Shouldn't we be fighting this?

Yes, I seem to have a strong 'fix the world' program running, and I'm not sure how to tackle it. I've been trying to sort out the logic and pro-con arguments, but I seem to create a counter-narrative to every one of them. Maybe you could help me to shoot down them? So, here's a few that are quite childish, but they're going around in my head anyway:

1) If no-one would have done 'Loose Change' the 9/11 documentary, I wouldn't be here, or at least it would have taken me much longer. I wasn't looking for anything alternative, I wasn't suspicious, at least not consciously, of the official narratives. An acquaintance just said that I should check it out, that it was interesting. So, I did, and that 'woke me up'. So, why wouldn't I 'pass the favor' and share exposures and truth myself?

2) If there's no point, and it's not our place to do so, in sharing truth to others, then why don't we just make e.g. the SOTT-page an 'intranet version' just for us to read? Why do any radio shows with truth/health perspective? Is the usefulness in making these mainly how it enhances our own (and forum members') perception and understanding?

3) If and when I sit with my family in a shelter, without food, us all micro chipped and vaccinated feeling completely miserable and discombobulated, how can I justify that "I did nothing in trying to stop this from happening?" Shouldn't I have 'given my all' from getting my family into trouble?

Okay, I think those are the main ones right now. :-) Maybe I'm not the only one having these thoughts?

Aragorn, I definitely understand your thoughts and feelings, and I've gone there in my own head wondering what I can possibly do to get through to some people I know who are on the precipice of a breakthrough...but I keep coming up against a wall that I can't penetrate without making myself a nuisance, so I don't. It's really that simple for me. So I am only making plans with people who are open, though still making myself available if needed.

But Aragorn: perhaps its time to take some time out and reflect on your journey. As I shared before, you are one of those whose writing I followed over the years that woke me up to many new things. Even though I didn't join the forum until April, I always looked forward to your shares when I came across them on threads I was reading (along with many others, obviously!). I am, in fact, here partly because of the work you have done selflessly all these years.

I am sure that there are many, many others who you have touched with your shares, many like myself who never joined the forum, who remember you or something you wrote that opened them to new realities. You certainly have done so for all of us. Let yourself reflect on that, the work you have done bettering the knowledge of this forum and of your own personal struggles, and how you have already done so much to help so many just by being YOU. Don't take that remark flippantly. Much of your life is on these pages, and I in part molded my own approach to the world based on your commitment to finding truth.

These are my own thoughts, but I believe that what I just said about Aragorn really does apply to most of us here. We are all working towards finding and sharing truth, and openly before the world on these pages. That takes a lot of courage. Not everyone can do that. I think there are probably many, many readers who have benefited from our process, even if they never joined the forum.

My take on the "big picture" is this: what we do here, openly, has never been just for us. We benefit surely, but so do all those who read these pages with an open mind, as well as all those we interact with on a daily basis just by standing in our truth. We have molded ourselves into people who WILL respond to the coming chaos with knowledge, empathy and compassion. The knowledge we have gained will be of use when we NEED to use it. And that may happen in circumstances that none of us here have ever considered or foreseen. I believe each of us will be tested, and having done this work we will be sufficient to the task at hand.

The reason that many do not 'wake up' to that information is not due to its lack, but rather the people themselves.
Well said, this is the crux.
At this stage, the job of 'waking people up' must, by necessity, be handed over to 'the universe', and it usually does a pretty good job.
Ditto that.

So many big lies have been disseminated over the past 20 years, and each time, there was a lot of truth made available to counter it.

This brings up many of the people who have tried very hard to counterbalance the lies; Pilger, RFK jr. - Laura here (and so may honorable others); and on and on their words and voices are read and heard. They don't yield to lies. What has been the result? The universe indeed does a pretty good job to help many to hear the ring of their words, yet for others it is wasted and drowned out - for now (a few parables here). Thus, you just can't change that in people, it is for them to decide to change (back to Joe's first bolded part above).

I often think of those that have and do help provide their written and vocal energies (most here know what they say and how it registers), and somewhere it is registered in the information field for clearer days, yet for now there is muck in the streets that people refuse to see as they continue to walk through it, walk without a care in the world for others, let alone their future selves and their families, who they drag along through it. Painful lessons, yet nonetheless these are our 3rd density lessons.

My focus is shifting towards working on giving up all my negative attitudes and faults and selfishness, trying to become more self-aware. Basically, working on my own lessons as the priority, and accepting that what will be, will be.

