Session 10 October 2020

wow isn't it a direct attack on their free will? ... didn't we learn that we don't give answers if there is no question? Why should we will be "worries" for the physical "family" ... ok ... ???? thank you for the session, interesting ...
But it is true that they ARE crystals for protection. This is not a lie. There is no violation of free will, because the family member can choose to accept the gift or deny it.

I am also interested on having a crystal for my mother, girlfriend and myself. I don't know how things will work out, because most imports aren't making it to Argentina. I'm afraid I would be left empty handed. :(

Or you can buy some locally. In my case (Argentinean here too) I bought a couple some time ago and I carry them in the sun from time to time. I also take them with me when I go out.

I know it's not the same as the crystal they charge, but the idea is the same.

The Cassiopaeans also predicted that next winter the real Black Death grade pandemic was supposed to start, so that adds another level of chaos to the whole thing.

Yes, or we got a bit more time left. Nonetheless, we are getting closer.

Session 21 March 2020​

Q: (L) Is it likely that there is going to be at some point a REAL plague or pandemic?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) In the next 2 months?

A: No

Q: (Andromeda) In the next 2 years?

Q: (L) Something like the Black Death would really do a number on the elite, wouldn't it?

(Chu) But it's likely that after this, people are going to think that everything is going back to normal and their systems will be very weak. And then the real deal hits.

A: No

Q: (Artemis) Are people being prepared to deal with the plague?

Q: (Artemis) SOME people!

(L) If there's nothing else... tired…

(Artemis) Do you have anything else to tell us? If not, then good night.

A: Goodbye.

In terms of preparedness for calamities and what not, I think it’s also important to remember what the C’s have said before. That if you’re just doing what’s in you to do, what is natural and is “the right thing” according to your conscience and knowledge, you will be ok. Especially if you reach out to divine cosmic mind often via PotS etc. The crystals should also allow for yet another form of connection that, if we just have faith, should strengthen our access to the information field via the group and intuitive guidance. It’s like this balance of acting on knowledge and love combined with being open to receive additional data from another level. Then you run this intuitive prompt through your knowledge and through the forum to see if it makes sense.

We just have to remember that the universe is not callous, it never abandons anyone nor is any struggle or suffering senseless. It gives all to those who ask. So faith in your interaction with the creation will probably play a big role in your success - especially in dark times, or if you lose communication to the forum if say the internet was to be cut off or whatever. Perhaps that’s what the crystals are for - it creates our own internet, one that cannot be cut off.

In fact, Laura once asked if our computers can be used to access the cosmic information field and they said “not yet”. Well maybe we’re building that access now, and it doesn’t even need Windows, thank god!

Many thanks for the new session! I'm so happy to hear the C's confirm that Ark will recover!!! :dance: My god, satellites beaming signals causing heart attacks! Truly evil!!

I will keep Ark, Laura and the whole crew in my prayers and do the piece of paper with the crystal and names as well.

I like the idea of a travel crystal. I carry my personal crystal everywhere but since I drive 2 hours a day, extra protection always welcome!!

My sister drives for a living and my niece has had 2 car accidents in past year. This last one very scary, car crossed into her lane, hit her head on. She was lucky, walked away, but hurt her shoulder and discs in her neck. She's still nursing them after 2 months. She definitely needs crystal force field!!!

Thank you all again. Much love! ❤️
When a person becomes aware that they can have an influence on specific outcomes, it becomes almost second nature to do so. Driving was an exercise I used for practice. Now it seems possible to expand the influence to other areas of my daily experiences.

This requires experience and faith. Faith that it is possible. Experience is seeing results

In terms of preparedness for calamities and what not, I think it’s also important to remember what the C’s have said before. That if you’re just doing what’s in you to do, what is natural and is “the right thing” according to your conscience and knowledge, you will be ok. Especially if you reach out to divine cosmic mind often via PotS etc. The crystals should also allow for yet another form of connection that, if we just have faith, should strengthen our access to the information field via the group and intuitive guidance. It’s like this balance of acting on knowledge and love combined with being open to receive additional data from another level. Then you run this intuitive prompt through your knowledge and through the forum to see if it makes sense.

