Well, I've been banned from fb for a day for posting the above. False information, you know. Boy, they really don't want the truth getting out about hydrochloroquine.

I didn't get banned, but I did try to post the image and FB immediately told me that was dangerous false information that put lives at risk and wasn't allowed to publish it. Oh, but that they did respect free speech. :rolleyes: So they are automatically reading text within images. So I took a screenshot of the Virology Journal website to see what happened and that one did go through.

Right in front of the Big Brother's eye... or the Eye of Sauron. I've seen few news branded as fake from Our Lord and Savior FB (Whatever we're going to do without them), until I stumbled upon their take on "Plandemic", saying it's fake because the WHO says so, literally. Most of their references to contradict the documentary appeal to them. Then I started to dive into the rabbit hole and even our local newspaper branded it as fake, with no references whatsoever this time. It's very hard to show people the truth when you're being tracked everywhere. In my country, Whatsapp is quite popular too, and it's owned by Facebook. I wonder how long it will take until they start filtering their "fake" info there too.

It’s just a mask. It’s just a health passport. It’s just the loss of free movement. It’s just the end of free speech. It’s just a microchip. It’s just genocide.

We are heading towards a global dictatorship.

COVID19 isn’t over until we give our mind, body and soul to the NWO.

Now I wonder how many "waves" of either the virus or the vaccine they will need until everyone gives up and accept the "new reality".

Now I wonder how many "waves" of either the virus or the vaccine they will need until everyone gives up and accept the "new reality".

They are now working rapidly on a new vaccine that modifies your DNA to counteract the positive effects of the virus the C's talked about. And they are going to impose this new vaccine on everybody.

I'm not sure they will succeed. The virus was afterall altered by STO forces.

So plan B is the chip. That will not only keep track of your whereabouts but also suppresses your FRV. The tech involved which they plan to insert in our bodies will make the chip more alien than human. OSIT.

They are now working rapidly on a new vaccine that modifies your DNA to counteract the positive effects of the virus the C's talked about. And they are going to impose this new vaccine on everybody.

I'm not sure they will succeed. The virus was afterall altered by STO forces.

So plan B is the chip. That will not only keep track of your whereabouts but also suppresses your FRV. The tech involved which they plan to insert in our bodies will make the chip more alien than human. OSIT.

Yeah, I was reading a lot about it lately regarding Gates' plan with microchips being implanted along with the vaccine. It would be interesting to know if you could deactivate the chip somehow, through a magnetic effect or electric charge. Assuming it's inevitable. I don't know how they'll get to enforce it to every single human, but the plan would be to stay as far as possible from getting it in the first place.

Its a lie (i think) with some truths : heres why. I already talk about it.
Do you remember Patrick N. with the PodMikroskopem? We wrote about his time that he lied about being a doctor and having a doctorate and it turned out that he is NOT (he is a laboratory diagnostician).

Please do not take seriously what this gentleman says, he is an ordinary laboratory diagnostician. About the man from this video:
He is probably in the service of the government because he is now talking about homosexuality and before that he told all sorts of other lies convenient for the government.

@Lucius Lu I cant find anything on him on forum can you link that please ?

Are you also saying that you checked what he is talking about tests and other stuff and find out it is incorrect? Your post sound like a personal atack on him, and i only care about is it true or not. I always check if something is correct and it seams that he is telling truth about test, primers etc.

He is laboratory diagnostician so he for sure know how to do tests for viruses (more so than doctor).
Seams silly to me to not listen to information because of ethos.