Yes, at this stage, it will be what it will be - the chips will fall where they fall. In another act there may be some kind of renewal.

If you find yourself and your family in a shelter, without food, all micro chipped and vaccinated, completely miserable and discombobulated, then I'd say you won't have done a very good job of not getting you and your family into trouble. In fact, you may have gotten yourself into such a situation by attempting to 'stop this from happening'. Know your enemy, keep the big picture in mind, and proceed accordingly. Knowledge and awareness protects, trying to 'save the world' usually gets you in trouble.

Aragorn, I think this is a crucial point. In fact, your argument sounds a bit SJW-like to me: it's the system's fault, and to make my situation better, I need to change the system! Not so. It's your responsibility to protect your family and stay out of trouble, and yours alone.

Also, with regard to protests - these people are demanding to end the measures. So what do you think happens if they are successful? "Thank you for correcting course Miss Merkel/BoJo/Trump/Macron, now this is over and we can all get back to our lives..."? With all you know, how can you even consider such a scenario would be helpful at all? The alternative is that the "movement" will force the current crop of politicians out of power and replace it with their own emerging leaders. Will that change anything, based on what you know?

I still can see a development where many people truly "get it" and wake up (though certainly not all, and likely only a minority), and we create a better world together. But no amount of protests or "convincing efforts" will change that. Up to them.

Personally, I'm thinking about talking a bit about philosophy on YouTube in a way that might help some people on their journey. But if I do it, it's just because I like and enjoy such things, and I learn things that way. Because what else is there to do except waiting with patience and observing, while trying not to go under?

Hi Aragorn,

I want to add, safe who exactly? Most of those people think we belong in an asylum. If the authorities arrest and lock us up for good they will cheer it on. They don’t care about you at all and you want to safe them. Save it for the people who actually care. Otherwise you might put yourself and that of your family in harms way. I think it’s best to network with mind liked people and wait for the Earth Changes to kick in. We build a better world after. OSIT.

I'm trying to face head on what it is in me that wants others to think as I do. And I'm seeing more and more that whatever level of STO potential there is in there, there is also the STS program of self-importance and ego still clinging on to the death. They must see it because I do! They must align with me otherwise they're wrong...! Or, they make me stand 'alone' and that's an uncomfortable feeling so I need them to come along and be where I am so I can feel OK! I find that the lower emotional feedback circuit in me is a very good indicator of where and when something is off. And how easily it wants to jump and flare when provoked. The more I work at this - honestly and frankly with no judgement just open observation - the less I am in reaction to it, the more I can see... and accept. By working at observing that reaction and digging down into what it is really saying and where it's coming from (no doubt all those childhood programs of being wrong and therefore needing desperately to be right!), the less I am in effect of it.
Michael-B-C, your whole post was amazing but the above section I can relate to 100%. The hero or heroine in me wants continually to jump up and save the world or at least be admired for their action. It's a constant struggle and I can't seem to shake it off or even reduce the reaction inside. Thank you for phrasing it so well .
Talk about a work in progress. I'm in no fit state to take anyone on until a bit more work is done on myself.

Shouldn't we be fighting this?​

No, we shouldn't fight anything, because fighting anyone or anybody isn't STO.

STO works contrary to the STS. If they want to disinform us, dominate us, cheat us, lead to bad decisions.

Then, the counter act is to gain information by ourselves and share to these who asks. Resist the domination that they want to impose on us.

STO does not act through making riots and demand their laws. They make such decisions that cover them before being provokating to anyone and searching for such a possibility of choice that express the true knowledge in these circles that will not be in their foundations not antogonistic to them.

What in practice means that when people are more toward the reality that we do not accept, then we have to step back and allow them to live according to their free will. And practically focus on activity around Cass/FOTCM/SOTT.

Your and similiar question are easy answered if STO and STS and differance between them are understood.

There is naturally a lot of it in the Cass sessions. You can also read my post about STO that underlines the most important manifestation of STO. It is the utilization of the energy through expression, and blocking other beings or blocking the natural course of live aren't included into it.

STO and STS are about the utilization of energy.

STS individuals utilize energy for themselves or others STS vs STO individuals utilize energy expressing that energy toward the Universe, touching and empowered the source of the information that is True and source of creativeness of the Universe.