We just have to remember that the universe is not callous, it never abandons anyone nor is any struggle or suffering senseless. It gives all to those who ask. So faith in your interaction with the creation will probably play a big role in your success - especially in dark times, or if you lose communication to the forum if say the internet was to be cut off or whatever. Perhaps that’s what the crystals are for - it creates our own internet, one that cannot be cut off.

In fact, Laura once asked if our computers can be used to access the cosmic information field and they said “not yet”. Well maybe we’re building that access now, and it doesn’t even need Windows, thank god!
For those who found themselves scratching their heads wondering what 'PotS' was (at least, I was wondering!): "The Prayer of the Soul" Translations

Also see Page 895 here: FOTCM - CassWiki PDF

Or you can buy some locally. In my case (Argentinean here too) I bought a couple some time ago and I carry them in the sun from time to time. I also take them with me when I go out.

Thanks, Bluegazer. Do you have a recommended store I could order them from or a specific type?

Interesting- I have a really nice quartz crystal - perfect pocket size, and quartz already vibrates- how can I charge my crystal? If I sing to it will it power up? 😄 in fact where I live there is quartz all over the place

Thank you to all of you at Chateau for this session !

I was sad to hear about Ark's disease. From the beginning, when I read about him in the Wave, I was struck by the strength of his soul and the level of his consciousness. An extraordinary beautiful mail he wrote to Laura at the beginning of their relationship comes to my mind, in which he expressed his point of view of the situation (his Bird's Eye View) at that time. From it :

"Anyhow we have found each other and there is purpose in that. I take it as possible that you/me – we are connected to the Creator and are distant parts of it so that we are His tools and we are responsible for something, this something being the whole universe and its fate. This is not a crazy idea. It can be explained in completely plain terms. You/me – we can discover something, a formula or an idea that will change the future development of humanity – even if a little, it will magnify after years and years so that world will be “saved” by it. This is what we learned from the concepts of chaotic mechanics. There are systems, if sufficiently complex, such that a little change now leads to a dramatic change after a time.

Now the universe is not only a complex system but also it has intelligence in it. It may well be that an “intelligent” change that we do now will change completely the fate of the universe. Instead of dying a thermal death it will flourish forever

My whole life I have lived with this feeling of responsibility. It was a recurring theme in my journal. If we accept the hypothesis that nothing happens to US by chance then there is a purpose in this feeling too.

4. So we you/me are responsible. We accept it. That is clear. Now, from Cs we know you have “all the keys”. In a sense we find it in Pleiadians or in the Bible that everybody has the keys. But in too many these keys are broken, destroyed, desynchronized, detuned and hard or impossible to make them work. We do not know how many people there are on this earth who have keys and how many of them are already using these keys or assisting other people in using them. And for a while it does not matter. All is lesson – we accept it – and we have our homework. Neither you nor me have a wish “to be told”.
(...)
There were many that perhaps followed the path of technology and are working underground doing “great physics” or “great math”. But this is not what we are about. We do not want to sell our souls like Faustus. We do not serve to the dark.
(...)
Our goal is all different. We have our personal mission to fulfill: External dark forces being dispersed by multiplicity of our frequencies – so to say.
(...)
7. I think this IS true that the only limits that we find are those imposed by our own minds and thinking habits. Thus we must be more and more bold in our thinking. On the other hand we need always to go step by step. Otherwise there is danger.

8. Is the life sufficiently long? We take it as a working hypothesis that yes, it is. Because it depends only on us how long it is gonna be. There is a great work that is in front of us and this work includes rethinking and rearranging our cellular structure. We believe it can be done even with the presently known (secret) technology. The fountain of youth, and such things, but also what we know from Cs and Pleiadians and alchemical texts etc. all point to it. It is possible. But the point is of course what purpose one is using it for. If just for prolonging one’s own life – well … But we have something different in mind because we are service-men here for the Creator, to whom we return."