I have been thinking about the question asked in the latest session:
(Joe) Why did Sweden not act in lockstep with pretty much everyone else in terms of lockdown and the fear mongering and controls? Why did they get a pass? Why were they ABLE to not follow the mandate?
I haven't arrived at any answer and either way I suspect we are in for a surprise, especially after the C¨s more or less confirmed it! But as far as the karma of nations go, I'm not sure how we in Sweden fare. Some things are great here like paid parental leave and unemployment benefits and so on. Some things are not so great like how we have weapon exports and that we've taken in more immigrants than any other country, for no logical reason. Free University is great of course... and health care. But why are so few Swedes able to think for themselves? Why has so many of the people I associate with (educated people who claim to be free thinkers) bought into the Covid and the Vaccine narrative? I heard from ONE person, today, who contacted me because she had heard I was more or less pro Trump, and she wanted to reach out and tell me she agreed. (I'll take Trump any day of the week if it's between him and a bunch of pedophiles, is what she wrote me:) Everyone else thinks he's the devil. I have a couple of friends luckily who are non-covidians, but most people (educated people) seem to be buying the whole schtick, i.e., you have to keep a distance and wash your hands to not get sick, to not burden the health care system.. and only a vaccine can stop the Coronavirus! There is a lot of shaming going on, for the people who go out and sit closer than 2m, or go on trips or maybe just enjoy themselves in general. Repeating the script in other words... Sorry I have mentioned all of this before but I just can't get my head around what kind of surprise we are in for, and I'm looking for clues. Things are very strange in this land, too...

@Lucius Lu I cant find anything on him on forum can you link that please ?

Are you also saying that you checked what he is talking about tests and other stuff and find out it is incorrect? Your post sound like a personal atack on him, and i only care about is it true or not. I always check if something is correct and it seams that he is telling truth about test, primers etc.

He is laboratory diagnostician so he for sure know how to do tests for viruses (more so than doctor).
Seams silly to me to not listen to information because of ethos.
Can you connect the dots? Since March, nothing else has been said here but about the great pandemic fraud. You compare Dr. Kaufman with a YouTube vlogger who has been caught lying more than once. I just wanted to pay attention to listen to the authorities who have a large number of citations in the scientific world. Just enough.

Translated: Traductor de Google

Youtube and Facebook announced that they will remove publications and videos that "discourage vaccination" or "contradict the consensus of WHO experts

YouTube announced on Wednesday a change in its guidelines "to eliminate claims about Covid-19 vaccines that contradict the consensus of experts from local health authorities or the World Health Organization. YouTube said it has already removed more than 200,000 videos with information it considers "dangerous or misleading" since February about the virus.

For its part, Facebook announced on Tuesday a worldwide ban on ads that "discourage vaccination". Instead, the social network will launch campaigns to "increase immunisation rates" as part of its "ongoing work to support vaccination efforts". Working with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), the company will promote "health campaigns" and analyse "public messages to better understand how people talk about vaccines", results that will be shared with international agencies.[...]Meanwhile, in Argentina, the Government presented, through the "Defensoría del Público", directed by the historical journalist of the Clarín Group, Miriam Lewin, an entity called "NODIO", with the objective of monitoring social networks to "work on the detection, verification, identification and dismantling of the argumentative strategies of malicious news and the identification of their broadcasting operations".

Who will define what a "malicious argumentative strategy" is? NODIO goes on to explain: "The Internet has enhanced the freedom of citizen expression. Although this expanded scenario is characterised by a high concentration, mass access to information improved certain democratic processes and made them more participatory and inclusive. However, it also contributed to the propagation and viralisation of disinformation or malicious information, encouraged by the logic of the functioning of digital networks, which represents a problem for the development of democratic life".

The debate on the constitutionality of such an official entity is still pending. Article 14 of the National Constitution states: "All inhabitants of the Nation enjoy the following rights in accordance with the laws regulating their exercise; namely: to work and exercise any lawful industry; to navigate and trade; to petition the authorities; to enter, stay, transit and leave the Argentine territory; to publish their ideas in the press without previous censorship; to use and dispose of their property; to associate for useful purposes; to freely profess their worship; to teach and learn".

Hmm, locking down the youth?

· Oct 14, 2020
Covid-19.
Emmanuel Macron decrees a curfew for #Toulouse and the metropolis for at least 6 weeks

· Oct 15, 2020
#Toulouse#Rediff Covid-19. Haute-Garonne: gymnasiums, swimming pools, halls ... Where can you still do sport?