For instance, first for STS: some John Doe goes to work to earn money which finally spends on food, clothes, entertainment, holiday, car. All of that is for himself individually or family that this individual treats as a "possession", his genes. Let's add to this his employer: this is some corporation that gathers others for whom the motivation is to earn money and the whole corporation's production and service is dictated by the hidden connections to the international institutions, being higher in the hierarchy, that are working strictly in STS principles.

In other words: energy is inserted into working in the job and is ultimately utilized as the form of pleasure and possession by Mr. Doe and empowers STS institutions. And this is STS - energy is generated by some individual and is finally utilized by this STS individual himself or other STS individuals. It doesn't require truth in it or something like that.

Now, STO. The most exemplary way to describe the STO is the process of sharing information with others that are true without any kind of direct benefit for self. So, for instance, you write a post on the forum, you put energy into the writing of that post, you do not get any money for it, you do not get physical pleasure for it, instead of pleasure you get a certain dose of suffering because you have mobilized and focus yourself on writing a post, to all of these, this post represents information which represents truth, and ultimately by that, the post comes to merge with the Being part of the Universe that is True. Inverting it... this post comes to be manifestations of the Being side of the Universe/ Information which is True, come to be the expression of Light, thanks to your energy, thanks to the energy you put into writing and publish the post.

So, summarising. STS is the generation of energy and utilization in the benefits of the STS. The STO is the generation of energy and energy is being liberated or expressed, imagine something like that, let the post of the forum be the lamp. Putting the fuel into the lamp is like generate/insert/put energy and turn light on of the lamp is like publish a post on the forum that represents truth and allows others to see this light see the information that is true.

And success in the more advanced work on the self is to reject all of the STS kind of the energy transformations and replace them by the STO kind, of course, it requires a lot attended observations of how energy is moving, huge assets of knowledge (to answer: what is true?), almost full self-control over themselves to maintaining the entire process. Well, it requires determination and strength in the conscious mind / system 2 (system 2: see the Fast and Slow Thinking book).

This is not one way of improving and working on the self. All the acts of politeness we do to another human being develop us spiritually and give hope to the world and humankind.

Instead of waiting with picking up the package from a parcel machine, just move ass and just do it, make a free place for other packages of other people that they make them happy with the new things they need.

When somebody will force priority on the road, do not be angry, just say to self that everyone makes mistakes and smile to the culprit.

Instead, be angry that somebody hasn't cleaned the crumbs from the table. Be patient and clean by yourself and be forgiving for others.

By the little steps, we can change the world. By the simple acts of kindness, controlling over negative emotions, making life easier to others, caring about the common good, truthfulness, etc...

For most people, this is the most optimal way to do things in order to develop spiritually. The most important thing we need lays in the real and authentic branch of Christianity / PaleoChristianity that the main principle is Love. Read other of my posts and posts of the other people for comparison and learning:

I'm not sure where to start here, what with what I just recently learned re: my workplace. But I can say that if Aragorn hadn't started this thread already, I would have created a similar one - even with my previous shares on these pages. Because I have now been directly confronted with something that I have felt was inevitable ever since the COVID hoax started.

The CEO of the district where I work has stated on the record in a group ZOOM-like conference that we all had to log in to in order to hear (with participation being monitored) that once the vaccinations for COVID-19 become available, they will become MANDATORY for us to take before we can report to work.

So now I find myself facing an uncertain future, more so than before - because I will NEVER willingly take ANY vaccine, which I have stated vociferously on this forum many times. I WILL "die" on that hill, though I always hoped that "death" was only metaphorical. Now, it is visceral and in my face - or will be, as soon as a vaccine becomes approved and available.

I have contacted my best friend, whose wife is a lawyer with an emphasis in employment law, about giving me a referral to a lawyer here with similar sympathies to mine who I could work with to draft an injunction against this tyranny if it comes to pass. Obviously, it isn't happening now as there is no current vaccination available against COVID (unless they cave in and accept the Russian one - which I am sure will NEVER happen in Marxist California). Maybe events will soon transpire that will make all of this moot.

But as my continued employment and ability to live here could be directly threatened if this does, indeed, come to pass (based on my own beliefs that vaccines are worthless); I am now prepared to "fight it" (which in my estimation amounts to "exposing it" for all to see, rather than actual, physical engagement). I would literally have nothing left to lose at that point, other than my job and my life - and I would let go of my current way of living if I had to in order to not have to take this vaccination, even if it meant giving up every single thing that I own.

