Crystal Requests!

Just want to confirm, that if the family crystal is for a married couple or family household, do we still put the birthdate, as it's not necessarily for one person, but the "family unit"?

If we order a personal crystal for a static location, like at your workplace or for your car, is it ok to not include them in the singing and prayer readings? I mean you could take them home with you every day, but it may be inconvenient.

If we order a personal crystal for a static location, like at your workplace or for your car, is it ok to not include them in the singing and prayer readings? I mean you could take them home with you every day, but it may be inconvenient.
Hi 3DStudent, I'll defer to Chu on this one, though I would think that we could still bring them back home for a charging on a regular basis, perhaps once or twice a month or so.

Just want to confirm, that if the family crystal is for a married couple or family household, do we still put the birthdate, as it's not necessarily for one person, but the "family unit"?
As above, Chu may have an additional comment about this, but what I did was to ensure that I left a comment regarding what I would want the crystal to be used for i.e. for a household, or as a personal protection crystal. However, I would gather that this may not be something which is possible for the crew to comply to depending on the availability of crystals, as house crystals are generally larger than personal ones.

Some people added both birth dates when they were requesting a single crystal for, say, their parents. But you can also write whatever you need to on the notes. Maybe gives us at least their age?

I think that if you just sing/pray to them once in a while, it should enough. We don't remove our car crystals from the cars, for example. IMO, it's more important to do it with your main set, because that's creating a connection with the extended network, and in a sense, it's a "church" activity, reminding you to "stay in the path" you've chosen, for lack of a better term. Well, it depends on the person, I suppose. But the extras should "hold their charge" for the purpose you requested them for.

I had originally ordered the crystals for my family members thinking that I would just offer it to them and say it was a gift, but then I changed my mind and wanted to ask the recipients of the crystals if they would like to receive them. My sister had asked me about how the crystals were determined for each individual, so I did feel that it did get a bit complicated in the sense that there is a lot of background information to be provided. So I sent her a message saying that the process is long-winded and that it involves channeling, and that the group and beings involved are part of the Cassiopaean experiment. I also sent her links to the Cassiopaea and FOTCM website. In the spirit of "giving all to those who ask" I could have also provided her links to the session threads but I haven't done so yet.

It would have been easier to follow Laura's earlier advice though, unfortunately it had slipped my mind and I thought I would consider my crystal recipients and ask them before sending anything. :-[

Should I be providing more information to my sister, or is it okay to wait and see?

Hi, a question about the online form - it says the format for date-of-birth is invalid. I've tried a few options. What is the the correct format? I've tried (1) dd/mm/yy (2) mm/dd/yy (3) dd/mm/yyyy

Just before the session came out I thought about the crystals, how they seem to harness work and alignment with the group when singing and praying to them more regularly (more than once or twice a week as I normally do). It's great that the subject of additional crystals came up right now because energies out there are feeling really crazy currently. Thus, many many thanks to the Cs bringing it up and to you doing all this for us! :flowers:

Before putting my order I've a question: In the summer of 2016 I received a basic set of crystals from you. Initially I put them in the sun sometimes, mostly the evening sun, when singing and praying to them - with the thought that this may help the process. However, this exposure to the sun was always done inside a room, at the same location (if memory doesn't deceive me); the crystals were put at a sunny patch of the living room table in front of windows facing to the West / South-West. After learning that it may not be helpful, even detrimental, I avoided using sunlight for the process altogether.

For years I believed / had faith all along, that the crystals were still charged and didn't think about this anymore. Then back in June this year I began doubting it, beginning to think my crystals may have been weakend or even discharged by my early actions in summer 2016. After having posted about the issue this June and sleeping on it, my doubt lessened:
After sleeping about the issue, I think (or hope) it may not be as problematic as described above. When learning about the sunlight back then, I did not really think it had discharged my crystals (according to my memory). Because I did not see it as really detrimental and thought the basic intent - original charge - was strong / fundamental enough to remain. However, I certainly missed the information which Nienna quoted above (I do not remember that post by Laura; or if reading it the core was missed) and was going through a series of lacks of awareness during that time (2016/2017). Reading it now makes me doubt the original thought process [in the post I made the day before], while also thinking that the original intent may still have been retained due to what felt like faith to me (believing that the crystals were Cass ones all along and acting in this manner).
Also I had wonderful dreams that night which involved members of the Chateau and some other very warm people:

Learner said:
Before going back to sleep, I connected to DCM and just put my worries that still were / are there before Him/Her. Two very plastic dreams came to me, feeling very much "alive": They both involved the Chateau Crew, together with other people (which I do not know but I "met" two of them in a dream many years ago - a couple; with most of the others being members of their family), and the themes of connecting / reconnecting, bonding and helping with the mission in a spiritual way (i.e. through my crystal-related praying), while also becoming aware of things where I may have been lacking (in the past). The dreams were very comforting and touching and when waking up, I felt a sense that my worries may not be justified - together with a sense of release and peace.
Then just two days back I found a post of mine back from 2016, where the sunlight issue has been brought up as well:

Learner said:
Also, I am a bit confused about the information that the crystals should not be put into the sunlight as well. Well, sometimes I had put my crystals in the light of the evening sun while singing and reciting to them. So, can some harm come from that too?
To which 3DStudent had answered:

3DStudent said:
Others may clarify, but I think Laura said incidental water or light exposure is ok. I wouldn't leave them in direct sun or moonlight for any length of time. And it has to be understood that they will be exposed to light briefly when you sing to them or swap out your water crystal's water.

It's one of those things where we ask how much is too much, or where is the threshold. I just err on the side of caution, as I see it's worth it.
Back then this reassured me, but then this year I was developing doubts on remembering of having used the sunlight with intention to enhance the process when singing and praying to them before I knew better. After having had those dreams I wondered it the faith I had kept till then retained the charge.

There's still insecurity left if they are still charged as they were meant to or if it would make sense to ask for a replacement. So that's why I am posting about it here, though very much hoping not having to bother you for a replacement and being able to keep my set which I came to love over the years.

Hey, a built-in widget should pop out if you click on the date of birth form and there you can select the date. If it doesn't work for you try dd.mm.yyyy with periods instead of slashes :)

There was no widget - I switched browsers from Safari to Firefox and it's working now. Thanks!

Hi, a question about the online form - it says the format for date-of-birth is invalid. I've tried a few options. What is the the correct format? I've tried (1) dd/mm/yy (2) mm/dd/yy (3) dd/mm/yyyy

dd/mm/yyyy. Glad it's working now!

For years I believed / had faith all along, that the crystals were still charged and didn't think about this anymore. Then back in June this year I began doubting it, beginning to think my crystals may have been weakend or even discharged by my early actions in summer 2016. After having posted about the issue this June and sleeping on it, my doubt lessened:

I suggest that you explain all this (briefly) for Laura on your notes, when you fill in the form, and let the Cs and the girls decide whether you need replacements or not, okay? :-)

Back
Top Bottom