific amount of amplification over and over and over again. That technique is well known to produce a risk of false positives , that is it comes up positive even though the virus is not present”.
THE PROTOCOL NEEDS REVISION.

In a major U-turn, the government has issued a demand for revision but there is no media coverage of this fact. The public is kept in the dark.

WITHOUT THE FALSE TEST DATA “you would rightly conclude that the pandemic was over”

“I am demanding that the government, SAGE, pause introducing any more restrictions until they have made the change that they have recognised as necessary”

YOU ARE BEING LIED TO.

Full article with video:

Here's the latest interview with Serene Teffaha, Aussie Lawyer who is running the class action. She seems very determined and confident with the approach she is taking. She notes that her business clients were the first to cotton on to what was on the way when she started the case 6 months ago, they were getting scared back then. She also mentions that big business clients are the most resistant to taking legal action.

Interestingly she also draws distinction between High Court and the lower courts/family courts and mentions corruption and pedophilia. One of the things that come to mind for me is that High Court cases are public and published, so High Court judges have their names recorded along with the determinations they make. Lower court actions are not always a matter of public record. That difference might help to keep the High Court Judges more honest.

She also mentions that she's accepting clients on a 'pay what you can' basis because she wants the action to be available to everyone who wishes to take part.

I like that she says that she bases her cases on objective facts and that's how she wins her cases, she mentions alternate treatments that haven't been offered, the aged care facility issues and how the measures taken have harmed the residents more than helped them.

19:19

Back
Top Bottom