This mandatory vaccination crap has now been stated to me directly. I will share my journey in hopes that others can learn from it, and also to leave myself open to input from others that may help me direct my energies to the proper places for processing these "lessons".

I have to say, there is a part of me that is looking forward to confronting these people with the weight of knowledge I now have regarding this hoax and vaccinations and the entire Medical Industrial Complex in general. I have the scientific background and pedigree to be taken seriously. Were I to deliberate against these people before a true jury of my peers, and were I allowed to present ALL the data I have, I could blow this whole -flicking-g COVID HOAX apart in less than ten minutes.

I somehow don't think that will ever be allowed to happen, but I will ask the universe for the opportunity, while I prepare myself for the probable inevitability of having to quit my job and sell everything I own.

I've known for decades that these times would come; I just didn't know exactly when or how they would manifest. But now that they are being made real, I am more than ready to meet this challenge. Even if I have to lose everything that I own to do it, I will. I now know that regardless of what happens, I will NEVER lose who I AM - and neither will anyone else who stands up for their personally objectively gained TRUTH. And it's time to stand up if and when they bring this madness to your front door, as is happening to me now.

Don't be afraid to stand up for your truth if and when that time comes. There are worse things than being burned at the stake, in my opinion. It may be that, instead, you find yourselves on the shoulders of believers such as yourself who see the TRUTH that you stood up for and shared. Be prepared for that possibility, because that could happen too. And I pray that it does.

Talk about a work in progress. I'm in no fit state to take anyone on until a bit more work is done on myself.
I don't think you should carry that thought-burden around with you Tuatha de Dannan. The fact that you are aware of this program means you are already doing the work. What better way than to be conscious and work at acting accordingly? Of course we all make mistakes but that's how we learn, not by shying away from the lesson. Its never about seeing all our 'bad' spots and running from them but rather thanking the universe for helping us point them out to ourselves and the opportunity to learn another lesson. Keep in heart the idea that learning is fun - I find this takes the burden (guilt, shame all the other BS programs) at bay and gives an increasing lightness of being. See it as a game, as play, as a joy maybe - something to practice... like the old saying, practice makes perfect. In other words pick up thy bed and walk... meaning, you have been sick (that's not a problem) because you can get up (that's not a problem) and instead of trying to leave your bed behind (that would be a problem) walk into life with your bed (your place of 'sickness') consciously under your arm as you go. And see! Suddenly you can do both! Walk and carry - and the combination brings the opportunity to learn the lesson that you would otherwise avoid.

I think its not about 'taking anyone on' or only doing so when somehow 'ready' - you're ready now if you acknowledge that you're ok the way you are and being conscious of that apparent contradiction is the point; and from that place you will find not only you are able to choose freely what to do, you will know how to be and how not to be with those who think differently. Forgive yourself first; then you can begin to understand and accept where others are on their path of their lessons. FWI.

I have contacted my best friend, whose wife is a lawyer with an emphasis in employment law, about giving me a referral to a lawyer here with similar sympathies to mine who I could work with to draft an injunction against this tyranny if it comes to pass. Obviously, it isn't happening now as there is no current vaccination available against COVID (unless they cave in and accept the Russian one - which I am sure will NEVER happen in Marxist California). Maybe events will soon transpire that will make all of this moot.
I totally get the hidden rage and grim determination in your post Ketone Cop. But maybe spend some time considering the level of anticipation you have built up in your narrative. How you are creating a fully played out scenario in your head as if for real already. Of course what you say could happen - we're all aware of the potential of this impending dilemma. But will it actually happen that way? And could your position on this bring into being this very scenario for you? Its as if the vaccine is already here, its rolling out and you have no other choices... well what about the chance that that actually wont happen, or that it happens in a completely different way than the assumptions everyone seems to have? After all, judging by the tests published thus far, their having major problems with their attempts to convince its going to be meaningfully 'safe'? In their wishful thinking and greed to get this out there, have you considered they may fall on their own sword - that say even if they do get one out, large numbers of first receivers start dropping like flies or developing very obvious and serious side effects and the produces mass resistance meaning yo uwont be alone? Even if they do manage to create something that seems to work 'safely', have you considered the thought that the very day they start rolling out the program the comets arrive in the skies and all hell breaks out? What I'm saying is - yes we are all concerned about the possibilities ahead - but nothing is fixed or certain. And the real danger for us here is investing in this fear, anticipation, negative energies and becoming lost on the way. Yes by all means make a sensible plan B to ensure you don't comply but don't perhaps believe in it so much or worst of all invest so much energy in a fixed plan A scenario before it becomes a reality. This where faith, and a more positive energy around tthe necessity for these lessons at this time comes in, as well as perhaps holding to not such a strong 3rd density mindset.