I join others in wishing Ark a speedy recovery and working with a special crystal for his health !
About crystals I have my own and I hadn't found it necessary, until now, to order those from Laura's. But this session made me change my mind.

A: Yes. Create a network of psychic light now that all those who asked have been served with the basic protection.

Q: (L) What is psychic light?

A: Connected directly at higher level where space and time are variable and selective.

Q: (L) So, people who have more crystals are more connected. They're connected at another level where there's really not the space or time distance between them. So everybody who has the charged crystals is more or less connected directly at some level. Is that it?

A: Close

I meant we could ask a more open-ended question, but as I said, that would involve us ignoring much of the information we have gathered and the evidence unfolding before our eyes.
We can agree to disagree then. I see no harm in removing the pre-determination from these questions, only benefit.

Evo još jednog načina kako bi pomogli Arku i drugima, razmislite o ovome.

VODA- prenos informacioinog polja Božanskog Uma i svesti individue na vodu radi blagostanja, zaštite i znanja. U destilovanu vodu sa himalajskom solju.
Opuštanje, uraditi disanje-
Van [zvuk poput "haaaaaaa"]
Brojanje je bilo "unutra – udahni vazduh kroz nos-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, -zadrži {dah}- 2, 3
van 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,-(haaaaaa), zadrži {dah} 2, 3."
Unutra 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, zadrži {dah} 2, 3 van 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
7, 8, 9, zadrži {dah} 2, 3
Sada, dopustite da ja brojim za vas, a vi dišite. Unutra
kroz nos sa suženjem u faringealnom prolazu i van na
usta govoreći "haaaaaaa" dok ja brojim. Spremni?
7, 8, 9,(haaaaaa) zadrži {dah} 2, 3
Dok ide opuštanje i disanje istovremeno radite i Molitvu Duše. Najmanje uraditi sedam puta sa molitvom i 21 put sa disanjem.(Što više to bolje).
Molitva Duše
O Božanski Kosmički Umu
Sveta Svesnosti u Celom Stvaranju
Nošen u srcu
Vladaru misli
Spasitelju Duše
Živi u meni danas
Budi moj Hleb svakdašnji
Kao što ja dajem hleb drugima
Pomozi mi da rastem u znanju
O Celom Stvaranju
Očisti moje oči
Da mogu da vidim
Očisti moje uši
Da mogu da čujem
Pročisti moje srce
Da mogu da znam i volim
Svetost Istinskog Postojanja
Božanski Kosmički Umu

Blagoslovena Vodo podari mi fizičko zdravlje, duhovno zdravlje, seksualno zdravlje, ojačaj moj duh, telo, moju svest, podari mi znanje Božanskog Uma.
Blagoslovena Vodo volim te, hvala ti, zahvaljujem ti se, volim te, volim te...

Blagoslovena Vodo očisti moje telo od svih otrova, kontaminacija sa spolja i unutra, ozdravi moje telo i daj mu svežinu i mladolikost, ojačaj moje duhovno, mentalno i umno telo.

Blagoslovena Vodo podari mi razumevanje gustoća postojanja i dimenzija bitisanja, razumevanja prošlosti, sadašnjosti i budućnosti, povežime sa Dušama predaka i svestima Božanskog Uma koje su izabrale ljubav, milost i pomoć u svakoj prilici, poveži me sa Anđelima svetla i neka me čuvaju od svakog zla i nepogoda.

Blagoslovena Vodo podari mi materijalno blagostranje, lak rad i novac, pomozi mi kako bi mogao obezbediti sebe i bližnje, pazi na mene kako bih mogao paziti na druge, odagnaj od mene glad i siromašstvo i sve nepogode. Podari bi obilje svega kako bih mogao da pomognem i sebi i drugima.
Blagoslovena vodo volim te, hvala ti, zahvaljujem ti se, volim te, volim te...