Imminent reopening of Covid-19 care centers in Toulouse and Haute-Garonne: what is known #Toulouse

We will no longer be able to go out without reason between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m. in the metropolis of Toulouse, from this Saturday.

A curfew is in place as in several other large metropolises in France where the Covid-19 is actively circulating. President Emmanuel Macron announces the announcement this Wednesday evening. Written waivers, such as during the lockdown period, will be required to travel when needed. Fines will be put in place.

"Unfortunately, we have to face it" reacts the mayor of Toulouse

The implementation of this curfew, it is not totally a surprise for the mayor of Toulouse Jean-Luc Moudenc. "A curfew is not nothing, we have never done that. We can see that the epidemic has worsened exponentially for a few weeks (...) We are not here to discuss. face it well, and you have to face it by hitting hard because the virus is also hitting hard "reacts the mayor, who calls on the State to support more strongly the sectors which will be penalized by this curfew, such as that of the restoration.

The revolted Toulouse restaurateurs

For restaurateurs, this curfew is the last straw that broke the camel's back: "We were in agony, there we are on the ground" reacts Toulouse chef Michel Sarran. "I am aware that there is a health problem, but I do not agree that only restaurants, bars, and the event sector are affected" explains the chef, who says he is "revolted". Michel Sarran wonders about the weeks to come: "I will stay open for lunch? To turn at a loss? (...) I am studying all this, but I think that I will purely and simply close the restaurant ".

We are treated like less than nothing

This curfew at 9 p.m., "It represents the coup de grace. Because first there was the confinement, then there were very difficult periods during which the establishments worked on average at 50% of their time. capacity, and that means that we no longer work "reacts, exasperated, Philippe Belot, vice president of Umih, the Union of trades and industries of the hotel industry, in Haute-Garonne.

ALERT - Bars,#restaurants , theaters, museums, cinemas ... will therefore close from 9 p.m. in Ile de France and in the 8 cities mentioned. "It will be necessary to be at home at 9 pm" and therefore also calculate its journey according to, announces #Macron. (speech)#macron20h#CouvreFeu

In addition to Ile-de-France, the cities of Lille, Lyon, Saint-Etienne, Rouen, Grenoble, Aix-Marseille, Montpellier and Toulouse are concerned.

The latest from WHO - using their fake figures and declarations to make second wave materialize? Seeing a hint as to how Sweden might eventually go down?

WHO warns that pursuing herd immunity against Covid-19 is 'unethical' and may not even be possible

The head of the WHO has warned against pursuing herd immunity as a strategy to stop the pandemic, describing the idea as 'simply unethical.'

The idea that letting the virus circulate will eventually reap benefits has been touted by those opposed to lockdowns, but Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said 'herd immunity is achieved by protecting people from a virus, not by exposing them to it'.

'Never in the history of public health has herd immunity been used as a strategy for responding to an outbreak,' Tedros said.

He added that some diseases such as measles need as many as 95 per cent of people to be protected for herd immunity to develop, whereas the WHO estimates that less than 10 per cent of the world's population has any immunity to Covid-19.

However, the WHO has also voiced scepticism over blanket lockdowns, calling for a 'middle way' between lockdown and the unrestricted spread of the disease.

'We in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of this virus,' said Dr David Nabarro, a special WHO envoy for Covid-19, last week.

Dr Nabarro said in an article called 'Reflections About the Middle Path' that 'lockdowns just freeze the virus in place, they do not lead to elimination'.

'From time to time it will be necessary briefly to restrict movement locally to enable suppression of outbreaks,' he said.

But he added that 'building public health capacity is not the same as implementing lockdowns. It is about building up the capability of public health services to interrupt transmission in localities'.

Herd immunity is achieved when so many people are immune that the virus will not spread through the population, protecting even those who are still susceptible.

The idea caused controversy in Britain in the spring when the UK government initially adopted lighter measures than much of Europe, hinting at a herd immunity strategy, before eventually changing course and going into lockdown.

Sweden, which did reject lockdown, has also suggested it could develop herd immunity while saying that this is not its main objective.