I don't think you should carry that thought-burden around with you Tuatha de Dannan. The fact that you are aware of this program means you are already doing the work. What better way than to be conscious and work at acting accordingly? Of course we all make mistakes but that's how we learn, not by shying away from the lesson. Its never about seeing all our 'bad' spots and running from them but rather thanking the universe for helping us point them out to ourselves and the opportunity to learn another lesson. Keep in heart the idea that learning is fun - I find this takes the burden (guilt, shame all the other BS programs) at bay and gives an increasing lightness of being. See it as a game, as play, as a joy maybe - something to practice... like the old saying, practice makes perfect. In other words pick up thy bed and walk... meaning, you have been sick (that's not a problem) because you can get up (that's not a problem) and instead of trying to leave your bed behind (that would be a problem) walk into life with your bed (your place of 'sickness') consciously under your arm as you go. And see! Suddenly you can do both! Walk and carry - and the combination brings the opportunity to learn the lesson that you would otherwise avoid.

Words of wisdom Michael B-C. thank you. Lost myself there for a while and reading your logical and calm reply has steadied me and cheered me up. You are totally right , not to treat my faults and regrets from long ago and to the present as burdens but lessons to learn from. A change of attitude to them all is what it takes.
Thank you again for pointing that out to me. Yes I saw my failings and beat myself up as opposed to running away from them. You have shown me a third way . Very grateful.

I really wanted to hear from Amazing Polly since she got purged from YouTube, so I went over to Bitchute and found her most recent video talking about the purge and speaking really pretty candidly about her journey and where she's at right now. So I was thinking about what thread this video would be best fitted to and it's here I believe. One thing though is her belief center is pretty firmly rooted in Judaeo/ Christian/ New Testament cosmology. If you can look past that, she has some really interesting things to say that I think are pertinent to this discussion.

I totally get the hidden rage and grim determination in your post Ketone Cop. But maybe spend some time considering the level of anticipation you have built up in your narrative. How you are creating a fully played out scenario in your head as if for real already. Of course what you say could happen - we're all aware of the potential of this impending dilemma. But will it actually happen that way? And could your position on this bring into being this very scenario for you? Its as if the vaccine is already here, its rolling out and you have no other choices... well what about the chance that that actually wont happen, or that it happens in a completely different way than the assumptions everyone seems to have? After all, judging by the tests published thus far, their having major problems with their attempts to convince its going to be meaningfully 'safe'? In their wishful thinking and greed to get this out there, have you considered they may fall on their own sword - that say even if they do get one out, large numbers of first receivers start dropping like flies or developing very obvious and serious side effects and the produces mass resistance meaning yo uwont be alone? Even if they do manage to create something that seems to work 'safely', have you considered the thought that the very day they start rolling out the program the comets arrive in the skies and all hell breaks out? What I'm saying is - yes we are all concerned about the possibilities ahead - but nothing is fixed or certain. And the real danger for us here is investing in this fear, anticipation, negative energies and becoming lost on the way. Yes by all means make a sensible plan B to ensure you don't comply but don't perhaps believe in it so much or worst of all invest so much energy in a fixed plan A scenario before it becomes a reality. This where faith, and a more positive energy around tthe necessity for these lessons at this time comes in, as well as perhaps holding to not such a strong 3rd density mindset.

Thanks Michael. I do wonder sometimes if the path that I have followed over my lifetime was meant for me to be here at THIS time, in THIS space, in order to "fight" this HOAX - when what may really be going on is that I have been co-opted from the start to be here, now, "confronting" this evil...yet in actuality, my doing so gives it validity and force that it wouldn't otherwise have.

Just looking back at my life, it seems to me that I was destined to be where I am now with this COVID hoax. Without going into detail, every single step along my life path has kept me abreast of viruses, vaccines, biowarfare agents and conspiracies created around them all that lead me to fall hard for this hoax and invest much of my energy into trying to disrupt it. Instead I fell even further into the miasma and inevitability that the most negative result WOULD manifest despite my best efforts: word-wide enforced vaccinations, with the vaxx being FAR more deadly than the disease itself.