Blagoslovena vodo zaštiti me, moju porodicu, bližnje i prijatelje i svaku dobru dušu koja je pored mene, zaštiti me od zlih ljudi i entiteta i odagnaj ih od mene i moje porodice, poveži me sa Informacionim poljem Božanskog Uma i da mi je svaka informacija dostupna u svim vremenima, znanjne i njegovo korišćenje.

Ponoviti sedam puta. (Što više to bolje).

Napomena- Najbolje je ovo raditi dok Sunce izlazi, tj, rano ujutru, pred svitanje.
U svakom slučaju uvek je dobrodošlo u bilo kom delu dana, kako se može i koje su vam date mogućnosti. Pomozite sebi i drugima, podelite, takođe ovo možete modifikovati kroz bilo koji jezik i kako vama odgovara, sa tim da ostane dobra namera!
Sa srećom i verom U Božanski Um kroz Vodu za sve nas!

Evo još jednog načina kako bi pomogli Arku i drugima, razmislite o ovome.

VODA- prenos informacioinog polja Božanskog Uma i svesti individue na vodu radi blagostanja, zaštite i znanja. U destilovanu vodu sa himalajskom solju.
Opuštanje, uraditi disanje-
Brojanje je bilo "unutra – udahni vazduh kroz nos-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, -zadrži {dah}- 2, 3
van 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,-(haaaaaa), zadrži {dah} 2, 3."
Sada, dopustite da ja brojim za vas, a vi dišite. Unutra
kroz nos sa suženjem u faringealnom prolazu i van na
usta govoreći "haaaaaaa" dok ja brojim. Spremni?
7, 8, 9,(haaaaaa) zadrži {dah} 2, 3
Dok ide opuštanje i disanje istovremeno radite i Molitvu Duše. Najmanje uraditi sedam puta sa molitvom i 21 put sa disanjem.(Što više to bolje).
Molitva Duše
O Božanski Kosmički Umu
Sveta Svesnosti u Celom Stvaranju
Nošen u srcu
Vladaru misli
Spasitelju Duše
Živi u meni danas
Budi moj Hleb svakdašnji
Kao što ja dajem hleb drugima
Pomozi mi da rastem u znanju
O Celom Stvaranju
Očisti moje oči
Da mogu da vidim
Očisti moje uši
Da mogu da čujem
Pročisti moje srce
Da mogu da znam i volim
Svetost Istinskog Postojanja
Božanski Kosmički Umu

Blagoslovena Vodo podari mi fizičko zdravlje, duhovno zdravlje, seksualno zdravlje, ojačaj moj duh, telo, moju svest, podari mi znanje Božanskog Uma.

Blagoslovena Vodo očisti moje telo od svih otrova, kontaminacija sa spolja i unutra, ozdravi moje telo i daj mu svežinu i mladolikost, ojačaj moje duhovno, mentalno i umno telo.

Blagoslovena Vodo podari mi razumevanje gustoća postojanja i dimenzija bitisanja, razumevanja prošlosti, sadašnjosti i budućnosti, povežime sa Dušama predaka i svestima Božanskog Uma koje su izabrale ljubav, milost i pomoć u svakoj prilici, poveži me sa Anđelima svetla i neka me čuvaju od svakog zla i nepogoda.

Blagoslovena Vodo podari mi materijalno blagostranje, lak rad i novac, pomozi mi kako bi mogao obezbediti sebe i bližnje, pazi na mene kako bih mogao paziti na druge, odagnaj od mene glad i siromašstvo i sve nepogode. Podari bi obilje svega kako bih mogao da pomognem i sebi i drugima.

Blagoslovena vodo zaštiti me, moju porodicu, bližnje i prijatelje i svaku dobru dušu koja je pored mene, zaštiti me od zlih ljudi i entiteta i odagnaj ih od mene i moje porodice, poveži me sa Informacionim poljem Božanskog Uma i da mi je svaka informacija dostupna u svim vremenima, znanjne i njegovo korišćenje.

Ponoviti sedam puta. (Što više to bolje).