However, a study in May - amid the first wave of the pandemic - found that only 7.3 per cent of people in hard-hit Stockholm had developed antibodies.

Tedros said that too little was known about immunity to Covid-19 to know if herd immunity is even achievable.

He added that governments usually achieve herd immunity with vaccines, which are still in development for the coronavirus.

'We have some clues, but we don´t have the complete picture,' he said of immunity to Covid-19.

Tedros noted that the WHO has documented some instances of people becoming re-infected with coronavirus after recovering from an initial bout of the virus.
[...]
27837552-8273237-image-a-82_1588243817888.jpg

Sweden, with a light-touch pandemic response led by top epidemiologist Anders Tegnell (right), has seen slow progress towards herd immunity

Tedros said that while most people appear to develop some kind of immune response, is unclear how long that lasts or how robust that protection is.

'Allowing a dangerous virus that we don´t fully understand to run free is simply unethical,' he said.

WHO estimates less than 10 per cent of the population has any immunity to the coronavirus, meaning the vast majority of the world remains susceptible.

Tedros also noted countries had reported record-high daily figures of Covid-19 to the UN health agency for the last four days.

A resurgence of virus cases in Europe has led to alarming numbers in Britain, Germany and Italy in recent days, with Spain and France already in a second wave.

A group of researchers who looked at European figures said in June that 'no country has yet seen infection rates sufficient to prevent a second wave of transmission'.

'The herd immunity argument is therefore at odds with both mortality data' and figures on the spread of the disease, they said.

I have been thinking about the question asked in the latest session:

I haven't arrived at any answer and either way I suspect we are in for a surprise, especially after the C¨s more or less confirmed it! But as far as the karma of nations go, I'm not sure how we in Sweden fare. Some things are great here like paid parental leave and unemployment benefits and so on. Some things are not so great like how we have weapon exports and that we've taken in more immigrants than any other country, for no logical reason. Free University is great of course... and health care. But why are so few Swedes able to think for themselves? Why has so many of the people I associate with (educated people who claim to be free thinkers) bought into the Covid and the Vaccine narrative? I heard from ONE person, today, who contacted me because she had heard I was more or less pro Trump, and she wanted to reach out and tell me she agreed. (I'll take Trump any day of the week if it's between him and a bunch of pedophiles, is what she wrote me:) Everyone else thinks he's the devil. I have a couple of friends luckily who are non-covidians, but most people (educated people) seem to be buying the whole schtick, i.e., you have to keep a distance and wash your hands to not get sick, to not burden the health care system.. and only a vaccine can stop the Coronavirus! There is a lot of shaming going on, for the people who go out and sit closer than 2m, or go on trips or maybe just enjoy themselves in general. Repeating the script in other words... Sorry I have mentioned all of this before but I just can't get my head around what kind of surprise we are in for, and I'm looking for clues. Things are very strange in this land, too...
I was reminded of something Étienne de la Boétie wrote about how those in power keep the population complacent, and subject to their rule:

Tyrants would distribute largess, a bushel of wheat, a gallon of wine, and a sesterce: and then everybody would shamelessly cry, “Long live the King!” The fools did not realize that they were merely recovering a portion of their own property, and that their ruler could not have given them what they were receiving without having first taken it from them.

If you transfer that to modern terms, then today it would be achieved through various social benefits. Maybe that's one of the factors that is influencing people's inability to think, or to question authority; they have a vested interest not to do so.

I was reminded of something Étienne de la Boétie wrote about how those in power keep the population complacent, and subject to their rule:

If you transfer that to modern terms, then today it would be achieved through various social benefits. Maybe that's one of the factors that is influencing people's inability to think, or to question authority; they have a vested interest not to do so.
Yes I think this is part of it. I was not aware of the nazi connection but very aware of the NATO-connection. I have been reflecting on the karma of Sweden for a long time and I always get a sinking feeling thinking about it. Like, it can’t be good. Also what we did to the Sami people, very much like how the Native Americans were treated. And a lot of eugenics, forcing sterilization on disabled people.. A lot of evil.

Back
Top Bottom