I do wonder if I have been a tool used to enhance and amplify this HOAX so that many, many more people would direct their energies towards and against it; thus securing their "3D" responses in anger, fear, and denial. I do think about things like that. So I do feel conflicted: wanting to warn people about what is happening in order to save themselves, while at the same time knowing that doing so may LOCK them into it and my own fearful visions fueling their own to create it for themselves. It's definitely a strange space to be stuck in.

In any case, I will look into my "3D" options, but a strange thing has occurred since reading your response: I don't have a shred of emotion involved in this any more. I really feel "done" in some way. I will do what I will do, but the one thing that I know for truth now is that my life as it was will never again be the same - and that's OK. And BTW thank you Michael for what you share on these pages too, you are quite adept at putting heart-felt emotions into words that reach people. That is a gift, and I hope you get some successful screen-plays out of it!! - and that the world will still be here to enjoy it!!

A timely reminder, thanks for that. As John Maynard Keynes is alleged to have wrote: "The inevitable does not happen, because the unpredictable prevails."

Chaotic situations are never all doom and gloom. They also reveal possibilities and potentialities that have previously been hidden or neglected or unobserved. And maybe that is one of our tasks. To keep an open mind, pay attention, and move forward. I'm sure we're in a good position to do so, thanks to this network and all the knowledge. It's easy to get stuck in 3D thinking patterns and forget that there so much more to reality.

Peterson writes:

Order and chaos are the yang and yin of the famous Taoist symbol: two
serpents, head to tail. Order is the white, masculine serpent; Chaos, its
black, feminine counterpart. The black dot in the white—and the white in the
black—indicate the possibility of transformation: just when things seem
secure, the unknown can loom, unexpectedly and large. Conversely, just
when everything seems lost, new order can emerge from catastrophe and
chaos.

I guess we are nearing that point of reversal faster than ever, and the PTB are blind to it.

I was also thinking that reformulating the name of the thread might be a good idea. I.e. "Haven't we already been fighting this?" Or, "Aren't we already fighting this?". I mean, at least internally, we are doing our part, in that we aren't taken in by the lies and propaganda, and through various other means. We might not be able to effect reality in any big way, but then maybe we aren't given that power in the first place for good reason, since it's not the point of learning our lessons in this density.

Last edited:
Just looking back at my life, it seems to me that I was destined to be where I am now with this COVID hoax. Without going into detail, every single step along my life path has kept me abreast of viruses, vaccines, biowarfare agents and conspiracies created around them all that lead me to fall hard for this hoax and invest much of my energy into trying to disrupt it
Well, perhaps instead of taking on these powerful forces head on, which is impossible (like fighting against windmills), you could use your skills to research and possibly share about viruses and all that? In a spirit of Learning is fun, not to achieve anything but for its own sake? People are starting to look into PCR tests and what it means, its inventor Mullis who quesrioned the HIV narrative, the whole terrain vs pathogen debate... It is clear that someone messed with our understanding of all that big time, and there is still lots of dots to connect and things to find out. Someone's gonna do it... And you don't need to even mention the Rona.

Just a thought and maybe an example on how to be smart, conserve energy and move forward instead of getting caught in the line of fire. A warrior is patient and looks for indirect ways to fight the enemy, like using his momentum and turn it into something positive, helping him to fall on his own swotd eventually...

I will NEVER willingly take ANY vaccine, which I have stated vociferously on this forum many times.

I am right there with you, Ketone Cop. Neither will I. I am in a better position (for now), as my job has been work from home for years, so no office BS to deal with. Just for info, attached are a couple of vaccine forms. One is a complete denial form, the other is a form which has the administrator of the vaccine sign to accept liability. They were published on another thread somewhere under a video by Jerry Day/minivan jack. Possibly one of these would be helpful to you if needed. I have attached one of his videos also.

Attachments

• VaccinationNotice_v3.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 7
  • RefusalOfVaccination.doc
    17 KB · Views: 4
Thank you very much for the interesting exchange of views. My two cents: without the intervention of our galactic friends, we are all (walking) dead. The mainstream media is the least of the problems, dark forces have still working weapons that induce disease, and manipulate minds from satellites. Just one click and we all turn into hannibal lecter, or quiet ass-lickers. If our friends from up there do not intervene, we can decide whether to live as zombies, or die as wise men or heroes. As far as I am concerned, I exclude the zombie. I will decide whether to be a hero or a wise at the moment, not so important. The only thing I want for sure is not to come back here. In "this here". So I do what I can to liquidate the various personal pending, do the work.

Back
Top Bottom