Napomena- Najbolje je ovo raditi dok Sunce izlazi, tj, rano ujutru, pred svitanje.
U svakom slučaju uvek je dobrodošlo u bilo kom delu dana, kako se može i koje su vam date mogućnosti. Pomozite sebi i drugima, podelite, takođe ovo možete modifikovati kroz bilo koji jezik i kako vama odgovara, sa tim da ostane dobra namera!
Sa srećom i verom U Božanski Um kroz Vodu za sve nas!
Bojan71, could you please translate in English ? Thank you :-)

Bojan71 through Google Translate:

Here's another way to help Ark and others, think about this.

WATER - the transfer of the information field of the Divine Mind and the reduction of the individual to water for the sake of well-being, protection and knowledge. In distilled water with Himalayan salt.
Relax, do breathing-
Out [sound like "haaaaaaa"]
Out [sound like "haaaaaaa"]
Counting was "inside - breathe air through your nose-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, -hold {breath} - 2, 3
out 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, - (haaaaaa), hold {breath} 2, 3. "
Inside 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, hold {breath} 2, 3 outside 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
7, 8, 9, hold {breath} 2, 3
Now, let me count for you, and you breathe. Inside
through the nose with a narrowing in the pharyngeal passage and out on the
mouth saying "haaaaaaa"while I count. Ready?
Inside 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, hold {breath} 2, 3 out 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
7, 8, 9, hold {breath} 2, 3
Inside 1, 2, 3 , 4, 5, 6, hold {breath} 2, 3 out 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
7, 8, 9, (haaaaaa) hold {breath} 2, 3
While you are relaxing and breathing, do Prayer at the same time Soul. Do at least seven times with prayer and 21 times with breathing (the more the better).
Soul Prayer
About the Divine Cosmic Mind
Holy Consciousness in All Creation Carried
in the Heart to the
Ruler of Thought
Savior of the Soul
Live in Me Today
Be My Bread Everyday
As I
Give Bread to Others Help Me to Grow in Knowledge
About All Creation
Cleanse my eyes
To be able to see
Cleanse my ears
That I may hear
Purify my heart
That I may know and love the
Holiness of True Existence
Divine Cosmic Mind

Blessed Water give me physical health, spiritual health, sexual health, strengthen my spirit, body, my consciousness, give me the knowledge of the Divine Mind.
Blessed Water I love you, thank you, thank you, I love you, I love you ...

Blessed Water cleanses my body of all toxins, contamination from the outside and inside, heals my body and give it freshness and youth, strengthen my spiritual, mental and a smart body.
Blessed Water I love you, thank you, I thank you, I love you, I love you ...

Blessed Water give me an understanding of the densities of existence and dimensions of being, an understanding of the past, present and future, connect with the Souls of the ancestors and the consciousnesses of the Divine Mind who chose love, grace and help at every opportunity, connect me with Angels of Light and keep me from all evil and bad weather.
Blessed Water I love you, thank you, thank you, I love you, I love you ...

Blessed Water give me material well-being, easy work and money, help me so I can provide for myself and my neighbors, look after me so I can take care of others, drive away from me hunger and poverty and all calamities. I would give plenty of everything so I could help myself and others.
Blessed water I love you, thank you, I thank you, I love you, I love you ...

Blessed water protect me, my family, relatives and friends and every good soul that is next to me, protect me from evil people and entities and drive them away from me and my family, connect me with the Information Field of the Divine Mind and that all information is available to me at all times, knowledgeable and its use.
Blessed water I love you, thank you, thank you, I love you, I love you ...

Blessed water I love you, thank you, thank you, I love you, I love you ...
Blessed water I love you, thank you, thank you se, I love you, I love you ...
Blessed water I love you, thank you, I thank you, I love you, I love you ...
Repeat seven times. (The more the better).

Note- It is best to do this while the sun is rising, ie, early in the morning, before dawn.
In any case, it is always welcome at any part of the day, as you can and what opportunities you are given. Help yourself and others, share, you can also modify this through any language and as it suits you, so that good intentions remain!
With happiness and faith In the Divine Mind through Water for all of us!

Back
Top Bottom